something weird going on =s

The Psychic Phenomenon; a place to discuss the bizarre of psychic experiences and theories. Deja Vu, Telekenesis, Sight, etc.
hey guys something happened today Im not sure what it was... I was peacefully sleeping and all of a sudden I woke up my windows were open and I could listen to the air outside ...it was going crazy... the birds in my backyard were going crazy as well then I heard something like a loud thump once... twice.. three times i started to get scared for no reason... I decided to close the window I stood up and turned on the lights I closed the window.... I looked at my alarm clock and it was 6:24 a.m. I went back to sleep but i couldnt fall asleep... then I heard it again... the loud sound of something being there... im not gonna lie to you guys i was going crazy scared as hell... i just closed one window though one of the other windows was open then I heard a weird noise it was some sort of animal im not sure... sounded like a tarantula but it wasnt a tarantula... and then I heard a ... well im not sure what it was it was some sort of scream I heard it 3 times and the sound outside the loud thump thing was very loud and annoying I think my sister heard it too to a degree because she started shifting in her bed with a weird look on her face... on the other hand I couldnt fall asleep but I was making as if I was asleep then I felt something touching my neck it felt hot... what could this be guys???.... I had to tell it to go away nicely but I was still very uhm..annoyed by it....
cerise333

nevermind guys it turns out someone tried to steal something from a neighbors house today I guess that was it??? ...although it was pretty far away from my house though...
cerise333

maybe you werepicking up the apprehension or adrenaline from the thieves?
existencebeyondexperience