what do you think wil happen in 2012

Build friendships with other lightworkers, and indigos. Feel free to organize local indigo meetups too.
I believe that 2012 is the rise of the indigo, it is the point when all of our plans/missions actually come into effect(when the changes will start to happen) we are merely in a prepration stage at the moment.
MegaGamerGuy

I think that the changes are already startign to surface. Although I am not sure if I would call it a rise to anything. I think that it will be a time of change, a new era. Of course the indigo will be a big part of that movement. As far as cataclysm, it may be reacted to violently. I also have a personal motto of order from chaos, so I kinda expect it. I think that this change could come about by several things, lack of resources, lack of space, religion, social, or political strife. There are so many possibilities it is hard to rule any of them out. That is why I think our time now is spent in preparation.

In another note, maybe we are all training in different areas so we can make a wide sweep at it all. :D
inferno_dragon377

by Anemani
I believe that the world is going to take a turn for the worst, one that is going to open the eyes of may Christians. I feel as we get closer to the end times we are going to see that more and more, people will prophesy more than ever. Just a feeling I have... but I do not feel the world will end in 2012 like some people do.
Anemani

i dont think it will but i get the sense too, that somthing big will happen a big change, i figure my 1st post fit into this feeling. but idk all i know is the feeling, not the theroy
MegaGamerGuy

by Sephish
Mass suicides and such, thus ridding the world of those kinds of people. Then nothing will happen and the world will then be a better place. :D
Sephish

by Hall
[QUOTE=MegaGamerGuy;558504]I believe that 2012 is the rise of the indigo, it is the point when all of our plans/missions actually come into effect(when the changes will start to happen) we are merely in a prepration stage at the moment.[/QUOTE]

It may seem like we are surrounded by indigos from being on this site but what about on the outside? How many more are there really. Enough to change the world?
Hall

by tmt
What I think will happen in 2012:

It will start on Jan 1st

It will end on Dec 31st

Between those dates, there will occur all of the miracles and disasters that occur in every year, but everyone will attribute every 'good' to 'ascending' and every 'bad' to 'apocalypse'

Flu shots will be encouraged by health officials.

Flu shots will be discouraged by conspiracy theorists.

Those who make the disposable face masks will have a banner year in sales. (Buy stock now).

On Dec 22, prophets will flood the internet with reasons why we still need to fear the future, like like dramatic prairie dogs, they will spill outward and spread viral video style.

Remember... you heard it here first....

tmt

by Anemani
[QUOTE=tmt;558680]What I think will happen in 2012:

It will start on Jan 1st

It will end on Dec 31st

Between those dates, there will occur all of the miracles and disasters that occur in every year, but everyone will attribute every 'good' to 'ascending' and every 'bad' to 'apocalypse'

Flu shots will be encouraged by health officials.

Flu shots will be discouraged by conspiracy theorists.

Those who make the disposable face masks will have a banner year in sales. (Buy stock now).

On Dec 22, prophets will flood the internet with reasons why we still need to fear the future, like like dramatic prairie dogs, they will spill outward and spread viral video style.

Remember... you heard it here first....

Image[/QUOTE]
lol this is too funny XD
Anemani

Love it Tmt and the prairie dog popping prophets :D
inferno_dragon377

by mOOg
[QUOTE=Hall;558624]It may seem like we are surrounded by indigos from being on this site but what about on the outside? How many more are there really. Enough to change the world?[/QUOTE]

..... Im not a religious fanatic really, but the base of Christianity is that Jesus (one man) did change the world..... so if one man has been believed to have done just that.... we should already be ahead at least in numbers....
mOOg

by vamdaje
[QUOTE=Anemani;558684]lol this is too funny XD[/QUOTE]
YouTube - Dramatic Look
:D
vamdaje

by 5stars
I believe everything is energy... just vibrating at different levels. Love is very high vibrational where fear is very low. I believe as we travel through the center of our galaxy we will be bombarded with a much higher vibrating radiation, which could mutate our DNA to a more crystalline base. I think those who are vibrating very low will have a very difficult time during this transition and could manifest some ugly things for themselves. I think the collective is really going to decided what will happen. If the collective is primarily focused on war and hate, God help us. If the collective has awoken by then, we may have the opportunity to ascend as a group. We must find OUR truth and live it daily. If we see something wrong in the world it is our obligation, duty and responsibility to do something about it, not sit around and wait for someone else to do it. We must show those living in fear… another way.
5stars

by Anemani
[QUOTE=mOOg;559021]..... Im not a religious fanatic really, but the base of Christianity is that Jesus (one man) did change the world..... so if one man has been believed to have done just that.... we should already be ahead at least in numbers....[/QUOTE]
Well Jesus was more than just one man. He was God in the living flesh. (i thinks i worded that correctly)
Anemani

by Zaher
More urgently, what do you think will happen in 2010? :)
Zaher

by Sephish
[QUOTE=Zaher;559117]More urgently, what do you think will happen in 2010? :)[/QUOTE]

Whatever we want to happen.
Sephish

by Zaher
[QUOTE=Sephish;559119]Whatever we want to happen.[/QUOTE]

Exactly
Zaher

Here are my thoughts on 2012.
I did a lot of research on it, and all I see is catastrophy. Made me wonder will it be the y2k again, nothing? But if you take it as this, lots of tribes and stuffs talk about that date.

In the end, I found nothing, came to nothing. I thought about it for a couple of days and it made me relize. There will be the end of the world, as we know it. I think people (all of us) will get enlightened (or illuminated, whatever the thing is). We will come to another state of concesnes. A pure evolution in thinking and seeing the world.

Hopi indians say the Earth will be purified. Some say that we will see the world through another frequency. Lots of folks will get scared and chaos will rage.

I think my purpose in this world is to make people see that 2012 isn't bad. It is a good change that will happen, though many things may go wrong and in completely other direction.

Then again, maybe we read the signs wrong. We just maybe, saw a date and got scared.

But this is just my opinion on 2012.

Cheers
Mr Someone

by Sontlux
Here is what I "see."

There will be much strife and discord leading up to this date. It will be a gradual rise, no one will be able to pinpoint when the change happened. There will be war, there will be hunger, there will be disaster. Through this, we will be learning to raise and maintain our vibrations to ever higher levels as the Earth does the same. Then, one day(don't know when) the Earth is going to be hit by a huge waves of cosmic energy coming from the center of the galaxy as well as energy from the supernova of Betelgeuse. By this point, we will "activate" like few of us can imagine and we will evolve.

Those who do not choose to ascend with the Earth will find a new world to play and learn on.

As for the details, that is really up to us. We hold the highest vibration on this planet. Reality is slave to our whim. What adventure do you want? Be true to your deepest heart. I want ZOMBIES!!!!
Sontlux

will it!

Hi all;
I see the change as the lifting of the vail between the third and fourth dimensions. That will be the new world in transition. There will not be any "Mana" from heaven or people-from outer-space to come and start soup kitchens. It will become a "root hog or die" world for 9 months. By then most people will be compost. :rolleyes:

People that will be prepaired to adapt, will be OK. To most of the "civilized" world it will be a disaster. :(

Communications and the channels of distrubition will be disrupted or distroyed. Most people will totality freak. Electric power plants shut down. that depend on coal or n.gas; [hydro plants ok]. Then most everything shuts down. No computers, no internet, no radio, no cell phones, no lights, no heat. :(

Personal solarcell and parabola power generation, or maybe personal wind, water, thermal power anyone?:)

Food runs out, no water being pumped, no public utility gas. No gas/diesel or electric for transportation. Freezer storage melts, no icecream! No potato chips as "reality" is shifting between the 3rd and 4th dimension. Things appear and disappear, as the realities shift, little is stable. :p

The Ingos without purpose, direction, skills or who are not developing control and use of their intention abilities will freak out as victims, just like the rest of the "civilized" world. :confused:

When the s**t hits the fan, it will be good to be able to manifest an umbrella and a stable reality platform on which to stand. I have my umbrella & platform well along in development. How far-along-is-yours? ;)

Be in harmony,
walk in beauty
psychic child
Psychic Child

Preperation and the soul plan

[QUOTE=inferno_dragon377;558510]I think that the changes are already startign to surface. Although I am not sure if I would call it a rise to anything. I think that it will be a time of change, a new era. Of course the indigo will be a big part of that movement. As far as cataclysm, it may be reacted to violently. I also have a personal motto of order from chaos, so I kinda expect it. I think that this change could come about by several things, lack of resources, lack of space, religion, social, or political strife. There are so many possibilities it is hard to rule any of them out. That is why I think our time now is spent in preparation.

In another note, maybe we are all training in different areas so we can make a wide sweep at it all. :D[/QUOTE]

I agree that we are in preparation mode for great change and I would simply like to add to this. I also agree about 'order from chaos,' but I would call it natural life cycle. Before all major change is that friction point of death and rebirth. For the whole world to be included in a massive change, we are bound to see natural disaster, death, resistance, violence, panic, and it is all a part of change. Indigo people and other people of great sensitivities and various abilities have taken on great pains so that they can be pure and calm to assist the world when the time of chaos comes. Some of us are part of a greater plan to make our bodies vessels for our higher selves to incarnate into us, so that we can be leaders of a new and higher consciousness.

I think the Armageddon principle applies to the old world, which is currently severed from the new world. Right now there is a spiritual divide, and it is a matter of time before this becomes more and more apparent. This divide is about how we all choose to join the new world and adapt to a higher vibration. How much pain and chaos people experience will be directly equivalent to how much resistance they fight the flow with.

Also, another important thing I am seeing right now, is that the death of the old world is directly related to 'male ego' and in some ways I am seeing men having more resistance to these changes then woman. We all carry male and female energy, but it is male energy, not necessarily males exclusively, that are being forced to drop the ego arms.

Part of the new world, is to embrace some of the old spirit and wisdom of mother earth. In the death of this male ego energy, this dominating human ignorance, we can embrace more female energy of the divine birth, thereby regaining human interconnectedness and superior community! ISN'T THIS ONE OF THE MESSAGES OF THE NEW JAMES CAMERON FILM, AVATAR!!!?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

[/COLOR][QUOTE=Anemani;558684]lol this is too funny XD[/QUOTE]

Well put. Might I add that with 'flu shot' encouragement will have the potential to escalate to a Martial Law plan. There is a potential for some things to get ugly in this respect.

Main thing as you said though, is that what we choose to put our energy into "good" ascension vs. bad "apocalypse," will determine our experience of everything. -I don't normally like blunt black and white terms, but what you have stated is what it is and couldn't be clearer.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

[/COLOR][QUOTE=5stars;559056]I believe everything is energy... just vibrating at different levels. Love is very high vibrational where fear is very low. I believe as we travel through the center of our galaxy we will be bombarded with a much higher vibrating radiation, which could mutate our DNA to a more crystalline base. I think those who are vibrating very low will have a very difficult time during this transition and could manifest some ugly things for themselves. I think the collective is really going to decided what will happen. If the collective is primarily focused on war and hate, God help us. If the collective has awoken by then, we may have the opportunity to ascend as a group. We must find OUR truth and live it daily. If we see something wrong in the world it is our obligation, duty and responsibility to do something about it, not sit around and wait for someone else to do it. We must show those living in fear… another way.[/QUOTE]

Ooh I agree. A small correction I might add to your piece about the collective though. The collective is something we've been postponing for everybody to get on board. Fact is there have been major delays and Sept 9th, 2009 of this year, the collective that was onboard, some waiting much longer than others, said, "bon voyage." Those of us who are on board have made the choice to take this as you put it, "journey to the crystaline (i like this very much!:). Anyways, since Sept 9th we are not responsible for the rest to join the collective and we can only be angels waiting for people to who want to make the leap, approach us one by one.

My point is that, there is no "God help us all." It is like we are in Jesus's shoes right now and all we can say is, "God help them and forgive them for they know not what they do!" We have been through so much, we have helped ourselves and made the choice to join the collective, so our experience no matter what is now with the path of ascension. Now it is time for us to feel good focusing on ourselves and one by one we welcome those who make the choice to leap with open arms.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Originally Posted by inferno_dragon377
I think that the changes are already startign to surface. Although I am not sure if I would call it a rise to anything. I think that it will be a time of change, a new era. Of course the indigo will be a big part of that movement. As far as cataclysm, it may be reacted to violently. I also have a personal motto of order from chaos, so I kinda expect it. I think that this change could come about by several things, lack of resources, lack of space, religion, social, or political strife. There are so many possibilities it is hard to rule any of them out. That is why I think our time now is spent in preparation.

In another note, maybe we are all training in different areas so we can make a wide sweep at it all.
I agree that we are in preparation mode for great change and I would simply like to add to this. I also agree about 'order from chaos,' but I would call it natural life cycle. Before all major change is that friction point of death and rebirth. For the whole world to be included in a massive change, we are bound to see natural disaster, death, resistance, violence, panic, and it is all a part of change. Indigo people and other people of great sensitivities and various abilities have taken on great pains so that they can be pure and calm to assist the world when the time of chaos comes. Some of us are part of a greater plan to make our bodies vessels for our higher selves to incarnate into us, so that we can be leaders of a new and higher consciousness.

I think the Armageddon principle applies to the old world, which is currently severed from the new world. Right now there is a spiritual divide, and it is a matter of time before this becomes more and more apparent. This divide is about how we all choose to join the new world and adapt to a higher vibration. How much pain and chaos people experience will be directly equivalent to how much resistance they fight the flow with.

Also, another important thing I am seeing right now, is that the death of the old world is directly related to 'male ego' and in some ways I am seeing men having more resistance to these changes then woman. We all carry male and female energy, but it is male energy, not necessarily males exclusively, that are being forced to drop the ego arms.

Part of the new world, is to embrace some of the old spirit and wisdom of mother earth. In the death of this male ego energy, this dominating human ignorance, we can embrace more female energy of the divine birth, thereby regaining human interconnectedness and superior community! ISN'T THIS ONE OF THE MESSAGES OF THE NEW JAMES CAMERON FILM, AVATAR!!!?
OrgoneMan