Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

A prayer to clear surface oaths, vows and contracts

Hi Guys, I am leaving this site and today! I wanted to post this prayer first as its really great for clearing out surface stuff- I have been a member of this site but never really taken the time to contribute. You probably know the feeling of trying to juggle too many balls at once. Wishing love and harmony to you all! XXX

RELEASING VOWS AND CONTRACTS

Past life vows and contracts can bind us in this life. They are often made in ceremonies and are based in religions and then angels are appointed to oversee them. We need to release these vows and contracts as well as the angels, in order to move forwards in our lives.

We can take vows of chastity, poverty, obedience or silence. Other vows are of austerity, conformity, penitence, fidelity and charity. If the vows are not released at death they are carried forwards into the next life.

Curses can also be made on us, either in ceremony, or just by malevolent thoughts. Thoughts are extremely powerful so always watch your thoughts. Curses can be carried over into future lives, or we may meet someone from a past life who cursed us in the past and it is reactivated in the present life.

Sometimes in a past life we may be contracted to a dark entity which will be reactivated in present life and the contracts need to be broken.

The Angels and Ascended Masters are very happy to help with the release of any vows and curses from your energy systems. The following beings are very powerful and can be invoked for help.

Lord Kumeka, Master of Light and Chohan of the 8th ray of cleansing, aquamarine.

Vywamus, who is the Higher Self of Sanat Kumara, the Being in charge of your ascension process, is a mighty power to call on.

Djwhal Kuhl, who works with Lord Kuthumi, Chohan of the 2nd ray, is dedicated to helping all on this planet.

This ad goes away when you register.

Archangel Michael and his hosts of angels have the authority to release and transmute all dark energy.

One way of releasing these vows is to make a decree. This is a command to the Universe, taken from a point of mastery. To make a decree stand or sit upright. It must be spoken out loud with authority. A preamble to the decree can be helpful in clearing the energy around you.

Preamble to Decree

I forgive all those who have ever hurt, harmed or cursed me, known and unknown, as I ask for forgiveness of those who I have hurt, harmed or cursed, known and unknown. I invoke the Law of Forgiveness, under Grace, for all situations, conditions and events in my life and all past lives.

Invocation

I now invoke Lord Kumeka, Chohan of the 8th Ray, Vywamus, Djwhal Kuhl and the mighty Archangel Michael to release outdated vows.

Decree

In the name of God and all that is light, under the Law of Grace, I now decree that all vows, ancestral curses, genetic curses, soul curses, pacts, dedications, implants, contracts, soul contracts, sub contracts, commitments and agreement made by me or to me are rescinded and transmuted, whether in this life or another, in all parallel lives and Universes, in all directions of time, in all my bodies, and with all dark entities, light entities, beings, things and objects. I command that the angels and other beings who administer these vows release their duties forthwith.
    I AM totally free.

Repeat 3 times.

It is done, It is done, It is done.

You can follow this with a meditation or visualisation in which you ask your angels to guide you back to the place where your vows or contracts were made. Notice who was conducting the ceremony and look around at the congregation to see if you recognise anyone from the present life now.

Hand any rings or symbols back to whoever gave them to you. Tear up any contracts and then let them burn in the Holy Spirits fire, or St. Germaine’s violet flame.

Clearly tell the person who conducted the ceremony that you are now releasing yourself from the vow and all its commitment.

Thank the angels for supporting your vow and release them.

Visualise yourself walking out of the place, totally free, ready to move forwards in your life.

Dissolving lingering attachments

I am sending all known and unknown energetic devices, cords, hooks, implants, tubes and symbols into the centre of the sun so that they can be released, I, myself and everything around me, my house and property (naming anyone else in the property also, including pets) and anything they are attached to be free from them so that positive energies may be returned. Then make sign of equal armed cross in front of you from forehead to chest and then from right shoulder to left shoulder and immediately again from forehead to chest and then left shoulder to right shoulder

Learning from the experience- and releasing all the shock and trauma

In the name of god and all that is light, under the Law of Grace, I now decree that all shock and trauma are totally released from all of my bodies and transmuted, whether in this life or another, in all parallel lives and Universes, in all directions of time, in all my bodies. All energetic, imprinting these traumatic events had on me in me and around me are completely and totally cleared to the highest and best of my soul. All lessons are learned and integrated with absolute understanding, clarity and harmony to the relevant levels of my being with total easy and grace, so that all traumas is dissolved. I am totally free

It is done it is done, it is done

Gathering all soul pieces, parts and essences and integrating them

In the name of God and all that is light, under the Law of Grace, I now decree that all Soul parts, pieces, and particles are returned to me, cleaned and energised and integrated with in me, in all parallel lives and Universes, in all directions of time, in all my bodies. All soul parts, pieces essences I may have of others knowingly or unknowingly are are to be returned to them in the highest and best order. I am totally whole

It is done, it is done, it is done

Taking back your power

In the name of God and all that is light, under the Law of Grace, I now decree that all wands, wings, abilities, powers are returned to me, cleaned and energised and integrated with in me, in all parallel lives and Universes, in all directions of time, in all my bodies. All abilities I may have of others knowingly or unknowingly are to be returned in the highest and best order. I am totally whole, complete and authentic,

It is done, it is done, it is done.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lisajane For This Useful Post:

Walid (11-12-2009)