Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Karmic accumulation numerology

I stumbled upon a different type of numerology reading regarding your karmic accumulation number.... although even someone with a 0 accumulation number still has karma to some extent - why else would they come to Earth to associate with others? I have used the calculator a little myself; trying out past bf's and family members names as well as my own. It seems pretty accurate if I do say. Funnily enough, my 1st boyfriend ever who struggles majorly with bipolar issues and was home-schooled and so came out with a 0 accumulation number. He was incredibly spiritual, perceptive and definitely Indigo.

This ad goes away when you register.

Try it on for size...

http://http://www.cherrysage.com/numerology.shtml

I'll post my results later... don't forget to delete the part that says your name if you don't want your name to be publicized.

Based off of: www.NumerologyRising.com/ - Lynn
    "We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." ~ Ray Bradbury
    "Looking back over a lifetime, you see that LOVE was the answer to EVERYTHING." ~Ray Bradbury

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Astara For This Useful Post:

AmazonPrincess (09-09-2010), lillies1978 (12-28-2009), Shania (09-11-2010), Tina (12-28-2009)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 764 Posts
    Interesting site...the link however, has two http's right now and does not work
    ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Old Soul
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 538
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,239 Posts
    Oh funny I was looking at my karmic debt the other day and couldn't find a number. And thought the same thing you did, certainly there is karmic debt here someplace, good or bad. I think I'll try this when I get back from moving heavy shit.

Which is what I think my karma is. A lifetime of moving heavy shit. I must have been carried around in a litter from birth to death in a previous life. So now I'm doomed to a life of carrying heavy cartons and furniture up three flights of stairs.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 674
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Seven Karmic Accumulation

There is a deep philosophical and secretive aura surrounding you which piques the curiosity and interest of people you meet. You pursue new studies with intensity and leave very few stones unturned in your search for the essence of matter. You are quite set in your judgments and opinions, so anyone wishing to change your mind had better beware. Your wry wit and pointed sarcasm are appreciated by some, feared by others. Your outer appearance of intellectual prowess hides a turbulent emotional sea, whose tides you fear may be so extreme you keep them behind a mental dam. The seven karmic number is a very intuitive indicator and, in you periods of introspection, you will learn to trust the message from within. Your analytical mind explores every angle of behavior and prepares a logical course for each event. However, when emotions become involved, all of your logical preparation falls apart, and you act impishly on impulse.

Your business drive is fettered by a fundamentally religious and philosophical nature. The value system of economics is alien to your being(haha, this is so true ). If you do enter business, your analytical ability and suspicious nature allow you to make cautious, if not dramatic, decisions which may get you close to top of the ladder because of consistency. You would enjoy any kind of investigative research, or analytical employment.

This is not the most compatible indicator for friendships. People find you somewhat haughty and intellectually aloof, which makes it difficult to be close to your feelings. Once a friendship is established, you are intensely loyal, and many turn to you for insight from your reserve of wisdom and mundane comprehension. You are threatened by the fact that others may learn about your emotional insecurity; therefore, you put up a mental defense. Once they have accepted you, you allow deep feelings of loyalty and concern to be expressed. So the benefit is ultimately both your and theirs.

In love and romance you need a mate you can intellectually respect. Mental rapport is important to inspiring excitement in the rest of your system. You are possessive and fervent once attached.

It might be best to choose a lighthearted mate to offset your seriousness, but if your spouse does not reach certain intellectual standards, you can become disinterested. You may, in fact have more of an intellectual companionship than a strong emotional and physical relationship. You enjoy the debate of minds and thrive on the verbal entanglements.

7 seems to appear in every numerology result i get on these stuff
    Hidden Content

"We loved with a love that was more than love."
    Edgar Allan Poe

Old Soul
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 538
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,239 Posts
    Seven was mine as well. I was doing some astrology and numerology to find the root of my aloofness. I'm just naturally aloof and figured it had to do with some sort of childhood trauma. It seems I was just born that way. And to find out why I'm sorta a hermit these days. Well its just my time of seclusion and introspection and instead of calling myself lazy, I'm really just listening to inner intuition.

Really does seem to nail down the way that we are.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 164
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entry1000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    YOUR KARMIC ACCUMULATION IS 9

Nine Karmic Accumulation

This is a most challenging indicator because you must learn to recognize and let go of restraining insecurities, possessive attitudes, and relationships which are no longer moving in a direction compatible with you evolution. There is a deep yearning for emotional contentment, especially with 6 and 3 missing. However, emotional fears are lodged deep within the subconscious, and it will take some traumatic encounters with life circumstances to bring them to surface awareness. You seek a comfortable home and stable marriage (especially 6 and 3); and yet, something inside does not let you become personally attached to either of these. You are besieged by feelings of loneliness and isolation, even when among others, especially with 7 and 2 missing. Your idealism does not always have the impact you would like upon the mass consciousness.

This is not the most aggressive indicator for business. You prefer to let others handle the responsibility and leadership while you provide the inspiration and support. You would be good in motivation and public relations or personnel work, rather than on the competitive battlefield. No matter what your business may be, the work you enjoy most will have to do with some aspect of religion, consciousness development, advanced science, metaphysics, social reform, or related fields.

You are capable of establishing friendships with people of totally paradoxical interests. You hope to maintain closer relationships with all your friends, but life brings you new friends rapidly, and even they will move on to new things. You are apt to be emotionally affected by negativity from other people. In fact, your generosity and desire to help often attracts people who trample over your feelings, treating you with indifference or even maliciousness (especially with 1 and 8 missing). You are almost always in disagreement with people who live by conventional social norms, so you spend much time speculating about more modern, or even futuristic forms of government and society. Universal causes and thinking are important to you. You will fit well into an impersonal role, working to bring about global expansion in human consciousness.

You are highly idealistic and sentimental about romance. You will probably experience occasional spiritually platonic love affairs. You work best with a mate who is tolerant of your unconventional ideas and shares a general concern for the world and humanity. You seek an ideal union and impose almost impossible expectations upon your loved one. This is not a favorable influence for marriage; perhaps you will experience more than one before finding the right mate.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 674
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    The Road

if anyone is interested, another detailed numerology analysis
    Hidden Content

"We loved with a love that was more than love."
    Edgar Allan Poe

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tina For This Useful Post:

Shania (09-11-2010)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,350 Times in 2,494 Posts
    Six Karmic Accumulation
    You are concerned with ways to make life easier for the human race. This concern can put you into a position where you can be used; you are apt to deceive yourself into thinking you have done so much, especially if the combination is missing numbers is 2 and 4. However, overall, you are effective in roles of service and support. At times, the altruism of your motive is dubious, and you overplay the role of helpmate, trying hard to express your concern, particularly if 1 and 5 are missing numbers. Your charitableness and concern often cause you to overlook the needs of those closet to you, or even your own misfortunes, because of your absorption with other people’s needs.

This generosity in your blood excludes highly competitive business and commercial enterprises as a livelihood to render hard-nosed, impersonal business decisions. There may also be little aggressiveness toward acquisition of power of wealth. If involved in business, you are able to accomplish transactions without stepping on toes or hurting feelings. This enables you to make close friends among associates.

Friendships are compulsory to your well-being, and you are blessed with a few very endearing friends for most of your life. You adopt many of your opinions from those close to you, feel joys and misfortunes. It is true you have been imposed upon too often, but this should not leave you distrustful toward everyone. At times, you have been known to push another’s good will a little bit too far yourself.

Tenderness and concerned understanding permeate your attitude toward love and romance. You prefer one emotionally rewarding relationship rather than passing affairs. This emotional need can be your source of aggravation when you partner falls short of the same sincerity.

You long for a happy marriage and will work hard to make to go of it. There is a strong attachment to the home and, even though you may travel, you look forward to returning to domestic surroundings. You work well with a spouse who is willing to take charge of domestic decisions, and you probably have opinions on home management yourself. Loyalty is uppermost, and you are loyal to the union even after your mate has lost interest. You would rater stay in a poor marriage than go through the legal/emotional hassle of getting out of it. There may be anxiety and difficulty with children and subconscious blocks preventing a complete bond of trust. Part of your discomfort may stem from your childhood with emotional confusion arising from detached or unsympathetic treatment from one or both parents.

They must mean Creator by 'parents', my mom & dad are extremely involved and loving.

Nod to the second:

This reading is based on —
    Birth Name: Teresa Marie Tait
    Birth Date: 3/15/1965 (March 15, 1965)

Your Inner or Soul's Urge: This is spiritual and emotional expression more than physical. It is your heart-felt desires, your incentive, how you look at life. Here are your areas of personal satisfaction. Number: 9

You yearn to serve the world; to "broadcast" your self, your talents, and your emotions; and to give the benefits of your knowledge and experience to all. You dream of a world with understanding, harmony, and trust as the norm.

Many find you attractive. Although you can have an impersonal attitude, many people dearly Love you. You are compassionate and impressionable. Because you have boundless faith in your own source of supply, you tend to give of yourself without thought about your own impoverishment.

You have the innate wherewithal to be an inspired artist, poet, inventor, or psychic; you have accurate and intuitive prophetic abilities, and desire to use your talents for universal benefit.

To be a more effective humanitarian, be more definite in your thoughts and actions and acquire more control over your emotions.

I guess I'm a 15
    Last edited by tmt; 12-28-2009 at 07:35 AM.
    Hidden Content
    In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
    And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
    But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
    So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    む ム 無 む موم Superluminal Supporter موم む 無 ム む

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Oh, I had a 17, but it did not even occur to me to post it...lol

Am I working my way up to higher numbers, or down to zero?
    ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I guess theoretically you're trying to accumulate less karma so headed towards zero.

I did my brother and I's names on the 1st website and we both came out with the same number, our parents were about 6 points higher. I found it interesting nontheless... I take this all with a grain of salt. I feel like some people who might have a karmic accumulation of 8 are far more equipped to use their tools and skills to shave away at that karma whereas some with a lower karma accumulation might spend a whole lifetime just trying to get to know themself let alone get out there and change things for the better...

YOUR KARMIC ACCUMULATION IS 2

Two Karmic Accumulation

You are doggedly determined to resolve life conflict and find peace and harmony. You seek to give and receive kindness and consideration, and you are will to assist another unselfishly. At you best, you are discreet and tactful in speech. You hand situations with diplomatic aplomb. Because of your sensitivity, you respond readily to kindness and consideration from others. On the other hand, your need to help sets you up for being used by those relying upon you aid, rather than performing their own tasks. When injured, you turn your attention to your employment and immerse yourself in work as a substitute for emotional conflict.

With this combination, consciousness can be split; and you may at times have trouble knowing which way to turn. Your outer personality is agreeable and willing to give and take; however, your attitudes run deep. So it takes an act of parliament to change your mind. A strain of seriousness runs through your sense of humor, often overwhelming it. You are conscious of human weakness and frailty and exhibit great sympathy. You will take the opposite side of an argument, just to keep conversation lively.

Where business is concerned, you are not one to make bold and pioneering decisions, preferring to evaluate and take a more conservative path. You are not overly ambitious for material gain; although, you do have kind of material luck that keeps you going. If you are weighted down with responsibility and decisions, you will juggle for time and seek opinions, thus missing the boat. You prefer working with labor and personnel problems more than with the commercial aspect. Memory of dominance by others and heavy responsibilities early in your life triggers a subconscious rebellion toward heavy pressure. This makes it difficult for you to make up your own mind.

You retain friendships by playing a follower rather than a leader. Your willingness to lend an ear causes friends to seek you out to discuss personal problems. There is a decided dislike of dissension, so you will go out of the way to avoid antagonizing someone. You solve conflicts that arise by diplomacy rather than by force.

In romance and love, and are loyal. Mating games are not sport to you! You are conservative toward love affairs, even prudish. It is easier to stick with a relationship that's going fairly well than to break up and risk hurt and rejection trying to establish a new union. You seek a strong and dependable spouse you can turn to for strength and security. You work best with a more aggressive mate who takes charge of domestic decisions. Your approach is persuasive, yet tactful, thus maintaining peace through reasonable debate. You enjoy children, but will have many quarrels and disagreements with them when they try your patience.
    "We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." ~ Ray Bradbury
    "Looking back over a lifetime, you see that LOVE was the answer to EVERYTHING." ~Ray Bradbury

Old Soul
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,350 Times in 2,494 Posts
    I think the theory is Karma and Dharma. But I do NOT really believe in Karma, as it is the Reincarnation wheel equalization. I only have this, my one life. I am not a believer, therefore not on that wheel of fortune/unfortunate

yargh, my words keep falling off the page in the most Mortifying ways.
    Hidden Content
    In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
    And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
    But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
    So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    む ム 無 む موم Superluminal Supporter موم む 無 ム む

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tmt For This Useful Post:

Astara (12-28-2009)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    No no I get you, tmt. Don't worry, my thoughts have been a bit muddled today too. This sometimes happens the closer to the full moon we approach and that is on Friday.

It's hard to say for me...I don't fully believe in karma but I do believe that we return favors to each other for teaching, for caretaking, and so on.... when you remove the ego and assist another, it is hard to not come back and want to do the same for them.

Like I said earlier....even though my 1st boyfriend got a 0 accumulation - even he had things to work on in this lifetime....he was one of those he was so close....he was an ample target to be bi-polar and schizophrenic. He was also just genius level and very alienated....can change a lot even for a mature soul.

I don't see people on levels....which is exactly why I find it easy to perceive why I am meeting and connecting with most people I come into contact with.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Oh my, I guess i got a long ways to go, and I'm already sick of it...lol
    ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lillies1978 For This Useful Post:

Astara (12-28-2009)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I feel that way with school and yeah occasionally life too. Heh...

I dunno, Lillies...you seem to have a lot figured out at this point.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    emphasize "seems"...haha
    ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Unfortunately Astara, i believe cherrysage.com has ripped off text directly from the book Numerology For The New Age by Lynn Buess. I too discovered Cherry Sages's web site but was disgusted to read word for word about my Karmic Accumulation Number EXACTLY what i had just read in Lynn Buess Book which was first printed in 1976!!! And no reference to the source, infact she (they/whoever they are) implies its her work. Not good Cherry, now thats bad karma.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 483
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 725 Posts
    Four Karmic Accumulation

You are a fixed, determined, and hard-working individual. Life allows you very little time to enjoy the luxuries of fun and amusement. Without some restraints, you can become a workaholic, which could be detrimental to health. Your childhood was likely burdened with some form of heavy work which caused you resentment. You have respect for authority and would like to be considered one yourself. You deal with emotions similar to how you deal with life. When challenged, you may react with stubbornness, anger, and seething resentment.

You like to be one of the crowd and are very much aware of people’s motives. When you experience or witness injustice, you can become moody and develop a deep simmering dislike, even hatred. Because you think you have everything working so well, you do not handle opposition well. You can become outraged and indignant because you do not feel that anyone has the right to change the precision machine you operate.

Although you are inclined to be somewhat obstinate, you are fundamentally practical, organized, and particularly good at maintaining the daily routine of business or office. The subconscious tendency is to become restless and try changing the routine to suit yourself; however, you have learned to discipline yourself and work for the good of the organization. Because of your loyalty to the organization, you may be called upon for a supervisory role which you can handle well. Your preference is to be left in a job where you know the routine and do not have to deal with greater responsibilities and personal problems of the employees. A tendency for moderation and conservatism runs deep in your consciousness, and you may almost reach the top of your work, although you lack the intense self-sustained drive necessary to reach the top of the competitive totem pole.

In love, romance, and marriage, you are loyal and intense. You are faithful to your partner, as a rule. When your work is not going well, and your mate is not supportive or encouraging, you are vulnerable to the charms of another admirer, willing to build your pride and sense of worth. Once attached, you are a potent and conscientious partner. You take pride in home, family, and possessions, and work hard to be a good provider.
    "Some Warriors look fierce but are mild. Some seem timid but are vicious. Look beyond appearances - position yourself for the advantage. - Deng Ming-Dao

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    do you know 13 Karmic Accumulation Number, Lynne's Book is spot on!

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Cheery Sage just sent me an email .......it sais in entirety...."I will have my programmer edit this section giving the appropriate credit. Thank you for bringing this to our attention."

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    All this information about Karmic Accumulation has been stolen by Cherry Sage from Numerology for the New Age, a book written by Lynn M. Buess in 1978. She (or the crooks) have copied and pasted the info, without any credit to the author. its pretty sad that this phoney site is profiting from a real numerologist. I e-mail Cherry Sage, she promised to remove it....nothings changed..Numerology is such a wonderful tool a suggest we try to support the honest, sincere dedicated numerologists, not these rip off merchants that exist & live in the sloth of greed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast