Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 247
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteranTagger Second ClassTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Question Starseed or Indigo?

I've recently come across Starseed information and was wondering what is the real difference between Starseeds and Indigos?
    I mean both categories seem pretty similar. Does anyone have any opionins or insight in this?

This ad goes away when you register.

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,241
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,413 Times in 942 Posts
    well the thing is you can be both. Many indigo's are starseeds and vice versa. Indigo is just a spiritual level so to speak. There's indigo, crystal, then rainbow and prolly more after that. Anyhow a starseed is just a soul that has not originated from earth. Quite often starseeds are having their first incarnation on earth but many have been here much longer and some have even forgotten that they are starseeds.
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Patryc For This Useful Post:

Watcher-of-the-Shadows (10-19-2009)

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    But don't indigos already feel like they don't belong? I guess thats what I'm having a hard time with. I've always felt as if I wasn't "human" I never fit in or thought the same and knew I was different but I just came across the starseed info. and it fits me, I know it but I also know I'm an indigo. And would my twin flame also be a starseed? Sorry I have so many questions

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    it depends, you can find places you feel like you belong when you are indigo, there are always like minds around, it's just harder to find. I guess the feeling of belonging comes from feeling a resonant energy and there is not often many resonant energies for indigo's which is why they feel like they don't belong. I think perhaps indigo's feel like they belong more with children. Of course there are certain children they click with more than others.

The feeling that you weren't human is a common starseed thing. It can also happen if you were an elemental. Many elementals incarnate in human form so that they can protect the environment better. Quite often this is their mission.
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranTagger First Class

Level
    Thanks
    I come from another realm, I may be called a starseed, I'm not an indigo although I share mission of indigos and possess all indigo characteristics. I'm not a human either spiritually and physically.

Indigo and Starseed are labels, choose the one you feel is the closest to you if you really need to 'belong' to some group. The most important is to discover the truth about yourself, but for some 'truth' there's no labels.
    Please click on the picture below and give it one more click to help the animals!
    Hidden Content
    Give a click to help save Rain Forest: Hidden Content

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thanx Veisha for you reply and I'm comfortable with myself I don't need to belong I've kinda already went through that since I'm multicultural
    Patryc, what is an elemental? Aren't they fairies and gnomes earth angels so to speak? I'm just kinda trippin' on all this info. i'm sure many of you understand that feeling of all of sudden (rather quickly) you come across information that you already had knowledge of.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Thanx again for all the answers but I think I got it. I know that I'm different and probably a huge mixture of things but I'll wait till more information comes to me. Thanx again for letting me just vent.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RoyalHues For This Useful Post:

ellebelle (05-17-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Yeah what exactly is an elemental? I have gotten some mixed info and found you wonder also.
    Take each day as it comes, never bowing to the temptations of evil.

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    pretty much elementals are spirits who take care of the earth, they are guardians so to speak. They can be fairies, pixies, slyphs (which are air elementals who look after clouds and rain and air quality), earth and tree elementals, water elementals. There are many and they can die too, they are not immortal so the reincarnation process is there for them too and they can incarnate as human if they feel that will make more of a difference to their overall mission.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content