STARSEED MISSIONS (anchors, builders, watchers, guides, experiencers, ...)

General discussion regarding starseeds and walk-ins
This sounds way too much like a world of darkness game.
Optimystic

Blogs: 2

It sounds like a lot of us are experiencing similar emotions. Like Anastasia, among others, I find it difficult at time and want to return to the environment I find more safe, secure and familiar. However, I also know I must complete my tasks here first. In time, we'll all complete our tasks here and be able to return. In the meantime, we can enjoy all that the earth and it's inhabitants offer. There are a lot of wonderful things to see and experience here.

Cindhy
Desert Dweller

[in response to original post]

Starseeds are offered a wealth of information before incarnating. Some of it has to do with roles as described in the original post. Most of us probably dont remember what we were told. For some reason I remember bits and pieces. There was a woman who described to me the role of an "anchor." She said most anchors on earth would be overactive in the green chakra (heart chakra) as that's the type of transition earth is undergoing right now. She said that other higher-energy "anchors" would be rare but would be just as important. She said that my role would be to anchor indigo energy, with an overactive 3rd eye chakra (indigo chakra). Somehow this type of role was important geographically.

I live west of Portland, where I'm meant to be right now as my mission as a wanderer/starseed. There are three other indigo anchors, one to the north of Portland, one East and one South. These are people I'll probably never meet, but I wonder sometimes if we form some sort of energy net that affects the million+ Portlandians we encircle.

Also the more I think about what she said about heart-chakra anchors, the more I realise how true I've found that to be. Because most new-agey indigo-type people I meet online and off are very overactive in their heart chakra ("love and light," and so on) . I know this because it makes me feel very lonely and left out, as people with different types of chakra imbalances usually don't get along very well, as a general rule.

There was tons more information, like about different types of etheric attacks on starseeds that were being used by higher-dimensional negative beings (aura implants, energy isolation fields, etc.) Every transitioning planet usually has one or two types of these negative attack mechanisms being used but this planet had like five or six, and I was shocked to find this out. Believe it or not, there are also outright recruitment campaigns firing up right now by the same negative aliens looking to take with them as many human souls as possible. The "tea party" movement is one of these movements. Watch how crazy they get over time, and don't be surprised when the last few loyals end up commiting suicide during a protest for their self-serving ideology. This is what negative aliens want, recruits who are willing to terminate an incarnation for their cause. I don't see any starseeds/wanders out deliberately countering this service-to-self recruitment propaganda right now and I find that really troubling. My role as starseed here now also had to do also with the weakening control negative alien power structures would be having about this time. I was told the USA would be one of their last major "strongholds" of dissolving negative-alien power and whenever I turn on the news and hear about the political sphere that seems to be exactly what's going on.
volt120

Contrary to what everyone is constantly striving to do - which is to be "distracted" or ESCAPE from REALITY as often and as quickly as possible - the goal of spiritual work is to clear the way for your spirit self to FULLY INCARNATE here on this physical earth plane. As a Star-Seed, this is one of your primary goals. Once you have accomplished this basic task, then may you (finally) complete the work that you came here for in the first place.

I do not reckon on that at all if it means spending another life cycle here. If it means fully understand yourself and then move on with the mission then that's wisdom (in my opinion).
Maybe that's why there's so much difference in the star seed 'ranks', some have come to do different things and act differently to do them.

The Tea-Party's started as a natural response but has become hijacked with vibrant negativity and hostility to the leftists. The negative waves from the leftists just takes a different, more subtler form.
Rydeon

For those starseeds that believe they are here to assist with the upcoming changes/2012 etc, do you ever ponder the idea that 2012 may pass as another normal year and things will go on the same.....? Then what? O o
3rdstarchild

" wrote:For those starseeds that believe they are here to assist with the upcoming changes/2012 etc, do you ever ponder the idea that 2012 may pass as another normal year and things will go on the same.....? Then what? O o

I do ponder on that idea. But, just as I have unconsciously prepared myself for the future events before, it seems to be that way too for this event. I feel prepared for whatever happens. Some part of me knows of and expects a huge shift. Another part of me thinks that's crazy-talk, haha.
chongojenn

Blogs: 48

Yeh I feel the same chongojenn...like I'll watch an interview with David Wilcock or someone like that and I'll be like oh there's so much evidence for all this, and then I'll go outside and mix with the muggles and I'll be like, nahhhh it's all just gonna continue as normal.
Only time will tell I guess! : )
3rdstarchild

" wrote:For those starseeds that believe they are here to assist with the upcoming changes/2012 etc, do you ever ponder the idea that 2012 may pass as another normal year and things will go on the same.....? Then what? O o

it WILL be another normal year.

The signs will be subtle.

I don't know why people ham it all up to one year.

2012 is just a marker. Not a set date.

The true "date" is a period of probably a 100 years.

Look at the massive changes that have occurred from 2000, to now. Humans think so linearly they forget to see the world from a larger mind frame.
AmentiHall

Blogs: 57

Yea that sounds true.
chongojenn

Blogs: 48

i would definitely be a watcher. no matter where i am i'm always constantly surveying my surroundings and taking it in.
eddie

I haven't been on here for a long time but im defenitly finding this very useful. As mentioned before me, there are probably as many missions as there are of "us". I also agree that most of us forget quite a bit of ourselves as well as our mission etc. However, i have found that i too have been getting parts of my true memory back in visions and dreams. As for my mission, well, it seems to be focused on fighting something/s or someone/s, thought im not too sure what yet.
Soul_of_Pandora

Blogs: 8

this seems to be speculation on what we think we know. what do we know?
celestial cabdriver

I've known deep within myself ever since I realized I am a starseed that I am an anchor and a builder. I'm not sure, but it's possible I also might be a watcher in my own opinion. Is anyone else here a builder?
Aquarian Starseed

This post was very helpful, thank you. I also appreciate your open-mindedness about what kind of missions starseeds have. :)
Aquarian Starseed

everyone on this planet is a 'star seed'. now what i have to say may seem hostile, but this is our planet now, 'they' put us here so now they can pound sand, no matter what they try to pull we will endeavor to persevere. humans will survive.
celestial cabdriver

I agree celestial, except "they" only put some people here. Others, like me, volunteered to come here.
Desert Dweller

Thank you for this thread! I do agree that many of us came from somewhere else and incarnated here for a reason. I definitely resonate with being an 'anchor'. Sometimes, when I feel lost like I have something I am supposed be doing something, I hear a gentle voice saying just anchor in these energies. Thank you again for reminding me what I've felt and known before and that I'm not necessarily meant to be a builder or watcher or etc. I do admire builders and all other seed missions as I fully support their leadership and vision and courage, but it makes sense to give shape to what we uniquely offer.

As for nothing happening in 2012, I'm okay with that too, although much seems to be shifting more and more each day and just being here and aware (in heart and spirit) and/or trying/wanting to contribute to the best and highest possible outcome for as many as possible is the most I could hope for...a small change everyday is better than no changes to benefit others.
bella22

I am a Watcher. But it's not simply to be passive in viewing what's going on. We are not simply in and of this world as observers - if so, there would be no need for this physical experience. .... It is also the role of "guide" for all of humanity (not just for one particular person) ... set by example, sharing the esoteric, knowledge, etc....

From what I know, we originate from Lyra (Lyrans) - though there may be Watchers from other places, as well... stories of our presence (groups of us, known by several names) are all throughout many mythologies over the world....
ElvenStar

" wrote:Thanks for replying, Disident :)

I find your words interesting indeed. I find interesting that your mission on Earth is 'builder' and not associated to 'anchor' (I have always seen anchor+builder, never builder alone, nor associated with another category).

I find this interesting: a pure starseed-builder ^^

In my case, my starseed-mission is 'experiencer' (nor experiencer+watcher, as I mentioned. It's just there's a part of the experiencer-mission which looks like watcher-mission but I was wrong).

Well, I live in France and when I come in Croatia, I'll tell you ^^

Feel free to express whatever you need regarding your mission on earth :)

Haha, it is pretty amusing reading this, as I always look at thinks and know how to improve litteraly everything :)
So I think it might be something on it... I consider myself anchor-builder then ...
In my opinion every starseed is anchor tho, as frequency is definitely higher, so I would say anchoe is not a mission so to speak,
but other, probably :)
Love and peace, Steve.
steve12121986