Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Soulmates/Twinflames.

I was wondering what your take on my recent theory was.
    I think that soulmates/twinflames have similar physical characteristics, and I was wondering if any of you could collaborate with that. I believe I've found my soulmate, and my psychic/guide has told me that this is true, I have. But I noticed when he was here that my soulmate and I have identical hands. Our fingers and the contours of our hands are identical, of course his are a bit larger, but the shape, color, feel and even line marks are really similar/identical.

Does anyone else have a similar story?

This ad goes away when you register.
    "So in life, some enter the services of fame and others of money,
    but the best choice is that of these few who spend their time in the contemplation of nature,
    and as lovers of wisdom." - Pythagoras

Old Soul
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,464 Posts
    The person I believe to be my soulmate has most of the same little palm lines as me, and we do have a few other things like that in common but we never really explored it deeper...
    Freemason wannabe and resident skeptic.
    If you don't feel disempowered, I'm not doing my job.
    Check out the Hidden Content right here on IS.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephish View Post
    The person I believe to be my soulmate has most of the same little palm lines as me, and we do have a few other things like that in common but we never really explored it deeper...
    If you will, when you see this person again, can you please explore it further?
    I can't be with my soulmate at the moment and won't be with him again until May 30th, if not it's okay.

I'm just wondering how often people we're alike personality/soul-wise have physical things in common with us as well.
    but the best choice is that of these few who spend their time in the contemplation of nature,

Old Soul
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heartcurves View Post
    If you will, when you see this person again, can you please explore it further?
    I can't be with my soulmate at the moment and won't be with him again until May 30th, if not it's okay.

I'm just wondering how often people we're alike personality/soul-wise have physical things in common with us as well.
    Sure thing!
    Freemason wannabe and resident skeptic.
    If you don't feel disempowered, I'm not doing my job.
    Check out the Hidden Content right here on IS.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephish View Post
    Sure thing!
    Thank you a bunch. <3

Old Soul
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    as far as soul mates... they've all been different, some are very similar (but then again we are also biologically related :rolleye: ) and some are very very different from me

as far as my twin flame I wouldn't say we look really similar but enough that people believe we are actually brother and sister
    our hands are about the same size... which I thought was kinda funny... since we both have really small hands...
    You don't have to feel safe to feel unafraid ~ Lights

Old Soul
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,308 Times in 3,455 Posts
    They exist IMO. They don't always have to be identical, nor do they always have to be living in the same cycle. Nor do they always have to be romantic in nature.

That's cool that you've found yours, I have had immense, true more than once. So while I believe one of them to be my soulmate, it is uncertain. When I was young (like a kid)finding love was not hard for me.

Sometimes your first "love" can be mistaken for a soul-mate. So..whether he is or not is completely up to you. Once a girl called me her soul-mate because we were so compatible, had great chemistry and there was potential for love. But we were not soulmates.

I view soul mates as someone that is internally, the same, but in mannerisms and personality sometimes the opposite. Like you grew in two different ways but have the same seed. You are part of the same whole.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhaze View Post
    as far as soul mates... they've all been different, some are very similar (but then again we are also biologically related :rolleye: ) and some are very very different from me

as far as my twin flame I wouldn't say we look really similar but enough that people believe we are actually brother and sister
    our hands are about the same size... which I thought was kinda funny... since we both have really small hands...
    See, I think this hand business has something to do with it. O:

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AmentiHall View Post
    They exist IMO. They don't always have to be identical, nor do they always have to be living in the same cycle. Nor do they always have to be romantic in nature.

That's cool that you've found yours, I have had immense, true more than once. So while I believe one of them to be my soulmate, it is uncertain. When I was young (like a kid)finding love was not hard for me.

Sometimes your first "love" can be mistaken for a soul-mate. So..whether he is or not is completely up to you. Once a girl called me her soul-mate because we were so compatible, had great chemistry and there was potential for love. But we were not soulmates.

I view soul mates as someone that is internally, the same, but in mannerisms and personality sometimes the opposite. Like you grew in two different ways but have the same seed. You are part of the same whole.
    Well yes, that's how I view it as well, and I believe while we have kindred souls [ similar people who might be mistaken for soulmates, but are merely companions ] as well as soul mates. The identical inside but different personality outside that somehow compliments our own.

I definitely found my soul mate after petitioning to God, that I wasn't going to waste my time on relationships that weren't going to amount to anything.
    I told God I wanted my soul mate or I had given up on love.
    I basically did give up, and I was retreating to work on self, and metaphysical training, when something stopped me in my tracks.
    Long story though.

But after meeting, I noticed we had a lot of the same physical features. Not eyes, hair or anything...but the shapes our bodies had, our hands, feet, belly regions even.

I think often times soul mates are the same astrological sign as you, but they have way different characteristics due to environment you and they were raised in.

I think if you want to find your soul mate it'd be best to petition to God.
    It took me a little over two years though. I had it down to convincing myself I was already in love with my soul mate and that God had come through to me. I recently read that journal and laughed because most of what I wrote had come true in the past 6-12 months.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    nice :P

Perhaps we meet them, when we are ready?

The physical similarities doesn't surprise me. On a soul-level, you probably choose to manifest in close proximity of one another.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    My lovely and I are similar in size and shape - we can (and do) wear each others clothes, though he is taller than me. I've never looked at the lines on our hands though. Perhaps I will do that today!

GUS bless you
    (God, Universe, Source)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AmentiHall View Post
    nice :P

Perhaps we meet them, when we are ready?

The physical similarities doesn't surprise me. On a soul-level, you probably choose to manifest in close proximity of one another.
    Well, bodily yes, physically no.
    He lives at least 1900miles from me.
    However, I see what you're saying.
    I just wanted to confirm my suspicions.
    But either way, you seem to be knowledgeable about numerous things, would you mind if I PMed you about some things weighing on my mind?
    It has to do with ETs.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Satisfiction View Post
    My lovely and I are similar in size and shape - we can (and do) wear each others clothes, though he is taller than me. I've never looked at the lines on our hands though. Perhaps I will do that today!
    Thank you, that would be wonderful.
    And my SM and I wear the same clothes too, but not exactly pants...just shirts/hoodies. haha.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    heh that reminds me... me and my twin and two of our soul mates all wear the same size pants and shoes
    we use to trade all the time
    You don't have to feel safe to feel unafraid ~ Lights

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    heh that reminds me... me and my twin and two of our soul mates all wear the same size pants and shoes
    we use to trade all the time
    Hmmm...so there is some correlation between kindred as well?

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I believe my husband is my twinflame. We are the polar opposites in everything so much that I could make a comic out of it.

When waiting in line, I stand in one position and stay quiet although I'm mad because I hate waiting. My husband moves around (at least his leg twitches all the time), looks at everywhere...but is totally calm about the wait. He has actually teached an autistic child how to play chess...and then he played with him for over 6 hours without getting bored. I could never do that (and I dislike chess since it has so many stupid rules lol).

The fact that we're opposites is not the real reason why I think we're twin flames. The only way to explain it is telling you about the time when we first saw each other.

I was 16, he was 14 (very mature for his age, believe me!). We talked online, I left and went to another chat room. He followed me without knowing where I was and I agreed to meet him next week. When we met, I didn't like him much. He didn't look like a potential partner (all my life I had searched for that one and only, I wasn't interested in a "normal" relationship that comes to an end sooner or later) but when we started to talk...he was exactly like me. "I've been searching for my one and only from the age of 8", he said. Our hearts connected.

At school my friend (only one lol) told me to leave him since "you could do so much better" (she had seen his pic) and for one day, I was like "yeah, I'm gonna dump him". Then I marched to meet my new found partner...and when he hugged me as a greeting, I realized that I don't have to go anywhere. His hugs were deep, intense. In his skinny arms I felt like I was protected from everything and just wanted to stay there forever.

We've had a rough relationship in many ways. But recently I've realized that I really have it all. My friends (all 3 now, lol again) envy me; I'm free to do what ever I please and my husband is not a bit jealous, possessive or suspicious. "I trust you", he says and smiles. And even if he isn't that interested in spiritual things, he is in 110% balance with himself. Happy as he is. When asked where he'd like to live, he answers that it doesn't matter- "as long as my wife is with me".

Ps. We wear same clothes from time to time. I'm much bigger than my husband but we're almost as tall (SHORT), I'm 160cm and he's 161-162cm...

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinmoku View Post
    I believe my husband is my twinflame. We are the polar opposites in everything so much that I could make a comic out of it.
    But that doesn't necessarily make for a good relationship, does it?

When waiting in line, I stand in one position and stay quiet although I'm mad because I hate waiting. My husband moves around (at least his leg twitches all the time), looks at everywhere...but is totally calm about the wait. He has actually teached an autistic child how to play chess...and then he played with him for over 6 hours without getting bored. I could never do that (and I dislike chess since it has so many stupid rules lol).
    That's more of a tweek than a personality trait...I relate that more to astrological signs. Aries hate waiting, indigos also hate waiting, so that proves you're an indigo lolz.
    And kudos on your hubby teaching an autistic to play chess, that's quite an accomplishment.

The fact that we're opposites is not the real reason why I think we're twin flames. The only way to explain it is telling you about the time when we first saw each other.
    Eh, I'm opposite mine only to a certain, small extent. But maybe you like the opposite factor? haha. >_>; Everyone's different I suppose.

I was 16, he was 14 (very mature for his age, believe me!). We talked online, I left and went to another chat room. He followed me without knowing where I was and I agreed to meet him next week. When we met, I didn't like him much. He didn't look like a potential partner (all my life I had searched for that one and only, I wasn't interested in a "normal" relationship that comes to an end sooner or later) but when we started to talk...he was exactly like me. "I've been searching for my one and only from the age of 8", he said. Our hearts connected.
    Yeah, me either. And that's how my soul mate was too haha.
    But then, you're also not polar opposites if you hold the same morals. :P

At school my friend (only one lol) told me to leave him since "you could do so much better" (she had seen his pic) and for one day, I was like "yeah, I'm gonna dump him". Then I marched to meet my new found partner...and when he hugged me as a greeting, I realized that I don't have to go anywhere. His hugs were deep, intense. In his skinny arms I felt like I was protected from everything and just wanted to stay there forever.
    Looks aren't everything and if your friend was judging him based on looks then she really doesn't deserve to advise you in love lol. Love isn't about looks. lawlz.

We've had a rough relationship in many ways. But recently I've realized that I really have it all. My friends (all 3 now, lol again) envy me; I'm free to do what ever I please and my husband is not a bit jealous, possessive or suspicious. "I trust you", he says and smiles. And even if he isn't that interested in spiritual things, he is in 110% balance with himself. Happy as he is. When asked where he'd like to live, he answers that it doesn't matter- "as long as my wife is with me".
    Um...aren't soul mate relationships supposed to be easy? <.<;
    I mean, I've had rough times with mine but never what I would call a rough relationship. It's always been pleasant and dreamy like.
    Mine trusts me too, I guess that's a good thing haha. Though I wish he was more possessive. I kind of like obsessive love >_>;; not too obsessive but enough to where it's cute haha.
    Do you think you could interest him in the spirituality? Like does he have a set denomination?
    Mine doesn't so I feel like maybe when he's ready I'll introduce him to it. He has basic spiritual beliefs, but doesn't delve like I do. :O lawl.

Ps. We wear same clothes from time to time. I'm much bigger than my husband but we're almost as tall (SHORT), I'm 160cm and he's 161-162cm...
    >_>; awww, that's cute, you're about the same size.
    Do your hands look alike at all?

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteran1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    There's a guy I'm very connected to (I'm not quite sure it's a twinflame connection but I am certain we've got some sort of soulmate connection) that has almost exactly the same palm markings as me. Also, we can fit into each other's clothes (woohoo for me I gained some awesome new pants he ain't getting back hehe) and sad to say..but thanks to my ginormous feet we also share the same shoe size. We kinda have a few similarities in looks and our personalities match. I can even feel it sometimes when he thinks of me (especially when he's with another girl..not the most pleasant feeling)
    and I absolutely KNOW when he has a bad day.
    Even though my heart breaks over and over again because I can't be with him, we're walking different paths at this time and we've got lessons to learn before we can be together. Maybe one day we can actually be together again, but if not then it's probably not meant to be.
    But yeah, as far as that goes I do know what you're talking about as far as similarities.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Al-chan For This Useful Post:

ThePaintedBird (06-06-2010)

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heartcurves View Post
    Well, bodily yes, physically no.
    He lives at least 1900miles from me.
    However, I see what you're saying.
    I just wanted to confirm my suspicions.
    But either way, you seem to be knowledgeable about numerous things, would you mind if I PMed you about some things weighing on my mind?
    It has to do with ETs.
    I would not mind at all I love discussing such things. I learn a great deal from others and I never stop looking.

Also by close proximity I meant..how you two might look/feel/be alike of one another's physical attributes. It would make sense. But sometimes, looking like opposites of one another might make sense as well.

Have you ever seen Boji stones, they come in male and female pairs? Sometimes they are two opposite looking stones (one incredibly rough the other incredibly smooth) and sometimes they come combined (not too rough not too smooth) but still perfect "polars." So I think how you guys look or appear is only significant on how it feels when on how you two "fit" together. I dunno if that makes any sense lol.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

kireiHASU (07-17-2011), ThePaintedBird (06-06-2010)

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I believe that I have met my twin flame and my best friend said that at first glance she thought me and my twin flame were twins because of how many similarities. One of them includes the same shape of eyes. It gets kind of freaky when you think about it, but it does keep my life interesting.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I don't know if I've met my soulmate or not, I feel like I have but I feel like time will tell...

We do have physical mannerisms and characteristics that are similar. We are both cancers too, 12 days apart, which is my lucky number, btw.

He can wear my clothes and vice-versa, though he's much taller. His eyes and my eyes are also similar. I keep noticing it's like we can light each other's eyes up, and we both carry that classic Indigo penetrating stare and weird twisted/crinkled pattern around our iris. Also, we both have the "alien bump" as I refer to it. This odd pointed triangle bump at the back of our head. I've only found this on 2 other boyfriends I've had and only a couple of my close friends. Kind of makes me feel like it's a trait of a specific soul group or something....

I feel like we balance out the light and the dark, the female and male sides of each other very well. It definitely has a balanced feel to our relationship. We value and respect each other greatly and feel like we've known each other for years even though it's been 5 months....

I hope that everyone is so lucky to find a soulmate or twinflame in their lifetime.
    "We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." ~ Ray Bradbury
    "Looking back over a lifetime, you see that LOVE was the answer to EVERYTHING." ~Ray Bradbury

Old Soul
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 774
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    LOL in my case its different the person I believe to be my soulmate does not resemble me physically that much butttt when people see us together they say we are the same that its annoying because we are so alike and its like having two of one of us and that thats too much hahahahaha well I know a friend from my boyfriends who said that she said OMG its like you guys are the same person! I can barely stand one of you now two! hahaha of course that was meant as a joke then also one of my friends saw us as we were discussing something and she started laughing and I asked her why she did and she said something that I somehow got the same idea that she thought we were sort of like complemented each other and just like we were the same too
    I dont really see how that easily though because of course its hard to see from the inside but apparently from the outside many people say were like a perfect couple and that were like twins or something but more based on our personalities rather than physically haha v.v itd be hard to have the same hand lines as my boyfriend though cause he has the "simian" hand line which to me is also very rare n stuff I have never once seen a girl with that hand line and no hes not mentally retarded (as many people with downs syndrome have this line) in fact hes on the opposite side I believe but yeah I dunno about physical apperance... we do sort of give out the same type of energy if that makes sense???
    I mean some people can tell you you are similar to someone or that you guys really do seem to love each other but with my boyfriend people have actually said (personality based) that were like clones or something haha

ah and I hadnt read about the feet lol I think thats the only thing we have in common physically we have the same feet size and maybe hand size too although his hands are more manly of course hahaha but size's about the same

interesting fact... I feel like I can communicate telephatically with him I dunno if anyone has that happen with other people they felt a strong connection with? I mean I know I have with friends but with him it goes even beyond that like before he calls me I know hes gonna call me or stuff like that sometimes also when I needdd him to call me Ill start sort of thinking "please call me" and he does even if its at the most random time or place and it also works the other way around he often tells me when I call him " I was just about to call you"
    Last edited by cerise333; 05-23-2010 at 12:43 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast