View Poll Results: Do you think the reptilians are here to do some good?

Voters
133. This poll is closed
  • Yes

60 45.11%
  • No

33 24.81%
  • I wouldn't like to say

40 30.08%
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Are reptilians actually good guys?

Old Soul
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yann View Post
    And you know this to be an indisputable fact how?
    Well this one time on lsd...
    Freemason wannabe and resident skeptic.
    If you don't feel disempowered, I'm not doing my job.
    Check out the Hidden Content right here on IS.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephish For This Useful Post:

Pocket2Ninja (07-11-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by penpencilpaper View Post
    I keep reading people say they "don't believe" in reptilians. ha ha

This isn't something you "believe in." They exist period.

If you don't acknowledge their existence, this makes it easier for them to take advantage of you.
    First you must look at the origins of the word reptilian.

A 1984 Scifi show called V...

I rest my case. - NO
    From a Realist.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 896
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,244 Times in 3,411 Posts
    One can say that all this is merely the talk of humanities innate and instilled fear of reptiles. Our almost completely opposite mammalian attitude of emotion and need of bonding. Where-areas the reptile is sometimes completely opposite in this regard. Instilled fear of scaly creatures and evil witch stories about satan and other stories of demons. One can say it is merely symbolic of the kundalini aspects of our dna and spiritual bodies. And one can say, like the snake that eats itself- that it was originally a symbol of at-one-ment and polarity.

Hey maybe they are just delusional things we conjure up as human beings to deal with the unfairness and injustice of life. Schizophrenic ideas of paranoia and the idea that something is out to get us. Maybe they are subconscious aspects of ourselves which might have some "reptilian" origin that manifest into psyche as something perfectly scientifically explainable.

The truth is-we don't know shit, no what or who they are, or if they are what anyone thinks they are. What I do think though, is the symbolic, and the literal- are simultaneous realities. It is why sacred geometry is so important, and is part of the artistry of form that lies behind that which you see with your eyes and taste,smell with your nose and taste with your mouth. They are symbolic truths- whom are alive and present within and outside your consciousness. We are all mirrors of one another, of the same light,moving through windows, built into different shapes. Even the "Reptilians"

I have my own ideas but they are merely opinions.....
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 07-11-2010 at 11:38 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

Morningspark (07-12-2010)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    No, they're real.

It's like that saying: Satan's greatest accomplishment was convincing people he doesn't exist.

It's better for them if they officially don't exist, because it allows them to work freely without anything in public to check their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by AmentiHall View Post
    One can say that all this is merely the talk of humanities innate and instilled fear of reptiles. Our almost completely opposite mammalian attitude of emotion and need of bonding. Where-areas the reptile is sometimes completely opposite in this regard. Instilled fear of scaly creatures and evil witch stories about satan and other stories of demons. One can say it is merely symbolic of the kundalini aspects of our dna and spiritual bodies. And one can say, like the snake that eats itself- that it was originally a symbol of at-one-ment and polarity.

Hey maybe they are just delusional things we conjure up as human beings to deal with the unfairness and injustice of life. Schizophrenic ideas of paranoia and the idea that something is out to get us. Maybe they are subconscious aspects of ourselves which might have some "reptilian" origin that manifest into psyche as something perfectly scientifically explainable.

The truth is-we don't know shit, no what or who they are, or if they are what anyone thinks they are. What I do think though, is the symbolic, and the literal- are simultaneous realities. It is why sacred geometry is so important, and is part of the artistry of form that lies behind that which you see with your eyes and taste,smell with your nose and taste with your mouth. They are symbolic truths- whom are alive and present within and outside your consciousness. We are all mirrors of one another, of the same light,moving through windows, built into different shapes. Even the "Reptilians"

I have my own ideas but they are merely opinions.....
    Last edited by penpencilpaper; 07-12-2010 at 04:06 AM. Reason: replace "feat" with "accomplishment"

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptics View Post
    well, so far they haven't killed us off or enslaved us.
    From what I've heard they have enslaved us....I heard that they created us as a slave race and are manipulating the Illuminati through the use of power and greed. Are we really free if we have to work in order to get money that we don't actually need in order to pay our mortgages and bills. They've created a slave society which forces us to work while they reap the benefits. I've heard some very nasty stories about reptilians such as they feed off children in underground bases. I also heard that they love gold and created gold mines in south africa to exploit our planet's resources. Ruins have been found at a site called Adam's calendar which date back 25,000,000 years and seem to show evidence for this. There is also a sphinx statue there which is interesting!

However, I think that humanity has brought this upon ourselves. The law of attraction means that whatever you experience inside yourself will manifest in the outside reality. Are we a race living with inner peace and harmony?....I don't think so. The result is that we have attracted a mirror reflection of our inner situation and it has manifested as the reptilian/illuminati control system. But this is a good thing in a way because it means that we have to face up to our fears as a race and overcome our inner darkness. It is almost like humanity as a whole is facing the night of the dark soul! This is a lesson that we need to learn! When we have overcome this darkness/fear we will be set free and the new era of enlightenment will be upon us!

So I too would have liked an answer in between yes and no. I voted no but actually there is some good. Nothing is so black and white!

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomet2013 View Post
    I assure you that it would be absurd to believe that where monkeys could evolve lizards could not do the same. I am quite certain that there are far more races of humanoid beings on this earth than the homohomosapien and I assure you they all experience the same feelings, thoughts, dreams and desires as the rest of us.

I hate that there is so much negativity surrounding reptilians. It's just more intolerance on the behalf of the most intolerant race in existence.

The human race has bigoted against people for no reason more than their flesh tone or their sex organs, of course they're going to hate on someone with different ancestors.

This planet needs learn tolerance and acceptance on every level. It needs to be equality for all races and species, not just the monkeys and fuck everything else that moves because it's either food or a threat. That attitude is why other races can't be fucked making their presence known to most.

It would go like this
    "Hello we are a race not unlike yourselves but of a reptilian decent, it is of course a fact that all animals have a strain of reptilian DNA running through them and we do in fact share a common ancestor somewhere far down the evlolutionary chain but..."

BANG BANG BANG
    "AHHHH oh my God it's different kill it kill it!"
    "Ahh I saw a movie like this once!"
    BANG BANG
    "Oh no Icke was right, hit it in the face! Hit it in the face!"
    WHAK!
    "AHH!!!!"
    BANG BANG BANG BANG.

And this is why the existence of reptilians is still a debate and not common knowledge.

Fact is nothing is evil or good, everything just is. It's all the same, I'm you, you're me and everything is everything. But until the monkeys get that strait the lizards must stay in hiding.

(Sorry if this was addressed already in this thread, I didn't read EVERY post, just enough to know what I wanted to say)
    Your post is great! When I read it a gigantic yet so simple realization came to me. It was like a moment of enlightenment!...it is just like the racist divisions that we have created on earth but on a galactic scale. The truth is that we are all one! We shouldn't create divisions based on appearance/race. We all come from the same creator being....Ahhh I can't really put into words the understanding that came over me from your post but I just wanna say thanks!

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    It does seem to me to be like intergalactic profiling. Like "ahh he/she's a lizard person so they, must love drinking blood and torturing infants".

I bet there's some vegan reptilians out there, hell I've just created them by thinking them up

I'm gonna keep an open mind for when I come across a reptilian. If it's friendly we'll have a nice chat and maybe go out for sushi, if not I'll run my ass off and come back here and have a mighty rant at everyone who even suggested that reppies are good guys.
    ~~"Beauty is Truth, Truth Beauty"~~

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spyder For This Useful Post:

3rdstarchild (07-12-2010), AmazonPrincess (07-13-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class250 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    No, they're real.
    Uh-huh... and how do you know this for sure?

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdstarchild View Post
    From what I've heard they have enslaved us....I heard that they created us as a slave race and are manipulating the Illuminati through the use of power and greed. Are we really free if we have to work in order to get money that we don't actually need in order to pay our mortgages and bills. They've created a slave society which forces us to work while they reap the benefits. I've heard some very nasty stories about reptilians such as they feed off children in underground bases. I also heard that they love gold and created gold mines in south africa to exploit our planet's resources. Ruins have been found at a site called Adam's calendar which date back 25,000,000 years and seem to show evidence for this. There is also a sphinx statue there which is interesting!

However, I think that humanity has brought this upon ourselves. The law of attraction means that whatever you experience inside yourself will manifest in the outside reality. Are we a race living with inner peace and harmony?....I don't think so. The result is that we have attracted a mirror reflection of our inner situation and it has manifested as the reptilian/illuminati control system. But this is a good thing in a way because it means that we have to face up to our fears as a race and overcome our inner darkness. It is almost like humanity as a whole is facing the night of the dark soul! This is a lesson that we need to learn! When we have overcome this darkness/fear we will be set free and the new era of enlightenment will be upon us!

So I too would have liked an answer in between yes and no. I voted no but actually there is some good. Nothing is so bit glack and white!
    Well it goes back to an old sumerian myth, - that the gods had come to earth for gold as it would help stabilize their atmosphere..

there are always rumors, but to how many or accurate is a different subject... now if these said beings were humanoid- it would make sense. It was said egyptian pharophs and the ancient mayans used to bind they're foreheads to appear like the gods..

Spark-
    From a Realist.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningspark View Post
    Well it goes back to an old sumerian myth, - that the gods had come to earth for gold as it would help stabilize their atmosphere..
    Sumerian myth says no such thing. You might want to read the Enuma Elish and the Atrahasis for yourself.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yann View Post
    Sumerian myth says no such thing. You might want to read the Enuma Elish and the Atrahasis for yourself.
    Apparently we read very different versions of the same story,

Its a take off the story of Enlil and Enki
    who also seen to bare many similarities
    to Judaism's Michael and Lucifer story.

Spark-
    From a Realist.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 896
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,244 Times in 3,411 Posts
    No, they're real.

It's like that saying: Satan's greatest accomplishment was convincing people he doesn't exist.

It's better for them if they officially don't exist, because it allows them to work freely without anything in public to check their actions.
    Trust me ...I know

I'm just laying down all the different angles. And challenging people to see things in a different way. The problem with believing in these beings is they think of them like lizards walking around our planet who want to eat us and destroy us. That's not what they want nor crave nor desire, they are not idiots. Anyways...this is all figurative and it is impossible to talk of such things without people watching, and these conversations are always weird and crazy to most.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    It seems to me that researching the possible existence of reptilians is a waste of time whether they exist or not. Emotional issues and ground truths are slippery enough to get a grip on.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Look, even Power Rangers knew the truth of Reptilians and tried to teach kids about it:

The "Green Ranger" has a reptilian costume and his giant robot is the reptile. He's dedicated to tricking the heroes that he's on their side but he's obviously evil to the viewer. He eventually comes out in the open as pure evil.

This ad goes away when you register.

It's not just a show about people in silly costumes, they're trying to tell you something.

Pictured, evil:

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    If I'm not mistaken, wasn't the leader of the good guys also a reptilian?

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    But he's clearly not the green reptilian kind. This duality suggest that there are a different kind of rep out there.

Unfortunately for us, we have to deal with the Green Ranger variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephish View Post
    Last edited by penpencilpaper; 07-13-2010 at 08:18 AM. Reason: grammar

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    But he's clearly not the green reptilian kind. This duality suggest that there are a different kind of rep out there.

Unfortunately for us, we have to deal with the Green Ranger variety.
    The green ranger also became one of the good guys eventually.

Banned
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 756
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    If they exist, they have to learn how to eat properly.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephish View Post
    All of the rangers had a dinosaur motif.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 610
    Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    is this guy a little racist? I mean I saw some of his vids and he said something about people who had really dark black eyes were reptilian I was like WTF I mean I know it wasnt what he meant to say but really why say that if it wasn't this video I couldnt find the part one I had watched though

hes nice overall though =P
    Last edited by cerise333; 07-14-2010 at 03:12 PM.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast