Damn that's kinda scary
... About me i think i have been & still under possession for over 10 years now . its like i feel i am addicted to it now .
Before i used to ignore it & just live with it but in the past 6 months i started to get annoyed of it & thinking about getting rid of it that's when things start going worse . But nah i don't think it will ever take control over my body .
& some of the symptoms are .
* extreme mood swings for no reason .
* feeling like there is someone with me most of the time .
* Tiredness no matter what i do , eat , sleep , feel " its like there is something is sucking my energy" .
* Extreme bad luck & nothing works out fine .
* enjoy sitting & living by myself .
* every time i meet a girl that i may like , my mind just rejects her for no reason to end everything & run away from her .
* Skin rashes on some spots like my left eyelid for years & it doesn't go away , i went to tens of doctors but naaah no explanation .
*i break anything i touch & can burn lights just by looking at them .
* Seeing fast shadows ( even some people did see these shadows few times while they were with me ) .
* talk to myself a lot in my head & can't focus & having an extreme bad memory .
* i wasn't like that AT ALL i just changed in a very very short time .
Every single symptom you have described is textbook Electric Magnetic Field sensitivity. Except the not wanting a girlfriend bit.
Do you live under or near power lines? ( Some are buried.)
Are there any old wiring, electrical junction boxes, or outlets near your bed?
Do you have a lot of devices plugged in where you normally study or sleep. Like TV, video equipment, radio, batteries, video games, computers, or lamps?
I don't have much experience with dealing with that kind of sensitivity but these steps may help to alleviate some of the hallucinations, feeling of dread and rashes.
1. Clear out your sleeping area of unnecessary electrical devices.
2. Have an electrician check your home for EMF output and faulty wiring. Also have the electrician place grounding wires outside to redirect any electricity into the soil and away from the home.
3.Clean and dust down the walls, move the bed to a different wall, remove any paint cans, stain cans or jars of chemicals being stored near where you spend most of your time.
4. Experiment with spending more time in nature away from power lines and see if you feel better.
5. Buy and use a surge protector on all your electrical devices.
6. Eat a whole grain and organic diet. Exercise your body to remove any excess charge you may be storing in your person.
I hope this helps you to have the life you deserve. One of strength and clarity.