[quote="Eohmin"]Hey Thomas 12. Thanks for that post. It kind of confirms my feeling which is kind of chanting a mantra that says 'stay centered, stay centered, stay centered' to myself everyday....and also interesting what you've been saying re: raw foods. I've just started feeling I've got to eat mainly raw foods again (used to years ago) as this helps me feel 'clean' somehow in my energy field. Example: have a cold.....ate an apple...felt energised....followed by Chocolate....felt like crap...ha ha....all this in the space of 5 mins. 'Raw food munchers unite!':cool:[/quote] Hi Eohmin, have theory/idea re your raw eating followed by eating chocolate-as I do the same thing, although I would say that it is not strictly raw2 food that I am eating, but rather lots of healthy stauff eg lots of fresh fruit and veges. Before a shift (am making transition to crystal), I get mega hungry and can just about eat everything in sight, you name it, nothing will fill me up and I will crave everything and have top eat everything including chocolate mud cake with icecream-mudcake heated up with ice cream added is really delicious by the way, for those who have not tried it. This, I believe prepares my body for the shift, which has a serious effect on my body-emotionally and physically and prepares the body for the rapid firing of dna. Afterwards, the shift, that is, I am exhausted and feel quite drained and crave for healthy food. This is when I begin to eat healthy food and begin to clear liver. I clear liver by eating licorice and drinking dry ginger ale at night time-I make it the last thing that I eat before going to bed as it then seems to work overnight. Also, I believe that it helps to clean and clear out the yuck within the digestive system, as it gets a fair beating when you are going through a sgift, as all the old cells beginn to get flushed out. Old energy gets flushed out. Another thing, is that if your liver is not clear, it can lead to depression, I have noticed this-so I say, follow your body and your intuition and with what makes you feel good. I have observed, and worked out, that at certain times I need to eat certain foods, and that I don't have to follow a set pattern, as it is encouraged by society-plus I monitor my health and work out what is going on with me and with what is working for me. I think that healthy food is a definite must for anyone wanting good health-but we must also observe what is working and not working for us. Feel free to add to this, if you like, would welcome and encourage other ideas and inspiration for others, plus what works for one person may not work for another, in which case we must honour ourselves and our respect our needs. We are all individuals and may have different needs from one person to the next-and this is not necessarily a bad thing, rather we must just become in tune with it. Mariearray(0) { } UPDATE phpbb_posts SET bbcode_bitfield = '', bbcode_uid = '', post_text = '[quote="Eohmin"]Hey Thomas 12.

Thanks for that post. It kind of confirms my feeling which is kind of chanting a mantra that says \'stay centered, stay centered, stay centered\' to myself everyday....and also interesting what you\'ve been saying re: raw foods. I\'ve just started feeling I\'ve got to eat mainly raw foods again (used to years ago) as this helps me feel \'clean\' somehow in my energy field.

Example: have a cold.....ate an apple...felt energised....followed by Chocolate....felt like crap...ha ha....all this in the space of 5 mins.

\'Raw food munchers unite!\':cool:[/quote]

Hi Eohmin, have theory/idea re your raw eating followed by eating chocolate-as I do the same thing, although I would say that it is not strictly raw2 food that I am eating, but rather lots of healthy stauff eg lots of fresh fruit and veges. Before a shift (am making transition to crystal), I get mega hungry and can just about eat everything in sight, you name it, nothing will fill me up and I will crave everything and have top eat everything including chocolate mud cake with icecream-mudcake heated up with ice cream added is really delicious by the way, for those who have not tried it.

This, I believe prepares my body for the shift, which has a serious effect on my body-emotionally and physically and prepares the body for the rapid firing of dna. Afterwards, the shift, that is, I am exhausted and feel quite drained and crave for healthy food. This is when I begin to eat healthy food and begin to clear liver. I clear liver by eating licorice and drinking dry ginger ale at night time-I make it the last thing that I eat before going to bed as it then seems to work overnight. Also, I believe that it helps to clean and clear out the yuck within the digestive system, as it gets a fair beating when you are going through a sgift, as all the old cells beginn to get flushed out. Old energy gets flushed out.

Another thing, is that if your liver is not clear, it can lead to depression, I have noticed this-so I say, follow your body and your intuition and with what makes you feel good. I have observed, and worked out, that at certain times I need to eat certain foods, and that I don\'t have to follow a set pattern, as it is encouraged by society-plus I monitor my health and work out what is going on with me and with what is working for me.

I think that healthy food is a definite must for anyone wanting good health-but we must also observe what is working and not working for us.

Feel free to add to this, if you like, would welcome and encourage other ideas and inspiration for others, plus what works for one person may not work for another, in which case we must honour ourselves and our respect our needs. We are all individuals and may have different needs from one person to the next-and this is not necessarily a bad thing, rather we must just become in tune with it.

Marie' WHERE post_id =110443;
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1675: Undefined variable: options
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:1633)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:1633)
indigosociety.com • New Energies on Earth

New Energies on Earth

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
Thursday, August 09, 2007

Who Am I? Where Are My Pants?

Greetings!

If you are anything like me, then chances are you have been raging at the Gods lately in an attempt to find your footing in these new energies that we are currently confronted with. This new space can be likened to a cosmic eruption of total illumination of our life’s journey, yet, when presented with these opportunities to make significant and life altering changes, we often loose sight of our path. Such is the case right now. And the discordance is noticeable in the natural flow of our lives. If you have been experiencing disruptions in manifesting anything; health, relationships, and even financial flow, this is why.

I call this energy...Who Am I? Where are my pants?
We simply seem to lose our footing each time we are presented with an opportunity to go higher and therefore create from a more purified space. We can lose sight of our dreams, have difficulty connecting to any joy or even remembering (on a visceral level) what we love to do. A cosmic joke? It can seem so, and that is why I put together some basic guidelines to help you to restore your balance in this intense month of transformative fire.
Some tips on Navigating the August Fires of Transformation
After some heated discussions with the current of circular tides, I came to the conclusion that I needed assistance so I wouldn’t drown in a spiral of mis-created thoughts. To do this, I called on my soul team, the always present-and-positive-Pleiadians, and asked for some tips on getting through this month without jumping ship.
Here’s what they had to say:

1- Remain centered. Very easy to say...how often do we achieve this in daily life? I’m gonna say...merely. What they recommended is to sit on the ground when things get wobbly. The ground will do amazing things to bring us back to center and give us the footing that we loose with all this fire burning through our bodies, minds and souls. You will notice this month that all this fiery energy is building up within to be released for the greater good (in its highest form) but if we remain unfocused and ungrounded, we can EASILY burn out. (see The Legions of Light message on the August fires for a reminder:

[url="http://manifestwiththemasters.blogspot.com/2007/08/special-message-from-on-high.html"]http://manifestwiththemasters.blogspot.com/2007/08/special-message-from-on-high.html[/url])

A good idea to focus all this energy into something productive, and therefore creative.

You will also notice as this energy is coursing through your veins, if you do not have a proper outlet, it can cause physical discomfort. The energy is clarifying what needs to be addressed in order to get our creations out into the word where we can attract and build successful foundations for ourselves and our families steeped in higher consciousness. This fire then is prudent for our success the rest of the year and so on.

They also recommend walking barefoot on the grass and taking a nap on a blanket outdoors to re-calibrate if you feel yourself burning out or experiencing stress in the plexus. The solar plexus chakra is associated with the fire element (sun) and provides warmth and comfort, but also can cause fear and terror. This chakra spans a wide emotional area so you can gauge your center by the amount of anxiety and stress that you are feeling. On a physical level this can manifest as intense tightening in the neck and shoulder muscles as well. If it were up to me, I would dig a hole in my garden and bury myself up to my neck...but I am an extremist with severe challenges around grounding.

2- Get and stay creative. This month holds tremendous power of creativity...the masculine, the yang, the Wands Suit in the Tarot, all associated with the element of Fire. Fire is responsible for creativity, action and movement. It is associated with such qualities as enthusiasm, adventure, risk taking, and confidence. It is an outward flow of energy that stimulates active involvement and connectivity...the signature trait (among others) of the powerful Leo. Therefore we would benefit mostly by utilizing this fire to not only engage in active creativity, but to put it out into the world with the energy of confidence and risk taking at the helm. If you can ride the crest of this molten wave of lava all the way to September, which will be a very beneficial month for reaping your harvest, you may surprise yourself and others. THis is the month to organize and clarify what success means for you and to put your plans in action...even if it is baby steps, they are forward moving none the less. Of course you will only reap what you sow, so the more forward moving you can be, the more results you will procure.

3- Drink lots of water. It was recommended that I not only drink obscene amounts of water each day to assist my body in detoxification, but also to place my water (in glass only) in the sun for at least 15 minutes. I was told that the sun would change the energetic components in my water and therefore assist my body in obtaining the bio-nutrients necessary for rapid detoxification and aligning with my lightbody. Though I have little idea what all that means, I trust that it is good.

4- Raw Foods. Now I know what your thinking...yeah right. When we are in the midst of a major shift or confronted with our shadows, there is nothing more appealing than a big mac, I will be the first to say. And yes, our bodies do crave extra proteins, fats and also carbs as we are assimilating, however, this does not mean that we can’t incorporate more raw foods into our lives on a more regular basis.

If you notice, on those days when you are in a particularly high frequency, your body will desire and crave only higher vibrational foods. (raw, organic) When we are transmuting, or sitting in our poo...as I like to say, we are craving the frequency of lower-vibrational foods to match our moods...(ladies, think PMS) I guess this gives new meaning to “you are what you eat”...hmmm. The point is, don’t obsess over it. I like to listen to my body, but I also try to assist in convincing it to take one for the team, so to speak. I mean, we’re all in this together, right? So if you want to incorporate higher vibrational foods in your life, the easiest and most efficient way to do this is by raising your vibration. Plain and simple, but not easy. How to do this? See number’s 1-6.

5- Exercise. This is a big one. I actually wish I had embraced a more regular workout regime 5 years ago, but I didn’t realize the very necessary requirement of keeping the body active. I knew it on a logical level of course, but resisted it. The Pleiadians say that a regular workout schedule is not only beneficial, it is required for transformation. And they mean DAILY. Even if it is merely a 30 minute walk per day, it is essential that we move our bodies, pound our feet on the earth, and stimulate our circulatory and endocrine systems, to clear out any toxins that we hold in the flesh from all of our emotional clearing. (Think cellulite.)

Whatever we process and let go of on the more subtle layers (emotional, mental, spiritual) we must release eventually through our bodies...everything gets funneled through the physical (in some way) when we transmute a lower frequency. This is why I think we hold so much weight during the arduous process of letting go...on an emotional level, we are holding on and padding ourselves with protection...on a physical level, our bodies are over-stimulated and desperately trying to keep up with all of the detoxification. Our organs and biological systems are overloaded with environemental, food and emotional toxins and this creates enormous (and may I say unnecessary?) fatigue in the body.

Now I know weight gain has been a serious issue with the raising our vibratory fields and I though I too have gained about 20 pounds in the last few years, I also have done little (on a regular basis) to assist my body in releasing it, other than to complain a lot : )) Yes, I have engaged in those random intervals of strict workout routines, fasting, eating raw, intermittent and sporadic phases of yoga...but that is not what the Pleiadians are talking about here...they are talking about adopting a R O U T I N E, one that we can incorporate and adhere to. For me, a very dreaded word. Until now…

6- Routine. Ok, this is the key to our success according to my soul team. They say that a regular routine of anything positive builds the foundation for success. Energetically, of course, this makes perfect sense as we are building momentum and therefore a strong energetic tie with regularity. (if you doubt this, try brushing your teeth in a different way than usual...) They are recommending that I (we) take this month of august fire and release all that is holding us back from a regular routine of our highest good. Letting go of the patterns that we have engaged in for eternity is the key to reinventing the (karmic) wheel.

They say to begin slow, and then add more time to each routine that will benefit us on a higher level. This will keep us in the space of centered calm and assist us in accessing the ceaseless stream of creativity always available to us, but seldom tapped into. Avoid extremes (note to self) and maintain a level head about it all. Don’t get obsessed with any of the above, but merely know that each step you take with routine is multiplied and returned for reinforcement. They also said in this new energy it only takes about 2 weeks to develop a lasting routine...so two weeks of hell could equal an eternity of heaven? Not a bad deal I suppose.

For assistance in clearing the way to your full and higher potential on all levels, I recommend remote IET sessions as a wonderful jump-start to aligning with the higher frequencies. IET is an energy therapy that uses a higher vibration of energy from the powerful violet angelic ray to open the flow of vital life force within the human body and energy field. It facilitates the self-healing process at all levels (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual) to clear blockages which cause imbalance and disease. While working directly with your 12-strand spiritual DNA to re-align and re-balance the body, IET assists in releasing suppressed feelings, memories, emotions, trauma, distress, thoughts and beliefs that limit your health, relationships, abundance and creativity.

I also offer soul star clearings, via IET, to assist in grounding your soul mission into a tangible form. THis is an advanced IET session and technique administered with the 9 healing angels to assist in the actualization of your purpose here. For more information email me at [email="services@thinkwithyourheart.net"]services@thinkwithyourheart.net[/email]

What is a soulstar clearing?

The soulstar, or eighth chakra, is a non-localized energy field located in the center of the spiritual layer of the human energy field.

The soulstar is the cellular memory area that holds the energy of your soul’s mission. It is in essense, the book of your soul.

The soulstar contains the patterns of karmic memory that you are working to heal in this lifetime, as well as the complete plan for your specific soul’s mission within this lifetime.

The soulstar clearing can:

1. Amplify the energy of your soul’s mission and increase the potential that it will manifest.

2. Bring insights about your soul’s mission into your conscious awareness where you can envision your mission.

3. Embrace your soul’s mission and align your self-will with the energy of your soul’s mission.

4. Clear your fear of living your soul’s purpose so that you can enact your mission.

Best of luck implementing your creative visions this month! I hope these guidelines serve to empower you to make better choices in every area of your life, choices that breed success and divine fulfillment on all levels.

In gratitude,
Lauren

[url="http://thinkwithyourheart.net/"]http://thinkwithyourheart.net/[/url]
To receive channeled messages and updates please send an email to [email="subscribeme@thinkwithyourheart.net"]subscribeme@thinkwithyourheart.net[/email]
To unsubscribe from mailing list send email to [email="removeme@thinkwithyourheart.net"]removeme@thinkwithyourheart.net[/email]
Thomas12

by Marie
This is amazing, I've been feeling like I have been going through hell, and have not had a chance to post since I have moved and no longer have internet access, then today, whilst at brother's house, who has a computer, I decide to log on and this is the first thing that I click on. It seems, that whatever is happening to me, is happening very fast and I am extremely weary and tired, plus I seriously feel like I just want to cry. Also, spiriy guides like to give me choices which I have to choose from, and then, when I ask them a question, they answer with a question, usually in regards to something that I have not thought of much, so then I sit and analyse and think, then think some more and then feel much confusion about everything ect. I wonder if this is also related to the manifestation codes, or rather what I think it is about, is preparing us for being able to manifest ie choose what we want and learn to create, any other ideas by other people, or perspectives, thoughts ct?

Marie
Marie

Yes, I feel my life leading up to this month I was "frazzled'' But not from 'what is my path' 'where is my pants' type of deal... I have already come to my relization of my path, my problem was feeling choked and chained up.

I felt like I wanted to take off.
I wanted to run away from everything. Just dump all my problems and go... I looked off to the mountians and see my freedom. I wouldnt have to look back and live up to Others expectations so to say..
My confinds of my distroyed relationship, my struggling buisness that I am making work, my famliy in crisis that are always depending on me and sit on my shoulders. This is What has been drowning me and I wanted OUT!

Frazzled! I lost my vision. Hmmm... And now with my health break down I have had time to reconnect with my innerself as this was a kick in the teeth to WAKE UP.
I am already in a job I LOVE! I couldnt be happier, I am in control of the job, Which makes me happy, so many things with everything around me make me happy but I wanted to runaway becuase I was choking...

I now have settled down. Mediated with my crystals, found you guys, have had time to realy see and smile. This site and reading along with you all and finding such intelegent minds realy settled me down as well. Thank you!

I am happy now where I am and I know where I am going. A few road block.. eh... that makes things exciting. My backbone is back! and My eyes clear.

The 4 steps you mention for the soulstar clearing makes me feel like I just been through all that. It feels good. Only if I new what I was getting into ahead of time I recomend a gentle aproach than migraine headaches, LOL.
i_c_nina

by Marie
Hi dudes, know what you mean, re grounding/needing to be outside alot. I've been using black onyx stones for grounding, plus it seems to protect me from psychic attack/negative energy. Also, if at the same time you are clearing out alot of the old energy, the stones seem to absorb it-increasing your vitality and mood (as you no longer feel all the crap which comes up in clearing. I place black onyx stones on the bottom of the soles of my feet and on my sacral chakra, front and back. Sometimes I will also place tiger's eye jasper on the lower part of my back (I use sticky tape for all of this, to keep them in place).

It is interesting, as I have noticed, that by varying the placement of particular stones, you can change and or increase3 the effect of the stones.

Also, I have been using Clematis, which is a Bach flower remedy, to assist in grounding. It is very interesting indeed, with how since turning crystal, natural techniques seem to have more of an effect on me, plus everything in the environment does as well, although that does not surprise me as much.

Lauren, I have been checking out your websites-they are great! Fantastic. Plus I love your motto, re "think with your heart", it is certainly what we need more of these days. Since turning crystal, I am finding it more and more difficult to be around environments where it appears that there is no "heart". I operate from the heart more often now, and tend analyse things less, it is a great way of living. Much more love filled. It increases the joy that we feel.

Marie
Marie

Thanks Thomas

deleted
Eohmin

by Marie
Hi all (again), when I said sacral chakra, I meant the solar plexus-which is the third chakra. (am referring to placement of stones, which is mentioned above, in my previous post).

Marie
Marie

by Patryc
:)

yeee thunderbirds are go

luv raw food - luving it more and more every day

thanks for putting this up Thomas - I recognize it from the Starchild Awakening Group.
Patryc

by sshenry
Thank you Thomas - excellent advice - especially the routine bit...that is one of my biggest downfalls - I HATE (absolutely detest) routine. I get so bored I could scream and want nothing more than to break free..
sshenry

by Marie
[quote="Eohmin"]Hey Thomas 12.

Thanks for that post. It kind of confirms my feeling which is kind of chanting a mantra that says 'stay centered, stay centered, stay centered' to myself everyday....and also interesting what you've been saying re: raw foods. I've just started feeling I've got to eat mainly raw foods again (used to years ago) as this helps me feel 'clean' somehow in my energy field.

Example: have a cold.....ate an apple...felt energised....followed by Chocolate....felt like crap...ha ha....all this in the space of 5 mins.

'Raw food munchers unite!':cool:[/quote]

Hi Eohmin, have theory/idea re your raw eating followed by eating chocolate-as I do the same thing, although I would say that it is not strictly raw2 food that I am eating, but rather lots of healthy stauff eg lots of fresh fruit and veges. Before a shift (am making transition to crystal), I get mega hungry and can just about eat everything in sight, you name it, nothing will fill me up and I will crave everything and have top eat everything including chocolate mud cake with icecream-mudcake heated up with ice cream added is really delicious by the way, for those who have not tried it.

This, I believe prepares my body for the shift, which has a serious effect on my body-emotionally and physically and prepares the body for the rapid firing of dna. Afterwards, the shift, that is, I am exhausted and feel quite drained and crave for healthy food. This is when I begin to eat healthy food and begin to clear liver. I clear liver by eating licorice and drinking dry ginger ale at night time-I make it the last thing that I eat before going to bed as it then seems to work overnight. Also, I believe that it helps to clean and clear out the yuck within the digestive system, as it gets a fair beating when you are going through a sgift, as all the old cells beginn to get flushed out. Old energy gets flushed out.

Another thing, is that if your liver is not clear, it can lead to depression, I have noticed this-so I say, follow your body and your intuition and with what makes you feel good. I have observed, and worked out, that at certain times I need to eat certain foods, and that I don't have to follow a set pattern, as it is encouraged by society-plus I monitor my health and work out what is going on with me and with what is working for me.

I think that healthy food is a definite must for anyone wanting good health-but we must also observe what is working and not working for us.

Feel free to add to this, if you like, would welcome and encourage other ideas and inspiration for others, plus what works for one person may not work for another, in which case we must honour ourselves and our respect our needs. We are all individuals and may have different needs from one person to the next-and this is not necessarily a bad thing, rather we must just become in tune with it.

Marie
Marie

Unity Love
MoonBeing

[quote=MoonBeing;23217]Howdy, I can see how this may be the case for some people but I find with myself its not always the case. I know its not the case for other people also.

Some feel, that Mother Earths soul and spirit vibrates at a certain frequency and tone, and if a person starts to vibrate higher than mothers earth freqeuncy, then they are totaly ungrounded and float around the ethers so to speak. So some eat junk food to lower therer vibrations to sort of match Mother Earths.

Of course, I am not saying this is the case with all people who have trouble being grounded, like thats not the reason for all cases of being ungrounded etc.

Then there is maybe some people need soemthing that could be in so called junk food . Its always a individual thing some people need differant things than others.

Unity[/quote]

Frequency adaptation is pretty good. I mixe healthy with some junk, so I am still doing well. If I eat tro healthy I also feel bad floiating away in the skies. So, I just listen to my body and mental/emotional state.
Thomas12

by Patryc
have to agree with you there Thomas.

I eat lotsa healthy stuff but I also eat a little junk to balance it out as my energy tends to explode if I have only the healthy stuff (cant stand still, start pacing - that sort of thing). I am gradually eating more and more healthy stuff tho - might be case of weaning me off the bad foods and onto the good foods.
Patryc

Ya, I find myself yo yoing. I go on an all out healthy bing and stick my nose at junk then I break down and have that bag of potato chips.. Oh my will power...

I do feel better with the live food. I am craving it more and more lately than say last year when it never crossed my mind to think about salads. Now green everything is on the top of my grocery list.

Take care of thy temple.
i_c_nina

by Helen
I need some junk food to fill me up occasionally, as there's times I'm woken up in the early hours by a loud rumbling tummy. :rolleyes:
Helen

by Marie
Dude, am with you there!
Marie

by Marie
Oh, my last comment was to do with sshenry's comment re how she/he hates routine.

Also, am thinking that if we are clearing out all of our muck, then it would make sense that vibratory rate would not be as high as it could be-however, it is these days, of clearing out all the muck, that eventually leads to us having a higher frequency/vibratory rate. Once the body has had a clearout, then it is often the case that new energy can be integrated into the body alot easier-than what it would have done, with the old energy in the body.

Marie
Marie

I intensely dislike routine, but I HAD found my balance for quite some time. However, no matter how hard I try to remain balanced right now my world keeps flipping. I also feel the need to drop everything and run away, except I wish to run away to somewhere nearby and refuse to be uprooted. I have an influence in my life right now that is bound and determined to shake me and I WON'T LET IT!!! *huff*
Nightshade Star

by sshenry
Which would be a cause for the indigo centers (subect of another thread I've been watching). Wouldn't it be fantastic to have a place within driving distance where one could 'run away' for the day and find like minded people and a relaxing atmosphere and acceptance of how you're feeling? Too bad it takes money to do this kind of thing - and that we're all spread out like we are. :(
sshenry

by Nora
I call this energy...Who Am I? Where are my pants?

lol I love it- that's the perfect name for it! I have been feeling exactly the same way. First eating and sleeping all the time and now feeling energized and craving only healthy food.

I went to an Indigo meetup where I live tonight and it was so great just to be with likeminded people, share experiences and feel the energy.

Thanks for this post, I can really relate to what you described- confusion about finances, work, relationships, health.
Nora

Thanks for this post Thomas12.

Must confess I haven't read it all, but I want to subscribe to it,

so that I can finish it later and also have it.

Thanks because I found it very positive and useful.

Ines.
Achilles, Ines.