Does anyone have this problem?

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
Sometimes when i'm on Indigo Society it says it cannot load the page but once I hit refresh it loads. lol I wonder what is going on with the server sometimes but i'm only asking if anyone else have this problem too?
Royalty

Server angels messing with your head, nothing to worry about. ;)
Dazed'nd'Confuzed

same here :)
LunarLotus

sometimes it is slow to respond, and the internet times out first... but if it responds after a refresh... usually then it is not considered down :)[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

[/COLOR]oh, and check to see if it is just IS... sometimes internet itself will lag.

just open another site while it is taking forever lol :)
Adongala

Yeah, it's the server screwing up. I couldn't tell you why but I can tell you it's something that needs to be fixed.

It's not that uncommon. Everything has downtime sometimes and, if the server is too old or has a hardware or software problem, shit screws up.
Psilocin

by Royalty
[QUOTE=Psilocin;394868]Yeah, it's the server screwing up. I couldn't tell you why but I can tell you it's something that needs to be fixed.

It's not that uncommon. Everything has downtime sometimes and, if the server is too old or has a hardware or software problem, shit screws up.[/QUOTE]

But, this is the only site it happends. My internet server is very fast and and it loads fast and it does this sometimes. Even went it is going fast!
Royalty

[QUOTE=Royalty;394873]But, this is the only site it happends. My internet server is very fast and and it loads fast and it does this sometimes. Even went it is going fast![/QUOTE]

... That's because they're running a different server than yours... o.o
I know a huge forum that would have around half an hour of downtime every night at 11:00 pm.
Psilocin