Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteran1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

The holy trinity in all religions

Creator, Created, Interaction
    The Holy Trinity from a modern point of view

When we contemplate the nature of the universe, trying to understand it purely, without any reference to already existing dogmatic or scientific concept, we generally come with a first set of observations :

- Something exists, thus it is created
    - Something created this, or it comes from somewhere
    - There is interaction between creator and created

In most of the religious and scientific sets of beliefs, there is a trinity composed of a creative force, a created substance, and an interaction between the creative force and the created substance.

For the Hindu, the creator of all things is Brahma, all that is created is Vishnu, and the transforming force of the universe is Shiva. The Christians classified it in another way, but still we have the Father that created everything, the Christ who is the son and creation of God, and the Holy Spirit establishing a relationship between both Father and Son. The Egyptians have Osiris, Horus and Isis. The Jewish have Eheieh, Iah and Yahveh. It is possible to find the concept of a creator, of a created and of a relationship, in all original observation of the universe.

If you ask a scientist what created everything, where everything comes from, he will say “Energy, everything comes from energy”. Ok then, let’s ask the same scientist to describe all that is created. He’ll say “Matter, mass, that is all that is created”. Now how about the interaction between energy and mass? Isn’t there movement, calculated in speed, and frequency, often represented by light? All right then! We have a creator, a created, and an interaction.

I can easily imagine a Christian priest making the sign of a cross, while saying “I bless you in the name of the Father, the Christ and the Holy Spirit”. The Hindu Brahman would bless us “in the name of the Brahma, the Vishnu and the Shiva”. You can as easily imagine a man with a white laboratory gown, basing everything he knows on the name of the Holy Trinity, blessing you “in the name of E equals M, C, square!!!”.

Like every other religious system of beliefs, modern science has its Holy Trinity: E = mc2.

Please take a moment to contemplate it. Using their system of beliefs bases on objective observation, the scientific community wishes your well-being, tends to your needs, try to heal your wounds, to alleviate your pain, to make your life easier. I see priests in big churches, faithful to a God with no name. This is quite appreciable.

If you can expand your perception, both the scientific and spiritual communities share the same goal. They are both in a quest for Truth, each using their own means. If we wish to find harmony in all these different approaches towards the concept of Truth, we should start by accepting all systems of beliefs without judgment. From there, we can delve into the system of belief we prefer, and start our real quest for Truth.

Buddhists don’t have a God that will come to save them, nor do they pray a single great being “out there” hoping that it will come “in here” to answer our requests. They do not believe in the concept of separation of the “out there” from the “in here” . They believe that there is infinite potential everywhere, and that we are all responsible for our use of it. They don’t declare there is no God, nor that there is one. If there is a God, then it is all that there is; hence not giving it a definition similar to other religious systems.

However, they believe that everything comes from somewhere, that we describe as a Supreme Consciousness shining like an Infinite Light. This teaching was given by the Buddha, and is called the “Pure Land” teaching, where we dwell in this conscious infinite light, without asking it anything. Conscious Infinite Light in Sanskrit is spoken: Amitabha Buddha. This would be our creative concept. Amitabha Buddha is not a human being that we pray, but a concept that we invoke in our mind, by reciting its name.

This ad goes away when you register.

Pictured as a Buddha statue, Amitabha is always seconded by two Boddhisattvas, namely MahaSthamaPrapta on his left, and Avalokiteshwara on his right.

The Buddhist’s created concept would be great-powerful-wisdom, or Bodhisattva MahaSthamaPrapta. All that comes into existence is a form issued from the conscious knowledge of that form. Both action and shape are the result of the same quantum wave function. Thus, power and wisdom brought together in a great unified concept, we get MahaSthamaPrapta.

Their interaction concept would be the Lord of the Beholding Eye, or Bodhisattva Avalokiteshwara. This is the “observer” that experiences life. It is the Supreme Self expressed in all forms, conscious that it is observing itself, from its creator aspect looking towards its created aspect. This Bodhisattva is often prayed in religious forms like if it was a real human being. However, it remains the concept of the interaction between the creative and created concepts. It is both the actor and the object of the action; the observer and the object of observation. From this concept, Avalokiteshwara was named the Bodhisattva of compassion, working to save all living beings. It represents the highest point in our individual consciousness, where we merge back with the single united ALL consciousness.

Whatever the way you look at it, from an objective point of view, everyone has always been speak of exactly the same concepts, using a different dictionary. In the end, we are all ONE.

Published with permission from the Mahajrya Buddhist lineage: QBA
    MahaVajra, Sanskrit for Great Lightning
    Esoteric Buddhist (25 years), ESP trainer (17 years)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Very good but nothing new to me...I already know all this...
    Balance and Love...

Music of the Stars
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 649
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordcat View Post
    Very good but nothing new to me...I already know all this...
    1337 muthafucka

What you didn't probably know is that the holy trinity probably means the triune brain system of humanity which consists of a reptile brain, a mammal brain and a human neo-cortex. Synchronizing those together gets oneself enlightened
    Don't mind the God, beware of the owner!

Don't bother with me
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:

Indigo Circumcision you flop em we chop em!
    Level
    Thanks
    If wikipedia is correct then your assumption that the trinity is represented in all Religions is flawed

Wikipedia

Within Christianity, the doctrine of the Trinity states that God is a single being who exists, simultaneously and eternally, as a communion of three distinct persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Within Islam however, such a concept of plurality within God is a denial of monotheism, and utterly foreign to the revelation found in Muslim scripture. The act of ascribing partners to God, whether they be sons, daughters, or other partners, is considered to be blasphemous in Islam. The Qur'an repeatedly and firmly asserts God's absolute oneness, thus ruling out the possibility of another being sharing his sovereignty or nature.[1] However, this has not prevented later Christian scholars from questioning whether the Qur'an does reject the concept of the Trinity.[1] Yet, there has been very little doubt of this rejection by Muslims from a very early date.[1]

Three Qur'anic verses may directly refer to this doctrine.

[edit] The Trinity in the Qur'an
    The possible Qur'anic references to the doctrine of "Trinity" are verses 4:171, 5:73, and 5:116.[1]

[edit] Verse 4:171
    People of the Book, do not go to excess in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary, a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His messengers and do not speak of a 'Trinity' - stop, that is better for you - God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. (Qur'an 4:171, M. A. S. Abdel-Haleem translation)

[edit] Verses 5:72-75
    Those who say, 'God is the Messiah, son of Mary,' have defied God. The Messiah himself said, 'Children of Israel, worship God, my Lord and your Lord.' If anyone associates others with God, God will forbid him from the Garden, and Hell will be his home. No one will help such evildoers.

Those people who say that God is the third of three are defying [the truth]: there is only One God. If they persist in what they are saying, a painful punishment will afflict those of them who persist. Why do they not turn to God and ask his forgiveness, when God is most forgiving, most merciful? The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger; other messengers had come and gone before him; his mother was a virtuous woman; both ate food. See how clear We make these signs for them; see how deluded they are. (Qur'an 5:72 onwards, M. A. S. Abdel-Haleem translation)

[edit] Verse 5:116
    When God says, 'Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to people, "Take me and my mother as two gods alongside God"?' he will say, 'May You be exalted! I would never say what I had no right to say - if I had said such a thing You would have known it: You know all that is within me, though I do not know what is within You, You alone have full knowledge of things unseen (Qur'an 5:116, M. A. S. Abdel-Haleem translation)

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    I stated that in all religions, there is a creative concept (creator), a generated concept (universe) and an interaction with the two first (interactive). There is a source, something comes out of that source, and they both do something together.

All religions agree that there is only one God, including Hinduism, who is just miss-understood by non-Hindu, including Buddhism, which is miss-understood by non-Buddhist.

In trinity, i never wrote that there was a single, or multiple gods. I indicate properties.

Nonetheless, i thank you for your comment, because it made me realize that the way it is presented could lead to the miss-understanding of Divine unity. Thank you again.

Global Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,070 Times in 3,909 Posts
    here's how i would summarize what i picked up studying traditional religion (african, native american, etc.):

everything is alive
    everything has spirit
    all spirit interacts
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rabana For This Useful Post:

Amur (10-08-2009)

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    That's also a beautiful way to perceive it.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 467
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,355 Times in 2,499 Posts
    Holy Trinity is many things. Clearly the meaning is interpreted in the heart and mind of the beholder. In my view, the Heavenly Father, the height of light, is inconceivable in words. No expression can adequately describe Him. The Holy Spirit is the voice that whispers to the soul encouragement and Divine insight. It cannot be enticed by anything except devotion to the Word of God, learning Truth. Jesus is the begotten Son of God that came to bring the Word by example, the Word made flesh.
    I agree completely that all religions do exhibit a Trinity of Creation. I agree it is also exhibited in science and pretty much everything. Creation/thought, action/quickening, manifestation/realization. These aspects are synonymous in every endeavor of every being.

It is important to contemplate where comes the first thought. That is the inconceivable, the invisible and never seen Height of the Lights.
    Hidden Content
    In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
    And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
    But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
    So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    む ム 無 む موم Superluminal Supporter موم む 無 ム む

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by telecino View Post
    I stated that in all religions, there is a creative concept (creator), a generated concept (universe) and an interaction with the two first (interactive). There is a source, something comes out of that source, and they both do something together.

All religions agree that there is only one God, including Hinduism, who is just miss-understood by non-Hindu, including Buddhism, which is miss-understood by non-Buddhist.

In trinity, i never wrote that there was a single, or multiple gods. I indicate properties.

Nonetheless, i thank you for your comment, because it made me realize that the way it is presented could lead to the miss-understanding of Divine unity. Thank you again.
    Hey this similarity in them all may be because all religions were once one religion.. because there was a mother religion from which all others evolved...however there is a theory (and I dont care if it attracts strong criticism) that the original knowledge of how the universe was created was actually given to us by aliens at the dawn of time-the same aliens who are thought to have brought about our evolution...( I can already sense the attacks comming my way from Ashes lol but your welcome to do so...I'm interested in learning what others think even if they dont agree..)
    Balance and Love...

Music of the Stars
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 649
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    but but WHERE IS THE MOTHER?!??? Ignorant fucks

I bet she works in the darkness....
    Don't mind the God, beware of the owner!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Actually I was reffering to nature and shamanism Amur...but your mind is like a black and white television so I suppose there's only one thing to do...
    "ANTI AMUR HEALING TECHNIQUE!!!" *Whips out a giant ennema filled with holy light energy! Shoves it up a place in Amur where the sun dont shine...Washes his hands like a surgeon..* I doubt it worked Amur...but never say that I didnt try to save your soul when you are judged by god lol Hahaha!...hey i was kidding about being judged by god so dont even think about calling me ignorant....
    Balance and Love...

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    its very simple The creator is not incorporated in religion magic or science i see magic and religion the "science" OS pure light (or energy ) .and i See science as the "science " of mater or trap light .God is energy and is in every mater in this universe ,we are the god;s of this universe we do what we wan;t with it not in revers .We are the holy trinity we are Jesus and We are God .We are the end and the end is us We are time and time is us we are love and love is us .Religion magic , bla bla bla those are human ideas built by illusion because they all have 1 thing in common ,they have rules that limit our world .You see death as departure for me there is no death .You see life as fragile well i see life in all dimensions.You are one with god you are god , God is an;t separated ,god dos an;t punis you do , he dosan;t kill you do , god love;s us and is in us .No god will save humanity by miracle no humanity must save itself .Stop hoping that the Rapture will happened because it won;t .Start saving the world and animals don;t wait for a miracle because you could be withing forever >Do something ,
    a wolf forever don't care that im a diferente wolf Hidden Content