Thread: Unknown Mysterius Deep Space Alien Radio Signal Transmissions & Other Kinds of

Unknown Mysterius Deep Space Alien Radio Signal Transmissions & Other Kinds of

Unknown Mysterius Deep Space Alien Radio Signal Transmissions & Other Kinds of Transmission Signals.

YouTube - Air Force One approaching Strasbourg Airport LFST on April 3rd 2009 ! Welcome Mr President Obama !

Almost being an SWL since 13years, and today it was the firts time i have listened to Air Force One ! Air Force One was approaching LFST at 10h45, on 10h54 it was established on ILS05 It seems that it came from the south since it was passing over the village of Andlau. Receive equipment was made of : Icom IC-706MKIIG with an antenna in the attic.

YouTube - Message / Signal from Space - Contact ? December 2007

Recorded signal from the first object shown in this film. The sound/signal was captured using a Sky Satellite dish and some basic wiring and converted in a way that we can hear it. YouTube - GRIDKEEPER's Channel Read this: Big Machines Parked In Orbit - Black Ops, Star Wars Or ET? Or All Of The Above? Untitled Document

YouTube - Alien Speech? Found in NASA's Saturn Radio Signal

Important info - Please read:
    Speech patterns have been found in a radio signal released by NASA almost 3 years previously in 2004. Judge for yourself what the voices are saying, it is a very bizarre anomaly but very much worth investigating.
    Instructions: 1) Download and save the original WAV file from NASA/Cassini website:

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedi...967-072504.wav

2)Open an audio editor like Cool Edit or Sonar and raise the pitch/frequency of the file by 12 tones with the pitch shifter.. and there it is, speech patterns. How can anyone explain this anomaly. Certainly NASA have no explanation for it after we presented the file to them for their opinion. SETI also dont know what make of it. What do you think?
    SOURCE:

Bizarre Features of Saturn's Radio Emissions

yours, JVD

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

YouTube - First Contact (2009)

[I][2009: The year of First Contact.
    (Extraterrestrial life re-intergrating with our planet)

Disclosure Project. Dr. Carol Rosin's Testimony
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALLUuvsVk (Dr Werner von Braun is the correct spelling of who she was refering to in the video)

Disclosure Project; Full 1.hr 55min 2001 Press Meeting

YouTube - U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT U.FO MEETING

Vrillon's full message - Ashtar Command's 1977 Live Broadcast:

YouTube - Vrillon 1977 Live broadcast, Pleadian tells about evolution

Music by Trevor Rabin and Harry Gregson-Williams Also including music featured in the Mirrors edge soundtrack (1st level opening), and Romeo and Juliet Soundtrack, Escape from Montague

'Dawn of Aquarius' and (2009) are now again available after Billy Meier's rep. - Michael Horn recently threatened to have the videos removed under copyright violation, of which the videos each featured 3 seconds of Billy Meier related images and alleged Ufo footage. The videos have been made available again as I have fully censored these images.

After communication with Billy Meier's media representitive - Michael Horn, I have no support for the Billy Meier "case", after they have strongly signalled to me that they do not support UFO Disclosure, but rather promote only themselves for their own personal-gain. Michael (8michael12) can also be seen in various internet forums, opposing and attacking everything non-related to Billy Meier while insisting that Meier's "case" is the only truth. Also taking into account Billy Meier, himself, and certain statements made in his interviews that are posted on youtube, I can now only believe the Billy Meier "case" to be completely fraudulent.

I had origionally used Billy Meier's photo and illustration of the alleged female ET Asket. This was always used representitively of the humanoid form of extraterrestrial existance, without claim of actual ET physical identity.[/B]

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

YouTube - Vrillon 1977 Live broadcast, Pleadian tells about evolution

[I]Vrillon's message of peace Full message This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you. This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments. Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution. Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you - the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends and give you worthless dross in return. Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves onto the path of evolution. This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies. You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit. We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth. We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the plane of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos.[/B]

YouTube - Listen to the sound of space-Voice from Space

[I]We are not alone!
    "I am convinced that UFOs exist because I have seen one."
    Jimmy Carter
    ~.~
    "The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously."
    Mikhail Gorbachev
    ~.~
    "I can assure you the flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth."

This ad goes away when you register.

Harry S. Truman
    Statistically it's a certainty there are hugely advanced civilizations, intelligences, and life forms out there. I believe they're so advanced they're even doing interstellar travel. I believe it's possible they may actually be on earth now.
    Astronaut Storey Musgrove
    ~.~
    The evidence points to the fact that Roswell was a real incident and that indeed an alien craft did crash and that material was recovered from that crash site, says Mitchell, who became the sixth man on the moon in the Apollo 14 mission. Mitchell doesn't say he's seen a UFO. But he says he's met with high-ranking military officers who admitted involvement with alien technology and hardware. Cooper told a U.N. committee recently; every day in the U.S.A., our radar instruments capture objects of form and composition unknown to us. Cooper speculates that public skepticism toward UFOs will shift dramatically very soon.
    Astronaut Gordon Cooper
    ~.~
    I have been over the years very skeptical like many others. But in the last ten years or so, I have known the late Dr. Alan Hynek - who I highly admire. I know and currently work with Dr. Jacques Vallee. I've come to realize that the evidence is building up to make this a valid and researchable question. Further, because my personal motivation has always been to understand our universe better, and my own theoretical work has convinced me that life is everywhere in the universe that has been permitted to evolve, I consider this a very timely question... By becoming more involved with this serious research field, I've seen the evidence mount towards the truth of these matters. I rely upon the testimony of contacts that I have had - old timers - who were involved in official positions in government and intelligence and military over the last 50 years. We cannot say that today's government is really covering it up - I think that most of them don't know what is going on anymore than the public.[/B]

YouTube - SOUNDS OF SPACE

YouTube - Listen to the sound of space-Voice from Space

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

[I]Weird signal from aliens !
    ...However, in the past 10 years, a number of important discoveries indicate that habitable worlds may be much more prevalent than previously thought. Researchers have found life in very harsh environments on Earth, which expands the possible kinds of places where life might exist. In our solar system, scientists have discovered evidence of currently or previously existing large bodies of water, a key ingredient of life, on Mars and the moons of Jupiter. Astronomers also have begun to find planets outside our solar system, identifying approximately 90 stars with at least one planet orbiting them. Perhaps the notion that there's something out there is closer to reality than we have imagined... President George W. Bush 2004 NASA Budget Proposal.[/B]

YouTube - MARS Rover Spirit - More evidences of past civilization

[I]What is the truth of mars maybe we will never know. But all evidences brought to the light by the internet community proofs that in the past there was intelligent life I found some other incredible artifacts that go to increase the already long list of amazing anomalies found on Mars. These images are taken by NASA rover Spirit on SOL 1325, just 50m (160 foots) away from the West Valley panorama site,place well known for a high-concentration of artifacts,debris and remains.

Links to original pictures: NOTE: For a strange reason the links are breaked.. Copy and paste its in the browser and remove all %20 from the link.

All sol 1325 Pancam images
    Mars Exploration Rover Mission: Multimedia: All Raw Images: Spirit: Panoramic Camera: Sol 1325

Image1
    http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/al...QP2279R1M1.JPG
    http://pancam.astro.cornell.edu/panc...L257_pos_6.jpg

Image2
    http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/al...QP2279L5M1.JPG

Image3
    http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/al...QP2279L7M1.JPG[/B]

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

YouTube - Odd voices over WWVH time signal 10MHz

[I]The time signals on the shortwave band can be found on 2.5MHz, 5MHz, 10MHz, and 15Mhz. So, why would someone try to have a conversation over one? Seems... Kinda stupid.Anyhow, the interesting bit in this video is after the 55 sec. mark to around 1.20.

I checked for an adjacent broadcast, but it's definitely broadcasting on 10Mhz.This phenomena apparently has been around for a while, at least sporadically:

WWV 10 MHz Spanish language interference - rec.radio.shortwave | Google Groups[/B]

YouTube - Receiving both WWVH and WWV at the same time

[I]I was listening to WWV when i started hearing WWVH as well, and It just happened to be right before The time that they Identify their stations, So i started recording.

Received in Janesville, WI indoors with my Grundig G6 Aviator.[/B]

YouTube - US State Department radio broadcast warning 1991

[I]This is a shortwave broadcast beamed to Iraq in 1991 and I just got the conditions right. It really wasn't intended to be heard state-side, but I did. Kinda spooky. Even though I put pictures of Desert Storm, this was before it started.[/B]

YouTube - Alien Speech Broadcast from a Secret Location on 864.5MHz

[I]Unbelievable !
    Incredible !
    Yes !

Alien Speech patterns found on an 864.5MHz carrier. I know the location of these aliens and I plan to reveal this secret at a later date.

The first sound heard in this video is the data provided by NASA and processed by JostVanDkye2007. This sound is played three times then I play the signal that I recorded and processed. My processed sound then continues to the end of the video.

The Sequel !
    Available 18th Aug 2008
    YouTube - Wake Up and Smell the Coffee ![/B]

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

YouTube - Deep Space Transmission 1

[I]All of the info is in the video.

Some facts about the Andromeda galaxy:

Visible in our night sky with the naked eye.

Thought to be almost 230,000 million light years from end to end.

Andromeda and the Milky Way are currently on a collision course at ~65 miles per second. Our galaxies will collide in 2.5 billion years to form one large galaxy. It is thought that very little matter will actually collide due to the distance between objects in each galaxy, although it will make for a spectacular light show.

Satellites to Andromeda include several dwarf galaxies, much like our own galaxy.

Being similar to our own galaxy, Andromeda is a good candidate for extraterrestrial life. It contains roughly one trillion stars, exceeding the number of stars in our own galaxy.

*Please note that I am not suggesting that this is in fact an Alien transmission, I am merely relaying what was heard. It will be studied vigorously. If it does turn out to be a transmission from extraterrestrial life forms, it is a large possibility that they have been long extinct.*[/B]

YouTube - Giant Alien Spaceship Near Saturn

[I]Giant alien ship.[/B]

YouTube - GIANT ALIEN CRAFT COMING TO EARTH: IT´S HUGE!!!!

[I]Watch this amazing footage caught by space shuttle!!! A huge alien spaceship is ENTERING in the Earth´s atmosphere!! I got just two questions: Who are they and when they gonna do a formal contact???[/B]

YouTube - DARK ALIEN CRAFT CAUGHT BY NASA!!! SPOOKY!!!

[I]Just watch this footage! A dark spooky object was caught by Shuttle above the Earth and u gonna see that DEFINITELY it not is none debris.... Who´s your daddy, debunkers????[/B]

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Damn It it wont let me fix this thread Grrrrrrr.!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry folks for the big font but I tried to fix it and it wont let me do it.!!!!!!!!

"\\GOD/WOTAN/ODIN BLESS ((''Lugh'')) The ''Tuatha Dé Danann'' of The ''Kingdom of Tir Na NÓg'',
    "GOD/WOTAN/ODIN BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
    SPACE EXPLORATION FOREVER.........!!!!!!!! SPACE ABOVE & BEYOND//"

º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸Progressive Libertarian¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
    ¨°º¤ø„¸INTERGALACTIC RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE ¸„ø¤º°¨
    ¸„ø¤º°¨ PATRIOTIC AMERICA FOREVER``°º¤ø„¸

Click Here>>>>> Hidden Content <<<<<Click Here

Damn It it wont let me fix this thread Grrrrrrr.!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry folks for the big font but I tried to fix it and it wont let me do it.!!!!!!!!

"\\GOD/WOTAN/ODIN BLESS ((''Lugh'')) The ''Tuatha Dé Danann'' of The ''Kingdom of Tir Na NÓg'',
    "GOD/WOTAN/ODIN BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
    SPACE EXPLORATION FOREVER.........!!!!!!!! SPACE ABOVE & BEYOND//"

º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸Progressive Libertarian¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
    ¨°º¤ø„¸INTERGALACTIC RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE ¸„ø¤º°¨
    ¸„ø¤º°¨ PATRIOTIC AMERICA FOREVER``°º¤ø„¸