Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 1,247 Posts

Earth Angel Quiz

I do have the Doreen virtue book, Earth Angels, which I bought in March/April this year.

I releated to every realm at least in part, and none of them totally, but mostly it was incarnated angel, followed I'd say by wise one and elemental and starseed, all kinda joint!

I found 2 quizzes, and answered them as honestly as I could, and got incarnated angel both times. So, I see and feel, that when it comes to at least personality, and life purpose, incarnated angel fits me the best. I am not saying I am an angel, I know I am a human being!

This ad goes away when you register.

Here are the quizzes:

Quiz - Are you an Earth Angel?! (based on "Earth Ang - YouThink.com
    Which Earth Angel Are You? - Quiz | Get More Quizzes at Quizilla
    Last edited by Amethyst; 05-11-2009 at 01:49 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst For This Useful Post:

AmazonPrincess (08-09-2010), Belial (05-12-2009), fred aus indo (05-09-2009), Hall (08-09-2010), rabana (05-09-2009), Tina (05-09-2009)

Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,058
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,392 Times in 1,879 Posts
    Angel bump
    " All the problems of the world can be solved with a garden." Geoff Lawton

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I got: Wise One
    With an intelligence far beyond your earthly years and an awareness of the unknown to rival the greatest of astrologers, as a Wise One you're an extremely gifted and significant spiritual agent, and have a special mission of teaching and awareness in your mortal life. In the spiritual world, you were called out of retirement due to your impeccable track record on Earth. You get the job done, and nobody else does your particular job better. You have eons of magical power and wisdom in your soul, though it may lie dormant. Your presence is magnetic and powerful, and when angered your eyes become alight with intensity and conviction. You are truly majestic and beautiful, the most respected and reverred of the Earth Angels. Remember, your hopes and dreams when applied are as good as casting a spell, whether good or bad. Be cautious of what you wish for, because it may just come true. Use that amazing capacity to learn, teach and work to your advantage, and it will take you everywhere you want to go.
    I answered as truthfully as possible.

I started talking at an early age and everyone around me was always surprised (they felt like they were talking to an adult). Its says some stuff about magic and I am a Wiccan. Even though I am only 15 I have always felt like I should be at least 40. I prefer to talk to adults. I like the conversations better (its not all about boys, who's hot, etc.) I've always felt really connected with the renaissance period and would love to go to that time period Can't say I have any psychic abilities or anything (well not that I know of yet.) Well that's about all I ca think about right now. Can't wait to see other peoples results
    Dear Die-ary, I seem to be dead.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Wise One

The Wise Ones glow from inside and "look like romance-novel characters". Wise ones have deep knowingness and wisdom in their eyes. They are extremely powerful as they have invested lifetimes into developing their psychic and spiritual gifts. If you are a Wise One: *honor the power of the word *honor your past *be aware of your temper *teach what's important to you *laugh and play *know what to ask for *honor your wisdom

Wise One
    With an intelligence far beyond your earthly years and an awareness of the unknown to rival the greatest of astrologers, as a Wise One you're an extremely gifted and significant spiritual agent, and have a special mission of teaching and awareness in your mortal life. In the spiritual world, you were called out of retirement due to your impeccable track record on Earth. You get the job done, and nobody else does your particular job better. You have eons of magical power and wisdom in your soul, though it may lie dormant. Your presence is magnetic and powerful, and when angered your eyes become alight with intensity and conviction. You are truly majestic and beautiful, the most respected and reverred of the Earth Angels. Remember, your hopes and dreams when applied are as good as casting a spell, whether good or bad. Be cautious of what you wish for, because it may just come true. Use that amazing capacity to learn, teach and work to your advantage, and it will take you everywhere you want to go.
    Freemason wannabe and resident skeptic.
    If you don't feel disempowered, I'm not doing my job.
    Check out the Hidden Content right here on IS.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,269 Times in 1,549 Posts
    Wise One

The Wise Ones glow from inside and "look like romance-novel characters". Wise ones have deep knowingness and wisdom in their eyes. They are extremely powerful as they have invested lifetimes into developing their psychic and spiritual gifts. If you are a Wise One: *honor the power of the word *honor your past *be aware of your temper *teach what's important to you *laugh and play *know what to ask for *honor your wisdom

Wise One
    Last edited by pebble; 05-08-2009 at 08:38 PM.
    ~a whisper~

Old Soul
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,464 Posts
    I wonder if all indigoes are "Wise Ones", lol
    Freemason wannabe and resident skeptic.
    If you don't feel disempowered, I'm not doing my job.
    Check out the Hidden Content right here on IS.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephish For This Useful Post:

pebble (05-08-2009)

√-1
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 931
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I scored as:

Leprechauns

Leprechauns are half Wise Ones/ half Incarnated Elementals. One minute they are serious, the next minute -mischievous. "They lecture you one minute and then tickle you the next". Leprechauns posses ancient knowledge about magic, healing and manifestation. If you are a Leprechaun: *spend plenty of time out in a nature *choose a career that involves entertaining, teaching as you'd keep your students enthralled and interested your students

And the second test:

Wise One
    Last edited by Verumi; 05-08-2009 at 09:18 PM.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    i got star people have come from physical and non-physical galaxies "to spread kindness on "as needed" basis." They like to help and be unnoticed. StarPeople have unusually looking eyes. They don't like to be in the center of attention. If you are a Star Person: *know that small act of kindness do count *appreciate your uniqueness *seek out other Star People *remember that dabbling with several careers simultaneously is part of who you are *also remember that it's okay to feel like you don't belong here on Earth

and Elemental
    Often described as "a breath of fresh air", that my friend is exactly what you are. Your soul is of the powerful and ethereal family of the elemental spirits. With your impish charm and striking sense of humor and optimisim, you are constantly surrounded by friends and admirers, many of whom watch you from afar, beguiled by your magnetic personality and wit, but too shy to approach you. People of your origin often find themselves in the entertainment industry, as they love to make people laugh and feel better about life. You are most likely fascinated by the origin of fairies, elves and other magical beings, and feel a sense of inexplicable clarity when you watch such movies as Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings. You live for your dreams and most likely your closest friends are other Elementals and Wise Ones, the reincarnated witches and wizards you worked alongside in a past life. You love animals and nature and are greatly angered at man's abuse of it. You hide your anguish behind a beautiful smile and dazzling eyes. Don't let the world's drudgery wiegh your wings down, as the human race is counting on you for its sense of morale and hope, which is forever being tested. Stay true to yourself, and one day it will all come together
    a wolf forever don't care that im a diferente wolf Hidden Content

Old Soul
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 421
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanks for taking the quiz guys, it's interesting to see the results!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephish View Post
    I wonder if all indigoes are "Wise Ones", lol
    It does seem like most are, yes. I'd like to see more results!

I'm wondering what the most common results would be for indigo/crystal cusps, and crystals...

And I do wonder, and it does say in the Earth angel book, that people can be in a mixed group...
    Last edited by Amethyst; 05-09-2009 at 09:19 AM.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entry10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    ...i had those...

Incarnated Elementals

Incarnated Elementals have a twinkle of playfulness in their eyes. As humans - they can't stand rules and are always looking for a laugh. "One of Incarnated Elemental's missions is to get the world to lighten up and smile. They love to be outdoors, are optimistic and good manifesters. If you are an Incarnated Elemental: *spend a lot of time in nature *laugh and play *manifest consciously *don't through fireballs *detox *engage in environmentalism *choose an artistic or media-related career

Walk-In
    Ever woken up one day and felt like you didn't even know who you were? who your family was? What you were even DOING here? Chances are your soul is a reassigned Walk-In , a replacement soul for when the first one became too dissilusioned and exhausted of its Earthly life, and requested to pull out of the mission. As a result of this you feel inexplicably lost at times, with a vast amount of questions no-one can answer, not even you. The main reason why Walk-Ins take on the role of a human being is because the previous soul was miserable in its situation, possibly attempting suicide to escape it. Instead of wasting a perfectly good body, you approched that soul and exchanged places, them going back to their spiritual home while you continue their work here on Earth. Rest assured only the most prestigious and self-assured souls with great experience of Earth and its many trials and tribulations take on this role, so while you may feel confused about how you ended up here, always keep in mind your wonderful sense of drive and inner strength, and that all you aspire to b
    You can either live in bondage or live in peace, your fate lies in your own hands....

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Results:

Star People

Star People have come from physical and non-physical galaxies "to spread kindness on "as needed" basis." They like to help and be unnoticed. StarPeople have unusually looking eyes. They don't like to be in the center of attention. If you are a Star Person: *know that small act of kindness do count *appreciate your uniqueness *seek out other Star People *remember that dabbling with several careers simultaneously is part of who you are *also remember that it's okay to feel like you don't belong here on Earth.

&

Wise One

Old Soul
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    i got this result on the quizilla one...

Incarnated Angel
    An exquisite spiritual being you are. The world is starved of love and kindness, and it turns forlornly on a rusty axel forged by man's treachery and greed. Your assignment here on Earth is to teach the values of true, unconditional love and to reach out to those with no-one else to turn to. Your heart is immeasurable in its compassion and pain for the human race. Everywhere you see death and poverty, evil and despair, and your Angel heart feels at the point of breaking. You're so willing to love and blossom in the love of another, but beware. There are those who will wrecklessly play with your fragile emotions and take advantage of you. Don't let them. Surround yourself with people you know you can completely trust, and let your inner light shine.

and the other one i've got...from quiz.com or something is this...

Evolvong Soul & Shapeshifter

The Evolvong Soul and Shapeshifter moves from realm to realm therefore it's easy for them to feel alienated from humans and other Earth Angels.They love anything that brings them excitement and opportunity to learn. If you are an Evolving Soul & Shapeshifter: *you'd do the best being self-employed *you easily adapt to new situations and people *you don't enjoy rules and systems or guidelines from outside "authorities" *teach freedom *respect your decision for independence *manifest -you tend to work outside the systems and therefore need to rely on your personal manifestation power to sustain you materially

this is exactly like me...i am very flexible yet have very sensitive emotional...
    "i'm a free bitch baby.." Lady Gaga Hidden Content

Old Soul
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 421
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fred aus indo View Post
    i got this result on the quizilla one...

Incarnated Angel
    Does not surprise me...I guessed this one for you, hehe

Old Soul
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    lol almost everybody is wise ones....

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

yeah i guess my emotion is very sensitive... i use to had a lo of fight when i was alittle with kida around me... and always is aloner...hehe but thx anyway..for the quiz...
    "i'm a free bitch baby.." Lady Gaga Hidden Content

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 585
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I totally believe in other-worldly energy, but i think that Christians-turned-New Age overuse the term angel because it sounds less Pagan and Witchy and therefore is more acceptable. i don't mean that to sound harsh - it was just my gut response to what you said Amethyst about the different ways people have described your soul.

I took the first quiz and came out Mystic Angel

Mystic Angels - they are half Incarnated Angels/half Wise Ones. "they aren't timid in front of audiences unlike Incarnated Angels, they are good teachers and speakers, and are not afraid to acknowledge the shadow side of life. If you are a Mystic Angel: *keep the faith in the goodness of humanity *avoid abusive relationships *wait before saying "yes" *choose a career that involves teaching about healing

got wise one for second quiz
    Last edited by bluewaterdance; 05-09-2009 at 04:39 AM.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Incarnated Elementals
    Incarnated Elementals have a twinkle of playfulness in their eyes. As humans - they can't stand rules and are always looking for a laugh. "One of Incarnated Elemental's missions is to get the world to lighten up and smile. They love to be outdoors, are optimistic and good manifesters. If you are an Incarnated Elemental: *spend a lot of time in nature *laugh and play *manifest consciously *don't through fireballs *detox *engage in environmentalism *choose an artistic or media-related career.

Elemental
    Often described as "a breath of fresh air", that my friend is exactly what you are. Your soul is of the powerful and ethereal family of the elemental spirits. With your impish charm and striking sense of humor and optimisim, you are constantly surrounded by friends and admirers, many of whom watch you from afar, beguiled by your magnetic personality and wit, but too shy to approach you. People of your origin often find themselves in the entertainment industry, as they love to make people laugh and feel better about life. You are most likely fascinated by the origin of fairies, elves and other magical beings, and feel a sense of inexplicable clarity when you watch such movies as Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings. You live for your dreams and most likely your closest friends are other Elementals and Wise Ones, the reincarnated witches and wizards you worked alongside in a past life. You love animals and nature and are greatly angered at man's abuse of it. You hide your anguish behind a beautiful smile and dazzling eyes. Don't let the world's drudgery wiegh your wings down, as the human race is counting on you for its sense of morale and hope, which is forever being tested. Stay true to yourself, and one day it will all come together.]

This fits very well. I suspect these answers come from my love of all things celtic (it's very strong in my ancestry as well)...my love of nature, being green and fascination with fairies. And laughing is very important!!...Ohh and can't forget our furry friends either!!
    Last edited by naturesjewels21; 05-09-2009 at 05:10 AM.
    “In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.” - Charlie Brown

Global Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 710
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,926 Times in 3,816 Posts
    i had trouble answering and the second one was just impossible so i quit, but i got incarnated elemental. i don't feel it was very accurate.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 674
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Incarnated Angel
    An exquisite spiritual being you are. The world is starved of love and kindness, and it turns forlornly on a rusty axel forged by man's treachery and greed. Your assignment here on Earth is to teach the values of true, unconditional love and to reach out to those with no-one else to turn to. Your heart is immeasurable in its compassion and pain for the human race. Everywhere you see death and poverty, evil and despair, and your Angel heart feels at the point of breaking. You're so willing to love and blossom in the love of another, but beware. There are those who will wrecklessly play with your fragile emotions and take advantage of you. Don't let them. Surround yourself with people you know you can completely trust, and let your inner light shine.

And incarnated elemental

Incarnated Elementals have a twinkle of playfulness in their eyes. As humans - they can't stand rules and are always looking for a laugh. "One of Incarnated Elemental's missions is to get the world to lighten up and smile. They love to be outdoors, are optimistic and good manifesters. If you are an Incarnated Elemental: *spend a lot of time in nature *laugh and play *manifest consciously *don't through fireballs *detox *engage in environmentalism *choose an artistic or media-related career
    Hidden Content

"We loved with a love that was more than love."
    Edgar Allan Poe

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    hmmmm, got a knights paladin? on the first quiz

and revolutionary soul for the second one.

hmmmmm, too bad i dont really know much about angels lol
    One of my favorite philosophical tenets is that people will agree with you only if they already agree with you. You do not change people's minds.
    Frank Zappa

Old Soul
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,269 Times in 1,549 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    hmmmm, got a knights paladin? on the first quiz

and revolutionary soul for the second one.

hmmmmm, too bad i dont really know much about angels lol
    LMAO!!! Beautiful! I see both in you. I describe my beliefs as theocratic anarchy so I am digging those. I'll trade ya some wise one for some more revolutionary! Right on!

lol I also have the title... conductor of the hippie love train but that was imposed LOL! Peace!
    Last edited by pebble; 05-09-2009 at 04:03 PM. Reason: my thought made me laugh so I added it, nom a nom
    ~a whisper~

23. The Following User Says Thank You to pebble For This Useful Post:

lunchbox (05-09-2009)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast