Strangest dream...

There's always a sign somewhere, whether it be in a dream or a vision.
Strangest dream... «  » by Moonskytiger
I can't tell you why but this dream terrified me and when you read it you'll understand why even I don't exactly know why it terrified me....

In the dream I am laying in bed with my dog wrapped in my arms like a teddy bear...Then suddenly I feel like something is watching me...My dog starts whining and then I feel something pushing me to the edge of the bed...and that was most of the dream but It terrified me for some reason to the point i couldn't pull myself out of it my step dad calling up the stairs to wake me up is what brought me out of it. Was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts...
Moonskytiger

«  » by MiAlso
Is it a place where you will fall off to a black hole or such?
MiAlso

«  » by Moonskytiger
See I don't know I never did fall off the bed and like I said the whole dream and more correctly the thing staring at me in the dream terrified me ...I just can't figure out why such a simple dream scared me in the dream i was repeating over and over again something like those can not harm me for i walk in the light of god which trust me is kind of an odd thing for me to say O.O
Moonskytiger

«  » by inferno_dragon377
hmmm, so did you see what it was that was pushing you? Perhaps it was meaning to show you the power of light in the message. Maybe it was meant to show you the power of good vs evil... I dont quite think so, but possible. Maybe it was showing that there are forces in the world that will try to push you past your limits, over the edge. And your mantra and will power kept you from going over. The dog may represent a companion through troubles, some of which are hard to fight against. Maybe the dark force is a representation of something you find trying in your life right now. Something that you may not want to face. The fear is a natural reaction to it, maybe you are being pushed to do something that you do not want to do, or are afraid to do. Hope this helps :D
inferno_dragon377

«  » by Moonskytiger
That could be...I dunno lol I fully expected when i woke up for the thing to be standing over the side off my bed staring at me Thank goodness it wasn't ....
Moonskytiger

«  » by TheRavenMother
Animals are very sensitive to spiritual activity and so will sense things most humans can't. So if you doubt what you see is a genuine spiritual experience or not, observe the behavior of your animals, especially dogs and cats. then you can tell whether or not what you are experiencing is real or not!
TheRavenMother

«  » by MiAlso
The dog's probably as afraid as you are in the dream, where is the something pushing you to. Is it something feeling negative to you that you need the protection of the Gods? And what is the reason for you to need it?

There's always something more than what you see and hear etc.
MiAlso

«  » by Moonskytiger
It was just pushing me around the bed as far as i can remember and it defiantly felt like something negative was there
Moonskytiger

«  » by MiAlso
Changes always terrify anyone, in a lot of case. I don't know what it is, cause I already exhaused myself today lol. Especially something unknown as a black hole, is always of both positive, or negative.
MiAlso

«  » by Moonskytiger
Thats true...Who knows...Just wanted other thoughts on it... then what i had....It freaked me out i haven't had a dream freak me out in a while...I need a change to come...Thanks for your help :-)
Moonskytiger

«  » by MiAlso
At my best :P
MiAlso