Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,035 Times in 3,885 Posts
    lol...everyone who is waiting on me-- i will get to you. very busy with storm preparations ( danger appears to be lessening tho).

not very clear pictures patryc. i can see you are or were pretty messed up. i'd expect to see healing lines in your eye- areas of little white interwoven fibers. but need a very clear side-lighted picture.

This ad goes away when you register.

oh yes- i studied iridology privately with a naturopathic herbalist in the early 80's, before i went public in '83. this was Bernard Jenson style, with a flashlight. now there is all kinds of high tech stuff. like i said earlier, its fun and interesting but i can tell as much or more by looking at the person and talking to them. i'm going to be expanding my internet work tho and i can see that it will be useful for that.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 944 Posts
    hmmm interesting - well I will be going to my natropath who does iridology on Wednesday

shes written her own book and is one of the renowned natropaths in this state. All the others look up to her. It is actually hard to get appointments with her so I will be interested in hearing what she says this time. So far since I have been doing UT she has nothing but good things to say, improvement etc.

I can get you another photo if you want a closer look. I had macro on the camera and that seems to be making the pics a little blurry.
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Global Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 745
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    just tell us what the iridologist has to say. i'm not striving for great detail here, just delineating the major issues which are the same old ones i'm always talking about.
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    no problem will let you know how it goes

I think she will get a pleasant surprise seeing my hands. They usually have bandages on them when I go to see her.
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    well great news she said I am really good at self medicating

my time between appointments has been increased - usually they are every 3 months

now they are every 6 months. Which hasn't happened since my teens really, she said the MSM + MMS combination was a really good idea and a powerful combination

my liver and lymphatics are moving really well now, there were no problem areas and everything has improved. She didn't even prescribe anything, she said keep doing what you are doing. One thing she did say, don't go over 10 drops a day for the MMS.

only thing that had changed is my stress rings had gone from 1 to 1 1/2 which she said was a result of the detoxification and the colds that are going around at the moment but my immune system was dealing with them really well. She said I no longer need thyroid treatment as that is back to normal.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Patryc For This Useful Post:

Orion Lady (3 Weeks Ago)

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    well congratulations. you've been very diligent.

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    thanks Rabana

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteran1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Hi! I've been trying to read my eyes forever! I can't ever seem to figure out what everything means.

I'd love to have my eyes read by you! I'm posting two photos because one might have too much flash. I don't know if you can tell, but the outside of my eyes are a really dark grey, then the middle is a light green and then brownish on the inside. My eyes are hazel, some days more green, some days more brown.

Love,
    Sheila
    Attached Images Attached Images
      To view attachments your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Last edited by sheila; 09-29-2009 at 10:33 PM. Reason: adding more details

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    way toxic, sheila. and a weak bowel wall. it leaks into the other tissues and gives you lots of problems. those dark spots are very weak areas where drugs or minerals have deposited in the organs. like everyone else, you need to detox. there is info here and there in this thread and thruout IS on detox programs.

Here is a list of info threads. sorry they mostly didn't print out as links:

fyi- about detox symptoms

http://indigosociety.com/candida-alb...ou-too-t18012/

I'd like some advice on Fasting

On a healthy diet

Gardens for food and healing

Parasites

Raw Foods

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thank you!

I know I need to detox, I've been trying to detox for years. I eat mostly raw foods. I've had numerous colonics. I do regular enemas... I haven't found anything that helps. AND now I'm working in a foreign country for a few years and they don't even practice colonics in South Korea.

What is a weak bowel wall? I've had major constipation problems my whole life, which is how I found out about a raw food lifestyle.

What are those brown dots in my eyes. I've tried to use charts to figure it out, but was never able to pinpoint it.

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    Thank you!

I know I need to detox, I've been trying to detox for years. I eat mostly raw foods. I've had numerous colonics. I do regular enemas... I haven't found anything that helps. AND now I'm working in a foreign country for a few years and they don't even practice colonics in South Korea.

What is a weak bowel wall? I've had major constipation problems my whole life, which is how I found out about a raw food lifestyle.

What are those brown dots in my eyes. I've tried to use charts to figure it out, but was never able to pinpoint it.
    i have to admit that i've got a few of those spots and they've never shifted. they call them deposits and thats where some bit of inorganic material in your system has come to rest. one looks like it could be in your upper arm--some shot you had? i've seen that sort of thing before. the others are in various parts of the abdomen. its normal to have a few--not good but normal.

when the bowel wall thins out and gets weak it actually leaks. this usually comes from bad diet over many years and also some otc and prescription drugs. the lines that come out radially from the pupil indicate weak bowel wall and possible leakage. since the colon is a reflexive organ, like your feet, hands, the iris itself, these weak spots are reflexive to other parts of the body. thats what the radial lines point to.

i've said elsewhere that i don't get real detailed about iridology. i assume that you were much worse before the raw diet and colonics. that would show also, but not in these photos. you know to keep it going no matter what. one thing i see is that you are not over-acid like almost everyone else- thats the raw diet.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    When I was a child I was ALWAYS sick. I was on antibiotics from the time I was born until I was in my early 20's and started doing my own research and said, no way am I taking those anymore.

I've read so many different things on detox and searched for the posts you mentioned. I'm in South Korea and don't have access to some of those things.

Here's what I do have access to:
    Cupping - a method of healing where suctions cups are placed on your backside as well as heated ceramic cups. I occasionally go because I have a really hard time breathing in South Korea and have found cupping to be very helpful. BUT does cupping help with the colon?

Acupuncture - I haven't been yet, but someone told me they found an English speaking acupuncturist. Will acupuncture help the colon?

Salt Flushes - I ask around about colonics all the time, determined to find someone who can point me in the right direction in Korea. I haven't been successful yet, but someone told me they do salt flushes almost weekly to clean their colon out. Is that really the same as getting a colonic? They drink a quart of warm water with 3 teaspoons of sea salt.

Saunas/Hot springs - I try to go once a week to the super fancy one and stay 4-8 hours. Tea baths, natural mineral hot springs, saunas, steam rooms, hot baths, cold baths.... AND after yoga 3 times a week I spend a half hour going between the hot bath, steam room and cold bath. Does that help?

Ciao!

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Oh! and one more! I was told about going to the chemist/pharmacist to ask for this: Magcoral

I've tried doing research on it, but can't find anything. It's suppose to work like a colonic....

Perhaps you've heard of it.

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    do you believe in ESP? i was going to reply today and suggest that you find out what is available to you.

Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    When I was a child I was ALWAYS sick. I was on antibiotics from the time I was born until I was in my early 20's and started doing my own research and said, no way am I taking those anymore.

I've read so many different things on detox and searched for the posts you mentioned. I'm in South Korea and don't have access to some of those things.

Here's what I do have access to:
    Cupping - a method of healing where suctions cups are placed on your backside as well as heated ceramic cups. I occasionally go because I have a really hard time breathing in South Korea and have found cupping to be very helpful. BUT does cupping help with the colon?

Acupuncture - I haven't been yet, but someone told me they found an English speaking acupuncturist. Will acupuncture help the colon?

Salt Flushes - I ask around about colonics all the time, determined to find someone who can point me in the right direction in Korea. I haven't been successful yet, but someone told me they do salt flushes almost weekly to clean their colon out. Is that really the same as getting a colonic? They drink a quart of warm water with 3 teaspoons of sea salt.

Saunas/Hot springs - I try to go once a week to the super fancy one and stay 4-8 hours. Tea baths, natural mineral hot springs, saunas, steam rooms, hot baths, cold baths.... AND after yoga 3 times a week I spend a half hour going between the hot bath, steam room and cold bath. Does that help?

Ciao!

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Oh! and one more! I was told about going to the chemist/pharmacist to ask for this: Magcoral

I've tried doing research on it, but can't find anything. It's suppose to work like a colonic....

Perhaps you've heard of it.
    as far as cupping and acupuncture, if you tell the therapist about your problem they probably have a specific way of treating it.

colonics are colonics, flushes are flushes. a salt flush is a standard old fashioned way to empty the colon, i imagine it will work for you.

i think magcoral must be a brand name for a product with some kind of magnesium + coral calcium. on the program i recommend we try to get to the cause and use only live materials-- herbs, food, homeo, not laboratory products or stuff made from hard minerals. however, in your case, you gotta keep it moving- go ahead and try the magcoral.

how nice to have the baths available. these will at least make you feel good and detox you.

also, constipation is probably common everywhere and there must be herbs for it, packaged or from local herbalists if you hunt around.

it should be obvious what helps and what doesn't, right? should be very interesting doing the research.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 267
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    hi,
    i want to know how to take a picture of my eyes as i tried using digital camera and torch but i didn't see the iris well please tellme what to do , also i tried detox as vegetables and fruits only but i was fainting and couldn't complete , please tell me your suggestions about detox
    thanks

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    is this clear enough to get an accurate read from...I always have tech difficulties getting a good clear shot of my eyes 4 some reason.

Be the change we want to see on the planet...we create our reality...it's time to spread peace not fear! Hidden Content

Old Soul
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,269 Times in 1,549 Posts
    ~a whisper~

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    lovely my dear but its gotta be bigger. so that the little lines and spots are discernible.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 755
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 726 Posts
    http://img684.imageshack.us/f/dsc00210rq.jpg/
    Good evening rabana, if you have time could you check my eyes too? Thank you in advance
    "Some Warriors look fierce but are mild. Some seem timid but are vicious. Look beyond appearances - position yourself for the advantage. - Deng Ming-Dao

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    from what little i can see, you too have a toxic colon, which was the point of the thread. its that darker brown around the pupil. possibly a weak colon wall (leaky colon) also.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rabana For This Useful Post:

AmazonPrincess (06-28-2010)

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    OOOHH OOOHH... ME NEXT ME NEXT...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast