Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

What The Government Doesn't Want You To Know

Over history civilizations have risen and fallen over and over again. Most of us alive on the planet today remember the collapse of the Soviet Union and some witnessed the fall of the Nazi regime. This is what occurs when the government is no longer serving the people. Right now in the U.S. we are starting to see this pattern occurring within our own government system.

The United States of America is symbolic of the Roman Empire (just look at the architectural style of the White House and many other government buildings). They rose quickly to the largest Empire in the World just like we have. Yet due to the stupid and greedy nature of always wanting more, they also destroyed themselves, which is exactly where we are headed. Growth within equality is limitless, yet when people are divided against each other and themselves, one side benefits far more. This leads to imbalance, which inevitably leads to collapse.

Our President is elected into office by the people, yet currently the only way to become elected is through an incredibly expensive campaign. This puts any chance of getting elected out of the reach of most people. By having to campaign the prospective president must align themselves with wealthy and powerful corporations, which is where the majority of the money is tied up. Thus, the corporations exercise more influence within the government than the people the Federal government is supposed to represent.

This ad goes away when you register.

The new Michael Moore movie “Capitalism: A Love Story”, explains what really is occurring behind the scenes, that the majority of the people are not even aware of. It explains that the heads of the U.S. Treasury department were made up almost exclusively of former executives from the Goldman-Sachs Corporation. This is not something new. Ronald Regan is the most well known corporate puppet. He had been a prominent actor that the corporations threw money at to have elected, thus becoming their toy. There is even a video snippet showing the president giving a speech where the former CEO of Meryl-Lynch elbows him and tells him to speed it up ( YouTube - Speed It Up ). This is the power that we have given the corporations by playing into their games.

What most people don't know is that 9/11 was an inside job by our own government. Even if you ignore the fact that not one, not two, but three steel buildings fell due to fire for the first time in history, there's still an enormous amount of loose ends. An in-depth investigation should have been carried out, yet the rubble was immediately shipped to China to be destroyed. Even the heads of the 9/11 Commission have come out saying the government isn't telling people the whole story. The Bush administration had plenty of reasons to want 9/11 to occur. First and foremost, if you want to pass oppressive and illegal laws, you have to keep the people in fear. It's no coincidence every time something like this happens, they chip away a little more at the Bill of Rights. Then there's the heroin, which the Taliban was actually halting the production of. The U.S. propaganda machine has actually been trying to convince people drugs supported terrorism, the reality is that the U.S. troops going over to Afghanistan has been one of the greatest boons to heroin production. The CIA has been caught trafficking drugs before, and now a top Afghan minister has come out saying they're doing it again. So there's the fear mongering, billions of dollars made from the war, and drug trafficking, all of which directly benefit Bush and friends from 9/11, but there's also the fact that the destruction of the WTC Towers destroyed an enormous amount of financial records. Want to investigate the events leading up to the current “Banking Crisis”? Too bad, many if not most of the records have been conveniently destroyed. Plus the CIA was able to destroy a whole bunch of their dirty laundry there as well.

It has been proven that only 5 of the largest corporate banks needed a bail-out, the other banks were forced to take the money so that it did not look like a big scheme. When the original bailout was shot down they made it look as though we would go into an economic recession if we did not help them out. It was constructed to induce fear in the general population so that the corporations could get away with everything without being noticed too much. The Bush administration sold out the people to the banks, and now the Obama administration is poised to sell the people out to the insurance companies. It used to be if a company got too powerful, they were too big to exist, now we're sold the lie that we depend upon these monopolies and they're too big to fail.

Right now Obama wants to send more troops overseas to secure everything before withdrawing from the middle-east. This is pure stupidity! Our troops are being used by the corporations to secure the oil rights and to traffic drugs... and this is what we are supporting? Our men and women are giving their lives as puppets because of how corrupt our government has become. They make it seem as though you will be a hero serving and protecting your country if you join the military, they know how to advertise... that's for sure. Having foreign troops in Afghanistan and Iraq hasn't prevented terrorism, it's encouraged it.

The local police force is no better. Men and women believe that they will be saving people's lives if they become a police officer, when in reality all they are doing is enforcing the rules of our government and the corporations. The police and the judges are the biggest threat to most people's basic rights, not the enforcers like they're sworn to be. Stupidity is being enforced while in truth they are making lives difficult for those whom will not conform to what society believes is best. They want us to stay ignorant and separate, they want us to continue to judge each other because they know what would occur if as a people we would come together. The government would belong to the people again, and so many of them would be out of business. Many use the excuse that they're just “following orders” yet the politicians, the judges and the police benefit directly from oppressing the people. If they hand out more fines, they can afford bigger raises and they get promoted faster. This is a system where the government directly benefits from the oppression of the people. We wont even go into what a circus the whole judicial system is.

When this occurs within a civilization the people have the RIGHT to replace the government with a system that actually works for the people (refer to the Declaration of independence and the Constitution) ( YouTube - The Declaration of Independence ). If it no longer serves the people, it needs to be torn down and rebuilt in a way where EVERYONE has total equality. It's time to make a stand together as a people and demand our freedom back! We make up the majority of the population in this country. It's time to stand together with one voice and say NO to the government and corporations being in control and say YES to the return of our freedom and equality!

Love Desi, Will, Mother and Father God, and Your Family of Light.
    Be the change we want to see on the planet...we create our reality...it's time to spread peace not fear! Hidden Content

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to desire knowledge For This Useful Post:

indigl (12-02-2009), Ladyhawke1017 (10-13-2011), moonlitmeadows (12-18-2009), Nature_Girl (09-11-2012), overflow88 (08-02-2011), Panfluit (11-04-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranTagger First Class

Level
    Thanks
    hi chaya yehudis

Banned
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 942
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Desi, why is GFL central stationed In Crestone Colorado...not too far from Denver?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to beautifulmind For This Useful Post:

ZZ23 (12-07-2009)

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 399
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteran1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    So, what are we going to do about it?

i am a banana
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,071 Times in 601 Posts
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed."

-D. Eisenhower
    ॐ Breathe ॐ
    Hidden Content

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calibas For This Useful Post:

Panfluit (11-04-2011), Sephish (12-01-2009), Tina (12-07-2009)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulmind View Post
    Desi, why is GFL central stationed In Crestone Colorado...not too far from Denver?
    ??? what are you trying to say?

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mnemeion View Post
    So, what are we going to do about it?
    It's for all of us to decide together. We must all come together and make things difficult for the government and the corporations. I have an idea but I wont post it openly cause I'd have officials at my door in a few hours and pregnant women shouldn't be in jail!
    Be the change we want to see on the planet...we create our reality...it's time to spread peace not fear! Hidden Content

i am a banana
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    ॐ Breathe ॐ
    Hidden Content

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Calibas For This Useful Post:

desire knowledge (12-01-2009)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanks for filling in the gaps...love always does

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by desire knowledge View Post
    ??? what are you trying to say?

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

It's for all of us to decide together. We must all come together and make things difficult for the government and the corporations. I have an idea but I wont post it openly cause I'd have officials at my door in a few hours and pregnant women shouldn't be in jail!
    I was asking a question as to why you are "stationed" so close to Denver... ??

i am a banana
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I was asking a question as to why you are "stationed" so close to Denver... ??
    Because we're part of a secret government conspiracy and that's where the all the military bases are located, or maybe Denver has no bearing at all as to why we're here and you're just paranoid...
    ॐ Breathe ॐ
    Hidden Content

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Calibas For This Useful Post:

lillies1978 (12-02-2009)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 764 Posts
    I don't disagree Desi (I'm not 100% sure on 9/11, but that doesn't matter much). Question is, do they have much choice when it comes to oil rights? The middle east holds a dangerous monopoly on it at the moment and the global economy still depends on it quite a bit. An american oil company just announced that they'll be out in about 25years.

My husband said earlier today, that sometimes it is better to make a bad decision and follow through with it, than making no decision at all.
    ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,590 Times in 2,797 Posts
    Let them have the oil. It would force us to find alternative methods of power. As long as we remain dependent on unrenewable fuels we're in trouble.

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calibas View Post
    Because we're part of a secret government conspiracy and that's where the all the military bases are located, or maybe Denver has no bearing at all as to why we're here and you're just paranoid...
    That was so loving and full of light Will... a perfect example of what GFL represents

This is Will's "organization" which he, mother god and father god run...also Desire Knowledge is a part of this group and lives with them on their "compound"

Kingdom of Heaven: Galactic Central - Love, Light and Truth

Might also want to read the following link to learn more about Will's organization...

Mind Control
    Last edited by beautifulmind; 12-02-2009 at 04:00 PM.

i am a banana
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    That was so loving and full of light Will... a perfect example of what GFL represents
    I do Love you, so much so I'm not going to put up with your nonsense. Does calling you on your stuff mean I don't like you? Maybe I'd prefer you to be conscious of that stuff and get over it.
    ॐ Breathe ॐ
    Hidden Content

Old Soul
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 764 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sshenry View Post
    Let them have the oil. It would force us to find alternative methods of power. As long as we remain dependent on unrenewable fuels we're in trouble.
    Dependency is what they are fighting against. I really don't care for the oil and I am a promoter of alternative energies; but right now we still depend on it.
    ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

i am a banana
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    One more thing,
    I live by the Golden Rule, do unto other as you would have others do unto you.

If I was giving somebody a whole ration of shit, I'd prefer they hand that negative energy right back to me so I could deal with my own stuff and stop projecting it on to people.
    ॐ Breathe ॐ
    Hidden Content

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    omg. more people need to know about this!

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trackie View Post
    omg. more people need to know about this!
    yes, this too...

Might also want to read the following link to learn more about Will's organization...

Mind Control

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteranTagger First Class5000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

*Starts passing around the artillery and ammunition*

"No real social change has ever been brought about without a revolution - Revolution is but thought carried into action."
    -Emma Goldman

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jer For This Useful Post:

Aaron Benjamin (12-02-2009)

i am a banana
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    yes, this too...

Mind Control
    I'd better read that article to figure out how to protect myself from me.

The first line says "Most of human history has been a series of efforts by some humans to control what other humans think."

Who's been following me around trying to tell people exactly what to think about me?

And have you even read that article or are you just trying to associate the word "Mind Control" with my little group? (by the way, that's called classical conditioning, one of the most effective mind control techniques)

Let's see what it says about using illegal drugs for mind control, the thing you're accusing me of, but is really just your own bullshit fantasy:

"LSD is remarkably ineffective as a mind control agent. Barbiturates and narcotics are useful for encouraging trance states, but they also diffuse the subject's focus, making hypnotism per se problematic."

You following us around making a fool of yourself is far more beneficial than detrimental to the messages we put out. Oops, I'm supposed to want to control you so I'm not supposed to tell you that.
    Last edited by Calibas; 12-03-2009 at 09:06 AM.
    ॐ Breathe ॐ
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast