Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Talking Numerology: Find out your number and what it says about you!!!!

My number is 11.

This ad goes away when you register.

Go to this site Type in your first and last name and you can find out your main number and two other numbers that will tell you about your self 95% Accurately! Tell me if it's really accurate about you! I'm sure it will!What Your Name Means (Numerology)
    ~A smile says more then words ever can~Hidden Content

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    lol my number is 6
    dream number 9

You dream of being creative, intellectual, and universal; the selfless humanitarian. You understand the needy and want to help them. You would love to be a person people count on for support and advice.

just about sums me up - i do want ppl to take my advice but they never do!!

how can you have a number 11 btw shouldnt it be 2? (1+1)?
    "There is a dream inside a dream I'm wide awake The more I sleep You'll understand when I'm dead" - the reflecting god/Marilyn Manson

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks
    fun thread, thanks!

If I use my full name including my middle name, which I do in formal circumstances, resumes,etc. I'm a 7.

If I input just my first and last name, I'm a 5.

Both are quite accurate,but slightly different. It just depends on how one must input their info to get the same result. Perhaps, I, overlooked the instructions, if any? which is obviously very important to the overall result.

It was fun anyway, thanks!

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 249
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Album pictures1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    mine is also eleven

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteran1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hollo View Post
    lol my number is 6
    dream number 9

You dream of being creative, intellectual, and universal; the selfless humanitarian. You understand the needy and want to help them. You would love to be a person people count on for support and advice.

just about sums me up - i do want ppl to take my advice but they never do!!

how can you have a number 11 btw shouldnt it be 2? (1+1)?
    11, 22 and 33 are master numbers thats why you dont reduce them to anything.

mine are 1 and 5 according to this test.

when I do it with my birth date I'm 11
    Last edited by Genesis; 11-23-2009 at 10:24 PM.

Sometimes it feels like the world is falling asleep
    How do you wake someone up from inside a dream?

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    My number is apparently 6, soul urge number 5, inner dream number 1.

Assessment of accuracy:

Number of accurate points in the description: 8

Number of inaccurate points in the description: 9

Number of points in the description that were neither accurate or inaccurate (either unknown, or only apply to me some of the time with the opposite applying the other times): 7

Not very impressive then, LOL.

Hang on, I'll try it with my dad's last name. It is officially my dad's last name on my birth certificate even though I always go by my mum's.

6, again, soul urge is 3 this time, inner dream number 3 too.

Accurate points: 7

Inaccurate points: 9

Neither accurate nor inaccurate: 7

Only slightly more inaccurate than the last, still very inaccurate.
    Last edited by Amoeba; 11-24-2009 at 12:17 AM.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 502
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 1,247 Posts
    Mine is number 4

some things related to the number 4

4 Earthly seasons, 4 phases of the moon, cycles, building, 4 sides of a square, 4th astrological house (ruled by cancer), 4 facial features (2 eyes, nose, mouth), 4 limbs (2 legs, 2 arms), 4 physical sexual organs (2 breasts, vagina, bottom), 4 directions (up, down, left, right), 4 elements (fire, earth, water, air), the 4th chakra (heart), 4 types of solar system bodies (sun, moons, planets, comets/asteroids), 4 times in a day (morning, afternoon, evening, night), 4 aspect of being human (mind, body, spirit, soul)

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteranTagger First Class5000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    What your first name means:
    Hebrew Male Variant of Jeremiah: May Jehovah exalt. Exalted of the Lord.
    English Male Variant of Jeremiah in use since the Middle Ages.

Your number is: 11

The characteristics of #11 are: High spiritual plane, intuitive, illumination, idealist, a dreamer.

The expression or destiny for #11:
    Your Expression number is 11. The number 11 is the first of the master numbers. It is associated with idealistic concepts and rather spiritual issues. Accordingly, it is a number with potentials that are somewhat more difficult to live up to. You have the capacity to be inspirational, and the ability to lead merely by your own example. An inborn inner strength and awareness can make you an excellent teacher, social worker, philosopher, or advisor. No matter what area of work you pursue, you are very aware and sensitive to the highest sense of your environment. Your intuition is very strong; in fact, many psychic people and those involved in occult studies have the number 11 expression. You possess a good mind with keen analytical ability. Because of this you can probably succeed in most lines of work, however, you will do better and be happier outside of the business world. Oddly enough, even here you generally succeed, owing to your often original and unusual approach. Nonetheless, you are more content working with your ideals, rather than dollars and cents.

The positive aspect of the number 11 expression is an always idealistic attitude. Your thinking is long term, and you are able to grasp the far-reaching effects of actions and plans. You are disappointed by the shortsighted views of many of your contemporaries. You are deeply concerned and supportive of art, music, or of beauty in any form.

The negative attitudes associated with the number 11 expression include a continuous sense of nervous tension; you may be too sensitive and temperamental. You tend to dream a lot and may be more of a dreamer than a doer. Fantasy and reality sometimes become intermingled and you are sometimes very impractical. You tend to want to spread the illumination of your knowledge to others irrespective of their desire or need.

Your Soul Urge number is: 1

A Soul Urge number of 1 means:
    Your Soul Urge is the number 1. With a Soul Urge number of 1, you want to lead and direct, to work independent of supervision, by yourself or with subordinates. You take pride in your abilities and want to be recognized for them. You may seek opportunities to display your strength and usefulness, wanting to create and originate. In your desire to manage the big picture and the main issues, you may often leave the details to others.

The positive 1 Soul Urge is Ambitious and determined, a leader seeking opportunities. There is a great deal of honesty and loyalty in this character. If you possess positive 1 Soul Urge qualities, you are very attainment oriented and driven to success. You are a loyal friend and strictly fair in your business dealings.

The negative side of the 1 Soul Urge must be avoided. A negative 1 is apt to dominate situations and people; the home, the spouse, the family and the business. Emotions aren't strong in this nature. If you possess an excess of 1 energy, you may, at times, be boastful and egotistic. You must avoid being too critical and impatient of trifles. The great need of the 1 Soul Urge is the development of friendliness, and a sincere interest in people.

Your Inner Dream number is: 1

An Inner Dream number of 1 means:
    You dream of being a leader and one who is in charge. You want to be known for your courage, daring, and original ideas. You seek unconquered heights. People may get a first impression that you are very aggressive and sure of yourself.
    Those "1's" continue to haunt me...

100% accurate, though. Was very impressed with this.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Your number is: 5

The characteristics of #5 are: Expansiveness, visionary, adventure, the constructive use of freedom.

The expression or destiny for #5:

The number 5 Expression endows with the wonderful characteristic of multi-talents and versatility. You can do so many things well. The tone of the number 5 is constructive freedom, and in your drive to attain this freedom, you will likely be the master of adaptability and change. You are good at presenting ideas and knowing how to approach people to get what you want. Naturally, this gives you an edge in any sort of selling game and spells easy success when it comes to working with people in most jobs. Your popularity may lead you toward some form of entertainment or amusement. Whatever you do, you are clever, analytical, and a very quick thinker.

If there is too much of the 5 energy in your makeup, you may express some the negative attitudes of the number. Your restless and impatient attitude may keep you from staying with any project for too long. Sometimes you can be rather erratic and scatter yourself and your energies. You have a hard time keeping regular office hours and maintaining any sort of a routine. You tend to react strongly if you sense that your freedom of speech or action is being impaired or restricted in any way. As clever as you are, you may have a tendency to make the same mistakes over and over again because much of your response is glib reaction rather that thoughtful application. You are in a continuous state of flux brought by constantly changing interests.

Your Soul Urge number is: 22

A Soul Urge number of 22 means:
    The Soul Urge of the master number 22 is very much that of the master builder. You would like to use your abilities in an important humanitarian undertaking, and have an innate desire is to express the significant power you feel in a concrete manner, as a builder, engineer, diplomat, etc. In some way you want to make a considerable contribution to the world.

The 22 gives a broad, universal outlook with a rather practical and common-sense approach. You have especially high intelligence, with an unusual perception and awareness. This number often denotes a high degree of diplomatic abilities and high ideals. You are a very capable person and you may possess special leadership abilities that you can and should develop. People respect you and recognize your superior foresight and vision.

The negative side of the 22 soul urge is a high degree of nervous energy and a tendency to be very dominating. It is unfortunate that all who possess the urge of 22 do not use its energies to the greatest advantage; but then it should be recognized that these energies are understandably the most difficult to focus and direct.

Your Inner Dream number is: 1

An Inner Dream number of 1 means:
    You dream of being a leader and one who is in charge. You want to be known for your courage, daring, and original ideas. You seek unconquered heights. People may get a first impression that you are very aggressive and sure of yourself.
    Sure of myself??? Aggressive when stupidity comes along.
    "I show my light thus you can see how bright you shine." This is the most beautiful sentece I ever created.
    ... and my bonehead-avatar: can you see, how beautiful he smiles?

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Here is mine and great post btw my friend. And. this is very on the money for me.

There are 17 letters in your name.
    Those 17 letters total to 76
    There are 6 vowels and 11 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:Greek Male Variant of Stephen: Crown; victorious.
    English Male Variant of Stephen 'Crown; wreath.'.

Your number is: 4

The characteristics of #4 are: A foundation, order, service, struggle against limits, steady growth.

The expression or destiny for #4:
    Order, service, and management are the cornerstones of the number 4 Expression. Your destiny is to express wonderful organization skills with your ever practical, down-to-earth approach. You are the kind of person who is always willing to work those long, hard hours to push a project through to completion. A patience with detail allows you to become expert in fields such as building, engineering, and all forms of craftsmanship. Your abilities to write and teach may lean toward the more technical and detailed. In the arts, music will likely be your choice. Artistic talents may also appear in such fields as horiculture and floral arrangement, as well. Many skilled physicians and especially surgeons have the 4 Expression.

The positive attitudes of the 4 Expression yield responsibility; you are one who no doubt, fulfills obligations, and is highly systematic and orderly. You are serious and sincere, honest and faithful. It is your role to help and you are required to do a good job at everything you undertake.

If there is too much 4 energies present in your makeup, you may express some of the negative attitudes of the number 4. The obligations that you face may tend to create frustration and feelings of limitation or restriction. You may sometimes find yourself nursing negative attitudes in this regard and these can keep you in a rather low mood. Avoid becoming too rigid, stubborn, dogmatic, and fixed in your opinions. You may have a tendency to develop and hold very strong likes and dislikes, and some of these may border on the classification of prejudice. The negative side of 4 often produces dominant and bossy individuals who use disciplinarian to an excess. These tendencies must be avoided. Finally, like nearly all with 4 Expression, you must keep your eye on the big picture and not get overly wrapped up in detail and routine.

Your Soul Urge number is: 9

A Soul Urge number of 9 means:
    With a 9 Soul Urge, you want to give to others, usually in a humanitarian or philanthropic manner. You are highly motivated to give friendship, affection and love. And you are generous in giving of your knowledge and experience. You have very sharing urges, and you are likely to have a great deal to share. Your concern for others makes you a very sympathetic and generous person with a sensitive and compassionate nature.

You are able to view life in very broad and intuitive terms. You often express high ideals and an inspirational approach to life. If you are able to fully realize the potential of your motivation, you will be a very self-sacrificing person who is able to give freely without being concerned about any return or reward.

As with all human beings, you are prone to sometimes express the negative attitudes inherent to your Soul Urges. You may become too sensitive and tend to express emotions strongly at times. There can be significant conflict between higher aims and personal ambitions. You may resent the idea of giving all of the time and, in fact, if there is too much 9 energy in your nature you may reject the idea. You may often be disappointed in the lack of perfection in yourself and others.

Your Inner Dream number is: 4

An Inner Dream number of 4 means:
    You dream of being a very solid citizen that people can depend upon. You strive for organization and predictable order. You want to be recognized as a person with a plan and the discipline to make that plan work like clockwork.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Yes , It's not perfect. It reduced my 33 to a 6 for my soul urge. Numerology is not that complicated. You can always learn to do your own. I wrote a program on my brothers Commadore 64 to do numerology back in '87. Still got the program on cassette tape in my stuff. Boy that was a different world back then.
    My book... Hidden Content
    My Mission... Hidden Content
    Preservative and chemical free. Cruelty Free. Vegetarian & Vegan Formulas... Hidden Content

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I've been quite interested in numerology for sometime now. Interesting to see so many master numbers here.

I am a lifepath number 1 with a soul urge of 9 and inner dream of 1.

I have pulled a report off this website before and it was very in-depth and quite spot on. Life Numbers

Apparently I am a leader, a pioneer, a rebel and my soul urge is that of a humanitarian who wants to make the world a better place and my inner dream is to be QUEEN!! Muhahahahaha!
    "We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." ~ Ray Bradbury
    "Looking back over a lifetime, you see that LOVE was the answer to EVERYTHING." ~Ray Bradbury

Old Soul
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 977
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,313 Posts
    ^^^^^^

that site is so kiss a**. i mean i like its fun, but the report i just pulled sounds a bit over the top in its presentation. it made me sound like a super star or like it was like a game show voiceover quality, i have just won he destiny number of 6!!! woo hoo!!!
    but it was pretty accurate...well some of it. some of its just weird.
    here:

Date of birth: December 12, 1973
    Destiny number: 78 / 6
    Life Path number: 44 / 44
    Physical Plane: 5
    Mental Plane: 4
    Emotional Plane: 6
    Intuitive Plane: 3
    Personality number: 41 / 5
    Soul Urge number: 37 / 1

The influence of your Day of Birth;
    You were born on the 12th day of the month, which makes your birth number 3.

Talk about being born under a lucky star! You're the most charismatic of the threes. You haven't had to struggle as hard as other women to get to where you are today, and you're blessed with a superb sense of timing. You KNOW when something is about to happen, and you know WHEN to go for it!

Have you noticed that people often rush to your aid at times of need? Maybe when you're in the grocery store, people let you cut in front of them in line. At work, you'll find that extra pair of willing hands. You ATTRACT that kind of assistance.

Your Destiny number;
    Responsible, dependable, loving, practical and traditional . .. these traits, my friend, are you all over!

You're really a rather remarkable woman to be around. You have "the call" to nurture and support others, you believe in an "honest day's work for an honest day's pay" and you're simply a friendly, naturally nice gal.

The reason for all these traits-and no doubt the reason why you're ATTRACTED to the more conservative side of life -- is that you're under the influence of a 6 Destiny. Most people with this Destiny have a remarkable ability to heal the physical and emotional hurts of others. They also believe in the high ideals of truth, beauty, justice and harmony.

What a terrific way to go through life!

In order to fulfill your destiny, it's important to accept that there are certain things you must be, do, and accomplish in your life.

Your Life Path's influence;
    A person with high mental capabilities, someone who is materialistically inclined, who works hard and who won't rest until reaching the top . . .

Does this describe someone you know-namely YOU? Well, there's a reason that you have the qualities to become quite a success in any endeavor you choose. You travel a 44 Lifepath, meaning that many of your efforts and situations will involve your superb mental powers!

But you're different than the run-of-the-mill workaholics who stay late to impress the boss.

Your Intuitive Plane;
    You are very attuned to supernatural phenomena, and have keen insight into forces which others are not even aware of.

You should learn how to tap into your excellent PSYCHIC abilities and find answers to life's mysteries.

Some people could talk until they're blue in the face and not be able to convince anyone of anything. You, on the other hand, have but to lift an eyebrow or smile ever so slightly to WIN people over. And when you actually make a formal argument for or against something, your persuasive powers are at their peak.

"Well, things could always be worse." That's a typical reaction for you to a predicament that might leave someone else in a funk for days. Being OPTIMISTIC just comes naturally to you, and you have a knack for finding the humor in almost every situation. The only thing that brings you "down" is being considered superficial or fake.

Your Personality number - how others see you;
    What a flamboyant and fun-loving personality you have! When people think of you, they think of a woman who's unpredictable, attractive, curious and interesting and active. You, my friend, appear to be the original "free spirit!" Your life seems to be one of endless variety and fun times.

The reason for your ability to project that busy, funny and enthusiastic image is that you're under the influence of a 5 Outer Personality. Women with this Personality are, very simply, a heck of a lot of FUN to be around! You ALWAYS know the best restaurants to go to, the most adventurous places to be and the best things to do on short notice!

Your Soul Urge influence - what truly makes you happy;
    A rebel WITH a cause, determined, headstrong, ambitious

. . someone with a lot of willpower . . .

If this sounds like YOU, you're absolutely right! Your desire to take control of any situation results from the influence a 1 Soul Urge has over you. You're at your best when you work alone, and can come up with innovative and trend-setting ideas!

What gets you through life is inner strength, willpower and an ability to master almost any situation.
    ~many hands make the work light~

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen O View Post
    Yes , It's not perfect. It reduced my 33 to a 6 for my soul urge. Numerology is not that complicated. You can always learn to do your own. I wrote a program on my brothers Commadore 64 to do numerology back in '87. Still got the program on cassette tape in my stuff. Boy that was a different world back then.
    Hehe, I started with commodore VC20
    "I show my light thus you can see how bright you shine." This is the most beautiful sentece I ever created.
    ... and my bonehead-avatar: can you see, how beautiful he smiles?

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 468
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

There are 12 letters in your name.
    Those 12 letters total to 46
    There are 6 vowels and 6 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 1

The characteristics of #1 are: Initiating action, pioneering, leading, independent, attaining, individual.
    Last edited by QuosVadis; 11-26-2009 at 02:58 AM.
    Humanity is going to need a substantially new way of thinking if it is to survive!" (Albert Einstein)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 986 Posts
    Your number is: 11
    The characteristics of #11 are: High spiritual plane, intuitive, illumination,
    idealist, a dreamer.
    The expression or destiny for #11:
    Your Expression number is 11. The number 11 is the first of the master
    numbers. It is associated with idealistic concepts and rather spiritual issues.
    Accordingly, it is a number with potentials that are somewhat more difficult to
    live up to. You have the capacity to be inspirational, and the ability to lead
    merely by your own example. An inborn inner strength and awareness can
    make you an excellent teacher, social worker, philosopher, or advisor. No
    matter what area of work you pursue, you are very aware and sensitive to the
    highest sense of your environment. Your intuition is very strong; in fact, many
    psychic people and those involved in occult studies have the number 11
    expression. You possess a good mind with keen analytical ability. Because of
    this you can probably succeed in most lines of work, however, you will do
    better and be happier outside of the business world. Oddly enough, even here
    you generally succeed, owing to your often original and unusual approach.
    Nonetheless, you are more content working with your ideals, rather than
    dollars and cents.
    The positive aspect of the number 11 expression is an always idealistic
    attitude. Your thinking is long term, and you are able to grasp the far-reaching
    effects of actions and plans. You are disappointed by the shortsighted views of
    many of your contemporaries. You are deeply concerned and supportive of art,
    music, or of beauty in any form.
    The negative attitudes associated with the number 11 expression include a
    continuous sense of nervous tension; you may be too sensitive and
    temperamental. You tend to dream a lot and may be more of a dreamer than a
    doer. Fantasy and reality sometimes become intermingled and you are
    sometimes very impractical. You tend to want to spread the illumination of your
    knowledge to others irrespective of their desire or need.
    Your Soul Urge number is: 3
    A Soul Urge number of 3 means:
    With the Soul Urge number 3 your desire in life is personal expression, and
    generally enjoying life to its fullest. You want to participate in an active social
    life and enjoy a large circle of friends. You want to be in the limelight,
    expressing your artistic or intellectual talents. Word skills may be your thing;
    speaking, writing, acting, singing. In a positive sense, the 3 energy is friendly,
    outgoing and always very social.
    You have a decidedly upbeat attitude that is rarely discouraged; a good mental
    and emotional balance.
    The 3 Soul Urge gives intuitive insight, thus, very high creative and
    inspirational tendencies. The truly outstanding trait shown by the 3 Soul Urge is
    that of self-expression, regardless of the field of endeavor.
    On the negative side, you may at times become too easygoing and too
    optimistic, tending to scatter forces and accomplish very little. Often, the
    excessive 3 energy produces non-stop talkers. Everyone has faults, but the 3
    soul urge doesn't appreciate having these pointed out.
    Your Inner Dream number is: 8
    An Inner Dream number of 8 means:
    You dream of success in the business or political world, of power and control of
    large material endeavors. You crave authority and recognition of executive
    skills. Your secret self may have very strong desire to become an
    entrepreneur.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

yeah, pretty true... not the numbers i have calculated before... wonder what the system is..
    ~~it is no measure of health, to be adjusted to a sick society~~
    ...~~may the bridges I burn light the way~~...