North Texas/Oklahoma Area

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself, we're all friendly here.
Hi I am new here, guided by Spirit. Older parent with Indigo son who is seeking someone to talk to besides me. He is currently a student at UNT in Denton, Texas and a voracious reader, musician, artist, philosopher.

I am a retired male who is a former radio and party DJ as well as (former) writer for Surfing The Apocalypse and other news websites.

I am very interested in GodSpeak - the language of Serendipity, Circumstance, Karma, Deja'Vu and Love.

Open to all communications. I am older but not necessarily WISER. I have simply been around long enough to absorb more experience than most. I will be happy to share all this with anyone who can appreciate it! :cool:

freespeak@gmail.com
FreeSpeak

by Zen
Welcome to IS, I hope you enjoy it here! :)
Zen

Thanks, [COLOR="Red"]Zen[/COLOR]! Nice to know I am being read, at least. Interesting vibe, so far!

freespeak@gmail.com
FreeSpeak

by Patryc
welcome to forums

good to see another who is guided by spirit

so many forget the truth that is within spirit
Patryc

by Tazjma
Hi, again, FreeSpeak. I know a few people in the Texas/Oklahoma/Arkansas area. There is a spiritual group associated with Sancta Sophia Seminary, based out of Tahlequah, OK. They study a variety of metaphysical topics. You might want to connect with them. They do have a website and now offer online classes. The seminary and Sparrow Hawk Village are located outside of Tahlequah on top of a little mountain above the Illinois River. Interesting place. I spent some time there a couple of years ago until I felt I needed to get real and get a job!

I am also an elder Indigo...some 56 years old. It is nice that our generation is finally waking up to the new reality. We can certainly help our younger fellow Indigos and spiritual sisters and brothers.

Tazjma
Tazjma

by defuzz
Grettings Freespeak and may you be inspired
defuzz

Hey Taz and Fuzz.. Thanks for the welcome! Taz, you're just a whipper-snapper in my league, I am already lined up for Medicare. However I have a 21-year-old in college on grants and scholarships that keeps me thinking young.

Working on a couple of identical motorcycles that I hope will put us on the road together maybe next summer ----- That is if it ever stops RAINING here!
His bike is parked is a puddle that is growing into a pond while it waits for me to install the carburetors.

Shoulda got a boat......
FreeSpeak

by Tazjma
And they say Washington is a rainy state! You folks in Texas and OK are getting pelted! Where's that ark?

Tazjma
Tazjma

Hello Everyone,

I just found this site a couple of hours ago. I've been reading and finally decided to jump in. I'm in the Fort Worth area and been looking for an Indigo forum where people actually talk to each other, looks like I found it :)

I'm 30 years old and just found out a few days ago what "Indigo child" means. I guess you could imagine the rush of realization. I was reading a site called Breathing Rainbows. The owner of this site (Lorraine) is an awesome lady. All this time wondering what the hell is wrong with me. I've known for as far back as I can remember that I was different. My parents went through hell with me or maybe I should say that I went through hell with them...lol. nevertheless, I've known all along, just didn't understand why. I started anti-depressants in 2001 with serifem and now I've tried everything there is including anxiety meds. Docs won't even give me xanax because I took a 30 day supply in a week and the funny thing is...I functioned as if I had taken nothing, felt great.

Now, I take paxil and buspar. I tried to get off the meds a month ago and got really sick. So now I'm back on them. I can't hold down a job...haven't worked in two years, but that's mainly due to katrina. My daughter and I lived in Mississippi from 2003-2005. I left to try and start a new life, thought that was what I needed. Well, maybe it was the hurricane I needed. It's what has brought me to where I am today. Here.

I experience Deja'Vu, phsycic attacks, seeing the unseen, knowing what someones going to say before they say it, knowing what's going to happen before it happens, what you call a feeler (I know there's another name for that, just don't know what it is) and lights going out.

My family doesn't understand me and I don't have any friends...so hopefully this will be the turn in my life.

Thanks for Listening
Indigo76

by Patryc
hey Indigo76,

love the Horace Eye. Very subtle.

hope you enjoy the forums I'm sure you will find plenty of friend here.
Patryc

[COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR]Indigo76 I lived in the 76103 zip code for a LONG TIME, was born and raised in Fort Worth have family in 76112 and get down there to visit several times per year.

We're here to help. Let's connect. Private email.
FreeSpeak

by Tazjma
Indigo76 -

You're with family now. Greetings. Feel like you can share anything with us.

Tazjma
Tazjma

by grandpa
Hi Indigo76
I think you are presentient, when you say you sense things before they happen. Good luck in starting your new life, we are here to help.
love from Grandpa
grandpa

[QUOTE=grandpa;17941]Hi Indigo76
I think you are presentient, when you say you sense things before they happen. Good luck in starting your new life, we are here to help.
love from Grandpa[/QUOTE]

Thank you All of You!! :D

Grandpa...lol. Yes, I would say that premonitions would be correct. I also see my future in my dreams, but don't remember until what I saw or dreamed happens. Also thank you for the compliment on my horus avatar Patryc. And thank you to all of you for the warm welcome.

((((HUGS))))
Indigo76

"I also see my future in my dreams, but don't remember until what I saw or dreamed happens."

[COLOR="Purple"]GOOD GRIEF Indigo76[/COLOR] - from what you have described you must LIVE in a constant state of Deja'Vu!

Just my opinion but you may be caught in something like a time warp. Have you had a trauma - like a car wreck or anything in the last few years? Roller skating accident? Head injury?

I don't mean to presume or be forward but Grandpa is saying some intuitive things, no matter how subtle.. HOW TELEPATHIC ARE YOU? Any chance you may have been abducted?

All these "afflictions" may seem like a curse but they can be a blessing in disguise.
Speak freely.
FreeSpeak

[COLOR="Magenta"]TAZ -- Thanks for the weather concerns.[/COLOR] We are high and dry but most of the lakes in this area are full to overflowing. A few counties south of us, they had 18" in one day! They are still rescuing folks down there and a lot of the water here is on the eway THERE...

RE: The Ark? Well - it's parked in that weird orbit around the earth where it's been since at least May.

Check this out....... http://cyberspaceorbit.com/
FreeSpeak

[COLOR="Magenta"]OFFSITE CHATROOM [/COLOR]to meet an Indigo friend... available 24/7

http://xatech.com/IndiglowsPlace
FreeSpeak

by Tazjma
Freespeak -
We had 20+ inches within 48 hours last fall, mostly in the mountains. Created quite a mess and more flooding in the flatlands. But we kind of expect some wind/rain in Oct/November. Not the summer floods that you're having in Texas. So much for the drought.

I was in OK and Arkansas two years ago in September. Crispy critter leaves, dry hills, scummie rivers if they had water...

Glad to hear you're on high land. I'm not inclined to live right next to streams and lakes myself.

Take care,

Taz
Tazjma

LOL....I have been through a lot of trauma in my life, but no injuries....that I can recollect...lol, nah...just kidding. Seriously...no injuries. I was raised in a cult (lots of things I'd like to forget), went thru a lot of trauma with my parents...mainly because I'm so different from them. I have been in 8 car accidents, but like I said....no injuries. All though I did run into the back bumper of my parents T-Bird with my tri-cycle when I was little, I had to have stitches on top of my head. I don't remember the stitches.

[url="http://www.myspace.com/hope41"]http://www.myspace.com/hope41[/url]
Indigo76

[QUOTE=Tazjma;17978]Freespeak -
We had 20+ inches within 48 hours last fall, mostly in the mountains. Created quite a mess and more flooding in the flatlands. But we kind of expect some wind/rain in Oct/November. Not the summer floods that you're having in Texas. So much for the drought.

I was in OK and Arkansas two years ago in September. Crispy critter leaves, dry hills, scummie rivers if they had water...

Glad to hear you're on high land. I'm not inclined to live right next to streams and lakes myself.

Take care,

Taz[/QUOTE]

I'm in the Fort Worth area and I can tell you first hand, it's really bad. But I'm in an apartment on the second floor so hopeully I won't be floating away...lol.

[url="http://www.myspace.com/hope41"]http://www.myspace.com/hope41[/url]
Indigo76