District 9 *Alert* *Alert* *Alert* Insectoid Aliens "Level 5 Alert"

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]District 9 [COLOR="Red"]*Alert* *Alert* *Alert*[/COLOR] Insectoid Aliens "[COLOR="red"]Level 5 Alert[/COLOR]"[/SIZE][/FONT]

:mad::D:mad::D:mad::D:mad::D:mad::D:mad::D

[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="red"]LEVEL "5" ALERT[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"]YouTube - Level 5 alert! Non-Humans Have Escaped District 9[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"]YouTube - District 9 - Official Trailer[/SIZE][/FONT]

Image[/CENTER]

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="red"]District 9[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Thirty years ago, aliens made first contact with Earth. Humans waited for the hostile attack, or the giant advances in technology. Neither came. Instead, the aliens were refugees, the last survivors of their home world. The creatures were set up in a makeshift home in South Africa's District 9 as the world's nations argued over what to do with them. Non-humans have escaped from District 9. For up to the minute information visit the D-9.com or call 866-666-6001[/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER]Image

Image[/CENTER]
brandonkeys@live.com

[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No Insectoid Aliens Allowed Here Stay Out Of Here.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
brandonkeys@live.com

Yeah...unless you want your carapace kicked.
Nuhlinga

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
billusion

Aliens cannot be much worse than what we already have... I welcome them with open arms.
ThetaAbundance

[QUOTE=ThetaAbundance;458683]Aliens cannot be much worse than what we already have... I welcome them with open arms.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]Why would you want to welcome them with open arms without interrogating them first and sure I love the idea that we arnt alone in the universe but how would you protect yourselfs from the bad ones and pick out the trusted good ones??? Thats why it takes Area 51 style Interrogation methods like when the government takes an alien to Area 51 to be interrogated by the United States Government Officials and examine them and study them as well to see who is bad and who is good.[/SIZE][/FONT]
brandonkeys@live.com

Open your arms then bring them together rapidly to squish the bug!...
Nuhlinga

by Sephish
What about non-humans that aren't evil insectoid aliens? Also, do those signs remind anyone else of Cthulhu? When he wakes up and sees this he's gonna be pissed.

Sephish

B"H

In Perek Shira - Song of the Universe it is written that insects also do sing songs to Hashem. Hashem desires the songs of all of His creations! (except for Amalek)
l'Chaim!
Aaron Benjamin

I know! It's a movie bringing fear into humans. Alerting them to the possibly when it happens that they should report aliens. *cough* fuck that, I'll hide 'em myself *cough* Maybe their getting the public ready for them... lol

Sadly, however, it would not surprise me if this were true.
Cyberstoned

by wolf89
brandon again you disapoint me when did you become so rasist , heeee sow you are still an subhuman beeing because of your beliefs .sorry for saing this but you realy piss me of .i realy thoght that you were my friend but it seams that you hate me
wolf89

Let them come we vote one for president of the world end all the heart aches everywhere.........
Windlift

[QUOTE=wolf89;458724]brandon again you disapoint me when did you become so rasist , heeee sow you are still an subhuman beeing because of your beliefs .sorry for saing this but you realy piss me of .i realy thoght that you were my friend but it seams that you hate me[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]Have I ever personally ever said to you I hate you Wolf no I have not I didn't say I hated you in any way at all I have shared my family's history with you and we had an exciting conversation with each other. I belive we here on this site are nothing but brothers and sisters and we are family. :D :D :D[/SIZE][/FONT]
brandonkeys@live.com

government is corrupt bro...no such things as aliens. there will be people...great people...and spirits that we can see...orbs and explosions in the sky. there will be a spiritual war soon...it is imminent. that "comet" thats coming will be similar to what has happened in the movie "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" SIMILAR!!!! not same. we are spirits IN the flesh. we are those orbs that is a part of god. most white people are part of satan which is a part of god...so we are gods grandchildren hence our blue auras...and black people are his children. i cannot see their auras but they are the originators of this planet...and we are the deformed version of them. it's all perception. and the govt. has fucked with our minds so much that everything you knew or know has been twisted...do not fear anything. just be aware. the "comet" is satan. and then after satan will come god...who will appear in the flesh and reveal the satan to us. we are god. but those who steer from god when the time comes will perish. this is truth. i have done my research and watched the skies. please heed my warning. there will be disasters to come as well while the "comet" or entity passes by earth...unfortunately idk what it means but based on a u tube video i saw...on Oct 1 2011 there may be the biggest event of devastation in this first coming of the "comet"...which is my birthday...lol... ^_^;;
reese1223

just a war between blacks and jews for those who dont know spirituality that well...that's what is going on...
reese1223

but not all jews are bad and not all blacks are bad. it's actually the zionists who have taken control over israel...for those who have been blinded...
reese1223

by Yann
Brandon and Cyberstoned, have either one of you even seen District 9?
Yann

Return to index page Indigo Cafe