Has anyone noticed?

You got questions? We have answers.
Has anyone noticed? «  » by TheRavenMother
Has anyone noticed in the past couple of days, strange phenomena seems to be happening a lot more frequently?

For example... seeing spirits more... hearing them more... feeling them more... stronger visions... more prominant dreams and even more transitional ailments?

Because a lot is happening to me!
TheRavenMother

«  » by ThetaAbundance
It has been a strange, strange day for me. At 3 PM eastern time it all began and has yet to pass. I started seeing more yesterday, though. I tend to block the visual stuff just because I'm a typical Scorpio and I prefer my privacy and seeing people, angels, waywards lurking around is not my idea of fun on a regular basis.

What are your dreams about?
ThetaAbundance

«  » by TheRavenMother
lots of different things... but today...

I keep seeing people around me at the corner of my eye, turn and they are not there. Been hearing whispers and familiar things being told, but not to me... like they are talking about me. They mentioned my puppy from a year ago, Lily, and they mentioned a few things about me. Then I felt someone walk around me, and my pilates exercise ball rolled accross the room over to me.
Lots of other things similar to this too!
TheRavenMother

«  » by Papa Wolf
I've been hearing voices/whispers today myself but I cannot make out what they say.
Papa Wolf

«  » by ThetaAbundance
TheRavenMother wrote:lots of different things... but today...

I keep seeing people around me at the corner of my eye, turn and they are not there. Been hearing whispers and familiar things being told, but not to me... like they are talking about me. They mentioned my puppy from a year ago, Lily, and they mentioned a few things about me. Then I felt someone walk around me, and my pilates exercise ball rolled accross the room over to me.
Lots of other things similar to this too!

Something is up... I had not felt the feeling I felt in quite some time that I started to feel at 3 today. After a few hours of uneasiness I asked my teen if she was okay, she described the same feelings.

Not sure what it is, but hopefully just shifting or astrological.

Enjoy!
ThetaAbundance

«  » by TheRavenMother
I think it's because 2009 numerologically is 2 + 9 = 11 and 1 + 1 = 2... year 2 is the year of reunion, and reformation.

So it wouldn't be suprising to find out that this year, more things happen for people, especially unions!
TheRavenMother

«  » by fred aus indo
maybe....u right....
although i never noticed anythose psirits things cos' i can't see or feel or hear them but...
i do have a strong feeling that this year... more people than ever will be awaken.... i feel the shift is stronger these days...
fred aus indo

«  » by sediero
for the past few days i've been seeing white and black orbs constantly. in places i normally wouldn't. it's been a bit strange for me, since i'm not used to it being so frequent.

i've been having some serious dreams, too. as other people, in other times.
sediero

«  » by fred aus indo
one strange year that's for sure... awkwards feeling coming up all the time...
fred aus indo

«  » by leila
yep yep
leila

«  » by sLiPpY
ThetaAbundance wrote:It has been a strange, strange day for me. At 3 PM eastern time it all began and has yet to pass. I started seeing more yesterday, though. I tend to block the visual stuff just because I'm a typical Scorpio and I prefer my privacy and seeing people, angels, waywards lurking around is not my idea of fun on a regular basis.

What are your dreams about?

Howdy Greensboro Neighbour. Darn, and I thought out of 400,000 plus I was one of a kind.

Although have noticed a few other posters from NC.
sLiPpY

«  » by BLoree
I have noticed a greater sensitivity. My mood and energy level has dropped...I had a very sad and disturbing dream the night before last in which my sister died, and it was so real, I woke up crying and wanted to call her (not sure she would have appreciated it @ 530 am though, ha). I also feel more sensitive to the space in my immediate surroundings...and of course, noticing a higher frequency of 'coincidences'.
BLoree

«  » by StuRBz
TheRavenMother wrote:Has anyone noticed in the past couple of days, strange phenomena seems to be happening a lot more frequently?

For example... seeing spirits more... hearing them more... feeling them more... stronger visions... more prominant dreams and even more transitional ailments?

Because a lot is happening to me!

I HAVE NOTICED!@.

that is why i sent that "Huge Transition!@?" thread..

because last month i could start hearing my Higher Consciousness a lot clearer.

and i have noticed a lot more ppls minds are opening up to this fact.
StuRBz

«  » by ThetaAbundance
sLiPpY wrote:Howdy Greensboro Neighbour. Darn, and I thought out of 400,000 plus I was one of a kind.

Although have noticed a few other posters from NC.

YAY!!! :D

I thought they were just in hiding and the farther west, towards ashville, they are "out" more. That was where I hoped to go, but plans didn't work that way. I like it here.
ThetaAbundance

«  » by StuRBz
BLoree wrote:I have noticed a greater sensitivity. My mood and energy level has dropped...I had a very sad and disturbing dream the night before last in which my sister died, and it was so real, I woke up crying and wanted to call her (not sure she would have appreciated it @ 530 am though, ha). I also feel more sensitive to the space in my immediate surroundings...and of course, noticing a higher frequency of 'coincidences'.

very interesting i also dropped in frequency recently[[a month^]]]...

it was horrible.

i started a thread about it.
:/
StuRBz

«  » by StarGirl
I can't say I've noticed anything too out of the ordinary.
There have been a few odd coincidences, though. For instance, the numbers 1 and 7 seem to appear everywhere (I was born on 7/17, so it's a little strange). And I've seen this one guy at least five times now, though I have no clue who he is, where he's from, how old he is, and I have never spoken to him in my life. Haha. It's very weird.
But other than that... No voices, or whispering to report.
Though when I was home alone yesterday the alarm on this clock my dad has went off at 11:45, but no one set it as far as I know. But that's it.

What has been different, though, is me. I feel very different all of a sudden, though I can't really put it into words. And my dreams have been very strange. I'm used to weird dreams, but recently they've been very vivid, and I wake up still feeling the emotions that I experienced in them.
StarGirl

«  » by *~i GlOw 0F iNdIgO~*
i keep seeing my own aura today, a lot more than usual.. and involuntarily. I was straightening my hair looking in the mirror and there it was, the whole time... i look at my hands and there it is. I look in the mirror again, its still there. It kinda looked like orbs at first though, blue/violet/indigo balls of light coming from me, eventually taking the shape around me.. and then i saw the colors in front of me as well. It was very prominent. Before today, I hadn't seen my own aura in months. Hmmm.
*~i GlOw 0F iNdIgO~*

«  » by ArtistFerreira
Nothing happening to me... except I am meeting more spiritual people online lately and started to use this forum again after a very long time... and met ThetaAbundance who gave me a personal insight, thanks x
ArtistFerreira

«  » by iti
more random names popping into head and I dont know who they are associated with. So my third eye is more active as of late
iti

«  » by Thyrin
I've been having a lot more dreams lately, very strong ones.
Thyrin