what are light workers

Interested in lightworking? Do you feel inspired to help others through spiritual ways? You may be a lightworker.
what are light workers «  » by nathan
great insight for people who want to know what they do!
what are light workers?
nathan

«  » by h0bby1
i think the main question is around spiritual meaning of light properties ?
h0bby1

«  » by Belial
nathan wrote:great insight for people who want to know what they do!
what are light workers?

People who are selfless or pretend to be, usually they are spiritual.
That's what I've gathered, anyway.
Belial

«  » by nathan
Belial wrote:People who are selfless or pretend to be, usually they are spiritual.
That's what I've gathered, anyway.

your a beautiful person!! dont let the bullies pull you down..
kick them in the balls!!;)

kiss on cheek:);)
nathan

«  » by makwaiskwew
Can,t say I am purely selfless but to be a light worker for me is to lift others when needed. It can sometimes be just a smile or a hello to someone you are passing on the street. A phonecall of support to a friend who is down. A hug and a rainbow when you feel someones despair..a word of kindness...a prayer....xxoo
makwaiskwew

«  » by Zaher
those mexican maintainance workers that come over my apt and change my lightbulbs
Zaher

«  » by nathan
Zaher wrote:those mexican maintainance workers that come over my apt and change my lightbulbs

rotflmao!!!

i love this chick!!
your just too hot!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
nathan

Empathy and Intuitive «  » by cyn
Empathy and Intuitive

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi all, wasn't certain where to post this, if this is the wrong thread then I must apologise. A memeber here was enquiering about what empathy was, and I thought I would share it with the rest of the group here.

Someone asked about Empathy earlier on here in the group.

For anyone interested here is my own personal experience:

In my earlier years I was not aware nor did I know what empathy was. Yes, the sensitivities were there, but I never identified my sensitivities as being different from what anyone else experiences. But on the other hand, I was well aware that I was different from most others, just didn't know in what manner. This could also qualify with GID in earlier years. For now I will restrict this narrative to the subject of Empathy. It was the very sensitivities of Empathy that alienated me from others to a greater degree and kept me from having any type of meaningful relationship or friendship with any other persons.

Sensing other peoples' vibes and telling them or mirroring things about themselves that only they should be aware of was rather unnerving for one. But feeling other people psychically or emotionally often caused me to go into depressions. It hasn't been until relatively recent years that I learned about the phenomenon of Empathy and how to deal with it.

So with all of this psychic and emotional energy constantly going on inside my own head, to compensate for this my thinking process has become more and more complex. In other words, I guess that in order to deal with the problem of sensitivities going through the roof I unconsciously started being able to process my thoughts about many things at the same time (i.e. talking to my friends while working on another project and thinking about problems as well as the next day, the day before, constantly analyzing things in my mind etc.) for awhile now. In other words, so to speak, walk and chew gum at the same time.

I haven't been helping people who come to me with problems lately, well least ways I will engage my partner to screen them before I attempt to do so, and have to learn to say "no!" when I feel that their reasons may be questionable.

Unfortunately there are many people who seek an easy answer exerting as little effort as possible getting the results they want...then trying to work out a solution they may not like without getting a negative reaction when I tell them this truth without sugar coating it.

There are many hazards out there to the unwary Empath. As an Empath there are times where we will to go out of our way to think the best of another, and this can have hazardous results for those of us with sensitivities to easily getting hurt.

And this all used to be quite chaotic and now is just like anything else. As a result the way I talk is, well...sometimes not understandable... Like my brain is going faster than my mouth and I'll leave words or even an entire train of thoughts out at times. Then go back and forth to previous topics as fast as you can in an effort to recover and mend together the lost thoughts only to resort to attempting to compensate with a new train of thoughts and ideas. While my mind is busy doing all this analysis I am still trying to absorb what that person or persons had just tried to inform me about.

So the question is, "Is this good or bad?"

Not really. Once I knew what type of internal processor I had that drives me I learned rather quickly and adeptly how to utilize these characteristics in a constructive way. I also found Empathy to be an asset on many different occasions through the years working as a social worker.

The grounding still helps, *using my own auric energy,* when ever I get a chance, but this new way of thinking seems to prolong the stress and that build-up of negative energy or anxiety feeling. I still, for some reason, try to get deeper and deeper into what **they** society, media, or what any one individual might be saying. Sometimes just picking up vibes from the environment around me. Whatever the vibrations around me are telling me (not with question, mostly just analyzing). I know every time I'll catch something new I didn't see before helping me for next time but then go back and try again. Dealing with people is easier, but even though my patience grows less tolerant of ignorant comments people make...well, not really ignorant. Just someone trying to one up you with their attitude...I've noticed too when people do that now...I don't even have to be saying anything. I believe I may even have a sister or two, or brother right here in this group, which at this particular time that happens to be I.T., who could vouch to that fact about the general population out there,

"beware of ankle biter!" or “attack house mouse” Hee, hee, hee, I have used either at times to describe me.

Grounding and shielding can be important to those who wish to remain stable through the course of the day. There are many different methods of doing so. One does not have to follow any particular method, just use your own. I do my grounding just prior to saying my morning prayers, first thing upon waking up. There are also many websites on the internet that deals with energy work and how to ground yourself.

Love
Cyn

[/COLOR]
cyn

The Calling «  » by cyn
The Calling

[COLOR="Purple"]This was a message that was emailed to me by one of the members at my meetup group for which I m organiser for.

Dear Friends,

I was called this morning to write and share this.

Peace, Love, Light & Blessings,

Reigning Heart

PLEASE PASS THIS ON

THE CALLING

It is not a time now to be timid. It is a time to stand up and be counted. It is a time to stand up and be a warrior and a leader. It is a time to stand in your power and own it. This is the time that many have prophesied. This is the dawning of the Golden Age and you are being called now to own your knowledge and experience and to share it with the world for healing.

You already know who you are and what the truth about yourself is. You no longer need to ask if it’s true or not, or if it’s okay, and above all, you don’t need to ask anyone’s permission to be who you are. On the contrary, you need to own who you are and revel in it. You need to be sages and warriors and you need to express your truth, even if no other single person agrees with you, respects you, or supports you. This is your calling, this is your agreement, and this is your contract from long ago.

At the same time, always remain mindful. Always temper your thoughts and your actions with awareness, humility, compassion, understanding, and an open heart.

You are the Dream Catchers, the Way Showers, and the Guardians of Light. There are many of you here and throughout the cosmos and in many forms. Revel in these gifts of the Divine and use them for good because you have been called.

Reigning Heart
[/COLOR]
cyn