Spirit possession

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
Spirit possession «  » by proammar
Anyone did get a spirit possession or know someone who did ?
proammar

«  » by darksearch
xxx
darksearch

«  » by proammar
darksearch wrote:there are many forms of possessions ...i have expereinced possessions to a degree....and know others that have also...you seek info i guess??

Yeah i am trying to build an idea about it because there are many different mixed ideas about it out there , like some say its demons some say its just dead peoples spirits , some say its just an energy ..etc
proammar

«  » by darksearch
xxx
darksearch

«  » by starseed
Yes.

When I was much younger, maybe 22, I was possessed for a period of maybe 2-3 weeks.

:( Wasn't a good time. I don't really remember much of it, honestly. I do remember when it was taken out of me ( a close friend saved my life ) vaguely. Most of what happened during that time was put together for me by other people who witnessed it.
starseed

«  » by proammar
starseed wrote:Yes.

When I was much younger, maybe 22, I was possessed for a period of maybe 2-3 weeks.

:( Wasn't a good time. I don't really remember much of it, honestly. I do remember when it was taken out of me ( a close friend saved my life ) vaguely. Most of what happened during that time was put together for me by other people who witnessed it.

Hmm so it was a complete possession ? like it had 100% control over you ?[COLOR="Silver"]

[size=1:34rlbs71]---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------[/size:34rlbs71]

[/COLOR]
darksearch wrote:many titles and lables are given....there is a long list ...and i am not sure it would help you to know more names....the names dont matter...it is the action...the possession...and methoods of stopping the possession that matters ...right??

Yeah i don't care about the name .. i mean like how it works what is the rules , how they get in the body ! , how to kick them out ! , why they are there , is there many types or its only one type ? ...etc
proammar

«  » by starseed
Pretty much, yes. Well it was gradual. It got in, and at one point I realized it was there, but by then I was so weakened that I didn't really have the will to do anything about it. I saw it in the mirror one night attached to the top of my head and my face. It was horrifying. A day or so after that I lost the will/ability to control my own voice and it talked for me.. after that everything gets blurry, but I know I began waking up with scratches all over my face and body every morning. It was like I was trying to claw it out of me at night.

It was really horrible. I've been attacked by demonic type things a lot in my entire life but this was the only time something actually got inside of me. But it only happened because I let it. Around that time I turned away from God, and lost who I was, I began drinking a lot and not watching my energy and that was when it came in.

Thank God I was saved by a friend who is a fellow evolved soul with special spiritual powers, he did an exorcism.
starseed

«  » by proammar
Damn that's kinda scary :) ... About me i think i have been & still under possession for over 10 years now . its like i feel i am addicted to it now .

Before i used to ignore it & just live with it but in the past 6 months i started to get annoyed of it & thinking about getting rid of it that's when things start going worse . But nah i don't think it will ever take control over my body .

& some of the symptoms are .

* extreme mood swings for no reason .
* feeling like there is someone with me most of the time .
* Tiredness no matter what i do , eat , sleep , feel " its like there is something is sucking my energy" .
* Extreme bad luck & nothing works out fine .
* enjoy sitting & living by myself .
* every time i meet a girl that i may like , my mind just rejects her for no reason to end everything & run away from her .
* Skin rashes on some spots like my left eyelid for years & it doesn't go away , i went to tens of doctors but naaah no explanation .
*i break anything i touch & can burn lights just by looking at them .
* Seeing fast shadows ( even some people did see these shadows few times while they were with me ) .
* talk to myself a lot in my head & can't focus & having an extreme bad memory .
* i wasn't like that AT ALL i just changed in a very very short time .
proammar

«  » by darksearch
xxx
darksearch

«  » by starseed
Proammar sounds more like something influencing you than being possessed.

I've had things hanging around and influencing me too, it's different..

As long as you are still in control of yourself YOU have the power to get rid of anything you don't want hanging around you..
starseed

«  » by darksearch
xxx
darksearch

«  » by Anasazi
You people don't even sound like Indigos. Indigo people would never be possessed by anyone or anything. It's just a knowing. It's a strength of power. Then again, every group will have it's darkside of intruders. I know b.s. when I see it. Radiate the highest power, the highest truth, express your deepest beauty and nothing of a lower entity will touch you.
Anasazi

«  » by starseed
Hun, you haven't lived my life. This is something I truly experienced. Why not stop attacking people and thinking you know the full realm of all "indigo experience". You don't know anything about my life.
starseed

«  » by Anasazi
Lose your fear. Look, Indigo people are one's who radiate a blue to violet aura of energy. Mine happens to be an electric blue. It doesn't mean that I'm better or more highly evolved than some other people but it's a certain energy trait that we carry and transmit to the world. It's like belonging to a band..a band of one that seeks truth and has a higher awareness of the world. I see some fake ass people on these forums who think they are Indigo or have this blue to violet aura of energy but they don't. So what I'm saying is, don't piss down my back and tell me it's sunshine honey.
Anasazi

«  » by isis
Something to think about;...indigos have a purpose...many indigos were born into hard situations,non supportive environments and many have suffered abuse...upon our quest is it not possible that the dark will try to overcome the light n put it out so we can't proceed and distract us from our purpose of light..????..all I can offer is a few techniques that have helped me overcome dark energy....:)
The ocean
Water in general(showers when u feel attacked or drained)
Sleep with crystals in ur bed
Learn shielding ur aura
Ask positive energy to help u Deflect negative
Bodywork(I hv a brilliant acupuncturist who was happy to support my shielding wen I was not strong enough to shield myself)
Watch ur thinking...stay positive as hard as that can b wen under attack
I can only offer my love n support n healing via distance but I AM happy to do so....:D[COLOR="Silver"]

[size=1:3o9h87hw]---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------[/size:3o9h87hw]

[/COLOR]
Anasazi wrote:Lose your fear. Look, Indigo people are one's who radiate a blue to violet aura of energy. Mine happens to be an electric blue. It doesn't mean that I'm better or more highly evolved than some other people but it's a certain energy trait that we carry and transmit to the world. It's like belonging to a band..a band of one that seeks truth and has a higher awareness of the world. I see some fake ass people on these forums who think they are Indigo or have this blue to violet aura of energy but they don't. So what I'm saying is, don't piss down my back and tell me it's sunshine honey.

how bout some tolerance for those still learning???
isis

«  » by starseed
Anasazi wrote:Lose your fear. Look, Indigo people are one's who radiate a blue to violet aura of energy. Mine happens to be an electric blue. It doesn't mean that I'm better or more highly evolved than some other people but it's a certain energy trait that we carry and transmit to the world. It's like belonging to a band..a band of one that seeks truth and has a higher awareness of the world. I see some fake ass people on these forums who think they are Indigo or have this blue to violet aura of energy but they don't. So what I'm saying is, don't piss down my back and tell me it's sunshine honey.

I don't have any fear anymore, I overcame these things.

I don't know about the aura colors, all I know is what I felt all my life, and I resonate with the indigo identity, I have no clue why you would think I am a fake ass person. I think that is very judgmental without you ever having even known me. Look in the mirror, don't judge other people, it's not up to you to decide who is indigo or not, or who has experienced a certain thing, or not.

I agree about not being afraid, and I also agree that we have power over these negative things and they can't touch us. I know that now, but I did not know this as a younger person when these things happened to me. I have come a long way sense this experience. But I feel I should share my experiences in case what I went through could help someone else.

[quote:1xvj14ee] Something to think about;...indigos have a purpose...many indigos were born into hard situations,non supportive environments and many have suffered abuse...upon our quest is it not possible that the dark will try to overcome the light n put it out so we can't proceed and distract us from our purpose of light..????[/quote:1xvj14ee]

EXACTLY! Thank you! :)
starseed

«  » by Celticknot
There's a number of different types of attachments from fluffy little parasites that anyone can pick up along the course of the day to big honking attachments that will alter or at least influence your activity. And then there's implants.
We remove a lot of them at the shop. They're not hard to remove if someone is willing to let them go.
Celticknot

«  » by proammar

(( Mine happens to be an electric )) How the hell do you know hahaha man when i meet people who know it all they just make me laugh .. the more i live , read & think about stuff the less i know . But it seems you are MR. know it all .

1) I think you really have no REAL life general experience .
2) What i noticed is that MOST of ( what called indigos ) they are not those happy people who go to clubs & party 247 & look cool .. Most of them are having hard time just to survive in this reality .
3) I think spirits & attachments will find it more attractive to posses or stick to indigos than normal people .. they don't need to posses dead or boring people .
4) In my opinion i am almost sure that if u went through what i went though in ife or many other indigos i met you would be dead , crazy or just a homeless man walking in downtown talking to himself .

so Shhhh the less you talk the better you gonna look trust me my friend :)[COLOR="Silver"]

[size=1:2pmdy385]---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------[/size:2pmdy385]

[/COLOR]
Celticknot wrote:There's a number of different types of attachments from fluffy little parasites that anyone can pick up along the course of the day to big honking attachments that will alter or at least influence your activity. And then there's implants.
We remove a lot of them at the shop. They're not hard to remove if someone is willing to let them go.

Hmm i think i had one for over 10 years & its effecting my life pretty bad & in the past 2 years it have been effecting me physically . So if the thing is there for long time is it easy to remove it ... & to be honest sometimes i even enjoy the company like i got addicted to it . but lately i start getting annoyed about it . its the first time i am talking about to other people :) .
proammar

«  » by Celticknot
Admittedly there may be a reason some like having them around if they are aware of them at all. They lend a false sense of empowerment when we feel disempowered. Like a lady that came into the shop had an attachment of a old native indian woman that had lost her son. The lady had lost her mother and then...bingo. So she gets mothered, which is what she craves, but the attachment doesn't allow for relationships and support outside of what she gives. It doesn't allow her to speak her truth and when she attempts to it literally strangles her and she gets panic attacks. But undersatnding that what comes from within is far more powerful than anything that is external helps a lot. They feed on insecurity and negative emotions so changing your thought and feeling patterns helps to slough them off.

Hmm i think i had one for over 10 years & its effecting my life pretty bad & in the past 2 years it have been effecting me physically . So if the thing is there for long time is it easy to remove it ... & to be honest sometimes i even enjoy the company like i got addicted to it . but lately i start getting annoyed about it . its the first time i am talking about to other people .

EMF Sensitivity «  » by Indigo Dog
EMF Sensitivity

proammar wrote:Damn that's kinda scary :) ... About me i think i have been & still under possession for over 10 years now . its like i feel i am addicted to it now .

Before i used to ignore it & just live with it but in the past 6 months i started to get annoyed of it & thinking about getting rid of it that's when things start going worse . But nah i don't think it will ever take control over my body .

& some of the symptoms are .

* extreme mood swings for no reason .
* feeling like there is someone with me most of the time .
* Tiredness no matter what i do , eat , sleep , feel " its like there is something is sucking my energy" .
* Extreme bad luck & nothing works out fine .
* enjoy sitting & living by myself .
* every time i meet a girl that i may like , my mind just rejects her for no reason to end everything & run away from her .
* Skin rashes on some spots like my left eyelid for years & it doesn't go away , i went to tens of doctors but naaah no explanation .
*i break anything i touch & can burn lights just by looking at them .
* Seeing fast shadows ( even some people did see these shadows few times while they were with me ) .
* talk to myself a lot in my head & can't focus & having an extreme bad memory .
* i wasn't like that AT ALL i just changed in a very very short time .

Dear Pro,

Every single symptom you have described is textbook Electric Magnetic Field sensitivity. Except the not wanting a girlfriend bit.

Do you live under or near power lines? ( Some are buried.)

Are there any old wiring, electrical junction boxes, or outlets near your bed?

Do you have a lot of devices plugged in where you normally study or sleep. Like TV, video equipment, radio, batteries, video games, computers, or lamps?

I don't have much experience with dealing with that kind of sensitivity but these steps may help to alleviate some of the hallucinations, feeling of dread and rashes.

1. Clear out your sleeping area of unnecessary electrical devices.

2. Have an electrician check your home for EMF output and faulty wiring. Also have the electrician place grounding wires outside to redirect any electricity into the soil and away from the home.

3.Clean and dust down the walls, move the bed to a different wall, remove any paint cans, stain cans or jars of chemicals being stored near where you spend most of your time.

4. Experiment with spending more time in nature away from power lines and see if you feel better.

5. Buy and use a surge protector on all your electrical devices.

6. Eat a whole grain and organic diet. Exercise your body to remove any excess charge you may be storing in your person.

I hope this helps you to have the life you deserve. One of strength and clarity.
These users thanked the author Indigo Dog for the post:
starseed (Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:21 pm)
Rating: 7.14%

Indigo Dog