Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do any of you people do any volunteer work ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do any of you people do any volunteer work ?

Helping the world is beautiful. Our mother nature is mosdef very proud. ^__^

I volunteer

chel
    xx
    I will fight for what is right. <3 <3
    We do not forgive, we do not forget, Expect us.!.
    This world is for ALL of us we wouldn't be here if we weren't sent.
    Chel.

Comment

I love it. I'm waiting on my call from the local non kill animal shelter. Good stuff chel. Hugs*

Comment

Had to last year, with all the crap after the quake.
        I used to give free language classes too.

I had a bad phase where I felt I had to do some volunteer work but I was so busy working just to pay off everything that I didn't even have time for my GF. At that time I knew a few older people who were serioulsy into volunteering, were raising money and whatnot, but had OMG so fucking dysfunctional families. I thought I would do more only when I get stable enough that I can choose to volunteer without sacrificing anything but my freetime.

so now I offer my services for free to some people, who feel right. One at a time when it's convenient for everybody.

Comment

i do as well. been trying to help my mother emotionally and getting away from carcinogenic foods. work with many people who under go much psychological pain and paranoia. i am on a disability financial program (ssi) in u.s. . next month the money on it is recharged. i am about to once again sleep on the streets and support struggling fellow family. i have found that with being on the streets surrounded by people who aren't (seeing inequality all around you from the rougher side). how one is treated when struggling on the streets can be hard on ones spirit. i am going to help with financial/food and emotional struggles that goes on. i dont got much money to work with but a lot of healing energy to spread!

Comment

Yes. At one time I was a volunteer with five organisations.
            IMHO spirituality is not just ideas, it is practising what you preach
            Last edited by Grounded Gifts; 03-28-2012, 06:32 AM.
            ~Aspire to beauty, light, peace and love, whoever you are, wherever you be.
            ~Ground yourself. Then, reach up to Perfection, and place yourself there.
            ~These are the keys to happiness. Choose them. Choose them constantly.
            ~You are worthy of Perfection and Peace. Purity comes to those who seek it.

Comment

I volunteer at the british heart foundation & I give what time I can to the local drug & alcohol substance misuse team for young people as I want a job there after all the help they gave me.
              Speaking of which I have to get to the shop & my bus is in ten mins, gotta go.
              Another lovely day ahead of me, it's great working in a shop you get to meet so many new people & there's always new people helping us.

chel
              xx
              I will fight for what is right. <3 <3
              We do not forgive, we do not forget, Expect us.!.
              This world is for ALL of us we wouldn't be here if we weren't sent.
              Chel.

Comment

Me too, I used to help implement recycling system, and I help an organization to collect used stuff people give away(furniture clothes etc) and donate to others..

Comment

I volunteer also but I am not going to go into the details of it

Comment

Yes. I pick up litter almost everyday and while doing it tell earth how much I love her and I apologize for others ignorance. I'm also going out to Colorado to volunteer at this exotic animal shelter where they save exotic carnivors from people who illegally own them or drug lords.. or the circus. I'm pretty excited for that. While I'm there i will be giving them loving energy.

Comment

Originally posted by LH919 View Post
                      I volunteer also but I am not going to go into the details of it
                      Hahahahahah. Well then fine. We don't want to hear about it =)

Comment

I volunteer with kids, and at an animal shelter.

I find it makes me smile more than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by shareunity View Post

Helping the world is beautiful. Our mother nature is mosdef very proud. ^__^
                          Yes. It's what I was constructed for.

Comment

IS member sean mac aoide and i started this project which is really taking off here where i live in mexico. will be posting our march report soon no one should go hungry: rice and beans project
                            !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
                            ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                            X