Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteran1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Arrow ?how do you know where you r from?

Hey, Im pretty sure Im a starseed but I have a question. How do you know where it is you came from? How many planets are there that I might be from? What are the names of them? How do you contact them? Is there a way to one day go back?? (Sorry that Im asking so much, but Im kinda new =)

This ad goes away when you register.

Also, is there anyone who could confirm that Im a starseed? I think I am, but I have to know for sure...

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Here are some of the typical characteristics of a Starseed or Pleiadian, they are;

1. A relaxed and easy going personality.

2. Strong environmental beliefs.

3. A strong interest in high tech gadgets.

4. Well developed personal psychic and spiritual gifts, including, clairvoyance (the ability to see spirit), clairaudience (the ability to hear spirit), ESP and Telepathy etc.

5. Lack of personal stamina. (You feel tired easily.)

6. Poor organisational skills. (Schedules don’t appeal!)

7. A dislike of meat, artificial ingredients, man made fibres and highly processed foods. (You like the natural approach to life.)

8. A keen interest in the New Age movement.

9. A dislike of cruelty to other people and animals.

10. A natural tendency to suffer from stress related illnesses, such as headaches and muscle tension.

11. A dislike of time keeping and you have poor punctuality skills. (You’re always running late for appointments!)

12. A very keen interest in highly creative activities, such as music, art, painting, drawing, sculpture and writing.

13. A natural dislike of structure and repetition within Your life.

14. The ability to easily accept new technology that makes life easier and more interesting for yourself, e.g. mobile telephones, computers and the Internet.

15. A dislike of conventional work and standard work practices, e.g. jobs with little variation and lack of personal self expression.

16. A lack of interest in money and a carefree attitude towards how You spend, what You have.

17. A dislike of wars.

18. You naturally respect the opposite gender/sex.

19. A tendency to drift towards illegal drugs, alcohol, tobacco and other forms of stimuli.

20. You treat your partner as an equal. This is particularly true within personal relationships and close friendships.

21. A tendency to develop bouts of depression or other forms of mental illnesses, including schizophrenia.

22. You easily forget important calendar dates, such as family and friends birthdays, mother and fathers day, anniversaries etc.

23. You don't distinguish greatly, between gender roles. (He’ll change the baby and let her put out the garbage!)

24. You have little interest and attachment to personal possessions and physical items.

25. You have powerful and highly active, major, secondary and minor chakras throughout the physical body. This is especially true with the orange pelvis, green heart and purple brow/third eye chakras.

26. You may have a high susceptibility to eating disorders, including anorexia and bulimia.

27. You like to barter or exchange items with other Starseeds, keeping cash transactions to a minimum.

28. When You are stressed, You tend to pass your personal responsibilities onto other people. This can include parents, partner, friends, an employer or landlord.

29. You strongly value personal freedom and dislike following a conformist lifestyle.

30. You give dress, etiquette and social skills, a low priority. (You like to dress and act in a casual manner).

31. You readily accept the fact that U.F.O’s, E.T.’s (extra-terrestrials), Angels, Ascended Masters and a Universal Creator or God exists.

32. You tend to easily feel "hard done by" by life and other people, when you don't get what you want. (You like to have Your personal needs met quickly).

33. You have a highly sensitive nature and are easily hurt by other’s criticism.

34. Even with issues and activities, that You have a personal interested in, You normally, only have a limited amount of time, energy and enthusiasm for them. (You easily move onto other activities that interest You).

35. You feel a strong unity with all living life forms.

36. You may have strong feelings that you have lived on Earth or other planets before!

37. You do not like to commit Yourself to standard social expectations, e.g. You easily move from one job/career choice to another, once it becomes routine and boring.

How many have you scored? Five or more and you are obviously a Starseed!

Congratulations!

I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Walid For This Useful Post:

Aquarian Starseed (12-30-2010), Dolphinchild96 (12-28-2010), illogical (01-07-2011), lixietan (10-25-2009)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranTagger First Class

Level
    Thanks
    If you think you are a starseed, and you are honest with yourself about that (for example, when you don't do this only to make yourself feel better because you have low self- esteem), it should be a proof good enough that you are one.
    Usually starseeds remember their home (not necessarily the name of planet, but some landscapes, lifestyle, what they looked like), sometimes they don't remember but feel deep connection with some planet/type of starseed etc. Sometimes they receive the information in dreams.
    Please click on the picture below and give it one more click to help the animals!
    Hidden Content
    Give a click to help save Rain Forest: Hidden Content

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Veisha For This Useful Post:

Aaron Benjamin (12-07-2009), anton (12-08-2009), lixietan (10-25-2009), Zaher (12-19-2009)

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    i think i might remember one day. i did hear this word from another language in my head once... might have a connection. i was just curious, though. thanks for your help

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Walid View Post
    Here are some of the typical characteristics of a Starseed or Pleiadian, they are;

4. Well developed personal psychic and spiritual gifts, including, clairvoyance (the ability to see spirit), clairaudience (the ability to hear spirit), ESP and Telepathy etc.

6. Poor organisational skills. (Schedules donít appeal!)

7. A dislike of meat, artificial ingredients, man made fibres and highly processed foods. (You like the natural approach to life.)

10. A natural tendency to suffer from stress related illnesses, such as headaches and muscle tension.

11. A dislike of time keeping and you have poor punctuality skills. (Youíre always running late for appointments!)

12. A very keen interest in highly creative activities, such as music, art, painting, drawing, sculpture and writing.

14. The ability to easily accept new technology that makes life easier and more interesting for yourself, e.g. mobile telephones, computers and the Internet.

15. A dislike of conventional work and standard work practices, e.g. jobs with little variation and lack of personal self expression.

16. A lack of interest in money and a carefree attitude towards how You spend, what You have.

17. A dislike of wars.

19. A tendency to drift towards illegal drugs, alcohol, tobacco and other forms of stimuli.

20. You treat your partner as an equal. This is particularly true within personal relationships and close friendships.

21. A tendency to develop bouts of depression or other forms of mental illnesses, including schizophrenia.

22. You easily forget important calendar dates, such as family and friends birthdays, mother and fathers day, anniversaries etc.

23. You don't distinguish greatly, between gender roles. (Heíll change the baby and let her put out the garbage!)

24. You have little interest and attachment to personal possessions and physical items.

25. You have powerful and highly active, major, secondary and minor chakras throughout the physical body. This is especially true with the orange pelvis, green heart and purple brow/third eye chakras.

26. You may have a high susceptibility to eating disorders, including anorexia and bulimia.

27. You like to barter or exchange items with other Starseeds, keeping cash transactions to a minimum.

28. When You are stressed, You tend to pass your personal responsibilities onto other people. This can include parents, partner, friends, an employer or landlord.

29. You strongly value personal freedom and dislike following a conformist lifestyle.

30. You give dress, etiquette and social skills, a low priority. (You like to dress and act in a casual manner).

31. You readily accept the fact that U.F.Oís, E.T.ís (extra-terrestrials), Angels, Ascended Masters and a Universal Creator or God exists.

32. You tend to easily feel "hard done by" by life and other people, when you don't get what you want. (You like to have Your personal needs met quickly).

33. You have a highly sensitive nature and are easily hurt by otherís criticism.

34. Even with issues and activities, that You have a personal interested in, You normally, only have a limited amount of time, energy and enthusiasm for them. (You easily move onto other activities that interest You).

36. You may have strong feelings that you have lived on Earth or other planets before!

37. You do not like to commit Yourself to standard social expectations, e.g. You easily move from one job/career choice to another, once it becomes routine and boring.

Congratulations!

I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE
    ive been doing research, and now im almost sure im one. but not from plaeidia or whatever... not feeling a huge connection... thnks, though
    I've sailed away. I'm too far gone : . :

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Veisha View Post
    If you think you are a starseed, and you are honest with yourself about that (for example, when you don't do this only to make yourself feel better because you have low self- esteem), it should be a proof good enough that you are one.
    Usually starseeds remember their home (not necessarily the name of planet, but some landscapes, lifestyle, what they looked like), sometimes they don't remember but feel deep connection with some planet/type of starseed etc. Sometimes they receive the information in dreams.
    Thanks for sharing, Veisha

I really think you perfecty explain it all.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Veisha View Post
    shalom sarah(?), what is a starseed?

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Exclamation 37 out of 37

I got 37/37, guess I am a dead-ringer for a starseed. So how come I don't remember ANYTHING from another planet/time??

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Crystal_Human For This Useful Post:

anton (12-11-2009)

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lixietan View Post
    Hey, Im pretty sure Im a starseed but I have a question. How do you know where it is you came from? How many planets are there that I might be from? What are the names of them? How do you contact them? Is there a way to one day go back?? (Sorry that Im asking so much, but Im kinda new =)

Also, is there anyone who could confirm that Im a starseed? I think I am, but I have to know for sure...
    easy, were all from earth

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe For This Useful Post:

Aaron Benjamin (12-11-2009), Dolphinchild96 (12-28-2010), Grandma Lola (12-20-2009), Stardog Champion (01-15-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Human View Post
    I got 37/37, guess I am a dead-ringer for a starseed. So how come I don't remember ANYTHING from another planet/time??
    shalom crystal(?), i do love Crystal and my brother Hershel David very very very very much as i do all of our Family (btw please pray for a complete healing of my Mother and also of myself among all of the ill people of Israel and the Chassidei umot haolam etc.), Loved ones and Friends etc., all tzadikim yesodei olam etc., and as i do also our G*d hatzadika hatehorah vehakedosha b'emet imho, yesod haolam vegoalo lanetzach netzachim etc. hashem elohim kedoshim, our healer, our savior, our redeemer and our Creator, who will reveal the glory of the divine unity within creation soon, with the coming of our messianic redemption and in the best way possible for all people involved, please g*d willing etc. amen.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I know I am a starseed because I have been "abducted" by my alien race (Nordics). I've breed hybrids for them and have met my children. I've seen my home planet a number of times - but I do not know the name of it. I always long for when I will see the planet and my children again.

I meet all of Walid's qualifications. However, I would like to add that I recently took a Meyers Briggs personality test and it indicated that I am an INFP. An INFP is a very laid back person that doesn't pay much attention to time, schedules, etc (all of the same qualifications that Walid lists).

While I value Walid's information, I wonder if there are more personality types that are Starseeds. Surely we are not all of the same? Isn't diversity what makes us so special?
    I'm not a cynic - I'm a disappointed idealist!

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful_dreamer View Post
    While I value Walid's information, I wonder if there are more personality types that are Starseeds. Surely we are not all of the same? Isn't diversity what makes us so special?
    I resonate so much with the last sentence of your post

I've been wondering about that lately and actually, I find that there's often lots of narrow-mindness from the people who believe they are 'starseeds'.

Personally, I didn't wait to know about that concept of 'starseed', 'starpeople' or whatever before being aware of my origins. I mean, I didn't read a stuff about 'starseeds' and felt like "wow! that's me!", like a revelation. I had that 'revelation' before that. I just didn't find a label about that.

I actually find the label 'starpeople', 'starseeds' quite 'unaccurate' and narrow-minded.

Regarding the people who are earthian outside and non-earthian inside, I doubt they appreciate the label 'starpeople', 'starseeds' and such. I personally don't even understand why they specify the root 'star' in such a label.

My personal definition is (not only for the beings living on Earth):
    "being whose inner-source is not the planet its body lives on."
    The greek root xeno- means 'foreign', and I think 'xenosource', or 'xenocore' could be good clues for a label to create instead of 'starseed'.

Anyway: if we need to find similar people with similar experience, 'starseed' is the best key-word so far, whether we like it or not.

I have found some 'starseeds' pretty fanatical, who strongly affirm that there's one and only mission for starseeds: helping the Earth, curing it; bringing light, seeding good stuff & anchor on one and only planet/target: Earth, their lovely 'mother Earth'.

They say that the starseeds who don't feel involved in such a mission actually refuse it, are in denial, get their mission aborted and such. Very negative overview: "You help the Earth otherwise you're wrong."

How come some so-called starseeds claim that there's a unique mission (saving Earth) for ALL starseeds/xenosources?

It personally gets me appaled. So many different origins, so many different purposes - countless: how dare those people claim & try to convince that there's only one purpose???

I often doubt the real starseedishness of those who pretend they are 'starseeds'. I distrust wannabes and those whose memories are inducted/fake. Many people want to be 'starseeds'. They intrinsically are not.

Anyway... How dare they be so narrow-minded and fanatical? How dare they point at those sincere 'starseeds' who deeply know their 'mission' is NOT helping Earth but 'something else'?

'Starseed', 'starpeople'?
    -> arbitrary labels. We needed labels anyway. I find the 'star-' root pretty stupid.

Their mission?
    -> Countless origins, countless situations: no being is able to tell what is the mission of all those 'xenosources' or whatever.

I was feeling a bit unsettled about that "you are here to save the earth. Otherwise, you're in denial, you refuse, you're wrong, we are right, bla bla bla".

You know, it is already hard to feel like a 'starseed' (because they are not numerous, homesickness and such) but if - moreover - I belong to an 'aborted' minority among those so-called 'starseeds, that's even harder.

Anyway... I am very lucky I found out someone's list about starseeds functions/missions. For the very first time in my life, I could finally read words about several people who experience similar stuff about this all (the "fifth catagory" in my personal case):

Starseeds missions

17.03.09, by Anna Reeves

"Starseed missions

Starseeds in general have different missions on earth; here are the categories into which I would put them. I present here what I know, if anyone thinks I have missed out a mission then please write to me about it via [email protected] for evaluation.

"Anchors":

As the term "starseed" implies, a lot of us are here to "seed" earth with the energies from our home planet.
    This is not something we do actively, often we will not even be aware that we are fulfilling our mission simply by being here and anchoring our energy, which will usually be a very high one since our home planets are usually more evolved than earth, into earth's morphogenetic field. Thus our presence raises the overall frequency/energy of earth and makes it easier for all humans to evolve into these frequencies themselves.

"Builders":

These are the starseeds who actively work to change earth by building new structures in various areas of society; not by fighting against the old system, but simply by creating new, alternative and more enlightened organizations, groups, systems, ways of doing things... They have a strong vision of how certain things could be improved or what needs to be created, and they set about doing this with determination and conviction.

"Watchers":

A small percentage of starseeds seems to be here simply to observe what is going on here on earth at this important time in its history. This could be either because their home planet wants more information about what is going on, or to record current events for the future.

"Guides":

Sometimes a starseed soul may incarnate with the purpose of helping a certain other incarnated soul on their way, being a guide for this one person. This category of starseeds tends often not to be aware that they are already fulfilling their mission by helping this one person.

"Fifth Category" (I don't know how to call this category):

Some starseeds may be here not so much for the benefit of*earth, but for that of their home planet. This is*mainly the view of Jelaila Starr (who claims to be channeling the "Nibiruan Council"). I would summarise her view like this:

Many civilizations have become stagnant in their*spiritual growth by polarising too much towards the light or the dark, or they have some conflicts within their society or with another race that they can't solve. So they send starseeds to earth, and*when they are born here they forget everything about those problems. So when their guides re-create those problems for them in their life here on earth, they have the possibility to solve them here, and if they do then that creates a template which their home planet can use."

I'm so glad such a (5th, unlabelled) category exists. This is 'mine' and now I have new clues allowing me to find people who have a similar experience.

I appreciate the label 'starseed' less and less. I use it when I want to meet people with similar experience. I find that label useful for that but also naive & narrow-minded. I don't even understand why they put the root 'star-' in it. 'Starseed' is so (exo)planetary to me. Nothing 'stellar'. Ridiculous.

Anyway, here's my label: I'm an earthian human being whose inner-source is NOT the planet I live on but 'another one'. A sort of 'expatriate'? ^^

I'm aware there can be beings on Earth whose body is hybridized or/and not earthian. Mine is an earthian human body
    Last edited by anton; 12-20-2009 at 02:29 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anton For This Useful Post:

.amaranthine. (01-21-2010), lumiere (01-06-2011), ZhiLin (01-12-2010)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 775
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,605 Times in 1,718 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    easy, were all from earth
    mhm...I'm pretty sure Ohio is on earth...well, maybe not Cleveland i don't know

And if you want to know if you are a star seed, here is the definitive test...

Plant yourself and if you grow into a star then you were a starseed all along...if not well....I guess you're just like all the rest of us.

Happy to see you again Joe!
    Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got. ~Janis Joplin

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Grandma Lola For This Useful Post:

leila (01-11-2010)

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Lola View Post
    mhm...I'm pretty sure Ohio is on earth...well, maybe not Cleveland i don't know

And if you want to know if you are a star seed, here is the definitive test...

Plant yourself and if you grow into a star then you were a starseed all along...if not well....I guess you're just like all the rest of us.

Happy to see you again Joe!
    Hello Grandma

OK, you're having fun telling the topic-starter that she's an Earthling just like any us.

Grandma, I need to ask you this:
    what's wrong with the concept of 'starseed', in your opinion?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to anton For This Useful Post:

Grandma Lola (12-20-2009)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 775
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,605 Times in 1,718 Posts
    Why Anton, nothing is wrong with the concept....

also nothing is wrong with being silly in the middle of the night.

Ok sweetie...just lighten up a little, no harm was meant...I just can't be serious all the time.
    Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got. ~Janis Joplin

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Lola View Post
    Why Anton, nothing is wrong with the concept....

also nothing is wrong with being silly in the middle of the night.

Ok sweetie...just lighten up a little, no harm was meant...I just can't be serious all the time.
    Hahaha!

There's no problem, Grandma

The concept of 'starseed' is not perfect anyway. I was sincerely interested in knowing your opinion about it, so that I could improve my viewpoint.

And I think it's important to remind people they're first Earthlings who live on Earth, even though they may feel like extraterrestrials inside.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 457
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Smile

[I]Here are some of the typical characteristics of a Starseed or Pleiadian, they are;

11. A dislike of time keeping and you have poor punctuality skills. (Youíre always running late for appointments!)

17. A dislike of wars.

33. You have a highly sensitive nature and are easily hurt by otherís criticism.

I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE
    Ok... that's like...... my boyfriend, right there. Wow... I hope he doesn't find my post :P

EDIT. Hehehe, couldn't help myself. I got him to do it. He says he's: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15??, 16?, 18, 20, 22, 24, 25(don't know), 29, 30??, 33?, 34?, 35?, 36?

Close enough :P
    Last edited by ZhiLin; 12-28-2009 at 10:20 PM.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    almost right for me. I always was feeling that I'm different from others...

Old Soul
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 526
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,080 Times in 796 Posts
    Ask... If a person wants to know, ask and be willing to pay attention and accept it.
    Children Learn Respect BY Example

Old Soul
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

17. A dislike of wars.

23. You don't distinguish greatly, between gender roles. (Heíll change the baby and let her put out the garbage!)

31. You readily accept the fact that U.F.Oís, E.T.ís (extra-terrestrials), Angels, Ascended Masters and a Universal Creator or God exists.

Congratulations!

I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE
    i'd say yes to 90% of them....well i know that i am definitley a starseed assuming that i answered yes to more than 5 of these question....

i do feel like i am from somewhere... but i don't think i am new to this earth...

yes i might have been starseed but i might have chooses to come to earth for a long time ago... thats why i feel old...and i do think that i was emo in my previous lives (which i can't remember).... i think i am one of the earliest pioneers of starseed that had came to earth.... but who knows....

its like being a foreigner who have lived in the country for most of their lives...

hmmmhhhh after reading the link that walid sent....hmmmhh... i think that explains why i am more wiser with the depressed situation.... cos' i've been on earth for a long time... i guess more than the time i have spent my life(supposedly) in a higher dimension

no wonder i felt different... well i guess i am not alone anymore here.... now i have friends...

strangely enough... i think that my mum is also a starseed.. and have lived on earth for a while... but she prefers calm and traditional rules in life... and all that she wanted is that simplicity... she might have forgot the feeling of higher dimension....
    "i'm a free bitch baby.." Lady Gaga Hidden Content

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryOverdrive
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,150 Times in 1,660 Posts
    Hi: I answered yes to 23 of the questions. About 20 years ago i walked into a large bookstore in La Jolla, CA, went directly to the Astronomy section, opened a book at random, looked at the large photo without reading anything, and started crying, rather noticeably -- to the consternation of the "well bred" republicans present. It turned out that it was a picture of the Pleiades. And i really was transfixed by the star, Maia.

I've never really felt at home on this planet, especially given the (low) nature of its "leadership", and the clonelike antics of many of its inhabitants. One day...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast