anxiety/fear in my make-up....anyone else?

General discussion regarding starseeds and walk-ins
anxiety/fear in my make-up....anyone else? «  » by Heathra
Hi, guys. I know I'm not from this planet......I've realized(perhaps from being "extra-sensory, which I am) that I've always had a hypersensitivity to the planet which often results in anxiety/fear (in the worst case).

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar pattern in their "life" here? An example, would be bees flying around me when I'm out doing gardening, hiking, etc. Unfortunately, the "human-made" ethanol (alchohol) numbs me to this knee-jerk response. Not a good thing to rely on but it mellows out my chemistry/physiology. I'm not physically addicted to it but rather spiritually/psychologically driven to it...not good.

Anyone with a similar experience?

Namaste
Heathra

«  » by Heathra
Thanks, G.G., that song was a "haunting" memory of my past struggle with life when I was recuperiating from 2 brain surgeries. The guy I dated, after the "aftermath" loved that song when it was being played on the radio back in the year 2000 or so......that's why I say "It's haunting" , for bringing me back to a place near death, yet a place of being so grateful to just be alive.....the very thing my spirit has forgotten in viewing the injustices of the planet without the will to just truly live. I must have too much time on my hands, and not enough current struggles, so I create them?? Anyway, thanks for showing that...for it has a deeper meaning than you know, and everyhting "happens for a reason." That song is the ultimate of reminders when I was near death so know I should be thankful once again instead od putting myself in a similar situation by MY OWN HANDS!

Thanks,bro,
Heathra