No announcement yet.

Crazy stuff going on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to know it will get better... This never happened before, that's why I was scared.

Comment

Originally posted by luciangus View Post

Good to know it will get better... This never happened before, that's why I was scared.
      Listen to Starseed Radio Academy for reassurance. We can walk around out in the open now these days way more than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Alciraenaya View Post
        Listen to Starseed Radio Academy for reassurance. We can walk around out in the open now these days way more than you think.
        This: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/starseed-radio-academy ?

Comment

carbon. estmiyt

It started last month.. I was feeling that too calm atmosphere I mentioned in another thread, and then these things were showing up. I was feeling good consciously, because I was at good circumstances, in better places than my house, and I could relax a lot more, the days were totally pleasant, rare. Then the feeling came up, like I'm part of something bigger happening but I can't see what it is. I wasn't stressed at all. I feel that something is gonna happen to me, not physically, I can't explain.. Something is coming, now I'm just waiting for it, I hope it's good.
          I've experienced a similar sensation myself in the past. Everyone's right, it will get better. You're just going through some sort of alteration. Who knows, perhaps soon you'll be better then you can ever remember.
          The sane man is called crazy by the lunatics.

Comment

I really hope that there's some definitive change about all this, I don't wanna go back to the same..

Comment

I really hope that there's some definitive change about all this, I don't wanna go back to the same..
              Once the flood gates open, there is no going back. <3

Comment

Oh it's SO good to hear/read that..

Comment

Oh it's SO good to hear/read that..
                  It's like when you grow as a child; spiritual growth tends to be the same in the sense that up and out are the general directions. At least that has been my experience, as well as some of my friends who have gone through similar spiritual expansion.

Comment

Yeah!! I can't remember what episode I was listening to but I feel very very reassured. When I'm freaking out about whatever timeline this or that, I listen to Starseed Radio Academy. It really helps me settle myself down. I feel like I can focus on practical earth-bound things like paying the bills, or sending out job apps.

Comment

Thank you so much, I've never heard about this before

Comment

Anytime! I find this radio show very helpful.

Comment

mixed emotions
                          blackouts
                          feeling excited/feeling blue for no reason
                          weird presentiments
                          feeling detached from body
                          can't feel what's ahead, future seems so in blank
                          purpose of an unknown thing
                          hours pass by and i don't know where my mind was all this time
                          suddenly i need several less hours of sleep
                          bizarre dreams

what the @#$% is this?
                          I know these feelings well :/
                          maybe you suffer from disaccociation which would explain the hours going by maybe.
                          Just rest for a few days & get everything back in line in your body & stick to a routine maybe you're going through a spiritual awakening, recently I have connected to angels very well & from this I have gone through alot of the symptoms you've described here, meditate & ground yourself

lv chel
                          xx
                          I will fight for what is right. <3 <3
                          We do not forgive, we do not forget, Expect us.!.
                          This world is for ALL of us we wouldn't be here if we weren't sent.
                          Chel.

Comment

I am great with visualization, but lately I became pretty bad at it.. During meditation I can barely follow what the guide says, I get lost trying to create the images, and lose track.. do you think it's related to these transitions?

Comment

Thank you very much for that. I somehow feel more at ease and going along with it.

At first I was scared to approach this and tried to ignore it, yet the more I opposed it, the stronger it fought back.

Archangel Michael has guided me through many things and provides a shield from the fear that attacks me.

Comment

I've been having a lot of those same symptoms lucian.
                                Except for the blackouts.
                                I have found myself constantly loosing track of conversations while face to face.
                                My mind wanders and I have to go chase it down,bizaare dreams.
                                Messed up sleeping schedule.
                                And I seem to have been working thru some past emotional baggage.
                                I keep circling back to Archangel Micheal's meditations when I search for tones.
                                Cant help but always notice that name.
                                Its the same as my brothers.

So thanx, everyone on this thread.
                                I needed this information.
                                Last edited by SoundSleeper; 03-14-2012, 03:55 AM.
                                sigpic <==== *The world through my eyes *

Comment

Working...
                                X