Official Supporter
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 593
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Question black aura....significance?

What if someone tells you you they have a black aura ..... or you say you have a black aura...... what can this mean?

This ad goes away when you register.

Here is a link to an article which may throw some light on the subject.

If You're Told Your Aura is Black

Peace, All!

Noreen

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tadpole1 For This Useful Post:

Tamx (01-24-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 575
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks
    Noreen,

you have to understand something about black auras and the fact that people have a misconception about this issue.

there are two kinds of black auras.

Firstly, black is the colour of transition, renewal, transformer.

1. A positive black aura is about close to transparent and is clear, a pure indication of the person at rest, this usually occurs after the person has undergone a very stressful time in their life and so they hide in this curtain of blackness in order to regain strength.

2. Negative black, a matt black or a harsh black in colour,
    the first indicates depression and tiredness, the latter indicates someone who likes to
    load their problems onto others, possible suckers, LOL.

3. Black spots in the aura could indicate illness or imbalance.

Lastly, I read quite a while back , years actually, that a transparent aura is the aura of a healer as well, It is a spiritually advanced member.
    I am not too sure though, but I Remember that is what I read and have made jokes about it often, that is what I am striving for a transparent black aura, LOL but sadly noone gets it.

I will try find the book I read that in, and let u know later.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

please dont quote my post thank you
    I am a webbot

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Noreen and Rain,

I found this for aura color reference. It is general information, but Edgar Cayce is a pretty accepted psychic.

The Meaning of Colors
    Auras: An Essay on the Meaning of Colors by Edgar Cayce

Colors are one of the most beautiful and also one of the most under-appreciated aspects of the physical realm. We are surrounded by colors, but how often do we notice the numerous subtleties in the myriad shades.

Spiritually, color can impart both information - as in aura colors, and energy - as in healing. The aura is the spiritual energy field surrounding living beings which is "visible" to the psychically sensitive.

This short article presents the meanings generally associated with the most common colors. Use these meanings as a starting point in your own explorations. We are each unique individuals and colors may hold different meanings for us than for others, just as a piece of music inspires different feelings in different people.

Use colors to promote those qualities you wish to emphasize. Use them in your surroundings for qualities you wish to emphasize permanently. Wear clothes of appropriate colors to promote those qualities in a particular situation. You can also use colors simply by visualizing them, whether to promote their qualities or to exploit their healing energy for yourself or others.
    Red

Red symbolizes energy, passion, strength, courage, physical activity, creativity, warmth, and security. It is also associated with aggression. In healing, use red to bring warmth and burn out disease. Red is a powerful color and should be used in moderation. In the aura red signifies materialism, materialistic ambition, a focus on sensual pleasures and a quick temper.
    Orange

Orange symbolizes the individual's relationship to the external world, the needs and wants of the physical body and the ways in which these are satisfied, the world of work. In healing orange may increase immunity and sexual energy. In the aura orange signifies thoughtfulness and creativity.
    Yellow

Yellow symbolizes intellect, creativity, happiness and the power of persuasion. It is also associated with cowardice. In healing use yellow to promote clarity of thought. In the aura yellow signifies intellectual development, for either material or spiritual ends.
    Green

Green symbolizes money, luck, prosperity, vitality and fertility. It is also associated with envy. Green is the color of healing; it is beneficial in all healing situations. In the aura green signifies balance, peace and often indicates ability as a healer.
    Blue

Blue is the color of spirituality, intuition, inspiration and inner peace. It is also associated with sadness and depression (the "blues"). In healing blue is used for cooling and calming, both physically and mentally. In the aura blue indicates serenity, contentment and spiritual development.
    Indigo

Indigo is associated with psychic ability. In healing, use indigo for relaxation, reassurance and promoting psychism. In the aura indigo signifies a seeker, often of spiritual truth.
    Purple

Purple is associated with power, both earthly and spiritual. In healing, purple is used for mental disorders and also for becoming one with Spirit. In the aura purple signifies higher spiritual development.
    White

White is associated with truth, purity, cleansing, healing and protection. It is a good general healing color for the removal of pain and suffering. In the aura it signifies a high level of attainment, a higher level soul incarnate to help others.
    Gold

Gold represents understanding and luck. Remember though that nothing comes from nothing, It is the most powerful healing color, but so powerful that many are not able to stand it initially and must be conditioned to it via other colors. In the aura it represents service to others.
    Pink

Pink represents unconditional love, love requiring nothing in return. It is also the color of friendship and conviviality. In the aura it signifies balance between the spiritual and the material.
    Brown

Brown is the color of the earth and represents practicality, material success, concentration and study. In the aura it indicates "down to earth-ness" and common sense.
    Black

Black is the absence of color. It represents the unconscious and mystery. Its visualization can help promote deep meditation. Black also stands for evil (eg black magic). In the aura it signifies some kind of blockage or something being hidden.

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Thank you, dear Rain, for throwing some light on this subject. Noreen

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    From referencing this article Rain, it seems to me a white aura would be what you are seeking to attain. I could be way off though..but this says a white aura is that of a healer.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 205
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    transparent black auras, huh?...LOL!! you silly woman, you!

i agree, Rain...the misconception you speak of, and i too have witnessed, often plagues people to the point of truly believing the negativity they "perceive" as a truth.

understanding and discernement are certainly key...
    tx for sharing your insight.
    may be back later to chat some more on the issue but must be off for now...

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 575
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks
    lol red,

your welcome Noreen

turtledove, yes white is also that of a healer, but it is a possiblity that transparent black is too, black is supposedly colour absorbed, not necessarly absence of colour.

I will find that book later but have to go for now.
    I am a webbot

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Thank you, Graceful. Noreen

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Turtledove, I almost missed your contribution, above. Many thanks. Noreen

[Obviously, here's the double posting rule in action Hehe!. Noreen ]
    Last edited by tadpole1; 02-27-2009 at 06:51 AM.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 221
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteran1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

In my own little world... and yes my sky is green with red polka dots.
    Level
    Thanks
    I've found that an aura's color's meaning is completely dependent on the person that's perceiving it... for me a green aura is reminiscent of a healer, while a white aura is purity or innocence. I usually see the latter with children. I've only seen a few black auras, but every time they all seemed to mean something different. Last time it was with my grandfather just before he passed. Just remember, lists and books are fine, but if you really want to know what the color of an aura means...your going to have to figure out what it means to you.
    Everyone has a story being written, with every breath, and every death, every pain and every gain. With every love and every lie, every meeting and every goodbye. Your story is still being written, so make the most of it, and make DAMN sure it's interestin'.

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Psyn,

That is so true. There is no one definition to define anything. Ever. Thank you for adding that!

Love,
    TurtleDove

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyn View Post
    I've found that an aura's color's meaning is completely dependent on the person that's perceiving it... for me a green aura is reminiscent of a healer, while a white aura is purity or innocence. I usually see the latter with children. I've only seen a few black auras, but every time they all seemed to mean something different. Last time it was with my grandfather just before he passed. Just remember, lists and books are fine, but if you really want to know what the color of an aura means...your going to have to figure out what it means to you.
    I like that, Psyn. Makes a lot of sense, IMO. Thanks. Noreen

BTW. Belated welcome to IS. N.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 221
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteran1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

In my own little world... and yes my sky is green with red polka dots.
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by turtledove View Post
    Psyn,

That is so true. There is no one definition to define anything. Ever. Thank you for adding that!

Love,
    TurtleDove
    Lol, look at that, I've only been on for a couple days and I'm already getting love... I appreciate it Dove, but I hardly even know you. How about we grab a cyber coffee or something before the L-bomb's dropped? I mean I don't know you might be a totally crazed (but interesting) sneak into my room while I sleep just to sit naked in my clothes hamper type stalker or something... I've already had a few them so... yeah... cyber coffee?

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Not even a chuckle eh? Damn lol. I'm just joking around if you can't tell. But yeah anyways... Has anyone seen sparkles in an aura? any idea what that could mean?
    Everyone has a story being written, with every breath, and every death, every pain and every gain. With every love and every lie, every meeting and every goodbye. Your story is still being written, so make the most of it, and make DAMN sure it's interestin'.

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyn View Post
    Lol, look at that, I've only been on for a couple days and I'm already getting love... I appreciate it Dove, but I hardly even know you. How about we grab a cyber coffee or something before the L-bomb's dropped? I mean I don't know you might be a totally crazed (but interesting) sneak into my room while I sleep just to sit naked in my clothes hamper type stalker or something... I've already had a few them so... yeah... cyber coffee?

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Not even a chuckle eh? Damn lol. I'm just joking around if you can't tell. But yeah anyways... Has anyone seen sparkles in an aura? any idea what that could mean?
    haha psyn! i was out and about getting things done. the love wasn't for you! it was for me! hahahahahahah

but hey..if you are paying for the cyber coffee..ill have a double shot of espresso in mine. then ill look like this...

Banned
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 942
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Great article Noreen and to whoever shared the Cayce interpretations, also great info. I have always found auras fascinating though I have only minimally been able to see them but have always been more apt to feel them as density ( best way I can describe).

Does anyone know of a translation of density equivalents to the different colors?

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpole1 View Post
    What if someone tells you you they have a black aura ..... or you say you have a black aura...... what can this mean?

Here is a link to an article which may throw some light on the subject.

If You're Told Your Aura is Black

Peace, All!

Noreen

no one has a fully black aura, at least no human. you can have black paarts though, it usually signifies sever dis-ease

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Beautiful Mind and Joe, thank you both for adding to this discussion.

Namaste.

Noreen

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    BeautifulMind,

I don't know much about auras through personal experience. I get feelings from people, but I am not sure if that is the aura I feel. I really wish I was able to see these colors that so many claim to see or have experienced.

Is there anyone reading that does see colors? What is it like?

Love,
    TurtleDove

Banned
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 942
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by turtledove View Post
    BeautifulMind,

I don't know much about auras through personal experience. I get feelings from people, but I am not sure if that is the aura I feel. I really wish I was able to see these colors that so many claim to see or have experienced.

Is there anyone reading that does see colors? What is it like?

Love,
    TurtleDove
    TD, like I said previously, I can only see the a little bit and only occasionally and to me it is usually varying brightness of light. I have only briefly spotted color or even varying shapes and formations.

Doing energy work I can feel differences in the aura with my hands and own energy in varying distances from the physical body. I said
    "density" previously, but that is not a good definition. It's like feeling different textures more...

Noreen, do you see auras?

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I see colours, but I would not claim to be any expert. Going with your intuition i.e gut feeling about a person's energy, can be a good indication of colours, even if you don't see them.

The ability to see auras, is linked with the third eye, (6th chakra). If you look into a mirror in a relaxed way, straight after meditation, you could surprise yourself by seeing your aura, even if all you get to see at the start is a faint glow around the head. Also, if you are attending a workshop, where the energy is good, you may get to see auras of some of the people there. "Where one or two are gathered together in My name...."

All the best, dear Turtle.

Noreen

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Beautul Mind, our paths just crossed as we were posting. the above may answer you question.

Namaste, BM.

Noreen

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 205
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    to continue a bit further......

the black aura is perhaps the most confusing of all colors in the spectrum and how it applies to one's energy field...

often people associate this lacking color with disease or illness when in fact i believe it to more so represent an absence or deficiency, maybe even an impairment somewhere along one's spiritual path, (speed bump) rather than sickness perse.

i think Rain already touched on the black aura's use as "protection"...shielding other outside energies from penetrating a possibly vulnerable area in one's life.

it is also known that a black aura represents a secretive nature...that something is being withheld and kept inside as a means to safeguard its value.

the other thing i remember as being one of the strong suits of a black arua is the ability to insightfuly recognize and prepare one's self for the pains of burden and sacrifice...of self and of others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast