Well I Am Going To See and Watch ("2012") The Movie

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"]Well I Am Going To See and Watch ("2012") The Movie[/SIZE][/FONT]

Image[/CENTER]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]I am going to see and watch the 2012 movie and to see what all happens in the movie allright if the rest of you guy's are a bit frighten and a bit scared to see it and watch it then I'll tell you what the movie was like and I'll tell what all happened in the 2012 movie okey.!!! So this will be a movie that I will see and watch to what all happens and to see what will all be going on in the 2012 movie I heared it is a big and a really long movie and it is supposed to have alot of action packed scenes and clips through out the whole movie. I will see if it is those ships that they are building in the movie are Spacecrafts that go's up into space the ones that are to take people in to servive on becuse they do look like Spacecrafts for space travel.[/SIZE][/FONT] :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
brandonkeys@live.com

«  » by KroBeeZy
okay..
KroBeeZy

«  » by brandonkeys@live.com
KroBeeZy wrote:okay..

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]Are you sure you don't want to watch it.???[/SIZE][/FONT] ;) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
brandonkeys@live.com

«  » by KroBeeZy
Well, I am going to watch it, but as much as I love and am intrigued by all of this new age stuff. I sorta despise the movie lol. It seems to be just a way of getting the message out there and to make a profit off of it. But I will watch it, but not with as much excitement as i will with the movie the 4th kind :)
KroBeeZy

«  » by Sephish
I'd watch it online before theaters. Sounds pretty crappy to me.
Sephish

Sephish wrote:I'd watch it online before theaters. Sounds pretty crappy to me.

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]Well I'll tell you what the movie was like when I am done watching it in the movie theater.!!![/SIZE][/FONT] :D :D :eek: :eek:[COLOR="Silver"]

[size=1:18cv49gd]---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------[/size:18cv49gd]

[/COLOR][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]I plan to get a good seat in the house when I go to the movie theater to watch that movie I plan to get the upper most middle seat in the house and have a Pizza and some POPCORN.!!!!![/SIZE][/FONT] LOL hahah :p :p
brandonkeys@live.com

«  » by MiamiSound
I saw it. It's entertaining.
MiamiSound

MiamiSound wrote:I saw it. It's entertaining.

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]I hope those are Spacecrafts that their building in the 2012 movie but don't tell me just yet okey becuse I hope it is a "Space Noah's Arch" in this movie becuse I wan't my space travel.!!![/SIZE][/FONT] :D :D :p :p
brandonkeys@live.com

«  » by MiamiSound
I won't tell you much only that there is alot of nudity.
MiamiSound

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]Okey I just saw this movie yesterday this last Sunday and it was a fantastic of a movie a well built and well organized well made movie and it was vary excellent I really enjoyed watch it and was vary vary good too. I am however a little disappointed in the SHIPS becuse I thought they were going to be Spacecrafts like there was going to be a InterPlanetary Exodus or a Galactic Exodus of Humanity leaving the Planet Earth behind and going towards the stars.[/SIZE][/FONT] :D :D :p :p :eek: :eek:
brandonkeys@live.com

«  » by nathan
it's piss weak needs more death in it!!:D

no Australia in it we must be ok pals!! nice and safe lol:D
nathan

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]I do however liked how the boy's name in the movie of one of the main charctures was named Noah lol WOW the boy's name was Noah.[/SIZE][/FONT] :D :D :p :p :eek: :eek:[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

[/COLOR][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]Guiess which part of the Earth and or Globe of the map becomes the new highest mountian range on the Earth it's certainly not the Himalayas anymore thats been shifted quite a bit.??[/SIZE][/FONT] ;) ;) :eek: :eek: :p :p
brandonkeys@live.com

«  » by nathan
watch it for free here 2012 - The Movie
These users thanked the author nathan for the post:
Sephish (Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:59 am)
Rating: 7.14%

nathan

nathan wrote:watch it for free here [url=http://indigoforums.com/topic/2529205/1/:1k7pm0xq]2012 - The Movie[/url:1k7pm0xq]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]Okey here's the awnser to my question.!!! After the global world wide of in "Crustal Displacement & Pole Shift" accured the Himalayan Mountain Ranges of the Himalayas became the most lower point of the Earth and. The Cape of Good Hope where Little Karoo "South Africa" became the new highest peak's and mountian range on the Earth it shifted elevations and in feet's by the. "Global World Wide Crustal Displacement & Pole Shift" it change the balance of the Electromegnetic Forces of the Earth.[/SIZE][/FONT]
brandonkeys@live.com

«  » by nathan
here some food for thought!! Top Secret TABOO something i working on.. the world has been destroyed more than once!! this is just a taste!!:D
nathan

«  » by nathan
this is where the real food for though is and i have finally finish it!!
Aliens & Secret Societies

check it out!!;)
nathan

«  » by MiAlso
Fine brandon I'll join you, but I'll get a dub somewhere perhaps.
I have plenty here for the show, lol[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

[/COLOR]That dumb trailor fall me into the deep sleep I shouldn't be in.
MiAlso

«  » by TrolleyNoodles
I will watch this movie soon...
TrolleyNoodles