Thread: The integrity stone - Metaphysical properties of Muscovite (a form of Mica)

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,416 Times in 945 Posts

The integrity stone - Metaphysical properties of Muscovite (a form of Mica)

Keywords: Mental stimulation, inspiration, problem solving, attunement to the future, ESP, moderation of overly rapid spiritual awakening.

Element: Wind

Chakras: Third Eye (6th), Crown (7th)

I have the green version which is called Fuchsite, a chromium bearing type of Muscovite.

Robert Simmons
    =============

Muscovite is a stone of highly positive energies. It affects the mind centers and mental processes more than emotions or physical body. Muscovite stimulates the rational mind, promoting clear, quick thinking, effective problem-solving and the synthesis of new ideas from old information. It is a stone of novelty, teaching one to try on unfamiliar frames of reference. It assists one in letting go of the habit of thinking things must be seen as 'either/or'. It allows one to move beyond strict logic and into the meta-logic of 'both/and.' Muscovite stimulates the higher capacities of the brain, lending one to embrace paradox, holding the tension of opposites within the mind without getting a brain cramp.

With it's vibration of higher mental stimulation, Muscovite is excellent for students, teachers, writers, inventors, scientists, mathematicians, business owners, consultants, political office holders and others who wish to engage the full capacities of the mind. It is a stone of inspiration, fostering the creation of new neural pathways and increasing the frequency of 'Aha!' moments. As one works with this stone, one often feels increased in confidence in one's own ability to tackle challenging projects or problems. Such confidence reduces mental and psychological stress, further enhancing one's powers of mind through the relaxation of tension.

Muscovite assists one in attuning to the time stream of the future. It does this by allowing one's mental apparatus to rest comfortably in the state of indeterminacy. Most of us are trained to always try to pin down the facts and 'get a handle' on reality. Along with that, we are educated to believe that the future will tend to resemble the past. This self-fulfilling prophecy keeps us chained to dreary predictability and kills the imagination. Muscovites energies encourage one to turn to the future with hopeful expectancy and without any preconceived notions. This frees the universe to present us with new experiences and novel experiences and answers to life's questions - or perhaps novel questions with no answers at all!

Muscovite stimulates the sixth and seventh chakras, activating the major mind centers. In addition to conventional mental processing, Muscovite supports the function of intuition, telepathy, clairvoyance and other forms of ESP. It makes one receptive to information and suggestions from one's spirit guides. It assists one in embracing 'bigger thoughts,' allowing one to see the links between such diverse disciplines as art, music, philosophy and mathematics.

Fuchsite, the green variety of Muscovite, brings the connection to the heart chakra, linking the intellect of the mind with the intelligence of the heart. Because of this, Fuchsite is the highest form of Muscovite, and work with this stone allows one to use the gifts of the mind guided by the hearts wisdom.

Muscovite harmonizes with Lepidolite for spiritual upliftment and release of stress. Moldavite can take Muscovite's mental energies to a higher level. For artists and others wishing for visions and inspirations, Phenacite and Herkimer 'Diamonds' are ideal allies.

Naisha Ahsian
    ===========

Muscovite is a wonderful spiritual insulator and is excellent for those who are susceptible to negativity or picking up difficult emotional energies from others. It seals the aura, preventing psychic attack and emotional or entity attachment. It is wonderful to use after the detachment of psychic cords or entities, as it prevents reattachment in the aura. It aids sensitive children to find their self-sense and prevents over-identification with the emotions of others.

SPIRITUAL: Muscovite assists those who are rapidly opening to spirit and who experience difficult psychic symptoms from a too-rapid awakening. It can help regulate and 'tone down' psychic information so that overload does not occur. It helps highly sensitive individuals maintain their own energetic and emotional integrity and to more easily determine what energies 'belong' to them, as well as what energies may be intruding from external sources.

EMOTIONAL: Muscovite helps one regain one's emotional integrity after the dissolution of relationships. Long-standing relationships can create very strong and deeply attached psychic cords between people. Muscovite insulates the emotional field, causing the cords to atrophy and drop away preventing re-attachment. It can assist one in not reacting to old emotional triggers when another person is attempting to 'push one's buttons'. It is excellent for those going through divorce or who need to break off intense emotional relationships.

PHYSICAL: Muscovite can assist in preventing the symptoms of rapid psychic awakening, including headaches, dizziness, vertigo, bad dreams, sleep imbalances and an inability to turn off the psychic flow of information. It is balancing for the brain and can be used to help alleviate other types of headaches, migraines and brain imbalances.

This ad goes away when you register.

AFFIRMATION: I open myself to my higher potentials, to the time stream of the future, and to spiritual inspiration, as I maintain stability and balance.
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patryc For This Useful Post:

Cuquicuchi (10-01-2009), greentara (10-02-2009), naturesjewels21 (10-01-2009)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Patryc - this is amazing that you posted this. I've decided to go back to school into Holistic Healing. I'm doing it through correspondence, only a course at a time so I can still work. I've registered for my first course called Energy Balancing...and reading about this stone, I'm sitting here like wow - what perfect timing!! The properties of this stone just seem to fit right now; what I want to learn, improve about myself...etc...
    “In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.” - Charlie Brown

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Thanks
    Great Thread Patryc, got to go get some Muscovite!!!
    Om trailokya raksharakshahum phat swaha

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Awesome thank you for posting this, Patryc!!!

My mom has always shared rose quartz and lapiz with me as healing stones but I have just begun to explore it on my own. I just received some herkimer diamonds recently. I've been waiting until this October full moon to cleanse them.

I think I will be adding some muscovite to the mix now too. I especially intrigued by the Fuschite.

Thanks again!! *cosmic cuddles* <3
    "We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." ~ Ray Bradbury
    "Looking back over a lifetime, you see that LOVE was the answer to EVERYTHING." ~Ray Bradbury

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    Cosmic cuddles Astara I am glad you, Cuqui and naturesjewel have enjoyed the thread, I know there are others out there who really will benefit from this who may not have spoken up, believe it or not, crystals are like entities, they have consciousness and you can communicate with them if you wish. They help you like guides and teachers.

namaste

Patryc

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

oh, one more thing I should mention, this bio comes from the book of stones, by heaven and earth publishing. If you like this bio check out the book. It has heaps of good bio's on many different stones. The best book I have found on crystals so far.
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I am so happy to share my fascination with crystals and stones with you guys they are wonderful companions and guides. I like to look inside a quartz, and find rainbows, also amazing to look at the stones in their natural environment.
    Om trailokya raksharakshahum phat swaha

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    that they are - bumps for a friend

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,590 Times in 2,797 Posts
    You know - I may very well pick some of this up Pat, thank you

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    most welcome, it is a powerful stone, god bless the egyptian magi's who reminded us of the importance of this stone in their Pharaoh's tombs

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    posterity bumps - am loving what this stone does for me lately

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

a bit more on it:

Fuchsite is a form of mica, green in colour due to the presence of chromium. It helps us to see and accept the flaws in humanity while still allowing us to feel love and compassion. In this capacity, it can assist us in finding solutions to problems during interaction with others.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Hey Patryc I ordered the stones, the green ones! Im really excited. It has an eagle shape!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DaughteroftheLight For This Useful Post:

Patryc (10-09-2009)

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    excellent - you won't be disappointed

mine is in the shape of a heart which is rather fitting I believe.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    1 year registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Hi there

I purchased a muscovite mica stone today but I'm a bit confused as to what the properties are? Is it a mix of both stones? If anyone can help please? Thank you xxx