General Indigo Generation discussion
I sense some people from IS have a problem with me «  » by Amethyst
-------------------------a moment--------------------------
Amethyst

«  » by LadyElement
:D I love you sis :)
LadyElement

«  » by bella
I wouldn't worry about it and your not the only one who has had that feeling. I had sensed, something myself... but I can't quite put my finger one it. :cool: It's just a tight knit group and lot of different, strong personalites. Not that that is bad. Just makes it hard for new people.
bella

«  » by ThetaAbundance
And mercury is retro. I know it can affect communication between people, just an idea. If you have strong placement of Scorpio in your chart this one is supposed to affect us a lot. So far it has been fun for me. LOL
ThetaAbundance

«  » by lilwing1979
Sweetie....

Don't take this the wrong way, but I care and I sense a lot of pain on this issue so here goes...

WHO CARES!!

If people talk to you they do, if they don't f'em, it's not that important. Just keep putting your self out there, be yourself, and the best you can be the rest is just drama.

My whole life, and probably other people too, I have had to deal with the exclusion factor. It happens, oh well, move on. You would think that high school cliquish crap would have stopped, well in high school, but it will follow you the rest of your life, family, work, organizations, ect. As long as there is a group of 3 or more you gotta be ready for it to happen.

I send you love to store in your heart to realize all you need is yourself, and the rest is just sprinkes on your cupcake :)
lilwing1979

«  » by bella
dang. I am as scorpio as you can get. :o bad Mercury. ahh well..waiting for it to pass lol
bella

«  » by Indigo Dog
I never visit the pictures thread. * goes to look.*
Indigo Dog

«  » by starseed
Hi!

I'm sorry you are feeling that way. I hope it's nothing I did. I think you're gorgeous, and I have enjoyed your posts since you've been here. (the first post I remember seeing from you was about the ways of Atlantis, and I commented on it, it actually made me cry, remember?)

I haven't seen or (mentally)picked up on anything negative happening towards you here, but obviously I don't read every thread and I'm not denying what you feel or anything. I just know nothing of it, but whatever or whoever it is, don't leave because of it, because I'd be sad to see you go.

*hug*
starseed

«  » by Indigo Dog
Found it! You're a goddess. Wow.
I don't mean to neglect you. I just looked at my friends list and it takes me a while to say something meaningful to everybody.
Indigo Dog

«  » by cjmax02
ThetaAbundance wrote:And mercury is retro. I know it can affect communication between people, just an idea. If you have strong placement of Scorpio in your chart this one is supposed to affect us a lot. So far it has been fun for me. LOL

oh shit. no wonder I've been putting my foot in my mouth lately.

on-topic, being ignored is a far worse feeling that being picked on. -huggle- but sometimes you can say something and it doesn't need a response. and that might be why people aren't answering you.

i'm going to find your picture now. :3
cjmax02

«  » by sshenry
Dearest, don't let it concern you! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL - inside and out. It shouldn't matter a whit what other people say or think (or don't say) because YOU ARE!!!

I know that for myself - I visit the picture page regularly, but I rarely comment, I just go to get a 'look' at who it is I'm talking to! You are beautiful though - and remember, hate only has power over you IF YOU LET IT. :)
sshenry

«  » by Millsz_one
bella wrote:I wouldn't worry about it and your not the only one who has had that feeling. I had sensed, something myself... but I can't quite put my finger one it. :cool: It's just a tight knit group and lot of different, strong personalites. Not that that is bad. Just makes it hard for new people.

I can definately feel you on this one. Its hard being new when theres such a tight knit group of regulars that get along so well. Its also hard when your in a different time zone or dont go online much and you sort of just jump in on a conversation. Can you imagine how that would go down in the real world. Lol. Just going up to a group of people and giving your 2 cents.

It used to get to me, I realised though that they keep things rolling. They keep the forum flowing, welcome new members etc. Its definately alot easier now that HK has settled down. Before all the dramas I think they were getting a little too clicky and ganging up. Sorry guys just my opinion. Thats why I went on the warpath.

I spoke to someone a little while ago about how I feel invisible when Im in social situations(with strangers). I'd be waiting in a queue and I wouldnt get served! WTF!? I started at a new footy club and didnt really know people. It felt like they were ignoring me! GRrrrr! She asked me, 'do you make yourself invisible?' Firstly I thought of course not I want to make some friends and get to know people and to be noticed! Then I thought about it for a while and realised I [i:2ca4782a]was[/i:2ca4782a] making myself invisible coz of my fear of rejection and because I was scared if people would talk to me I would make an ass of myself or i'd bore them or something.

Next time I went to training I said to myself I'm gonna make myself more visible. I just kept telling myself that. It worked! People out of nowhere started chatting to me.

Don't know if this is the same for you. Might be worth considering.
Millsz_one

«  » by evergreen
Amethyst,

I love your posts and your poems. I also thought how beautiful your pics are, but I don't comment on the picture thread cause I have never put one up and I don't want to comment on any specifics and make others feel left out. You are absolutely beautiful inside and out. I also admire that you posted your feelings on being neglected. That is so brave of you. This shows me that you know so well how to tend to your needs.

I have never felt it necessary to reach out to you cause I think I have been unconsciously reaching out to people who ask for help. See ...lol...I am now talking to you.

I have noticed a "clique" of people who are online most of the time and know each other well enough to have regular conversations on threads. This makes it difficult for a lot of people to feel connected.

It's funny you would post this today. Ironically, just yesterday I was going to send a friend request to you, but it slipped my mind and I went onto something else. Also, today I said to my husband...There are so many interesting people on Indigo Society, and a lot of them are not heard from often.

I am wondering if this is why so many new people get involved in arguement threads. This is a way to jump in and be part of a group and conversation pretty quickly.

Oh well...some of my thoughts on all of this. Again, I think it is wonederful you said something!!

much love,brandi
evergreen

«  » by Amethyst
Thank you for your understanding everyone.

I went and had a bath, and came back kinda braising myself, for what some people may say, and just came back to warmth!

This has built up for me, obviously I am too sensitive I guess, in some ways, but, I really mean it when i say, that I'd prefer someone to be straight with me if they have a problem, I know that you guys don't (but I still feel like some do, but, perhaps that's to be expected on a forum with so many people).

I want to point out that, I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable, and that I don't expect people to reply to my posts all the time because of this thread, it's just that it seemed like a trend with some things. Pehaps it was something to do with me too, the way I came across or something.

I don't reply to everyone's replies to my posts either, there is not enough time for that, but if someone replied to me (in a personal friendly way) on a quite a few posts in different threads, for example, I do not totally ignore all of their posts! But you see, that is a value that I have, and people have the right to reply to and like who they want.

I'll reply individualy now, and may not be able to reply to all posts, but I'll try.
Amethyst

«  » by Amethyst
LadyElement wrote::D I love you sis :)

You are a kind sweety, thank you :)

(I have put a ban on myself saying I love you, though it was rare that I did, until my confusion is over, so please do not take offence!)
Amethyst

«  » by lillies1978
a beautiful soul can be intimidating:) ... i know i'm not great at keeping up a conversation here, but that's just how i am and it has nothing to do with you;)...and i agree with lilwing, don't mind what others think, just be yourself, that's the greatest gift you can give, whether others want it or not doesn't really matter! I like you and i resonate with a lot you say/share here :) may i add you to my friends?
lillies1978

«  » by Amethyst
bella wrote:It's just a tight knit group and lot of different, strong personalites. Not that that is bad. Just makes it hard for new people.

Yes, I think that is true. It's not a bad thing, it just is.
Amethyst

«  » by Amethyst
ThetaAbundance wrote:And mercury is retro. I know it can affect communication between people, just an idea. If you have strong placement of Scorpio in your chart this one is supposed to affect us a lot. So far it has been fun for me. LOL

I sent you a pm on that...I have mercury retrograde in my natal chart, no scorpio, but strong pluto (conjunct ascendent)....who knows...!
Amethyst

«  » by Grandma Lola
not me babe...I think you're a gift.
Grandma Lola