Prejudice

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
Prejudice «  » by Dabbs
Okay, I know you've noticed all the hostilities around about Illuminati and the Freemasons...

I think it's awful that the Freemasons are being treated this way, I am a member of the Order of Eastern Star... part of the Freemasons...

I feel that the hateful attitudes here are a form of prejudice and shouldn't be tolerated any more than if someone were being persecuted for being an African American or of Jewish descent or because they have 6 toes!

It's not right, it's turned a few members into harassing a small group, calling them a cult, etc.

By changing my avatar and my signature, I'm saying I'm supporting my friends, my brothers and my sisters and I will help defend them against this prejudice.

It's not right and it should not be tolerated.
Dabbs

«  » by tadpole1
Dabbs, you can read through all my posts, and you will see that I have never once refrerred to the Freemasons. As far as I'm concerned there were other issues.

Peace and Love.

Noreen

:D :D :D
These users thanked the author tadpole1 for the post:
Silverhaze (Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:33 pm)
Rating: 7.14%

tadpole1

«  » by Dabbs
Noreen, I understand there are other issues, I'm not accusing any one person in particular. I'm just letting others know that I feel that this type of treatment should not be tolerated.

Now, if someone had legitimate proof that the group has done harm, please, let them make it known.... just do not accuse without actual proof.
Dabbs

«  » by TheFreedomWithin
people will always be afraid of what they don't understand.

I used to by into the conspiracies, then I came back down to earth :D
These users thanked the author TheFreedomWithin for the post:
Adongala (Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:38 am)

TheFreedomWithin

«  » by Royalty
TheFreedomWithin wrote:people will always be afraid of what they don't understand.

I used to by into the conspiracies, then I came back down to earth :D

So did I. Thank god I came back to Earth. I'm more loving person now then I ever was. I now care for my friends and family even the people that I don't know. If anyone needs me I will be their for them. ;)
These users thanked the author Royalty for the post (total 2):
Dabbs (Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:29 am) • Adongala (Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:39 am)
Rating: 14.29%

Royalty

«  » by Grandma Lola
Well, I don't know about the freemasions...I always thought they were builders that didn't charge for their work...:rolleyes:

But I don't like people who drive trucks...I think they pollute the rest of us with their petrol and hog the road!

Let's gather against them...well...:confused:

Actually they're not so bad....

it's those ladies who go to the beauty shoppe every week and get their hair all teased up and hair sprayed and come out all puffed up and all... Let's wipe em out!!:mad:

Then there are the people who eat apples on Wednesday after 6pm on a night of the full moon. those are the ones you really have to worry about!:(

Oh and Catholics with the name Julie or James, esp if they were born in the month of October. They will try to manipulate you and steal your mind. And you won't be able to resist them....:p

Did I miss anything?

Remember this: Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean that they still aren't out to get ya!:cool:
These users thanked the author Grandma Lola for the post (total 2):
tmt (Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:06 am) • Silverhaze (Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 pm)
Rating: 14.29%

Grandma Lola

«  » by tadpole1
Dabbs wrote:[COLOR="Indigo"]Noreen, I understand there are other issues, I'm not accusing any one person in particular. I'm just letting others know that I feel that this type of treatment should not be tolerated.

Now, if someone had legitimate proof that the group has done harm, please, let them make it known.... just do not accuse without actual proof.[/COLOR]

Dabbs, as far as I am aware, no one accused any group of doing harm. I don't mean to be offensive, but may I suggest That, IMO, you might be over-reacting?

Peace, Love and Respect.

Noreen

:D :D :D
tadpole1

«  » by Dabbs
Thank you, Lola.... I think....?

(((hugs))) LOL
Dabbs

«  » by Grandma Lola
I'm glad that someone clarified what the G was.

I thought it was for the GREENBAY PACKERS...lol
Grandma Lola

«  » by TheFreedomWithin
Royalty wrote:So did I. Thank god I came back to Earth. I'm more loving person now then I ever was. I now care for my friends and family even the people that I don't know. If anyone needs me I will be their for them. ;)

totally. the fear that is created by worrying about conspires will eventually spill into the rest of your life. It happened to me. It'll rewire your brain to think everything is out to get you, and you must be constantly in defense mode. If you live in fear, you act like your happy, fine and loving, but it's only on the surface.
TheFreedomWithin

«  » by Grandma Lola
And goooooooo Greenbay Packers!!!
Grandma Lola

«  » by heartcurves
I love the freemasons.

I don't know much about the illuminati.
However, I know the freemasons stand for something profound and while they're compared to a cult and stuff, I disagree entirely. I think our country was founded by freemasons, and aren't they related to the knights templar? or is that another group of people entirely?

>.>; I really need to read my underground society books -_-
heartcurves

«  » by sharpinla
Everyone get out your armbands!!!
sharpinla

«  » by Joe
I THINK WE SHOULD STOP MAKING POSTS ABOUT THIS *shoots self in the fucking head*
Joe

«  » by Adongala
agreed Freedonmwithin, lola you are too cute, Joe..... it will pry be discussed til the hype dies down..... and btw/ you shot urself in ur foot.... next time you try that, learn to aim ;p
Adongala

«  » by Joe
Adongala wrote:agreed Freedonmwithin, lola you are too cute, Joe..... it will pry be discussed til the hype dies down..... and btw/ you shot urself in ur foot.... next time you try that, learn to aim ;p

LOL youre great :o
Joe

«  » by Adongala
Joe wrote:LOL youre great :o

*blushes* awww thank you :D
but naw, i just know how to turn things around on people lolz....
Adongala

«  » by Hearsekid
Grandma Lola wrote:Well, I don't know about the freemasions...I always thought they were builders that didn't charge for their work...:rolleyes:

But I don't like people who drive trucks...I think they pollute the rest of us with their petrol and hog the road!

Let's gather against them...well...:confused:

Actually they're not so bad....

it's those ladies who go to the beauty shoppe every week and get their hair all teased up and hair sprayed and come out all puffed up and all... Let's wipe em out!!:mad:

Then there are the people who eat apples on Wednesday after 6pm on a night of the full moon. those are the ones you really have to worry about!:(

Oh and Catholics with the name Julie or James, esp if they were born in the month of October. They will try to manipulate you and steal your mind. And you won't be able to resist them....:p

Did I miss anything?

Remember this: Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean that they still aren't out to get ya!:cool:

HILARIOUS CUZIN lolz....I also dont like people who only wipe twice I think we should wipe them out too :D
Hearsekid

«  » by Grandma Lola
Naw...I think Joe is a pretty darn good judge of character...

You are GREAT!:)
These users thanked the author Grandma Lola for the post:
Maléfix (Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 pm)

Grandma Lola

«  » by Adongala
the ghost behind me says thank you....
These users thanked the author Adongala for the post:
Maléfix (Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 pm)

Adongala

Return to index page Indigo Cafe