Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteranCreated Blog entryCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Talking How does it feels to find your soul mate?

How Do you know? he/she is "the one"?

I mean you just feel it? Like you could scream it?
    How do you know its the real one? How does it feels..?

This ad goes away when you register.

This is my view:

"it feels like you could spend every day of eternity with them,That you know that no matter what you tell her/him, he/she will get it.
    Someone you can trust with your life and know he/she will always be there for you and you for him/her.
    Someone that changed your life and since they arrived you can see the stars even if the night sky is full of clouds...
    Someone that can see right thought you , someone with the attraction is not based on looks but something way more deeper.
    Someone that fills the void inside you, someone that makes you cry because you find her/him rather than sadness..
    Its too much love cant even call it love.. its too strong that no word can describe it
    Someone who you can talk without words at all... words become meaningless.."

Its really hard to explain.. you just realize it one day, but you knew that he/she was the one forever...again weird

So what do you think?
    If you have found your soulmate, how does it feel? or how do you picture it?
    " "Close your eyes and keep your mind wide open".

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidse For This Useful Post:

Tina (01-14-2010)

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteran1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    If what I was told by a psychic is true, I met one of mine, but he was only supposed to teach me a lesson and leave my life. He was bipolar and I didn't find out until he had pretty much destroyed me, so I greatly regret meeting mine..

It's an amazing feeling though. The highs and lows.. the insomnia.. and especially the energy you feel when they are next to you. It's indescribable.

I edited this to add more details about what you were asking. Keep in mind I was a 22 y/o atheist when I met him (now 25), but was open to universal energy.. Sorry if it's too much information.

We were both bus drivers training at a college campus. Passing him, I found myself drawn to him, but there was this extra level of curiousity and knowing that I can't quite describe but I wasn't quite acknowledging. When I would be standing near him, without me knowing he was there, I would find myself instinctively drawn to the location he was at. My last day of training he was my trainer (he had worked at the last company) and when introduced, I intuitively knew his name would be important to remember. I had never had that mental prompt before. On one level, I was scared out of my mind for my own psychological reasons, but there was this calm peace I felt in his presence. It didn't feel like a concious familiarity, but he was the first person I met that I felt like I could 'be with'. I was certain of it.

Given that he was bipolar, I'm afraid there might have been some emotional entrainment that made subsequent interactions and feelings more intense, but I would think about him constantly. I couldn't go more than a few seconds without him entering my mind, trying to think of some way I could get his interest or find a way to be with him, or dwelling on the microseconds of every minor interaction. I might dwell on how he nervously shuffled his clipboard and got excited at my approach for weeks. Strangely, I never wanted to rush anything and took the longest time to enjoy the minor build up as I felt I had to savor every moment with him in the experience. It feels so certain that we'll be together when I'm with him, but so hopeless when I'm not.

At times, it felt like some form of insanity to me as far as my logical mind was concerned, but I couldn't control it. It felt better than any high any drug could ever engineer. My insomnia got so bad, that 3 weeks after I had last seen him over winter break I went 56 hours without being able to sleep and had to tell work I was unsafe to drive even though I had been off for 3 weeks. Some point earlier, he started doing the most amazingly adorable things, but he was bipolar so I was never healthy for him to have around so things could never develop. The energy dynamic made me dangerous for his illness at some point. I would dwell on every small expression, movement, and count out every time I could expect to see him in a day. By now, I think I've filled up 3 3 subject 5 star notbooks because of him (2 1/2 years worth). Some of the best moments I had in my life were just walking by his side and saying nothing at all. Its funny, but nothing can compare to that. At one particular moment with him, I got this voice telling me this was where I belonged.

On the negative side, I could never control my emotions and would inevitably always do the monogomous 'look at me I'm so helpless and in love with you I would never cheat on you' type actions, tripping over myself, making overanimated expressions, and hanging on every moment. Needless to say it was pretty embarrassing the two years I worked with him. Even while he was destroying everyone's opinion of me because of his illness behind my back.. I couldn't control it. I could never sort anything out with him in the long run because of his bipolarity, but he would keep doing the adorable things that reinforced my very strong feelings for him. Even now, I can go months without seeing him and still think of him constantly. I don't know if he's intuitive or not, but there are times when I run into him a lot more than I should.

Me personally, there's too much pain involved when working with that kind of energy, and you can't always be with them or save them from their disabling illnesses. It can be really tough to watch and deal with. I nearly lost everything at one point. Of course they won't all be that way, and I'd have to say he's probably been my greatest teacher.

Good luck with your search though!
    Last edited by Karuni; 12-30-2009 at 01:40 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Karuni For This Useful Post:

CherryGreen (01-31-2010)

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    i agree, soul mates and twin flames arent necessarily a walk thru the rainbows when u meet them. it depends on what lessons you are to be dealt this life time. it is different for everyone. the person you love the most is also the person with the potential to hurt the most. just as they can hurt you, you can also hurt them, especially within a twin flame soul mate situation. alot of it is actually learning what love really is. learning to love them unconditionally and not hit back even when u know u can really screw them up. that lesson has been reversed in the past or will be in a subsequent life time.

learning to love unconditionally someone who has utterly betrayed you is possibly one of the most liberating lessons you will ever have to live thru. a spiritual crucifixion so to speak. but if you can master it, you find yourself heading towards a higher spiritual plane empowering your soul mate /twinflame with the knowledge of being loved unconditionally.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Asu For This Useful Post:

Karuni (02-02-2010), Truly (01-30-2010), Zaher (01-14-2010)

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Seeing as I can't thank anyone yet.. thank-you Asu for that post.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Finding your twin flame/soul mate is an amazing experience. At times you have moments where things might seem "wrong" so to speak, yet usually when this occurs it's because something didn't go the way you "wanted" it to. At first it can be very rocky because you are clearing out energy together so that you can remain in the higher vibrational energies as a pair. Yet most moments are bliss. You read each others thoughts, you share with them in every way equally. They treat you as you treat them....and you can both pick on each other without getting pissed off at each other. Very Very important !
    Be the change we want to see on the planet...we create our reality...it's time to spread peace not fear! Hidden Content

Old Soul
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 538
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,239 Posts
    Exhausting.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    I've found highly compatible souls....arguably "soul mates." With them, every moment it seemed our energies were melding into each other (for lack of a better word) and the air was so charged...like ethereal fireworks were going off all around us. I also experienced no problems whatsoever sleeping with them (literally sleeping, of course) which is a big deal because i usually can't comfortably sleep in the same room with someone. Granted, there are many other indications-these are merely the ones not immediately noticeable.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    When I first met my husband, he stood out to me immediately. It was not "love at first sight" I don't believe in that....but I sensed something about him right away that made me feel he was someone I could intensely relate to.

Everything stood out to me about him...how he held himself physically, his manner of speech, and the things he said were things I've said and thought for years as well but could never find anyone that understood what I was talking about. Even his interests were bizarrely close to mine. For example, I have some pretty unusual tastes in music and culture in general so there are some obscure bands I was a fan of that even my fellow weirdo friends had never hear of...but he knew about these bands and loved them too and he had also never met anyone else that had even heard of them...as we became friends, we kept finding more and more things that only we had in common out of all the people we've ever met.

Unfortunately, When I met him he was dating someone who was pregnant with his child and I was in a long term relationship as well so we just remained friends for a couple of years. Something else that we found out we had in common was that we were dating horribly abusive people and were completely miserable. Eventually our old relationships fell apart and we ended up together. After we got together, it felt like we were defying nature before that, trying to make our old terrible relationships work when everything seemed to point towards he and I being together.

That being said, our relationship has been a rocky road every step of the way and our "honeymoon" period didn't even last 4 months after we got together. Our relationship seems to get tested constantly by all kinds of bullshit. Money problems, child rearing issues, emotional baggage, major unending family drama, health problems etc. We've broken up before for a short period of time and have talked about breaking up many many times through out our 14 years together. The love has never gone away. It is always there and always strong, but there are times when love is not enough to survive on and love doesn't always fix things.

So there is one story about how it feels to find your soul mate. So far, I feel like the lesson is that even if you get the love you've always wanted so greatly...it doesn't mean that you get to walk off into the sunset and live a fairytale life. Life will still come at you from all angles if you have issues to work out...and who doesn't have issues? "Soul mate" love is magical, but life is still what it is and it doesn't take it easy on you just because you have found true love. I know that sounds like a total downer but I guess the positive thing here is that even though we're been through total hell that never seems to end...we are still together somehow and sometimes we get to just enjoy each other still and laugh. It's better than going through hell alone I guess.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ssky For This Useful Post:

Amethyst (01-14-2010)

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 362
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    It is astronomical! Every moment with them is the best moment.
    Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione. Hidden Content

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I have another question, hope no one will mind that i'm asking
    on this thread...

Have you felt something special about it in a short periode of time
    before you actually met him/her?
    If yes, could you describe it a little?

Thanks, it would help a lot

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

here's something nice:

YouTube - Twin Flames - Words of Wisdom
    Hidden Content

"We loved with a love that was more than love."
    Edgar Allan Poe

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina View Post
    on this thread...

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

here's something nice:

Honestly YES....I joined IS over a year ago in Nov...I saw someone posting read his words and saw his eyes and knew instantly that he was my twin flame. He connected with me through dreams before I moved out here with him about a month later.
    Be the change we want to see on the planet...we create our reality...it's time to spread peace not fear! Hidden Content

16. The Following User Says Thank You to desire knowledge For This Useful Post:

Tina (01-14-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 461
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Sorry, but that utube video is wrong. Your twin flame is your guide : your greater self. Your soul mate is the person that you are with more than any other over an average of all your lives. When you meet them you know, you get thoughts of being together forever. It's really simple, you just know.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Sorry, but that utube video is wrong. Your twin flame is your guide : your greater self. Your soul mate is the person that you are with more than any other over an average of all your lives. When you meet them you know, you get thoughts of being together forever. It's really simple, you just know.

Try reading this and see if this makes more sense to you

Enter the Divine Twin Ray Reunions: Sananda channeled by Lisa J. Smith

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 461
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    The princible of all life coming from one,yes, just this suggested male female split is not there. The male female direction is just to sustain life on Earth. In spirit we are balanced yet still remaining male or female in ref to our lives.

The idea in the divine twin link is there, they just put a romantic spin on it.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Although the vibe being sent through these channels is a + one, there is too much emphasis on freedom. Comforting for some, unrealistic for those aware of the longhorn.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tina View Post
    on this thread...

here's something nice:

I've met several soul mates and it was usually a painful experience- they came to teach me something- which often isn't pretty!! The last one was especially bad and I'm lucky to have made it out alive BUT I learnt, my soul progressed, so he served his purpose!
    More recently I met my twin flame- I knew he was coming quite some time in advance which is lucky as it meant I was ready and didn't miss him!
    I had worked really hard on myself for a good 3 years- had come out of really intense therapy, had been doing a degree, had decided to make myself happy as an individual (my last soul mate's lesson had allowed me to do this)- and I decided I was ready to meet the right person so I requested for him; I did not want to make a mistake so requested 'could he be really obvious'!! I was immersed in the student lifestyle at the time so was used to meeting men and meaningless encounters and I was also very aware of how much damage my ex had done, so I was wary and very sensitive to my feelings about things and people. But I knew someone would come kind of in the emotional version of when you can hear a large plane coming from a distance? -That's the best way I can think of to describe the feeling.
    Then, one 'random' night, everything shifted into place; I met this man, he was practically lit up from inside his soul was so bright, and I just knew he had arrived! I was really relaxed about it and was myself so there were no illusions about who I was and vice versa. That's how it happened for me and it is great- not easy or always brilliant fun but it's all worth it and I am happy at my core for a change If you have a feeling someone's coming - it's probably right

21. The Following User Says Thank You to humanmanga For This Useful Post:

Tina (01-15-2010)

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I don't know that it is fair to say that anyone is right or wrong about the twin flame concept but I would have to say that my higher self is my twin flame and it identified it's self to me in this way. My relationship with my husband is closer to something I could call soul mate if there is any label for it. I too believe that people usually have more than one soul mate but I don't know that they are always people you've know from past lives. I think that could happen but it is not a rule. Some times we just find like minded souls that happen to be on a very similar path to your own with similar experiences and philosophies. I think this might be why there is a discrepancy between "soul mate" and "twin flame" for so many because these types of "soul mate" do feel a bit different but also very similar. There are people you may have karma with from past lives that you meet again and have to work things out with...but there souls out there you may not have lived with yet that are on a path quite close to yours...meeting both can feel very similar in that magical other worldly sort of way...but I think they are both a type of "soul mate" and not the "twin flame". That's just my opinion though, of course.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    yeah i have found out my soulmat.... but i may not be a soulmate for he

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Achievements:

uk southampton shared house full of crazy people
    Level
    Thanks
    I dont think i have a twin flame and it dosent seem im alowed to be with someone!

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Olympia, WA. But I died in Astoria, OR. I plan on going back.
    Level
    Thanks
    It's very frustrating when they are fifteen years older than you, almost forty, and you are married.
    “There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.”
    ~ Don Juan deMarco

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I've had a relationship with both a soulmate and now I'm with someone who I believe to be my twin flame. With the soulmate, we were aligned on so many things, and I learnt so much from being with him, but in the end it was never easy to be with him. Now I realise we were confusing the soulmate relationship for something that was supposed to be more romantic, when really, we should have just been good friends (which fortunately we are now).

With the twin flame it is very different. There are still the occasional issues, and certainly in the first bit, when we started living together there was a lot of underlying egoic fighting, but the intent underneath it has never changed from wanting work things out and to be together. We can not stay angry at each other for more than 10 minutes at a time (one will always seek forgiveness quickly, because it hurts too much to be out of sync. There are moments of pure wonderfulness, and of course, moments where you both are completely mortal and stupid. But all in all, it's pretty great, the best relationship I've ever had in my life.

GUS bless you
    (God, Universe, Source)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast