Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,392 Times in 1,879 Posts

MONEY, WEALTH and ABUNDANCE

If you like to have what you need and want this is the treasure box. If you are coming out of a lack and from a place of too empty for too long this is definitely the thread for you.

If you have information to share about wealth building and abundance this would be the spot to brag freely and let a little of your expertise rub off on the rest of us!

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Stop. Do a quick autopsy on your financial and material feelings of security right now.

1.What are your most frequent statements about money and wealth?

2. What kind of things did your parents say about people with money?

3. How often do you have anxious feelings about your financial status?

4. How often do you look around and think happy thoughts about your current situation?

Making friends with the power of wealth begins with your attitude. The universe cannot hear the word no. The universe only delivers to you what you think about the most. (Don't be scared, I'm going to show you how to fix that later.)

Every thought is a silent prayer sending out a baited hook for whatever it is that you are focused most on. That is why when you say I want money and then proceed to think about how the bills are mounting up and you don't know how you are going to pay for the rent and you accompany all this mental negative chatter with feelings of dread and frustration...all the universe hears is I am poor and I will never get my needs met!
    " All the problems of the world can be solved with a garden." Geoff Lawton

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Indigo Dog For This Useful Post:

blissfulheart (05-20-2011), Crystalbrite (03-02-2010), irichard (07-01-2012), jimwil22 (02-21-2010), MiamiSound (10-05-2009), Psychicblue (06-01-2012), soldador (08-05-2009), sshenry (08-06-2009), ThetaAbundance (08-06-2009), wellenough (06-30-2012), ZIGMAN (12-25-2012), [7.7.7.x.CORE] (07-01-2012)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteran1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    You're killling it tonight ID.

Wrap it up in a neat package, dress to the 9's and present it in the form of motivational speech to a bunch of suits.

$$$$$$$$$$$

Spirtual > Material

24-7-365-life

that's my $.02

which is about what i'm worth

4. The Following User Says Thank You to soldador For This Useful Post:

beautifulmind (02-18-2010)

Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,058
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Digging out from under a lifetime of bad mental patterns can be overwhelming. Me telling you just think happy thoughts and you will be rich will feel like a slap in the face if you are not sure where your next meal is coming from. I assure you I'm sensitive of this so I'll make it a relaxing and gentle journey from desperation to wealth. It is just going to take some personal commitment and focus on your part.

You may have some old tapes in your mind that play endlessly saying money is bad and rich people are greedy soulless bastards. Perhaps you feel that spirituality and wealth do not mix? Maybe you are just plain exhausted from working so hard and having so little to show for it.

OK. This is where we will begin. You hate your situation and have for a long , long time.
    It is time to change your story. Begin by stopping the flow of energy to the negative past and fearful future and jot down 3 things that are nice in your life right now.

All I ask is that you dig deep and find a memory that feels like happiness, a time where you felt secure and confident.

Re live that wonderful moment and memorize how good that felt.

Now say, I loved feeling secure and optimistic. Wasn't it nice to have lots of cash then. I'd like to have a full checking account like that again!

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by soldador View Post

Wrap it up in a neat package, dress to the 9's and present it in the form of motivational speech to a bunch of suits.

$$$$$$$$$$$

Spirtual > Material

24-7-365-life

that's my $.02

Aquarius moon with partial eclipse is spurring me on.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indigo Dog For This Useful Post:

Psychicblue (06-01-2012)

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteran1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soldador View Post

$$$$$$$$$$$

Spirtual > Material

24-7-365-life

that's my $.02

Spiritual = Material

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Magi For This Useful Post:

Zaher (10-08-2010)

Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Disciplining yourself to create a habit of noticing what is going right, what is nice in the moment and feeling grateful for how things are working out will jump start the energy flow in the right direction.

Complaining only feeds power to the negative situation. You can cancel that by changing your focus.

For example:

Isn't it great that I have my health?!
    Wow, the weather is nice and the bus stop had a pleasant breeze.
    Cool! I found a $5.00 bill in my jeans pocket.

Be the creative Indigo that you are and start playing the silver lining game. Find something redeeming and good from any and all situations that life casts upon you. You can begin to redirect the flow from lack to abundance by actively appreciating any good that appears in your life.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indigo Dog For This Useful Post:

bigheadvic (06-06-2014), statusone (10-18-2012)

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Giving kick starts the process aswell. Even though it seems like the last thing to be doing.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magi For This Useful Post:

Crystalbrite (03-02-2010), Indigo Dog (01-27-2010)

Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Relax, don't worry so much.

I have a very spiritual friend who fears that if she appreciates her current situation it will never get better. That somehow her being satisfied in the now will send the message that she doesn't want any better or any more!

This is simply not true. Your continued appreciation of goodness will bring more and more goodness. Your continuous fear and resistance will draw to you more things to be afraid of. You notice that she is sending a clear message over and over again that she is afraid her situation will never change. So it does not.

Don't worry. You will always want bigger, better , more. That is the creative gift of being human. I don't just mean a bigger house or better car. I'm talking about the kind of things that Indigo people crave. A bigger property to protect endangered owls, a better relationship to help you develop as a spiritual being, and more money to promote job opportunities for inner city children.

When we say I want more money aren't we really saying I want more freedom to do as I like?

Indigo Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    Spiritual = Material
    That's your $.02

So with our combined $.04 ... what should we do?

I'm just not into wealth, money or the glittering jewels of the world. Never really was.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Dog
    Disciplining yourself to create a habit of noticing what is going right, what is nice in the moment and feeling grateful for how things are working out will jump start the energy flow in the right direction.

Complaining only feeds power to the negative situation. You can cancel that by changing your focus.

For example:

Isn't it great that I have my health?!
    Wow, the weather is nice and the bus stop had a pleasant breeze.
    Cool! I found a $5.00 bill in my jeans pocket.

Be the creative Indigo that you are and start playing the silver lining game. Find something redeeming and good from any and all situations that life casts upon you. You can begin to redirect the flow from lack to abundance by actively appreciating any good that appears in your life.
    This stuff is gold, seriously ... i'm on board.

i'm a winner!

And today i definitely felt a winner's swagger.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Money is not a dirty word. Its not about hoarding of material possessions. Its about living an abundant happy life. Money is a tool for your freedom. I dont want money so I can have power over others or live in a big house on top of a hill. I wanna see the world, experience different cultures, jump out of a plane, drive a sports car around a race track really fast Money allows us to experience more instead of glumly being stuck in unsatisfying, boring lives. Its just a tool

5 STEPS TO FLOWING MONEY:

1. Write down five things your greatful for. Feel it, dont intellectualise.

2. Donate or give to get things movin. When you give, the universal law states that you must recieve. Donate money to charity or give away things you dont need anymore if your really strapped for cash. Maybe give people some guidance or advice.

3. Picture what you desire, imagine it, feel it. Really feel the excitement, joy and relief.

4) Hand your request over to the universe, your guides, your Higher Self, God, Muhammah, Hari Christna.....whatever your beliefs are. Hand it over to a higher power.

5) Let it go. PLAY. Do something fun. Don't dwell on it. Playing is how we recharge our energy supplies. If at the end of the day we have an energy surplus from having fun, than you have more energy/wealth the next day to spend

This technique is not just for flowing money

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Magi For This Useful Post:

Indigo Dog (01-27-2010), minute recordings (02-22-2010), Nui Loa (07-13-2013), statusone (10-18-2012)

Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    But Indigo Dog why do bad things happen when it seems I'm doing everything right?!!

So, you have a great home and happy kids and a good job and then whammy, you get in a car accident. WTH! Why universe did this car wreck occur? I didn't manifest this!!

Once the shock wears off and you have a chance to take a deep breath... know that these things happen every now and then to serve as a catalyst for change and growth. Be grateful that the kids weren't with you in the car. Be glad that the other driver had their seat belt on. Be open to the idea that this event may be the turning point in your life to take a powerful new direction.

True story:
    When my boyfriend died of cancer I lost everything, the home we lived in, my dreams of travel with him, our dog and even my job the week before he passed. I was broke. I was beyond despair and had trouble facing each morning. An angel appeared to me as I staggered back to my car in the parking lot of the hospital that my love was dying in. He said , " Now, you are on easy street."

I don't know why but it made me feel strangely calm. It was a voice and a message that I clung to whenever I thought I could bear no more. Even though I had no job I just kept returning to the idea that it was going to turn around. Somebody gave me money, my parents helped me move into their home and I had 2 jobs lined up less than a week.

I committed my personal studies to how to create wealth as a spiritual person. It is possible. There are many ways and styles to do it. They all share a fundamental and unchangeable law. Your thoughts are amplifiers, so it is important to adjust your amp in a way that brings you what you want in a way that is a blessing.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Have you been inspired to change your story yet?

Maybe you are a visual kind of person. OK. Lets make a vision board!

Materials:

1.One paper shopping bag cut so it is open and flat. This will be what we glue our dreams on.

You can also use a bulletin board, cardboard, or a fancy poster board from the craft store.

2. Glue, thumb tack if you use the bulletin board, tape if you like. I use a glue stick.

3. Old magazines, newspaper pictures, photos, sketches, words and any kind of writing materials you are fond of.

4. Your hopes and dreams for a beautiful life.

Spend some time collecting and rearranging pictures and words that represent what your desires are. Use only ones that evoke positive emotions and feelings of contentment. Really reach and try to ask and dream for something you feel you might not deserve yet. ( You can stretch the envelope of what you allow into your life if you play a little with what you feel you cannot deserve.)

Once you have collected and Nice stack of images and words that represent your best future, arrange them as they appeal to you and glue them down.

Place your vision board in an area that you will see frequently.

Pause and admire this vision. Smile as you gaze at it. Make a fantasy about what your life is like after all these things have come to pass. Do that as long as it pleases you.

Prepare to recognize your dreams as they come to life. Appreciate and adore every event and item that finds you! This is key. What you actively appreciate will bring to your door more of it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Indigo Dog For This Useful Post:

iti (08-05-2009), Nui Loa (07-13-2013), sailee.sk (07-25-2010)

Indigo Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    You guys are fueling the hidden billionaire within.

Maybe i will hire you both when (notice i didn't say if) things take off.

Seriously ID, package this up and go do speaking engagements to struggling companies.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to soldador For This Useful Post:

Indigo Dog (08-06-2009)

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    My last post was my 22nd hehe.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 823
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranTagger First Class

Level
    Thanks
    B"H

This ad goes away when you register.

Shalom, in Breslov it is taught that the lust for money is related to Amalek iirc.
    l'Chaim!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaron Benjamin For This Useful Post:

irichard (05-19-2012)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,588 Times in 2,797 Posts
    I'd like to thank you for this whole thread ID! Wonderful advice.

The vision board in particular has proven to be very useful to me (yeah, I'm a visual person )

I use a cork board and pin it up on my bedroom wall beside my bed so that its the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see at night.

One thing I highly reccomend for the vision board is a picture of yourself, either placed at the top or the center so that you tie the things on your board to yourself (these belong to me).

And one other thing...as you receive an item (and you WILL find yourself receiving the things you are focusing on - though they may not be from the sources you would expect), TAKE THE PICTURE OF THE THING DOWN. (or you might end up with more than you wanted or needed ).

Personally, once a thing becomes a reality for me I take the picture and paste it into a "thank you" book of things that I've received

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Useful Post:

Indigo Dog (08-06-2009), Nui Loa (07-13-2013)

Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Benjamin View Post
    B"H

Shalom, in Breslov it is taught that the lust for money is related to Amalek iirc.
    l'Chaim!
    I am not really interested in teaching self indulgent preoccupation with chasing money, for that only attracts a lifetime of unfulfilled desires and a never ending feeling of lack.

What I am offering here is the means to manage your creative ability to manifest what you need so you can live your best life possible.

This thread represents a mental and spiritual fitness program to help any one who wants to tap into their full potential.
    Last edited by Indigo Dog; 08-06-2009 at 01:25 PM.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Indigo Dog For This Useful Post:

jimwil22 (02-21-2010), Nui Loa (07-13-2013), statusone (10-18-2012)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 623
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,495 Times in 991 Posts
    OMG, Doggie! I saw this after I made my new thread! Teehee!

http://indigosociety.com/i-am-queen-dabbs-t21006/

Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Nice one Bunny! You seem to have learned the lesson of manifestation a few lifetimes ago. (* Is jealous and in admiration.*)

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Why you feel horrible about your job and what to do about it.

Are you stuck in a job or work place that is miserable? Did the career you once leaped into with such enthusiasm slowly become a hell hole of despair and regret?

Please, stop beating yourself up and think on this.

When you have a desire or want to make your life better, your spirit falls deeply in love with that thought. Your spirit becomes so enamoured with the idea, that when you do things that move you away from getting closer to that desire, your spirit will be in pain.

That is why it is such an effort to stay in a job you hate. Your soul knows that the true and authentic you doesn't want to be where you are. Like a lover that is in agony when separated from her sweetheart, your spirit cant rest till it is close to what you really want.

Stop resisting. Give into the inspiration of your dreams. Begin to live the life you really want by telling a fantasy story of what your life should look like. Imagine how good it would feel to be working with people who respect and admire your talents. Like a child playing dress up, practice the lifestyle you want as a game. The universe cant tell the difference. It will bring you what you think about so think about how lucky you are. Think about how nice it feels to have money in the bank and extra to spend.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Indigo Dog For This Useful Post:

Peregrina (08-08-2009)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 538
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,239 Posts
    There's the Book of Postive Aspects from Ab-Hicks. I use that to shift seemingly stalemated negative situations. Works within 24 hours. No more than a week for a shift to come thru. I also make money bundles for people, what you give you get in return. A handful of tobacco, ritually charged herbs, buckeyes, coins, tied up with Gold string, and yarn and (cough, cough) feathers.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celticknot For This Useful Post:

Indigo Dog (08-07-2009), Peregrina (08-08-2009)

Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Where is my million?!

If you are not seeing your money roll in right away, relax. Do something now that eases the stress and makes you feel better. Creating abundance is a journey. You can get there faster and with less resistance if you are in a good mood so keep reaching for that feeling of happy.

When I want organic squash for dinner, I walk to the garden, cut off a squash, rinse it , cut it open, take out the seeds, and bake it. I have the squash because I planted it in the garden last Spring.

I don't sit at the dinner table and sob into my napkin because the squash didn't magically appear the moment I wanted it. I had to do a little planning and cooking.

Your wealth is the same way. Keeping your thoughts focused on gratitude for what is good in your life now is planting a seed. Actively appreciating things and people who are positive and wonderful waters the potential prosperity.

I didn't give up 2 months ago because the plants were to little. I didn't call all my friends and complain how the squash flowers were so slow. It seems rediculous for me to call and tell my Mom that I might never eat squash again because I can't eat squash right now.

Just trust that your dreams are being formed and grown from the rich universal soil of your gratitude and creativity. Nurture your dreams by guarding your thoughts and abandoning those old stories of what you hate for the moment.

Still finding it challenging?

Stay away from friends and family, coworkers and neighbors that might encourage you to talk about your troubles. Avoid those negative people who like to share stories about their miseries. At least if you are alone you can direct your thoughts to things of fun and potential.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indigo Dog For This Useful Post:

greentara (03-12-2010), OBEsprite (06-16-2012)

Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I just wanted to drop in a final note, something Abraham/Hicks said that really helped me dial down on what I should be doing to be prosperous.

" If you are doing anything less than loving whatever you are giving your attention to, you are not who you were born to be."

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Indigo Dog For This Useful Post:

irichard (07-01-2012)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast