Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Clear and Indigo aura

Well,my mother told me that she could see aura's a few years back.I had already known that,but for her sake I didn't tell her.I asked her if she knew what my aura was.She said that I had two color in my aura.One was a purple/blue I now know as Indigo.The other color was one she seemed nervous about.She told me that parts of my aura were clear.Sometimes I appeared to have a compleatly clear aura.Does this have annything to do with my special psychic ability.

Ability:
    When I go to sleep at night I move about the house without even remembering it.During those times I seek out my mother and tell her about some kind of natural disaster,or technical one.This ability is very new to me.

HELP MEEE!

This ad goes away when you register.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 224
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    People can have a very clear aura color that is named Crystal. Crystals basically have a clear aura, but when you are around one of your friends with a different aura colour, your aura can change. Crystals get along with amost anyone because of this.

I harmonize in order to equalise,
    Modelling opportunity.
    I seal the store of death
    With the galactic tone of integrity.
    I am guided by the power of heart.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 395
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupYour first GroupVeteranVeteran1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Selwyn873 View Post
    People can have a very clear aura color that is named Crystal. Crystals basically have a clear aura, but when you are around one of your friends with a different aura colour, your aura can change. Crystals get along with almost anyone because of this.

To go along with that ^
    Karshinjutsu:
    Also you may be going through your transformation into a crystal. Im not completely sure all the details on this, but since crystal children are the next in line after the indigos to help heal the world, they are becoming stronger and since indigos are not as needed and less rare, many indigos are going through a transition from indigo to crystal.

I myself recently found out that i am a crystal weather this happened through transition or born crystal i have no idea. With an indigo brother i have always been the more relaxed, observant and more one but when i am dominated by his energy when ever I'm around him i always tend to become more forceful and "destructive" for the lack of a better description. Also i blend very well with other people and always fit in with different kinds of people where sometimes indigos have a hard time with that. Personally i believe that i am just not going through the transition but who knows.

Anyway, so i would say most deff crystal. Your mum is probably a indigo and being around her probably gives you that indigo aura along with your crystal because you are absorbing her energy.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thats interesting because I too believe I am making my transformation into a crystal because lately I have become more social than average. I have also started noticing mental change in the way I think and I feel more like I am more attached to the grid stronger than ever before.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I can see auras quite clearly now...all it took was assurance of myself... but I still cant seem to find my own aura. I do see the beginning energy thats a illuminate white that's about an inch and a half more than most people I see...and after that its a small amount of purple and blue that is much more transparent than others..and after that is like a glowing transparency that fades at the outer edges of about an inch. So basically I hardly see anything. Do you think this is because I may be a crystal/indigo..or that I just havnt yet mastered seeing my own aura?

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Some times it was hard to figure out in the beginning for me too but it will get clearer with time, just believe in yourself and it will come through.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I can sometimes see my teachers' auras, but there's one teacher and a friend of mine who doesn't seem to have one. Should I be worried about this?

Modelling opportunity.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    well i have the same deal, but sometimes i hear that if no aura is present, then that person is either a crystal child, or they have some sort of a problem in their head like theyre confused and almost unaware of anything. Thats why it makes me wonder, because i can see auras quite clearly. why not mine? why does mine look like a mist?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I can sort of see a crystal aura, it appears as just a faint outline around the person. But the other day I was just looking at my teacher again and all of a sudden I could see his clearly. Maybe it has something to do with how aware you are of the universe?

Modelling opportunity.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Hola! I'm cusp! As my name kinda suggests, i was born on astrological cusp (between signs) ....i'm not sure why i put that tad bit of info...oh yeah! Anyways, i was born in beteen my shift from indigo and crystal. Currently i'm MUCH more a crystal. My aura is usually clear with flashes of color, usually green. And it always looks like there are two rainbows connected to my third eye and top of my head....anyone have any ideas about what this means?
    The key to healing: Forget that there is anything to heal.
    I do believe I just blew your mind Hidden Content
    Hidden Content <---click!!

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Thanks
    I've been doing research on this because I was taking the test to see what aura I am and it came up crystal primarily. Much of what they say about people with crystal auras makes sense to me. Being very empathic as stated as one of the characteristics. It's so bad that I just straight up avoid all negative, angry, depressed, etc type of people because I can feel all of that and it's soo overwhelming. Sometimes I can't avoid it, like my coworkers and my bfs family. I try not to go to his house often. He asks why. I just say it's evil there. His mother is so negative and his sister too. I pick up on their emotions, I get headaches, I feel lethargic. It's horrendous. Anyway, I don't know why I'm rambling. The mention of transitioning into crystal is interesting and I'm going to look into that more
    I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples <3

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entry1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I also just find My self from Indigo to be More Crystal Aura
    but still manage to bring up Indigo Aura and Green Aura, as I feel right know Green is getting weaker than Indigo.

I'm Indigo since I was Kid, but past three Years, traits of Crystal Person more suited with Me (I feel My character also changes such as from argumentative person become more likely avoid to intense confrontation) not to mention My Aura which more Clearer recently

but I consider Me as Crystal Indigo Person, in the way to change as Purely Crystal Person
    Last edited by JeorneQyu; 12-07-2011 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Add

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 314
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    in passive,healing or transitional phases the aura does sleep and go back blue or clear with opalescent coloring (advanced though). as iv seen latly. the blue aura seems dark blue at about age 10 and phases to a more expansive cobalt. then after awhile youll learn of the purple energy. then you will probly go back to anothe transitional phase in which psi balls can be pink and blue. the aura while changing will take on an opal like color. when you are grounded or have a surplus of energy youll get purple back. somtimes you might fade to bright green and yellow even gold and silver as your auric body changes and then again youll be able to access the purple.

it seems as though differant colors represent what we will be best suited for (like cloths) in daily interaction both normal and social and the introspective/psychic interaction.

blue seems to be like armor healing the body and mind at slowed down levels and aiding in daily low energy functioning.

purple seems to be best for electrical stuff and also it gives a kind of spark hyperactivity with it.

gold and silver seem to be soul healing type colors if you are strongly connected to your core morals your mood is stable and you have recently well rested or gotten to the source and back you might either have purple coloration or the gold silver.

these colors are just dominant colors i have not studied as hard as i could but i can say for sure my aura changes about 1 out of 3 days.

i have also noticed color pairings. like my peacock colors ( color of the lowest frequency that can be seen by a psychic without being a shade of blue or white with faint opal colors that are impossible to distinguish)

pairings seem more complex. iv seen a blue aura that was electric blue (not seen in 10 yrs) that had purple bright purple outlining or flowing from the blu into purple. then gold on top of all that as if that wasnt enough.
    Last edited by soveriegnslade; 12-07-2011 at 09:58 PM.