Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy stuff going on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crazy stuff going on

    mixed emotions
    blackouts
    feeling excited/feeling blue for no reason
    weird presentiments
    feeling detached from body
    can't feel what's ahead, future seems so in blank
    purpose of an unknown thing
    hours pass by and i don't know where my mind was all this time
    suddenly i need several less hours of sleep
    bizarre dreams

    what the @#$% is this?

  • #2
    You probably need to calm down at some point. Take it easy a few days.

    Comment


    • #3
      Your emotions are probably a bit mixed. Maybe reflecting on your own will help a little.

      Comment


      • #4
        Reflecting is all I do.. I don't know where the side effects are coming from neither why, all seem to have no reason at all.. pretty weird :/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by luciangus View Post
          hours pass by and i don't know where my mind was all this time
          this happen to me too sometime lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by luciangus View Post
            Reflecting is all I do.. I don't know where the side effects are coming from neither why, all seem to have no reason at all.. pretty weird :/
            Have a chat, half of it will go away.

            Comment


            • #7
              How long have you been experiencing these things Luciangus? What kind of weird presentiments are you having? This sounds like it could be stress related. Stress and chemical imbalances can cause insomnia, which can cause all these other problems. As far as the future seeming blank, I think that's pretty normal. It's blank for me too. If time is passing without your knowledge, you may be having fugues.
              The sane man is called crazy by the lunatics.

              Comment


              • #8
                It started last month.. I was feeling that too calm atmosphere I mentioned in another thread, and then these things were showing up. I was feeling good consciously, because I was at good circumstances, in better places than my house, and I could relax a lot more, the days were totally pleasant, rare. Then the feeling came up, like I'm part of something bigger happening but I can't see what it is. I wasn't stressed at all. I feel that something is gonna happen to me, not physically, I can't explain.. Something is coming, now I'm just waiting for it, I hope it's good.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think we are supposed to be looking in rather than out at the moment, not all that sure what's going on recently its like walking in the dark you just never know what you will bump into.
                  Your only purpose is to Know

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I look in, and there's nothing else to look at, I guess I may be exhausted or something, tired of doing inner work. I'm back home and thinking about it, got some possible explanations..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ignore the label on the web page, and just read the symptoms....do they apply?

                      http://starchildglobal.com/starchild/crisis.html

                      I suggest getting cleared by a medical doctor before you decide that what is happening to you is not medical/psychological.

                      If everything checks out, then it sounds to me like you are transitioning between vibrational levels. It gets better with time, just listen to your body. If you are hungry, eat. If you aren't tired, don't worry about the sleep. It's a bit different for everyone. Hang in there, and good luck.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        More than half of symptoms apply.. I went to see a doctor some weeks ago and i'm doing some exams, but they were just in case because the doctor said that everything was fine. For months I wake up everyday with that described pain in the base of skull and I thought it was something to do with blood pressure, but it was also fine to the doctor.
                        The appetite thing is interesting, I'm eating too much in these weeks, and usually when I'm through crisis I don't eat and lose weight, but I can't stop feeling hungry, and I'm eating all the time..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by luciangus View Post
                          More than half of symptoms apply.. I went to see a doctor some weeks ago and i'm doing some exams, but they were just in case because the doctor said that everything was fine. For months I wake up everyday with that described pain in the base of skull and I thought it was something to do with blood pressure, but it was also fine to the doctor.
                          The appetite thing is interesting, I'm eating too much in these weeks, and usually when I'm through crisis I don't eat and lose weight, but I can't stop feeling hungry, and I'm eating all the time..
                          Do you meditate? Practice yoga (or other exercise?) These things help me when I go through it.

                          Also, staying out of crowded places, being in nature (a form of grounding) helps.

                          The appetite will slow down as you even off. Just don't add stress to your day if you can help it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm feeling so detached from the routine that I'm barely stressing..
                            I practice yoga every morning and meditate twice a day, TM only sometimes..
                            I'm planning to do a cleansing meditation tomorrow, it will help me.
                            Thank you for the advices, were really helpful

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by luciangus View Post
                              I'm feeling so detached from the routine that I'm barely stressing..
                              I practice yoga every morning and meditate twice a day, TM only sometimes..
                              I'm planning to do a cleansing meditation tomorrow, it will help me.
                              Thank you for the advices, were really helpful
                              Wonderful! You'll be just fine. That detached feeling gets better as time passes also. Has this happened to you before?? No thanks necessary.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X