Music of the Stars
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 649
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

How demons etc. malevolent entities work

The only reason why they are so scary is that they reside inside the emotional traumas and the emotional holes of the Body of Love that we humans are born with. So in a sense they carry our most hurt feelings or most neglected parts of ourselves that we haven't accepted, they carry our most hidden truths and other things that has happened to us but that we choose to deny.

Malevolent entities are again 2-dimensional intelligence fields resonating in a 'like attracks like way' which makes them drawn to malevolent energies in our own fields, which means basically malevolent things that have either been done to us or that we have done to others, there they live until the psychological issue regarding the feelings around the event is resolved and integrated whereas they become again integrated into the unified field of Love...

So instead of fighting them, they need more like understanding and conversation to get through, they may seem very violent, aggressive, absurd, perverse and so forth but that is only their very very hurt form and in truth they are more like a wounded animal than a real threat and need to be helped along their way...

This ad goes away when you register.
    Don't mind the God, beware of the owner!

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Thanks
    That is so true Amur.

I don't like the words 'demons' & 'entities' though as it implies that there are beings seperate from ourselves which come and make us victims of their presence - I don't believe this because in my experience the 'demons' we talk about are just parts of our shadow selves, parts of us which we don't like and don't want to deal with, and certainly don't want other people to see so we hide them well and get scared they'll be revealed. When we open up to our vulnerability - to ourselves and to our close & trusted people, we realise the 'demons' aren't really that bad, we've just exaggerated them by not dealing with them. These feelings are ours, part of us, as you said; and yes we do need to love ourselves - all of ourselves no matter what we don't like, it's us.
    check out my band at: Hidden Content

Banned
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    obviously amur you have never had a demon or other entity destroy your house while your in it.

Music of the Stars
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 649
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hearsekid View Post
    obviously amur you have never had a demon or other entity destroy your house while your in it.
    Dunno... I started drinking demons and entities and let them all possess me simultanously Why don't you sue the entity for destroying your house? I can provide you the means to do so and it is easily down-trackable for what it did, I can bring it to you if you want

But please do share more about the interesting experience, would like to hear more about it.
    Don't mind the God, beware of the owner!

Banned
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Nah, it wasnt my house they got into, but if you had really had this happen to you id bet you would never write about it.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Dammit Theres A Recall On Cadbury Easter Eggs Man!!!!!shi%!!!! Bah!!

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,241
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,413 Times in 942 Posts
    Falun Gong lectures teach quite a lot about demons / entities also, very interesting I didn't realize they included them in the teachings

apparently some can attach to people and give them certain abilities too but in doing so damage the person in certain ways
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks
    In my experience these kind of entities are naturally attracted to Sensitives/Psychics. A Psychic will attract the good and not so good.

A Sensitive in a room with a hundred non-Sensitives stands out like a huge beacon of light to any spirit form.
    The energy field of the Sensitive is a continuous replenishing energy for these sorts of entities, good and dark ones.
    I've had these kinds attach to me, some are a bastard to get rid of too.
    but I agree, they are in need of help and understanding.
    ps. I have been in a house with an entity going nuts and throwing things.
    Some refer to them as poltergeists, but I believe it is not only poltergeists that wreck one's house, there are plenty other kinds of spirit forms that do this too.
    If you are not afraid of them, they cannot hurt you. Show fear, and they will be all over you like a cheap suit.
    I don't believe that they are always attracted to one's emotions.
    Last edited by RAIN1000; 09-30-2008 at 03:13 AM.
    I am a webbot

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I should have worded my post a little better, or rather added some. I have come across entities being attached to animals so I don't think it's all our own stuff.
    One case in particular was a horse whose owner was at her wits end cos the horse had suddenly become 'dangerous', running through fences for no apparent reason and jeopardising the other horses' safety. A few of us tuned in and discovered the poor horse had an entity with him which was tormenting the hell out of him. We found a way to release it, sadly before we had time to talk to the owner, the horse had gone through a fence again, breaking another ones leg on his way, so she had him put to sleep. Such a shame this poor animal lost his life, in fear, with little or no understanding of what he was going through, but by no fault of the owner

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Oh, and 3 of the little critters were attached to me one time, they didn't harm me as such but they were like pathetic kids clinging to their mom. They took 3 goes to get rid of, I felt a bit sorry for them - not sorry enough to let them stay though, lol!
    Yeah, 'demons' I consider our own, entities outsiders.

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    ya apparently it's very easy for them to attach to people and animals, all they need is a suitable emotion to resonate with, things like jealousy, pride, greed, wrath, lust all these emotions attract different types of entities..
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    As long as you dont show fear? ? you can get choked out by one as you sleep, they can make accidents happen, they can cut the living hell out of a person, they can make your house catch on fire while ur there, they can cause heart attacks, they can give you a stroke, they can send you into a depression where you shoot yourself in the head, they can tell a person to do a suicide by cop, the list is endless of what they have done and are capable of doing, whether you fear them or not is totally irrelevant as far as that goes...

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patryc View Post
    apparently some can attach to people and give them certain abilities too but in doing so damage the person in certain ways
    Like giving the ability to heat the air?

This reminds me of last year. I was learning to make protection fields and an entity (in the shape of a dragon) attached to my arm. It covered my forearm only at first, but now goes all the way up to the right half of my chest. Yet the only change is that I can use my energy better... Or am I just crazy?

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Well, if you fear them and show weak will they will target you,
    I have seen a 8 foot demon standing in front of me and he threatened me,
    because I showed no fear, he targeted someone else in the room, and literally threw this man across the room, yet I was untouched.
    but his initial interest was me,
    I have been choked in my sleep, they like to target you when you are vulnerable, but they would always back off eventually.
    but everybody has stories.
    Yes, they can make people do things, but I believe it depends on the strength of that person to begin with.
    I speak from my experiences and observations.
    alot of stuff, I do not know, like everybody else, we don't know everything. I guess.
    I am a webbot

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    fear is only one of the emotions they use

they also take advantage of your attachments to things

eg. greed is an attachment to money / food etc

heat can be an effect example of chi / qi filling your body, demons / entities can do this to you and they can also project their will on you

recommend you check this out :

http://video.google.com.au/videosear...08&hl=en&emb=0

it will give you a much deeper understanding of how these things work, the first part is good too, in fact I have been watching the whole series I have learned a lot, it's very useful info for an indigo / crystal

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thanks Patryc, I will check that out, just on dial up here ,so slowwwww,

I still believe it depends on the will of the person that the entity is targeting,
    yes, they will use attachments to money , etc, too.
    I am a webbot

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I just remembered a few years back, a friend and I were fooling around with energy, and attracted all kinds of things, specifically one 6-7 foot demon thing, and a small group of smaller sized ones. They were just standing there looking at us, but my friend was freaked. the more energy I sent out to drive them away, the more showed up..

We found a crystal among the ones he collects and charged all the ki we could into it, and when I grabbed it the second time, a huge amount of white light came out of it. The place was shielded for 3 years from these things. It only faded a few months ago.
    Last edited by Tekkaman Blade; 09-30-2008 at 04:52 AM.

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    yar dial up is no fun - I remember I had that once upon a time

perhaps leave it overnight or something - well worth it, once I watched the first one of these I couldn't stop listening, it is a very in depth look at metaphysics and it also goes into the history of the cultivation of qi which is well over 5000 years old much of the Buddhism practices are based on the cultivation of chi and strengthening the gong / will

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    lol, it should take an hour and a bit here, should be able to watch it sometime soon,
    sounds awesome, I am a fan of buddhism, done some research on the history on the cultivation, not a whole lot though, I will definately check out the whole series.
    I am a webbot

Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 322
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Demons have as much power over you as you let them. After all in human believes, demons simply want power over other beings. I happen to be superstitious and well-read so I have times when I am afraid of demons. I do not fear Satan himself so much anymore.
    After reading various grimoires there appears to be five types of demons:
    1) Torturer- They try to dissuade you from the path you are in by diesease,pain, taking away things you love.

2) Con-Artists- They may appear as beautiful angels of light. They may promise you many rewards, and may give you what you want. Yet they look upon you as cattle.

3) Tyrant- These do not interact with normal humans on a regular basis. They typically are in charge of other demons. They only deal with the humans they think are important.

4) Enslaver- They take control of a human's body.

5) Slayer- The type seen in Ancient Sumerian/Jewish texts. They are usually females that kill infants.

The ones I usually fear are like Moloch & Ashteroth...
    Last edited by Charity; 09-30-2008 at 09:10 AM.
    MichaelGabrielRaphaelUrielCadmaelZadkiel

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast