Poll: Is Jesus and Lucifer the same person?

This poll will close on 07-12-2022 at 03:26 PM Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Jesus and Lucifer the same person?

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 519
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Is Jesus and Lucifer the same person?

Is Jesus and Lucifer the same person? I read the bible and both people are considered to be the son of morning, the shining star, the bringer of light, the son of God. Lucifer in the bible wasn't fallen, that is a common misconception and he is often misconcieved to be Satan.

I want your veiws...

Was Lucifer demonised by a misunderstanding within the bible, handwritten by a man, who wasn't clear with this phrasing or was translated wrong?

It just seems to me both people are bearers of God's light, bringers of knowledge and truth, and are associated with the sun and the morning star (venus)... so, can they be the same person, or even twins?

I have many friends who are priests, some in high positions with Rome - and I've found that the bible as we know it, is incomplete, some parts deliberately taken out, to ensure that riots never happen - this includes prophecies and revelations about characters; this was carefully planned just before the ordinary working man started to become as educated as the aristocracy.
    Many prophecies and stories were also burned during the inquisition and witch hunts of the medieval era, so many things do not make sense to us now, and that is why some people consider the bible to be written in parables.
    Whether this is true or not, I dont know. But I think it is very likely to have been true.

So therefore, have we wrongly translated and read that certain people are evil, and other people are good, when in fact they were not?

This ad goes away when you register.
    DONT DREAM IT BE IT!

Know thy enemy

Don't live in fear of words alone, live in fear of the actions behind the words or what may happen if those words are never uttered!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheRavenMother For This Useful Post:

Sidse (05-13-2011)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 277
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    It is a tricky subject the life of Jesus and his world. Many both the writers of the bible and historians and scientist all have drawn their own conclusion and perception of this era. So many threads in this web that was woven over two thousand years ago. Today it may not matter anymore who was placed in what role to satisfy the binary masses. Im sure that Lucifer wouldn't or doesn't care about such things like reputation. If he/she was evil than they wouldn't care becase they embrace such a charge if they were placed as the adversary of God. If he/she is good then they would be glad so long as the message of Jesus and unconditional love be preserved in some way throughout the ages. At least thats my take on it.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 450
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    This would seem to be the view of the ones known generally as the Illuminati.

Pike came to similar conclusions.
    Wounded Healer

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    you need to read a lot more,

jesus is the saviour,

lucifer is the lightbearer, (demonized by the roman church for mind control purposes)

lucifer tempts man with lustful emotion, (that is why he is a fallen angel),

but if man uses his willpower and does not give in to lust,

he by this action has taken the light from lucifer and with it can guide his way through the human realm (world of illusion).

clarity my friends,

analysis.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entry250 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    No, Lucifer is not Jesus. He's not Satan, either.

The fact of the matter is that "Lucifer" never appears in the Bible as a proper noun. The name Lucifer is derived from Isaiah 14, which refers to "the King of Babylon" as the "bright morning star" or "son of the morning." In Jerome's Latin translation of the Bible, The Vulgate, this term was rendered with the word "Lucifer" ("light bearer"), which was later taken as a proper noun and applied to Satan. In the Hebrew text, it is apparent that Isaiah is mocking an arrogant, but ultimately mortal, human king. The attributes associated with the "son of the morning" in this passage do not match those of Jesus, who neither ruled as a king in Babylon nor displayed an overtly arrogant attitude.

That being said, the term "morning star" is used in a positive sense in the New Testament, and is indeed applied directly to Jesus Christ. Christ's disciples are also promised "the morning star" if they endure to the end. This does not mean, however, that Jesus is the "lucifer" described by Isaiah, since "lucifer" is not a person, but a metaphorical title for one who bears divine light.
    "Where there is love, there is life, And where there is life, there is hope, (There is hope...), And in hope we find the sight to see
    The essence of divinity
    " - The Cruxshadows, "Defender."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to UntoldGlory For This Useful Post:

Clear Blue Sky (03-26-2009)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Achievements:
    Veteran250 Experience Points
    Under A Bridge With A Handful Of Cool Ass Trolls
    Level
    Thanks
    The bible is science fiction anyway. It's like a discussion over cartoon characters. But, from what I learned in my time with the church, Lucifer seemed like the coolest one.
    Remind me, we'll send him a red cap and a speedo - Steve Zissou

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Except that "Lucifer" isn't even a character in the supposed cartoon. It's kind of like watching The Lion King and saying "RoboZombie Megazoid seems like the coolest character." It's a neat invention, but it's just not in the script.
    "Where there is love, there is life, And where there is life, there is hope, (There is hope...), And in hope we find the sight to see
    The essence of divinity

Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 627
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    No, I never heard of Christ being associated with the morningstar. I have heard him being associated with the sun. There is alot of astronomy with angels and stuff even in Christianity.
    In Paradise Lost Milton says about Raphael "like Maia's son he stood..." That's a reference to Mercury because Mercury had medecinal role in Greek mythology. When I was going through what could best be described as an angel phase, I used to make lists of angels and planets.
    MichaelGabrielRaphaelUrielCadmaelZadkiel

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    we all live in a yellow submarine- john lennon.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 450
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adonis777 View Post
    we all live in a yellow submarine- john lennon.

There is a Zenish quality about you sometimes, very profound...
    Wounded Healer

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Achievements:
    Under A Bridge With A Handful Of Cool Ass Trolls
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UntoldGlory View Post
    Except that "Lucifer" isn't even a character in the supposed cartoon. It's kind of like watching The Lion King and saying "RoboZombie Megazoid seems like the coolest character." It's a neat invention, but it's just not in the script.
    Why, I do believe you missed the point, Mr. Beauregarde. Perhaps I should re-phrase my statement. I would be inclined to consider it all BS before I would even enter into an intellectual conversation over a fairy tale. Perhaps we should compare Jeebus to Frodo Baggins or Harry Potter or maybe even baby Stewie. I'm just saying, they're all made up stories that people believe because they want to believe. Plus, I didn't know the bible was the script for this particular conversation. Furthermore, I have heard a great many stories of Lucifer from christians and non-christians alike. Not to mention, I've heard it from a lot of alternative historians, who happen to be a freakin' hoot to listen to. If you are using the bible as reference for facts, then I suggest you consider finding another source, just to be on the safe side.

LOL. I'm just messing with you, brosef. I could care less either way.
    Remind me, we'll send him a red cap and a speedo - Steve Zissou

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Lucifer is you.
    I am.

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    im from Illinois, but right now i live by washington dc
    Level
    Thanks
    haha.
    they are both aliens dude!
    multidimensional beings.
    they just happened to visit earth.
    thats kinda what i believe.
    i dunno its the only thing that makes sense to me.

but today i believe those names are just symbolic
    the positive and negative consciousness
    this house is a holy place. you will never have to leave.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    No, I never heard of Christ being associated with the morningstar.
    Good Catholic girls should read their Bibles more often

Revelation 22:16
    "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
    The essence of divinity

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    I'm just saying, they're all made up stories that people believe because they want to believe. Plus, I didn't know the bible was the script for this particular conversation. Furthermore, I have heard a great many stories of Lucifer from christians and non-christians alike.
    Even if it were allowed that the Bible is a work of fiction, the Lucifer stories would be on the level of derivative "fan fiction."
    The essence of divinity

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteran250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Wink Mother Raven

Quote Originally Posted by TheRavenMother View Post
    Is Jesus and Lucifer the same person? I read the bible and both people are considered to be the son of morning, the shining star, the bringer of light, the son of God. Lucifer in the bible wasn't fallen, that is a common misconception and he is often misconceived to be Satan.

I want your veiws...

Was Lucifer demonised by a misunderstanding within the bible, handwritten by a man, who wasn't clear with this phrasing or was translated wrong?

It just seems to me both people are bearers of God's light, bringers of knowledge and truth, and are associated with the sun and the morning star (venus)... so, can they be the same person, or even twins?

I have many friends who are priests, some in high positions with Rome - and I've found that the bible as we know it, is incomplete, some parts deliberately taken out, to ensure that riots never happen - this includes prophecies and revelations about characters; this was carefully planned just before the ordinary working man started to become as educated as the aristocracy.
    Many prophecies and stories were also burned during the inquisition and witch hunts of the medieval era, so many things do not make sense to us now, and that is why some people consider the bible to be written in parables.
    Whether this is true or not, I dont know. But I think it is very likely to have been true.

So therefore, have we wrongly translated and read that certain people are evil, and other people are good, when in fact they were not?
    The Sons of the Morning, or Mornign Stars, was a title, more specidfally a time referance. The morning stars, were simply the first born of God, in comparison to those born later.

They are brothers, Lucifer and Christ, which is Jehovah of the Old Testament. Their were as well other Morning Stars, Michael and Gabrel and other Angels and Archangels and etc.

Isaiah 14:
    12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

In Revelation, in the Bible, we see a story, which depicts what happened. Satan choose to set himself up as like God, and wanting all of the glory. Where as Christ accepted Gods will, and allow us to learn and grow by having free agency, where Satan wanted to force everyone to his will. In the world today, you still see the same two forces active, slavery/freedom. Democarcy, Socialiam-communism-dictorships and etc. There has always been a struggle between those who want freedom, and those who want to control us, because they think they know better, or those who want to gain glory and riches from the backs of others.

Revelations 12: 1-9
    And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. 6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

I found this too online, it creates a more clearer and boarder picture, filling in maybe some of the things, MotherRaven, you know were taken out, to control the people.

Council in Heaven

by John L. Lund

The Council in Heaven, sometimes called the Grand Council, refers to a meeting of God the Father with his spirit sons and daughters to discuss the terms and conditions by which these spirits could come to earth as physical beings. The terms "Council in Heaven" and "Grand Council" do not appear in the scriptures, but are used by the Prophet Joseph Smith in referring to these premortal activities, allusions to which are found in many scriptures (Job 38:4-7; Jer. 1:5; Rev. 12:3-7; Alma 13:3-9; D&C 29:36-38; 76:25-29; Moses 4:1-4; Abr. 3:23-28; cf. TPJS, pp. 348-49, 357, 365; T&S 4 [Feb. 1, 1843]:82).

One purpose of the heavenly council was to allow the spirits the opportunity to accept or reject the Father's Plan of Salvation, which proposed that an earth be created whereon his spirit children could dwell, each in a physical body. Such a life would serve as a probationary state "to see if they [would] do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them" (Abr. 3:25). The spirits of all mankind were free to accept or reject the Father's plan but they were also responsible for their choice. The Creation, the Fall, mortality, the Atonement, the Resurrection, and the Final Judgment were contemplated and explained in the council (TPJS, p. 220, 348-50; MD, pp. 163-64; see also First Estate). The plan anticipated mistakes from inexperience and sin and provided remedies. Many spirits were foreordained to specific roles and missions during their mortal experience, conditional upon their willingness and faithfulness in the premortal sphere and their promised continued faithfulness upon the earth. The Prophet Joseph Smith explained, "Every man who has a calling to minister to the inhabitants of the world was ordained to that very purpose in the Grand Council of heaven before this world was. I suppose I was ordained to this very office in that Grand Council" (TPJS, p. 365; cf. 1 Pet. 1:20; Jer. 1:5; Abr. 3:22-23).

Although spoken of as a single council, there may have been multiple meetings where the gospel was taught and appointments were made. Jesus and the prophets were foreordained in the council. A redeemer was to perform a twofold mission in redeeming mankind from the physical and spiritual deaths brought about by the Fall of Adam and also in providing redemption, upon repentance, for sins committed by individuals. At a certain point in the council, the Father asked, "Whom shall I send [as the Redeemer]?" Jesus Christ, known then as the great I AM and as Jehovah, answered, "Here am I, send me," and agreed to follow the Father's plan (Moses 4:1-4; Abr. 3:27). As a counter-measure, Lucifer offered himself and an amendment to the Father's plan of saving mankind that would not respect their agency. The substitute proposal was also designed to exalt Lucifer above the throne of God. The Father's response was, "I will send the first" (meaning Jehovah). Lucifer rebelled and became Satan, or "the devil." A division developed among the spirits, and no spirits were neutral (DS 1:65-66). There was war in heaven (Rev. 12:7-8), and the third of the hosts who followed Lucifer were cast out (Rev. 12:4; D&C 29:36). These rebellious spirits, along with Lucifer, were thrust down to the earth without physical bodies (Rev. 12:9; cf. Isa. 14:12-17). The Prophet Joseph Smith explained: "The contention in heaven wasóJesus said there would be certain souls that would not be saved; and the devil said he could save them all, and laid his plans before the grand council, who gave their vote in favor of Jesus Christ. So the devil rose up in rebellion against God, and was cast down, with all who put up their heads for him" (TPJS, p. 357). Heavenly Father and the faithful spirits in heaven wept over them (D&C 76:25-29). Satan and his followers are still at war with those spirits who have been born into mortality (Rev. 12:9; cf. "War in Heaven," p. 788).

i am a banana
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 601 Posts
    Doesn't "fallen" just mean you incarnated in the manifest?

Lucifer was one of the old prophets. Religion has it's stories so confused, interpreted, translated, retranslated, reretranslated, and abridged that it's hard to make heads or tails out of the old stories. There is some truth in them though, buried deep.
    ॐ Breathe ॐ
    Hidden Content

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Calibas For This Useful Post:

KalEl (04-04-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 390
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adonis777 View Post
    you need to read a lot more,

jesus is the saviour,

lucifer is the lightbearer, (demonized by the roman church for mind control purposes)

lucifer tempts man with lustful emotion, (that is why he is a fallen angel),

but if man uses his willpower and does not give in to lust,

he by this action has taken the light from lucifer and with it can guide his way through the human realm (world of illusion).

clarity my friends,

analysis.

Clarity, huh?

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that Jesus was the "Saviour". That's some clarity for ya.
    The belief that Christ was the Saviour of mankind was created by the early fathers of the church and it does not exist in the bible.

And, Lucifer does not tempt man "with lustful emotion " or with anything else for that matter. Lucifer is The Morning and Evening Star, and is therefore being equated biblically with the planet Venus, as RM said. The passage that speaks of " a war in heaven" and Lucifer being " cast down" is obviously a reference to an astrological event involving Venus. Aside from his relation to the planet, Lucifer also seems to be the same character as the Greek Prometheus, The Hindu Krishna, and all of the other LightBringers of Old World myth. Only the names have been changed.

Now, it has been said that Satan is a Tempter but, I don't believe that's in the Bible, either. I believe that idea was created by the Roman Catholic Church and has nothing to support it other than that some early Christian apologist said it and that was that. The Bible calls Satan "The Questioner" of God. In other words, he's the character who asks God the hard questions that none of the other denizens of heaven have the guts to ask.

Everything I've just said is open to individual interpretation. Because.....

~~nothing is real~~and nothing to get up about~~~~~strawberry fields forever~~~~

Barb
    Last edited by BMoody; 11-03-2008 at 06:55 PM.
    "He either fears his fate too much
    Or his rewards are small
    Who will not put it to the touch
    To win, or lose, it all. "

Montrose's Toast

Banned
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Knight View Post
    The Sons of the Morning, or Mornign Stars, was a title, more specidfally a time referance. The morning stars, were simply the first born of God, in comparison to those born later.

They are brothers, Lucifer and Christ, which is Jehovah of the Old Testament. Their were as well other Morning Stars, Michael and Gabrel and other Angels and Archangels and etc.

Isaiah 14:
    12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

In Revelation, in the Bible, we see a story, which depicts what happened. Satan choose to set himself up as like God, and wanting all of the glory. Where as Christ accepted Gods will, and allow us to learn and grow by having free agency, where Satan wanted to force everyone to his will. In the world today, you still see the same two forces active, slavery/freedom. Democarcy, Socialiam-communism-dictorships and etc. There has always been a struggle between those who want freedom, and those who want to control us, because they think they know better, or those who want to gain glory and riches from the backs of others.

Revelations 12: 1-9
    And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. 6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

I found this too online, it creates a more clearer and boarder picture, filling in maybe some of the things, MotherRaven, you know were taken out, to control the people.

Council in Heaven

by John L. Lund

The Council in Heaven, sometimes called the Grand Council, refers to a meeting of God the Father with his spirit sons and daughters to discuss the terms and conditions by which these spirits could come to earth as physical beings. The terms "Council in Heaven" and "Grand Council" do not appear in the scriptures, but are used by the Prophet Joseph Smith in referring to these premortal activities, allusions to which are found in many scriptures (Job 38:4-7; Jer. 1:5; Rev. 12:3-7; Alma 13:3-9; D&C 29:36-38; 76:25-29; Moses 4:1-4; Abr. 3:23-28; cf. TPJS, pp. 348-49, 357, 365; T&S 4 [Feb. 1, 1843]:82).

One purpose of the heavenly council was to allow the spirits the opportunity to accept or reject the Father's Plan of Salvation, which proposed that an earth be created whereon his spirit children could dwell, each in a physical body. Such a life would serve as a probationary state "to see if they [would] do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them" (Abr. 3:25). The spirits of all mankind were free to accept or reject the Father's plan but they were also responsible for their choice. The Creation, the Fall, mortality, the Atonement, the Resurrection, and the Final Judgment were contemplated and explained in the council (TPJS, p. 220, 348-50; MD, pp. 163-64; see also First Estate). The plan anticipated mistakes from inexperience and sin and provided remedies. Many spirits were foreordained to specific roles and missions during their mortal experience, conditional upon their willingness and faithfulness in the premortal sphere and their promised continued faithfulness upon the earth. The Prophet Joseph Smith explained, "Every man who has a calling to minister to the inhabitants of the world was ordained to that very purpose in the Grand Council of heaven before this world was. I suppose I was ordained to this very office in that Grand Council" (TPJS, p. 365; cf. 1 Pet. 1:20; Jer. 1:5; Abr. 3:22-23).

Although spoken of as a single council, there may have been multiple meetings where the gospel was taught and appointments were made. Jesus and the prophets were foreordained in the council. A redeemer was to perform a twofold mission in redeeming mankind from the physical and spiritual deaths brought about by the Fall of Adam and also in providing redemption, upon repentance, for sins committed by individuals. At a certain point in the council, the Father asked, "Whom shall I send [as the Redeemer]?" Jesus Christ, known then as the great I AM and as Jehovah, answered, "Here am I, send me," and agreed to follow the Father's plan (Moses 4:1-4; Abr. 3:27). As a counter-measure, Lucifer offered himself and an amendment to the Father's plan of saving mankind that would not respect their agency. The substitute proposal was also designed to exalt Lucifer above the throne of God. The Father's response was, "I will send the first" (meaning Jehovah). Lucifer rebelled and became Satan, or "the devil." A division developed among the spirits, and no spirits were neutral (DS 1:65-66). There was war in heaven (Rev. 12:7-8), and the third of the hosts who followed Lucifer were cast out (Rev. 12:4; D&C 29:36). These rebellious spirits, along with Lucifer, were thrust down to the earth without physical bodies (Rev. 12:9; cf. Isa. 14:12-17). The Prophet Joseph Smith explained: "The contention in heaven wasóJesus said there would be certain souls that would not be saved; and the devil said he could save them all, and laid his plans before the grand council, who gave their vote in favor of Jesus Christ. So the devil rose up in rebellion against God, and was cast down, with all who put up their heads for him" (TPJS, p. 357). Heavenly Father and the faithful spirits in heaven wept over them (D&C 76:25-29). Satan and his followers are still at war with those spirits who have been born into mortality (Rev. 12:9; cf. "War in Heaven," p. 788).
    Legion padre-legion.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 397
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

The GREATEST "STORY" EVER TOLD Part 1

I've had this discussion/debate since 1995 when I first came across proof that beyond a doubt, the New Testament is nothing more than a fairy tale thats succeeded in brainwashing, controlling and enslaving billions for millenia.
    I have yet to see anyone offer any scholarly objective counter argument to this material, so for now I'll just post a few tidbits or articles on this subject which I think addresses your query more than adequately in 2 parts.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Rabbi REVEALS 666 NOT in Greek Bible!

Holy Mackeral! Perhaps Holy LOX! A controversial "Rabbi" has revealed a MAJOR FLAW in every Bible. Revelations 13:18 DOES NOT SAY 666! It says 540!

The Rabbi is the author of over 50 Esoteric Books. Many of which deal with Kabballah and Gematria.

The ancient Greek texts does show the letters Chi-Xi-Sigma in this verse. As do Strong's Bible Concordances.

A quick check on Greek Gematria charts shows the Rabbi is RIGHT! The Number of the Beast is 540!

Who is the Beast? The Rabbi says 540 in Kabballah is Sadhe-Tav-Nun, or another way to phonetically spell SATAN!

So the name is SATAN!

Oh, the Rabbi points out this "Riddle" shows the whole New Testament was written to amuse Greek Hermetic Scribes. Since SATAN in Hebrew has several meanings.

The reason is, Hebrew has multiple "T"'s and "S"'s. One Satan is Accuser. Another is PISS ON THE WALL!

The Rabbi also reveals, had 666 been in the Texts, then it would be USM in Hebrew. Exactly how US(a)M(a) would be spelled!

So, USAMA is 666, but the Greek texts show only 540!

The Rabbi says THERE IS NO SATAN as Christians understand that concept. SATAN IS NOT A JEWISH OR HEBREW THEOLOGICAL FIGURE!

The Rabbi told our staff, in Ancient Sumerian, SA-TA-NA meant Heart of Rock or Heart of Man. This concept is in Genesis, where "GOD" calls THE HEART OF MAN EVIL!

The ONLY EVIL the Rabbi says, IS THE HEART OF MAN!

============================
    The Prophecy of 666

Idou!

Sophia esti Phos kai Alethia!

Behold!

Wisdom is Light and Truth!

Christian, your scriptures have been corrupted! The TRUTH is when you look at your "Holy Texts" for 666, in the original GREEK Texts!

Revelations 13:18 shows three Greek letters for 666. See Strong's Greek word 5516. Chi-Xi-Sigma. In Greek gematria (the assigning of numerical values to letters of the alphabet) the sum of these three letters is 540, NOT 666!

Chi is 400.

Xi is 50.

Sigma is 90.

Now here is Sophia (WISDOM).

These three numbers point to KABBALLAH! The Hebrew system of gematria.

400 = Tav (letter T)

50 = Nun (letter N)

90 = Sadhe (letter S or Tz)

So, the verse of 666 (Really 540) points to 3 Hebrew letters S, T, N.

In Hebrew there are 3 letters that can transliterate into an "S". Samech, Sadhe and Shin (which is also Sin).

There are two letters in Hebrew that can transliterate into a "T". Teth and Tav.

The "Great Satan" of the New Testament IS NOT A HEBREW FIGURE OF THEOLOGY! There are two SATAN'S in Hebrew, depending on which letter "T" you use.

Strong's Hebrew 7854 Shin-Teth-Nun which is an "accuser". And Strong's Hebrew 8366 Shin-Tav-Nun which means to "Piss on the wall!" The difference is using a Tav instead of Teth!

So, the Greek intellects that wrote the Greek scriptures were writing ancient Greek PORNEIA (sexual material or our modern PORNO).

The Greek New Testament was literally a DIRTY JOKE about PISS ON A WALL, or SATAN in Hebrew spelled with a Tav.

The SAME KEY LETTER in the 666 (540) Riddle is Tav or Hebrew Kabballah for 400! The "T" to create PISS ON A WALL out of SATAN!

So, the 666 or 540 Riddle was THE REVEALING OF THE JOKE! THERE IS NO SATAN! (hahaha) It was all a JOKE about using different letters in Hebrew to create DIRTY words that sound similar.

Interestingly, "if" the clue was

Omega Ė 600

Omicron Ė 60

Zeta Ė 6

That would be 666, not 540.

In Hebrew Kabbalah 666 would be

Final Mem = 600 (letter "M")

Samech = 60 (letter "S")

Vaw = 6 (letter "U or O")

U-S-M would be SATAN. (U.S. Military?)

In Hebrew it would be pronounced US(a)M(a).

USAMA or OSAMA

WOW! OSAMA (Usama) Bin Laden, he certainly qualifies as an EVIL ONE to most in the western world, yet a HERO to others in the Islamic world!

However, U-Sam(2) is actually Sumerian. It means

U = Lord

Sam(2) = Buy/Sell/Trade (Commerce)

So the LORD of Commerce is the correct Sumerian translation of 666! And it fits Chapter 13 of Revelations PERFECTLY!

Chapter 13 in Revelations is all about a literal LORD OF COMMERCE and his "MARK". SAM is also the root of the Hebrew word for Mark (Sama).

So, U-Sama in a Sumerian-Hebrew hybrid logogram, would mean "Lord of the Mark" and would have the value of 666 in Kabbalah.

However, since the oldest copies of Revelations are in GREEK, the correct value in Gematria (Greek Kabballah) is 540, NOT 666!

Oh, lord Immanuel (aka Jesus) did literally tell you who SATAN is in Luke 10:18. He said, "I SAW SATAN AS LIGHTNING!"

In Hebrew, LIGHTNING is BARACK! Beth-Resh-Qoph. See Strong's Hebrew word 1300 or Strong's Greek word 913 (Barack is even Lightning in GREEK!)

Perhaps Rome created the 666 info to MISLEAD Christians from the simple TRUTH! The Greek text shows 540 or STN in Hebrew, a phonetic way to say S(a)T(a)N. Showing SATAN is really PISS ON A WALL!

So of course, SATAN is the NAME OF THE BEAST! As the Brits say, Revelations is a PISSER!

hahaha

Quite an AMUSING JOKE I do say...

Written by Hon. Dr. Rabbi S.I.A.A. on the 28th Day of September 2008 C.E.

To recap

LUCIFER is mentioned once in ENGLISH BIBLES, it is only in 14:12 ISA

LUCIFER is forever connected to MORNING STAR or Venus

Now VENUS or MORNING STAR is the last title LUCIFER aka jesus claimed in
    the NT

There is no difference of what a MORNING STAR IS

IT IS ONE THING IN HEBREW the sign of LUCIFER

Any jew claiming THE MORNING STAR OR VENUS as HIS TITLE is calling
    himself LUCIFER

THE WORD USED for other morning stars in other OT books is not the same
    word, IT IS A SPECIAL WORD USED ONCE to show WHO LUCIFER IS

BEN SHAKAR is THE SON OF THE MORNING, he is referenced only once, BEN
    SHAKAR is not the same phrase used anywhere else in the OT, that is why
    LUCIFER APPEARS ONCE in the OT in English,

NOW IN VULGATA LUCIFERIUS appears ALL OVER THE NT, yet in English it
    doesn't show up once

SO BEN SHAKAR IS LUCIFER, it means literally SON OF THE MORNING or
    interpreted into LATIN as LUCIFERIUS which is ALSO MORNING STAR

Now did Jesus in LATIN BIBLE say hey I'm SON OF THE MORNING or BEN
    SHAKAR????

YES HE DID

Now The English word DAWN or MORNING is understood in English
    as the relative concept of a period of time relating to SUNRISE.
    However, the ancient languages of Hebrew, Greek and Latin had many more
    words for DAWN or MORNING in their respective vernaculars. Some of these
    words or idioms actually personified DAWN, by giving a human or GOD
    quality to the word DAWN or MORNING! To verify this claim, all one has
    to do is look up the word MORNING in an English concordance of the
    bible. Numerous Hebrew words have been translated into English as
    MORNING! However, on only a handful of occasions in the bible was the
    Hebrew word r t c (Shachar) used instead of the more common Hebrew word
    for Morning r q b (boqer). The more common boqer is used predominately
    throughout the Old Testament for MORNING. The word Shachar was used by
    the ancient Hebrews, only when the writer wanted to give a
    personification to the MORNING, which was consistent with the archaic
    idioms for a mythological affiliation to such a concept as a GOD or
    GODDESS of the MORNING. EOS was the comparable Greek deity associated
    with Shachar. That is why EOSPHOROS was consistently chosen by the 3rd
    century B.C., Greek or Koine translators, to transliterate this concept
    of a GOD or RULER of DAWN into the original Septuagintas. Such a
    translation was only used in translating when the word Shachar was used
    in the ancient Hebrew version of the Old Testament. Subsequently,
    LUCIFER was chosen by the Latin or Vulgar translators in a later century
    (around the 2nd A.D.) when the Vulgata was translated.

Yes indeed, MORNING or DAWN was understood by ancient Hebrews, Greeks
    and Romans as much more than a word that referenced the time of daybreak
    as it is now understood in English! Such a personified reference to
    DAWN, was used consistently in the Hebrew Old Testament when speaking
    about The GOD of DAWN as having a SON called Heylel or Hillel
    (l l y h )! The name of the SON of DAWN, was Heylel or Hillel. He was
    also known as the MORNING STAR! This deity (Heylel, the Son of DAWN, or
    the MORNING STAR) was later translated into LATIN or Vulgar as LUCIFER
    in the Vulgata!

This type of personification by humanizing or godifying such a concept
    as DAWN or the MORNING, is now totally lost due to the inadequacy of
    English as can be seen in the modern English translations where the
    MORNING is just a period of time! However, once the ancient connection
    to mythology is reestablished in interpreting the bible, one of the
    FINAL lines in the New Testament (Rev 22:16), takes on a sinister hidden
    meaning! The direct words of JESUS can now be definitively connected to
    the figure of Heylel, who appeared throughout the Old Testament as an
    enemy of man. By the way SATAN in Hebrew means exactly that, an enemy!
    To find Heylel in the Old Testament, just read the passages where
    Shachar is mentioned! Itís really that easy to follow the mythological
    idioms of the Hebrew bible! Many of the parables associated to JESUS in
    the New Testament, are in fact connected to Hebrew myths of Heylel or
    the Son of Shachar! Most Rabbiís donít even follow in depth this hidden
    mythological undercurrent that I have just revealed! When the bible is
    studied in such a manner, all of a sudden the stories of the Old and New
    Testament all connect in a clear and enlightening way! I guess thatís
    why GOD said to search his or her WORD for the hidden allegories or
    analogies!

Secret Societies such as the TEMPLARS, the Priory of Sion and ancient
    Christian orders such as the Manichaeanís, have understood this FACT of
    the hidden meaning of the New Testament for millennia! Poussinís
    painting ďLes Bergers dí ArcadieĒ a centerpiece of TEMPLAR intrigue for
    centuries, mysteriously referred to a SECRET involving VENUS! A SECRET
    that gives those who know it, a great power!

The planet VENUS is also known as THE MORNING STAR or LUCIFER!

This was the SECRET of the SECRET
    SOCIETIES (such as the TEMPLARS) whose initiates were burned at the
    stake because they repudiated JESUS! These apostates made it a
    initiation sacrament in their societies, that initiates had to deny
    JESUS by trampling and spitting on the cross of Calvary!
    Itís a FACT that JESUS, an alleged Jewish Rabbi, apparently calls
    himself the MORNING STAR in the FINAL line of the NEW TESTAMENT! Itís
    his final avowal as to who he really is! After this declaration, he then
    commands the reader to not change ONE WORD of his TESTAMENT! Or, the
    Seven Plagues mentioned in the book of Revelations would come upon
    anyone that changes even ONE WORD! Have you just become enlightened?
    Knowing that JESUS, by calling himself the MORNING STAR, directly
    connected himself to Heylel, the SON of DAWN or the MORNING STAR
    (LUCIFER) of the OLD TESTAMENT! The very personification or deity that
    the Romans called LUCIFER in the VULGATA almost 2,000 years ago! With an
    understanding of the ancient mythological connections to the bible, the
    NEW TESTAMENT in FACT, becomes the direct worship of the SON OF THE
    MORNING or LUCIFER, the Heylel of Hebrew mythology known as the MORNING
    STAR! Even in an English lexicon, the definition of LUCIFER is linked to
    the MORNING STAR! Look it up! Is there a conspiracy to hide something so
    obvious? Or, has all of the works of the ancient writers been
    manufactured to paint the Son of Man as LUCIFER, through this
    mythological understanding of the MORNING STAR?

Since the MORNING STAR in the New Testament, is what Peter
    the first Pope calls Jesus and what Jesus even calls himself directly in
    the last line of the English versions of the New Testament. Such a
    statement could only have meant ONE THING! Jesus was calling himself by
    a well known phrase in Hebrew, the son of Sachar (Heylel the Morning
    Star aka VENUS, the son of DAWN!) The very same figure of mythology that
    the Romansí later called LUCIFER!

Itís a FACT, that LUCIFER who is only
    mentioned ONE time in the current English bible versions, is mentioned
    FIVE times in the Latin bible used to this day by the POPE in Rome! The
    placement of the word LUCIFER in the English bible as it appears in the
    Latin bible proves the shocking statement that Jesus considered himself
    LUCIFER!

Has the foundation stone of Western theology has been exposed?
    The world will definitely never be the same! Jesus was actually LUCIFER!
    Thatís the premise of The LUCIFER Conspiracy, that Jesus is the same
    entity that was also connected to the PERFECT SERVANT mentioned in the
    OLD TESTAMENT book of ISAIAH. The PERFECT SERVANT who was sent by GOD,
    to deceive Gentiles! The PERFECT SERVANT, GOD also calls the SON OF MAN,
    directly in a warning in the OLD TESTAMENT book of the prophet Isaiah!
    The PERFECT SERVANT, that GOD warned cannot save the GENTILES! The
    PERFECT SERVANT also known as LUCIFER! The GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD, now
    has a NEW ENDING!....AMAZING!

The name of LUCIFER is only mentioned ONCE, in the English
    version of the bible! It is mentioned in the prophet Isaiahís book. KJV
    14: 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!
    This disquisition exposes the FACT, that the word LUCIFER appears on
    many more occasions to this day, in the official bible of the Pope in
    the Vatican known as the VULGATE! When the word LUCIFER is inserted in
    place of the English phrase, MORNING STAR, as it is mentioned in the
    Latin VULGATE. The New Testament becomes the clear worship of LUCIFER!

Besides the aforementioned statement, that this exhortation is
    primarily the analysis of the how the word LUCIFER appears more often in
    the official bible of the Pope. This dissertation also analyzes how
    the meaning of the New Testament is literally reversed, when the word
    LUCIFER is placed correctly into the modern English versions of the New
    Testament!

The verses containing the word LUCIFER in the Vulgata, are
    reproduced in this endeavor so you can read the English translation
    identically to where LUCIFER appears in the version that the Pope
    worships in Rome.

The Greek New Testament (NT) and the Greek Septuaginta Old Testament (OT) are
    vital in analyzing the Western bible, since they are considered the original
    sources along with the Hebrew Old Testament, from which the modern bible
    originated.

This endeavor was done in a scholarly manner, instead of in a
    unquestioned religiously prejudiced way! The conclusions that this
    monograph therefore arrives at, is contrary to the
    accepted doctrine of Western theology. The icon imagery of an exclusive
    Son of God savior, sacrificed to fulfill prophecy of OT prophets is well
    excepted as FACT by many believers of the NT in the West! However, such
    theory contradicts the prophecies of the OT, upon careful study! The New
    Testament was clearly written to fulfill the OT prophecy of the PERFECT
    SERVANT in the book of ISAIAH! The PERFECT SERVANT figure of the OT, is
    mentioned in the ONLY PASSAGES in the OT that also mentions A CARPENTER
    (Carpenters as a group is mentioned frequently!) Jesus was A CARPENTER,
    the same word mentioned only by Isaiah! In the OT, God speaks to ISAIAH
    about A CARPENTER that creates a FALSE IMAGE OF GOD, that GENTILES will
    BOW TO and break his SECOND COMMANDMENT of IDOL WORSHIP!

This monograph is intended to enlighten those in the West, who arenít
    afraid to question the roots of the books taken as the literal Word of
    GOD by many people today! There is much that has been written to support
    the validation of the NT as a fulfillment of the OT. However, there are
    many glaring contradictions in the NT, when it is compared in a
    scholarly manner to the OT! Most religious scholars who have faith in
    these literary works, slough off these contradictions to possible
    translation anomalies. This monograph is an attempt to shed light on
    these contradictions, that are normally glossed over by the groups who
    have a vested interest in perpetuating the unquestioned loyalty to these
    literary books. Are these contradictions intentional, as part of a
    hidden meaning or conspiracy? That is the conclusion drawn by the
    analysis contained within this monograph!

So, if the NT is found to be contradictory of the OT, what is the story
    of Emmanuel (ie. Jesus) suppose to be about? The conclusions made within
    this monograph are made with an attempt to put perspective upon the
    audience that the NT was originally intended for. It is well established
    that Sons of Godís existed in Egyptian and Greek theology and mythology
    for millennia before the first NT was ever written. By understanding the
    roots of the theology of the ancient Greek, Roman and Egyptian
    (Mediterranean generally) audience that the NT was originally written
    for, it becomes quite apparent that the whole story of Jesus in the NT
    was written to appeal to a Greek audience whose own beliefs already
    supported the imagery of the NT, relative to a parable speaking Son of
    God who also ruled the the underworld (ie. Hermes in Greek theology and
    Thoth in Egyptian theology).

Hermes was known as the Prince of Thieves to ancient Greeks, his
    cunning was unmatched! He could have sold sand to desert nomads as the
    saying goes! He was considered to also be the shepherd of souls. He was
    born of virgin birth to Maia (the Greek equivalent of Mary). His sign
    was the cross. All of this imagery of Hermes, was well established by
    the time of the writing of the NT. The imagery of Hermes was
    unquestionably incorporated into the imagery of Jesus in the Greek NT.
    This monograph will give insight to those in the West that seek the
    knowledge of TRUTH! It will also infuriate those who insist on the
    Draconian correctness of their beliefs, that the NT has to be the
    literal Word of God, and the sacred imagery of Jesus must be original!
    Itís understood, that even much of the imagery of Hermes, was based upon
    the imagery of Thoth, an Egyptian Son of God!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast