Free Reggae Download

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
Free Reggae Download «  » by Zen O
Anyone out there who likes reggae music might want to take advantage of my neighbors free offer. Their bands name is "Ras Sparrow" and at least for a limited time (if not forever), they are offering a free download of their latest recording "Zion Town". Ras Sparrow is one of the hottest up and coming reggae acts on the Big Island of Hawaii. Their first publically released recording "Good Seed" has gone up to #1 on island radio, and they are gaining quite a following locally. Radio stations on the other islands have discovered "Good Seed" as well, and they have been invited to play on Maui and Oahu later this year. So check them out and get your free download now while the offer still lasts.

Ras Sparrow & Daily Bread on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Zen O

«  » by Zome
Thanks for sharing! I've been listening and it's wonderful :D
Zome

«  » by Zen O
Just in case people missed this (it was posted on a week day) I am bumping for the rub-a-dub.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::D:cool::cool::cool::eek::cool:
Zen O

«  » by Sephish
Yay for free stuff!!! I think I need to do another free stuff dump on here soon, lots of fun stuff. :D
Sephish

«  » by Zen O
I just found a youtube vid that some of our spanish speaking friends might enjoy. Ras Sparrow, though raised in America, was born in Venezuela. You can check it out here...YouTube - Reggae en Español-Ras Sparrow-Mesa Vacia
Zen O

I approve «  » by Schu2
I approve

This stuff is quite chill. Chill to the proper degree.

Thanks for sharing!
Schu2