Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
The IndigoSociety.com Rules:
(1) Absolutely NO FLAMING, NAME CALLING OR PERSONAL ATTACKS. Mutual respect and civilized conversation is the required norm.
(2) No OFF-TOPIC posting will be allowed with the exception of the SUBSCRIPTION FORUM area (Official Supporter Mayhem). If general conversation is what you are looking for, you have found a new home http://www.indigosociety.com/payments.php
(3) No THREAD HIJACKING. Start another thread if you have a different topic.
(4) No THREAD Crapping
(5) No SPAMMING. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.
(6) No Spammy Web based EMAIL ACCOUNTS (i.e Russian email account sites, temporary email account sites, etc) allowed for forum registration. You must have a valid e-mail account where you can be reached by a forum moderator or administrator. Email accounts must be updated in your account when a change is required.
(7) No CUSSING in the thread title. It is permitted in the thread body, but please refrain from using excessive profanity dammit.
(8) No BOMBING forums or threads with pointless posts.
(9) No SHOUTING (Posting in all capital letters) Itís hard to read and just plain rude and annoying.
(10) No LINKING or POSTING of pornographic material.
(11) Do not post PERSONAL INFORMATION (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, personal identification numbers, images) or any other information considered private without the express permission of the individual. You must respect the privacy of other members. IndigoSociety.com|Forum has addressed privacy concerns by allowing users to set-up their accounts so that e-mail addresses may not be displayed to other users, but rather moderators and administrators only.
(12) Do not IMPERSONATE other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
(13) POST to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented. Threads incorrectly placed will be moved or locked.
(14) Do not post MATERIAL where you do not have permission to distribute it electronically or otherwise. This includes posting images directly from a website (Bandwidth Theft) Images are to be hosted personally or by a third party host.
(15) Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, credit the original author. Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
(16) No BUYING, TRADING, or SELLING anywhere with the exception of the For Sale / Trade forum. The FS/T forum has its own set of specific rules and has a required 50 post minimum to participate. WARNING: Do not spam the forums to reach the required minimum, your posts will be deleted or your account banned outright. Please read their rules before posting in that forum. No PRICE CHECKS allowed. IndigoSociety.com Forum is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss due to any sale or exchange of any item in the For Sale / Trade forum. Caveat Emptor!
(17) Posting is to be in ENGLISH only. Non-English posts will be locked or removed.
(18) You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.
(19) ADVERTISING, site pimping, contests or any type of business promotion is not permitted. Soliciting for fraternal organizations, humanitarian causes or personal rewards is prohibited unless approved prior to posting.
(20) Do not abuse VB CODE. It is provided as a benefit to you and its usage can be revoked.
(21) Each IndigoSociety.com member is limited to one ACCOUNT/ALIAS, unless otherwise authorized by a IndigoSociety.com Administrator. Protect your password and your account. You are responsible for your account regardless of compromise or stolen password.
(22) No active links, graphics, code, profanity or advertising allowed in the SIGNATURE. Signature is limited to 2 lines total at no more than 90 characters per line.
(23) Any discussion of AD BLOCKING software or instruction for using ad blocking regarding this forum or any other discussion in general of attempting to block advertisement will result in a no questions asked permanent ban on your account. This is not done lightly, rather deliberately to deny access to those who choose to utilize this forum, but not support our sponsors. It takes money to finance the cost of bandwidth, especially a forum of this size and if you don't care enough to support us through our advertisers, then we don't need your business. This will be the only warning with no discussion.
(24) You must respect forum MODERATORS and ADMINISTRATORS and are bound to follow their directions and instructions.
(25) You are allowed one signature per post, do not put your signature in the body of your post. A signature section is supplied for that usage. No one wants to see your name on your posts multiple times as it is annoying.
(26) Love everyone.
(27) Referral or commissioned type links are not allowed in our forums. Posting these is a bannable offense.
(28) Thread rezzing is not allowed unless specific to the old thread and necessary. Mods will determine what is rezzing and what is not.
Breaking any of the above listed forum rules can result in the loss of posting privileges and possible loss of your forum account. IndigoSociety.com also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.
Moderators and Administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of IndigoSociety.com rules. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation.
IndigoSociety.com reserves the right to ban any member or limit access to open forums or subscriptions forums at any time without prior notification and without explanation. Also IndigoSociety.com reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.
All messages posted become the property of IndigoSociety.com.
IndigoSociety.com and its representatives will not be held liable for the result of the usage of any information provided in the IndigoSociety.com, and disclaim all liability resulting in the use of the posted information.
IndigoSociety.com takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the IndigoSociety.com or of the authenticity of its authors.
All opinions and views expressed in the IndigoSociety.com are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of IndigoSociety.com, or its representatives.
IndigoSociety.com reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.
It is the responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in IndigoSociety.com rules before making any posts to the forum.
By posting to the IndigoSociety.com, you agree to abide by the above rules and terms.
Indigo Society, a forum for Indigo Children and Adults May not be held responsible for any content that you the user post on the site. Anything you the user post is liable under law to yourself.
Indigo Society, a forum for Indigo Children and Adults May not be held responsible for removing you the user's content. Anything you post to the site becomes Indigo Society, a forum for Indigo Children and Adults's data.