What exactly is New Age?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exactly is New Age?

I'm curious to know what exactly new age is. When ever I make post on here a few have labeled it "New Age". I don't fit into any of the boxes that "Society" has. I don't reference any religion/spirituality box. Everything that I post and say is based on my observation and my perspective on Life and living. So could you all explain to me about new age.
    Thanks
    "Fear Blocks the Flow of Love"

To view a few of my published articles click here: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Maceo_M_NeSmith_III

Originally posted by WarriorINDGO View Post
    I'm curious to know what exactly new age is. When ever I make post on here a few have labeled it "New Age". I don't fit into any of the boxes that "Society" has. I don't reference any religion/spirituality box. Everything that I post and say is based on my observation and my perspective on Life and living. So could you all explain to me about new age.
    Thanks
    Are you defending the "Same-Old-Stuff"?
    If not you are a New Ager.
    Be in harmony,
    walk in beauty.
    roger
    Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
    This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
    by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

Comment

Originally posted by Psychic Child View Post
      Are you defending the "Same-Old-Stuff"?
      If not you are a New Ager.
      Be in harmony,
      walk in beauty.
      roger
      lol nope I'm ripping through the "same old stuff", to show what it is and what its not then letting individuals decide for themselves. Instead of allowing the so-called leaders of the "Same old stuff" tell people what it is.
      "Fear Blocks the Flow of Love"

To view a few of my published articles click here: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Maceo_M_NeSmith_III

Comment

It's a pretty poorly/vaguely defined genre. I guess technically it means any new ways of thinking. But generally it's seen as encompassing these types of things: Chakras, Kundalini, Ascension, Light workers, Energy work/healing, Karma, Law of attraction. When put into that context it's not a branch of alternative thinking that I generally subscribe to. But when put into the former, broader sense... it's a way of life for me. And probably most of us, or we wouldn't be here.
        *Insert Clever Comment Here*

Comment

Same old stuff ? Some of us and our ancestors have been resisting new age after new age since the shadow of civilization began spreading. Each of those new ages have been heralded as a cure all to the illness that the last one has caused.

Like the new age that came to this land from across the big waters hundreds of years ago. And now this next new age is being heralded as another cure all.
          “The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over”

Comment

Originally posted by Pockshimmo View Post
            Same old stuff ? Some of us and our ancestors have been resisting new age after new age since the shadow of civilization began spreading. Each of those new ages have been heralded as a cure all to the illness that the last one has caused.

Like the new age that came to this land from across the big waters hundreds of years ago. And now this next new age is being heralded as another cure all.
            The cure , pockshimmo, is that we are going toward the oldest Ways of 100,000 years ago
            when mammal beings were in spirit together. It is not just us, there are energies of
            the Universe and our Galaxy that are aiding this direction of our development.
            Be in harmony,
            be in beauty.
            roger

Comment

Originally posted by Psychic Child View Post
              The cure , pockshimmo, is that we are going toward the oldest Ways of 100,000 years ago
              when mammal beings were in spirit together. It is not just us, there are energies of
              the Universe and our Galaxy that are aiding this direction of our development.
              Be in harmony,
              be in beauty.
              roger
              Greetings Psychic Child

Should we build up our old fires at night to serve as beacons for you ?
              “The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over”

Comment

Originally posted by Pockshimmo View Post
                Greetings Psychic Child
                Should we build up our old fires at night to serve as beacons for you ?
                Not necessary, Pockshimmo, unless you wish a formal greeting.
                Your tribal spirit and a low-night fire is beacon enough for me.
                Do you mind a "skinwalker" ? or prefer a blood-kin visit?
                Be in harmony,
                be in beauty.
                roger

Comment

New age is a newer term used to describe old hippies and their wackness.

Comment

The New Age is a way to describe the age we are entering into. With it comes an awakening of collective consciousness, as well as a rediscovery of ancient wisdom that will allow us to overcome the challenges that humanity is facing.

So "new agers" are the people who are aware of and in tune with this inevitable change. There is also a massive "smear campaign" propagated by the "old agers", those who are stuck in their egos and afraid of change, to discredit and cause confusion from within the "new age movement." But they will not succeed, because the energy they are trying to hold on to is no longer compatible with the new energy of this planet, and the cosmos.

Comment

I respectively disagree, new agers do a pretty good job of discrediting themselves, by themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by yoko View Post
                        New age is a newer term used to describe old hippies and their wackness.
                        Yawn . . .

Harmony,
                        beauty
                        pc.

Comment

Originally posted by yoko View Post
                          I respectively disagree, new agers do a pretty good job of discrediting themselves, by themselves.
                          ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Harmony
                          beauty,
                          pc.

Comment

The term "New Age" simply was possibly started by the NWO. However, this Era of Change is an start of a new cycle, new beginning with frequent unexplained concepts of why more commoners have weird dreams, eat less meat, and watch less television,etc. It all comes down to a Higher State of Awareness in our minds, bodies, and spirits and the 100th Monkey Effect.
                            Last edited by ABeaconofHope; 02-25-2013, 08:39 AM.
                            "Everything you hear, say, think and do is for the safety of yourself and others. All is Well. Everything is turning out for Your Highest Good. Do Not Be Afraid. SEE Yourself. BE Yourself. KNOW Yourself. SHOW Yourself."~Some friends from a galaxy Far, Far Away

Comment

Originally posted by overflow88 View Post
                              The New Age is a way to describe the age we are entering into. With it comes an awakening of collective consciousness, as well as a rediscovery of ancient wisdom that will allow us to overcome the challenges that humanity is facing.

So "new agers" are the people who are aware of and in tune with this inevitable change. There is also a massive "smear campaign" propagated by the "old agers", those who are stuck in their egos and afraid of change, to discredit and cause confusion from within the "new age movement." But they will not succeed, because the energy they are trying to hold on to is no longer compatible with the new energy of this planet, and the cosmos.
                              So my people and spiritual leaders who have held true to traditional ways are stuck in our egos ? Then why is the new age so interested in American Indian traditional knowledge ?

Please do go on to tell, or insult us more.

Comment

Working...
                              X