The Spear Wielder
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 478
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

909 signfigance

does the number 909 represent anything to anyone. like in spiritual deities?

This ad goes away when you register.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 764 Posts
    Unfortunately I have zip-zero to contribute, but I'm all ears (or eyes, in this case...lol).

Is 909...Cali area code?
    ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 325
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Yup, i live in 909. lol

Old Soul
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 764 Posts
    I have not been in Cali (other than LA airport), but there is something about this place and it's people; I'm madly drawn to it
    ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    in numerology
    Number 9 Symbolism, 9 Meaning and Numerology
    0 just make 9's attributes stronger
    for me it means completion
    Hidden Content

"We loved with a love that was more than love."
    Edgar Allan Poe

Old Soul
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 917
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 Times in 2,495 Posts
    Here's something about it:

9's and 0's, such as 900 or 909 - This is a message from your Creator signifying that the part of your life that has just ended is Divinely guided. Nothing is ever truly lost. There is no death, and there are no accidents. Your recent life change, in which a significant part of your life has been halted or altered, is actually an answer to your prayer. God is letting you know that He is not taking anything away from you or "causing" your loss. Rather, your life plan or prayers called this life change to you, through your own God-given power. Be willing to forgive everyone involved so that you can be light and free as you enter into a beautiful new phase of life.

ANGEL NUMBERS
    Hidden Content
    In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
    And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
    But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
    So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    む ム 無 む موم Superluminal Supporter موم む 無 ム む

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tmt For This Useful Post:

Azure Prince (12-06-2009)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I love Cali. too!! Especially the northern part!

And I get the code 9:11 a lot. Yeah, I know it's weird...but why are my guides/angels having me look at up then? I have no idea....it just happens a lot.

909 is interesting...not sure what it could be...what if it had something to do with heaven on earth, separated by a dimension/plane of zero-point (everything and nothing at the same time), and then the 9 stood for life (assuming heavenly, galatic life) beyond this other dimension. Hehehe...just an odd theory based on what I know about numerology and dimensions and ascension.

9 stands for a holy, spiritual number and 0 is also pretty important, as it represents the WHOLE of everything... or something...

"9 Endings, cleaning, de-cluttering"

"An interesting note about numbers in addresses: a research study of large apartment complexes showed that “9" apartments are turned over most frequently. I had a confirming experience of that with a 9 apartment located in a building numbered 909. By the end of the first lease year, I recognized the niggling urge to move but resisted, because I really thought that it was the perfect place for me. Unfortunately, when I was determined to stay into a 3rd year, an arsonist set fire to the storage unit below my apartment and the resulting damage and toxins forced me to move out in an instant. Besides the obvious inconvenience, I lost most of my possessions. Looking back, I admit that moving away from there helped me break away from a harmful situation. Coincidentally, the next apartment I moved into was a “1” and, although I was only there a year, it turned out to be a very good place to launch a new cycle of my life."

"The association of the number nine with The Beatles, and more particularly with John Lennon, has been undeniably obvious throughout the years, a fact which did not escape Lennon himself, nor those close to him and his many biographers. John had a fascination with numerology and particularly the number nine, reflected in his songs Revolution 9, #9 Dream and One After 909. Dealing with the devil is the major theme of The Lennon Prophecy and if you invert 09/09/09, it is 06/06/06 or "666" which is the sign of the devil."

999 – call the cops! …you can't grow peaches on a cherry tree. This dood has been having experiences with 909 too, he says.
    "We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." ~ Ray Bradbury
    "Looking back over a lifetime, you see that LOVE was the answer to EVERYTHING." ~Ray Bradbury

The Spear Wielder
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 478
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    what about in gestures to satan and his counterparts

Old Soul
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 917
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 Times in 2,495 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Prince View Post
    what about in gestures to satan and his counterparts
    This interesting, because the original 9th letter of Hebrew was a reference to snake/serpent and was replaced or omitted. Perhaps that would be a point to consider, since there is a zero at the center of 909, which references change.

Tait

Spelling: tait yoad tahv

The coiled shape of tait recalls a serpent, raised to strike. It is associated with inversion, and things happening ‘inside’. The word ‘good’ (tov — tait vahv beit) and the word ‘taste’ (ta’am — tait aiyin mame) both begin with tait. The both these terms have connotations that we accord to ‘testing’ — to perceive directly by experiential verification. It is commonly identified with the primeval potentials of femininity.

Tait is also understood to symbolize progress or beneift achieved or sustained through resistance — particularly of evil or lethargic inclinations. This indicates a unique mode of containment, where a portion is expressed and another portion withheld from expression. When seen as a vessel, the shape of tait implies this — there is a strange ‘inward hook’ that would capture part of the contents, reserving them within — perhaps for further fermentation.

As tait is the 9th letter, it signifies relations with 9: A woman carries her child for nine months, indicating her nature and power as a living womb. This is the outcome of the joining of vahv and zaiyin into chait — the marriage that creates new vessels and vehicles of embodiment and the actualization of formerly undifferentiated potentials. The primary quality emphasized here is ‘to carry within’, but a secondary power is the joining of the waters of heaven with the waters of earth in the female womb. Similarly, heaven and earth are joined in the incarnation of the child therein carried.

Pregnancy can be taken more generally here, however. In union with God, everything becomes pregnant with awe, wonder, joy, unity and peace. Thus through service and attention, we are married to our source, and become a vessel of unification between the supernal universe and the terrestrial — whether male or female. Like the child hidden in the womb of their mother, the spirit of God is hidden in all the forms and stimuli of the universe around and within us. The implication is infinitely expanding goodness coiled within a vessel, growing, and waiting to emerge.

The gifts of the spirit are also 9: The word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, the gift of the healer, the working of miracles, prophecy, discernment of spirits, diverse tongues, and interpretation of tongues. All of these are invisible and holy — they are ‘held within’, and not extrinsically signified.

It is interesting that all of these things are related to ‘a snake’, particularly in light of the constant and common denigration of this creature. Yet it is a tiny snake-like organism which is transmitted into the woman during copulation, and its penetration into her egg results in an entirely new universe of living relation. This similarity is no mere coincidence. The snake is a messenger of impregnation, change, and renewal, as well as a creature to be respected, admired, and perhaps avoided. It is an ancient enemy of jungle primates, particularly smaller tree-dwellers, and this probably accounts, at least in part, for our terror and hatred of this reptile.

Alphabetics: tait
    Hidden Content
    In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
    And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
    But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
    So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    む ム 無 む موم Superluminal Supporter موم む 無 ム む

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tmt For This Useful Post:

Azure Prince (12-07-2009)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    everyone likes to think every number and every symbol has some kind of symbolic meaning. humans are shallow, they need to think everything has a bigger picture. You can make any symbol, any action, any number or anything into any symbolism you like! Stepping in poo could mean you will win money and go and buy a lottery ticket or something, or eeyore on a mug might mean you are very sweet minded, or 12 could be a sign you are almost out of luck before reaching 13, but really, is there anything in it?
    Couldn't it just be shallowness or a need for drama?

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

909, again and again

A need for drama? Not, I think, if the number consistently and persistently presents itself to you. I try to avoid drama at all times, yet the number 909 continues to show itself to me. It's how I discovered this site -- in yet another attempt to understand this number's significance. Yesterday, while driving into the city, I was thinking that I hadn't seen it for a few days, and a car swept out in traffic in front of me from a merge lane, nearly causing me to run off the road. The license plate number was three numbers: 909. After over a year of this same number popping up -- literally -- in front of me on an almost-daily basis, I no longer can dismiss it as a random coincidence. What, exactly, the significance might be escapes me, though I have found the discussion here to be of great interest. I've explored the area code connection, the Biblical chapter/verse connection, etc., yet see no relevance. I suppose I don't really understand why, if this is an important message, it's arrived so cloaked in mystery that I can't decipher or make use of it.