Swine Flu and Factory Farms

Library of information and resources for the "Indigo" generation.
If there really is a connection between this flu and factory farms, then in light of all the factory farms in the States, don't be surprised when the day comes when we'll have our own homegrown and deadly outbreak.

David Kirby: "Patient Zero" Identified in Mexican Flu Outbreak?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

[/COLOR]David Kirby: Swine Flu Outbreak -- Nature Biting Back at Industrial Animal Production?
Adalis

[QUOTE=Adalis;401991]If there really is a connection between this flu and factory farms, then in light of all the factory farms in the States, don't be surprised when the day comes when we'll have our own homegrown and deadly outbreak.

David Kirby: "Patient Zero" Identified in Mexican Flu Outbreak?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

[/COLOR]David Kirby: Swine Flu Outbreak -- Nature Biting Back at Industrial Animal Production?[/QUOTE]

Actually they are playing around with the idea of the Swine flu being created, and not from a natural occurrence. Lovely people in the world...
Strongstar

by Calibas
They've tested the pigs and haven't found a single one with the swine flu that's spreading around.
Calibas

by Adalis
The article said it's a possibility and so far, nothing has been found. And just because people have been experimenting with viruses for weapons doesn't negate this possibility.
Adalis

[QUOTE=Adalis;402213]The article said it's a possibility and so far, nothing has been found. And just because people have been experimenting with viruses for weapons doesn't negate this possibility.[/QUOTE]

no doubt- was just sharing what i found tis all...:)
Strongstar

by Verumi
[QUOTE=Strongstar;402175]Actually they are playing around with the idea of the Swine flu being created, and not from a natural occurrence. Lovely people in the world...[/QUOTE]

Definately a possibility. From what I've read, it's made up of four strains of flu from three continents. So it is unlikely to have occurred naturally.
Verumi

by Haltiat
Agriculture should be net life positive, that's the only way it works in the long run. The common practices of our current era are net life negative, they destroy more life than they produce. It's pretty clear where this particular ride will end. If the flu is artificial I'd wager it's a product of Monsanto. They have the means and motive to unleash many unpleasant things on the world in their pursuit of power.
Haltiat

by Calibas
[QUOTE=Haltiat;402319]Agriculture should be net life positive, that's the only way it works in the long run. The common practices of our current era are net life negative, they destroy more life than they produce. It's pretty clear where this particular ride will end. If the flu is artificial I'd wager it's a product of Monsanto. They have the means and motive to unleash many unpleasant things on the world in their pursuit of power.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it was Monsanto, the CDC and the US Military were both working on what is essentially the same virus as the "swine flu".

CDC - Media Relations - Press Release - October 5, 2005
H1N1-influenza as Lazarus: Genomic resurrection from the tomb of an unknown ? PNAS
Calibas

by Haltiat
There are plenty of bad people in the many levels and branches of the US government, I wouldn't put much past them, but in this case I'm not quite sure what their motive would be. They don't need an excuse for a power grab, they already have terrorism. In Monsanto's case they are trying to patent a pig and it would be in their interest to eliminate the competition by creating an pandemic and blaming it on existing livestock. I don't even know that this is manmade or will even become a full fledged pandemic but if somebody is doing this on purpose I have to believe there's more to it than an experiment that got out of control or some ill-defined desire to kill everybody. Of course I wouldn't rule out the CDC or military developing it for Monsanto or other private interests.
Haltiat

I am a little confused, too, as to the intent. Unfortunately, I have started discovering the NWO theory. I do not recommend reading or watching youtube video's on it. Just not worth it. I couldn't sleep a couple of nights ago after I did!

Since this was predicted and planned, according to scientists (one who refused to participate in the studies) it is one or all of the below:

a. Bring in money to start paying back debt via mass vacinations (let's remember who donated LOTS of money to political campaigns...drug companies, to inc Baxter)
b. NWO in effectively playing out (don't research, trust me, it's scary)
c. Cover to keep our attention away from what is going on behind the scenes, like legislating CODEX and changing the constitution without anyone knowing it

Or all the above....
ThetaAbundance

by Haltiat
I have a certain familiarity with what you're talking about though I choose not to spend much energy on fear. I prefer to simply know things for what they are and respond to them in a well considered manner. Tyrants always fail, for more or less the same reason industrial agriculture is failing... net life negative. In the long run only over unity systems can survive in this universe. It's also got something to do with why tyrants historically fair poorly when the people eventually rise up against them. Selfishness can only muster what energy it can take from others, and even less because of the inefficiencies. The reserves of that which creates more than it destroys are effectively infinite. A philosophical person well versed in thermodynamics could probably compose a mathematical formula describing why tyranny and oppression can never prevail in the long run. A concrete minded person with a similar background in thermodynamics would choke at the thought of anything creating more than it destroys... never stopping to consider the existence of the whole universe, the largest free lunch of them all.
Haltiat

Return to index page Information & Resources