freaky dream.. has anyone ever tried spells

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
freaky dream.. has anyone ever tried spells «  » by Cath9
just for fun to see if they'll work? well i tried one once and a couple nights later i had a weird dream. this old women was warning me to stay away in a frightning sharp tone. i woke up and could feel that something was in the room. i didnt want to open my eyes. my heart was pounding and i was sweating. i turned on my tv to give myself some comfort and to distract myself. i felt a cold breeze in the room but my window wasnt open. i have this picture board on the side of my wall that has something handing from it. it turned around by itself. does anyone know what that could have been or experienced anything similar to that. has anyone here ever tried doing a spell.
Cath9

«  » by Indigo Dog
I have done a couple of spells. They were specific and intentional. They worked. what did you cast for and did you devoke the energies?
Indigo Dog

«  » by guardianforce
guardianforce

«  » by Cath9
no i just said it with out closing the circle.
Cath9

«  » by Cath9
it did turn out happening what i wished for. what do you mean by devoke (closing the circle)?
Cath9

«  » by heartcurves
Spells only have the meaning you give them.
Did you do a black magick spell or a white magick, if so, which one?
Certain spells carry about them a negative energy.
It's important to practice them when you've fully banished all negative energy from the tools you utilize and the intent of the spell.
Otherwise, you'll dig yourself a worm hole.
Spells weren't meant to be dark, and when given a darkened essence it makes you question who you are, or if it's out of your nature it will give off subconscious effects that come out when you sleep.
Be very very careful when using spellwork, because the rule of three applies and too much darker magick will end up tarnishing your aura.
heartcurves

«  » by Cath9
yeah this was a while ago. it wasnt suppose to be a dark spell. is there anyway in clearing these engeries?
Cath9

«  » by heartcurves
Um the best way is to cast a protection spell.
That and I would take precaution in doing spells like that again.
If you feel a manifestation around you it could possibly be a poltergeist.
When we focus on hatred or just plain negativity towards someone sometimes it will manifest into a being of it's own.
The best way is meditation and focusing on white light to clear it out.
Burn black candles as well, it works wonders.
Amber incense helps as well.
heartcurves

«  » by Cath9
"If you feel a manifestation" what do you mean by that. like things keep happening and showing up everywhere? cuz ive had that happen
Cath9

«  » by heartcurves
Cath9 wrote:"If you feel a manifestation" what do you mean by that. like things keep happening and showing up everywhere? cuz ive had that happen

Yes. If you feel a presence or a manifestation of some sort that's becoming physical.

You might want to do some house banishment of negative energy spells as well, just to protect you and your family....

That is if you don't live alone.
But either way, protect yourself if you feel something around you.
Not with fear, do not fear this thing that has become an energetic being.
Just find a way to dispel the negative energy.
You'll feel a lot better.

Are you depressed? Or have you been feeling a bit of an illness or sickness due to this entity?
heartcurves

«  » by Cath9
well i did this 2 years ago. but everything that has been showing up has been just little things there not bad. just when i think of something like the name ruby i then see it everywhere. and everything i think about then i see it or hear it everywhere. it could just be the law of attraction. i have been feeling depressed sometimes but not all the time. just because of my life situations, but i use to live in this house that was full of those engeries, so it could be that. i went there and tried to talk to them without knowing that they were dark and i think i might have brought some of them home. ive been trying to get rid of them though.
Cath9

«  » by heartcurves
Cath9 wrote:well i did this 2 years ago. but everything that has been showing up has been just little things there not bad. just when i think of something like the name ruby i then see it everywhere. and everything i think about then i see it or hear it everywhere. it could just be the law of attraction. i have been feeling depressed sometimes but not all the time. just because of my life situations, but i use to live in this house that was full of those engeries, so it could be that. i went there and tried to talk to them without knowing that they were dark and i think i might have brought some of them home. ive been trying to get rid of them though.

That's probably not just the law of attraction but I'm sure some of it might be precognitive thinking, intuition. Don't sell yourself short. :p

But yes, any method you're comfortable with using to get rid of negative energies will help you out.

Also you might want to distract your mind by thinking of other things, it'll make you happier. Like what are your hobbies? Try some new ones, some fun things you like to do. The happier you are, the more positive the energy around you becomes.
heartcurves

«  » by Cath9
great! thanks for your help i'll try that:)
Cath9

«  » by heartcurves
Also, since this is about dreams...maybe writing to have better dreams could help. :p If you're worried about having freaky dreams. Write that you wanna dream about something that makes you happy as well. ^^ It's what I do.
heartcurves

«  » by heartcurves
^_____^ If you ever need me just shoot me a pm or something.
<3
heartcurves

«  » by Cath9
do you know any other methods on how to get rid of them? also i feel as though when i really think about something it will make its self happen.
Cath9

«  » by heartcurves
Cath9 wrote:do you know any other methods on how to get rid of them? also i feel as though when i really think about something it will make its self happen.

Thinking and then manifesting is definitely law of attraction, if you will it and it becomes reality.
However, some things happen because they were meant to happen, or divine purpose...charted purpose I suppose.

I'm afraid the only methods I know I have posted above.
I hope they help you.
I will pray for you tonight to help remove some negative energy. ^-^
heartcurves

«  » by Indigo Dog
To devoke energies-

Find a time when you will have quiet and not be disturbed.
Burn sage if you have it. If not no problem.
Pray that the energies in your home be dissolved and sent back to where they came from.
Pray this in the name of what you hold sacred. ( Jesus if you are a christian, Universal energy if you are New Ager, etc.)
Walk through the house, or around your property, praying a blessing to cleanse and clear all negative energy from your space.

Ask that divine and peaceful love and energy bless your home and protect you and your family from negativity.

Be thankful as you pray. That should do it.
Indigo Dog

«  » by Cath9
thanks for all the help:)
Cath9

«  » by heartcurves
I hope what IndigoDog and I have said helps you out. <3
heartcurves