Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard of Ashayana Deane and/or read any of her Voyager books?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard of Ashayana Deane and/or read any of her Voyager books?

Hello,

Someone gave my a card with a link to her website. I listened to the 1st part of her interview on YouTube.

I am deeply suspicious. Anyone has an opinion on her and her movement?

Gaby

I have no opinion as such, I just known some things. What she says is distorted by her own filters and also due to Anunnaki manipulations. She is and has been manipulated. However, what she says is 60-100 % right, depending on what she's talking about. Many things about the past are right, but future time lines na-a. The Guardian Alliance that tried to relay information through her is doing their best to get info through her with minimal distortion. There are very specific reasons why she is used to relay the information.

Through remote viewing projections of a psychic friend of mine I have come to know that Ashayana Deane shall become aware of flaws in her information in 2012-2013.

Please use your intuition heart and soul for sensing and discerning more than you are using now, is my advice to ALL

I work with the Guardian Alliance.

Comment

Hi: I've read the Voyager series, worked through some of her practices, and have browsed the Keylontic Dictionary quite a bit. I find her work unusually complex, and rather interesting. Many of the energies she works with are potent and uplifting. I would recommend reviewing her material for yourself.

Comment

I've read Voyagers volumes 1 and 2. Honestly, I only understand parts of her books and some parts are so abstract you'd need to take a class to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaby View Post
          Hello,

Someone gave my a card with a link to her website. I listened to the 1st part of her interview on YouTube.

I am deeply suspicious. Anyone has an opinion on her and her movement?

Gaby
          The interview on you tube sux IMO. Too much focus on agendas etc.

But the actual material, if you do away with the duality mind-frame, and look into the actual significance of the core mechanics- is absolutely beautiful.

I understand your suspicion, I had it too. Do not look to the youtube video to uncover more about it. Find the real stuff and you will see a lot more make sense. But it's not about following this pattern or path, within a year I realized it is only one part of the puzzle.

I have also noticed the following: The material is made to open DNA, and/or portions of the brain that can understand higher, and multi-dimensional concepts. Even if many of the things were fictional, the direction it causes your mind to expand upon to visualize what is being said will open you up to higher frequency. Everything in both books makes perfect sense to me for some weird reason. I just don't like the focus on agendas and twist on certain beings that's it.

Also many of the things she spoke of, are bein validated by many today. In many different ways. But I don't believe in becoming part of a "group" mentality if that makes sense. Take what serves you and discard what doesn't.
          Last edited by AmentiHall; 10-03-2011, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Ashayana Deane says that the chakra colors for d-10 and 11 are blue-black and silver-black. Those colors are Melchizedek and or Metatron colors, which are used by Anunnaki not just in their own system but also by Ashayana-fundamentalists; not of the original divine blueprint of the infinite creation/creator. The real divine blueprint colors for chakra 10 and 11 are blue-violet and aquamarine-blue respectively.
            https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...47397970_n.jpg
            https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...89904724_n.jpg
            https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...92565088_n.jpg

Atona Ra

Comment

i was suspicious too. i don't believe in her stuff totally. some stuff just doesn't add up. at the same time, i would still recommend her books. first, no teacher/writer has the complete truth so you shouldn't believe any teacher 100% anyway. they have their version of the truth just as you should come up with your own version. and the best way to do so, is to learn as much as possible. deane's writings will help you do that. her detailing of past events is fascinating. at the very least, it'll be entertaining and will open your mind, like AH said.

the symbols/codes she uses...i'm suspicious of other peoples stuff if i can't say for sure it's good, even stuff that supposedly comes from ascended masters and the like. i've done rituals in the past, saying words in other languages i didn't know, believing that what i was saying and doing was good. but now that i'm wiser, i have to ask myself how do i know 100% that i wasn't calling a name i shouldn't be calling or saying words that were not for my well-being... so now i'm more careful.

if you don't want to pay for her books, go to her website. she has some great articles up. just reading her articles will teach you stuff you didn't know and expand your understanding on sooooo many concepts.
              "Man's abiding happiness is not in getting anything but in giving himself up to what is greater than himself, to ideas which are larger than his individual life, the idea of his country, of humanity, of God." --Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

This is my very pragmatic self speaking... but why the need to change herself physically (starting with her hair), her name or her physical location so many times?

What's up with the dualism - good/ evil...?

Comment

Traumatic experiences often make you...look at things a certain way.

But um, if you've been through waht you've been through, and if you talk about the things you do, and you weren't a very big name yet, wouldn't you do the same? Its dangerous. Now, she's too public to be in a threatened position.

There is also another reason for why she has aged recently. It has to do with energy, but IMO not worth discussing.

---

This is about discernment.......

Some of the things in her work are SPOT on. Other stuff not so much. IMO, her material is not much on its own. Even though its incredible and has its own system and complexities, much of it is not necessary for most. BUT, SOME, are called to it. Some are just called to the work, and do it. It is a part of the attempt of "stopping" the gridwork the "psychotronic grid", or rather the mind control prevalent on this planet- and to "dissipate" it and bring in higher frequency that "overrides" it. I know because the first time I ever came upon the work, not only did I experience others trying to shut down/mess with my energy, but I became aware of this very intricate network, FIRST hand- with my third eye among other things. So it's not useless nor is it "fake."

I have been able to "translate" her concepts into occultism, as well as into science. So a keen mind CAN reap great knowledge from the material. You don't have to accept the entire bias of it.

But much of it is DISTORTED, IMO, because human beings spin things according to what they want to believe.

IMO, 1st book was amazing. 2nd, has some gems in it. But much of it is transmitted into a format that is hard to people to pick up. It's like trying to put complex algorithims into simple Dos-box computers. Somehow, when I came upon the books its as if my mind was able to "see" what the words meant, which was 100% different than the words than themselves. BUT it's challengin work, it's very very difficult to "make sense" of it. And it can, like any new age material (this is not new age btw) get you lost in "la la land."

So....if you can reap the truths from it....and continue on your path.....or, if you are called to the gridwork. Then...it is for you. I don't see it as evil either. I don't see how something that comprehensive, and with that much core truth can be placed here without it having truth. I lost interest when it got over-bearingly mentally complex. But in regards to its "core" system....its very, very comprehensive in how it details things. I know it seems "accurate" like its trying to make it into a science, but even the most intricate of the diagrams/concepts are STILL only abstract.

The work is here mostly for people who have been : abducted, messed with, mind control, it gives you a "part" of the big picture, it is a form of disclosure, and also for those that seek to increase frequency pattern in body/dna/template. Among other things. It is a technical standpoint of the multiverse, mentally stimulating. The basic techs are nice, but should be done with guidance of higher self to avoid any distortion. They are one of the few techs, in which you don't need any orgonite, crystals, or anything to not only bring high freq energy in, but also change ones own reality, as well as protect from harmful frequencies.

To see something simpler, but based on the same core knowledge ( a different speaker), check out www.energeticsynthesis.com

If it does not resonate with you. Don't do it. It's also not easy work lol. And you DON'T need it to ascend, regardless of how some spin it. It can be very advanced work require very diligent breathing and visualization. It can open one to multi-dimensional awareness. But there is a lot missing IMO...so there is NO shame in learning from everything else out there.
                  Last edited by AmentiHall; 10-05-2011, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Thank you AmentiHall, I'll definitely come study this material some more.

Comment

Very well said AH. I like this part a lot:

If it does not resonate with you. Don't do it. It's also not easy work lol. And you DON'T need it to ascend, regardless of how some spin it. It can be very advanced work require very diligent breathing and visualization. It can open one to multi-dimensional awareness. But there is a lot missing IMO...so there is NO shame in learning from everything else out there.
                      There are many ways to ascend and increase frequency patterns. It's all really tricky since there is no governmental agency regulating the process and telling you which ones you should do and which ones you should avoid and why. This regulation has made making choices based on intuition increasingly difficult. We depend so much on what agencies say.

So, anyway, in this spiritual ascension (and etc) world you really need to develop your intuition. There are many pitfalls. And it's not just in the falsities / lack of info, it's also in our make-ups. Someone's ascension process may work well for that someone but be disastrous for you. We all have different dna, past lives, past experiences, medical illnesses/weaknesses, knowledge, access to people that can help when in a mystical hellhole. imo, the best path to ascension, vibration increase, psychic development, higher-self contact...is the path that resonates with you. I, personally, didn't go with one path. I took many. I studied what I liked from each path. And i believe that has made my path up easier, maybe even more well-rounded.

So, anyway, go with your intuition. If you don't like her stuff, than her path probably isn't for you. It may even be a time issue. Maybe in a few years you'll like her stuff more. There have been a few times that i liked an author's work the second time around.
                      "Man's abiding happiness is not in getting anything but in giving himself up to what is greater than himself, to ideas which are larger than his individual life, the idea of his country, of humanity, of God." --Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Hello Shania, which authors would you recommend? i am not very keen on energeticsynthesis or Ashayana Dean, i don't like the channels they use (if that makes any sense...)

Comment

Hi Gaby! I totally understand. Here are a few authors and books I've read that helped me. I took bits and parts from each of them...

Frank Bardon and Mantak Chia's books are great for developing energy and psychic powers. They give so much helpful info and the exercises really work.

Sanaya Roman: (her books are channeled, but they felt right for me several years back. i actually started channeling bc of her.)
                          Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self
                          Soul Love
                          Personal Power Through Awareness

These next two are fictions. i love mixing fictions with non-fictions. it livens up the studying. anyway, one of the key points to raising your vibration is learning to love. so, i like reading books that inspire spiritual love within me.

Elif Shafak
                          The Forty Rules of Love: A Novel of Rumi

Kathleen McGowan
                          The Book of Love

I studied the theosophical movement for a time. Here are a few of the books I loved... (You can download most of these books for free at @ http://www.sanctusgermanus.net/engli...t%20Books.html)

Cyril Scott / His Pupil (These 3 books are fascinating fictions that opened my mind to new concepts.)
                          The Initiate
                          The Initiate in the Dark Cycle
                          The Initiate in the New World

Will Garver
                          Brother of the Third Degree

Charles Leadbeater
                          Invisible Helpers
                          The Masters and the Path
                          The Great Ones and the Ways to Them

Master Justin Moreward Haig
                          Maya and its Relation to Love
                          To Love, You Need the Will to Love

Alice Bailey
                          Initiation, Human and Solar
                          Discipleship in the New Age
                          A Treatise on White Magic or The Way of the Disciple

This is all i can think of for now. I know it's a hodge-podge of info but each covered a corner of spiritual and mystical development that i needed to learn. I hope this helps. Happy journey!
                          Last edited by Shania; 10-12-2011, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Wow thank you!!! This is more than I could hope for!!!

Comment

correct chakra colors

Hey,14GoldCouncilOne888 could you please tell me the source of the pictures provided? Where can i learn more of this system? Thank you for the information you have already provided and I hope you can help me find the teachings these pictures come with. Very interested to "compare" with K.S.

Yuriy
                              Last edited by dismany; 04-06-2012, 12:30 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Working...
                              X