Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Founder of IS
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 625
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

How do you find your aura color? What is my aura color?

How do you find out what your aura color is? "What is my aura color?" is a question that is asked by a lot of people.

Naturally if you're an Indigo Child it should technically be in the realm of blue/purple, no?

Please add information to this thread to educate outsiders.

This ad goes away when you register.
    Hidden Content Founder
    Daniel Fischer

Banned
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    blueish smoky glow!

Global Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,923 Times in 3,814 Posts
    i only started seeing auras recently and it was spontaneous, i wasn't trying to. i still don't know exactly what to do with it. as i read your post i got you surrounded by white with a gold tinge which indicates spirituality. i see it on many here. and then, over and around that-- nice big indigo cloud.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 1,340
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,413 Times in 942 Posts
    well I tend to have to close my eyes to read auras but I can do it now, I only recently started doing it actually too (last 6 months perhaps), I think the superfoods and raw foods helped but generally what I do is ask the person to request from their higher self permission to show detail - I get the best reading this way. This seems to give me much more and I feel like I am invading someone's privacy somewhat if I don't do this so if someone asks me to read them I always do this first. Anyhow what I have found is that people are constantly changing, especially if they are going through a healing routine, chakras will change colour and intensity as does the body aura and you can even see projection coming out of chakras (3rd eye anyhow) - I have seen halo's, spirals above the head leading up further than I could see, something that looks like a skullcap with almost tentacles coming out of a ladies head ( kinda like hair hanging down ). So yeah you can't just say - oh I am indigo, you are fluid, forever changing, The outer or even inner aura is just one aspect. A lot goes on in the energetic body, you can see healing going on or you can see how open or closed a chakra is. This of course is all changing depending on the level of your third eye and what you can see will differ depending on that. Some will see a lot of detail and some not so much but the point is I think not to use it frivolously I don't just look at peoples auras without them asking me. I don't even tell them I can do it. Most people will judge you for saying something like that so I just keep quiet and if I find an open minded person who wants their aura read I do it.
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Old Soul
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 502
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 1,247 Posts
    Patryc, can you read people's aura's online (when not in person)?

Interesting about the chakras...

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    yeah patryc, permission of course in all this psychic work. we have permission here.

and what i don't have a grasp of is sometimes i see immediate or general circumstances (like if someone is ill or toxic, i've seen a yuk green) and sometimes i get a person's spirit reading, like this one with daniel. i've seen my own aura as similar, as are a couple of others i've read here at IS. but there might be other deeper spirit readings, or at least spirit color might shift around and cnhange at times? i don't know. i haven't put it all together, haven't done enough yet.

i don't exactly 'see' them either (i wish-- maybe with continued sloot fapping). i see them in my mind's eye.
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    I have never tried to online - only in a person to person context, I am sure it's possible since energy (especially spiritual energy) doesn't really know distance, I remember Edgar Cayce did his readings on people on the other side of the world some of the time so I guess it would work. PM me if you want to do this though, I don't mind I just know there are plenty of skeptics who visit this site and skeptics always love to piss and moan about this sort of stuff.
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rabana View Post
    yeah patryc, permission of course in all this psychic work. we have permission here.

and what i don't have a grasp of is sometimes i see immediate or general circumstances (like if someone is ill or toxic, i've seen a yuk green) and sometimes i get a person's spirit reading, like this one with daniel. i've seen my own aura as similar, as are a couple of others i've read here at IS. but there might be other deeper spirit readings, or at least spirit color might shift around and cnhange at times? i don't know. i haven't put it all together, haven't done enough yet.

i don't exactly 'see' them either (i wish-- maybe with continued sloot fapping). i see them in my mind's eye.
    one thing I never do is look at my own aura, I feel that I may be somehow influencing the reading by looking at my own aura and I don't want my ego involved. I don't have a problem with others looking at my Aura tho. Yer I use my minds eye too. I close my physical eyes to cut off distractions. Falun dafa teaches the eyes open qi actually leaks out of the body, that's why their meditations they advise people to close their eyes and this is a common practice in many meditations not just Falun Dafa. I think what you are seeing rabana is related to your abilities as a healer. Mine are too, kind of given to me as a diagnostic tool to see how the healing is progressing. One thing I found rather interesting was the throat chakra of a guy who was going through decalcification. He lost his voice at one point and injured his throat which is now healing. I did a reading on him recently ( I have done a few sequential readings on him ) the last two readings were rather intersting, his throat chakra went a dark green right before / during a healing crisis and he told me after that a lump had moved from his throat. He does seem more energetic now and his voice is more lively.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    yeah, i just have to get more organized about it.

i don't mind reading myself. the ultimate in objectivity practice...anyway my view of my own aura came spontaneously.
    Last edited by rabana; 01-23-2010 at 05:21 AM.

Old Soul
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patryc View Post
    I have never tried to online - only in a person to person context, I am sure it's possible since energy (especially spiritual energy) doesn't really know distance, I remember Edgar Cayce did his readings on people on the other side of the world some of the time so I guess it would work. PM me if you want to do this though, I don't mind

ok, I'll pm you, i can be your test subject, hehe

I tell you something interesting, while walking through the shopping centre, and in supermarkets, i saw a few people with big auras that went out higher into the air, a few times higher than average, and these 2 woman (and this was different women on seperate days), were Islamic women, wearing a burga, with a feeling of loving, nurturing, feminine energy...people in these religions, get some stick sometimes...which is why I wanted to share this.

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    nice thanks for sharing Ame

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Banned
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 854 Posts
    My aura can be anything I choose it to be, my natural colour is golden so bright that it would blind most humans so I just normally adopt a multi coloured rainbow aura.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 654 Posts
    I am guessing that you have to be open and clear enough and at a particular spiritual level to be able to 'see' auras. I can see a colorless film around people that is close to the body but to see a full aura am not there yet. I had someone who can read auras tell me mine was unusual but did not ask what he meant by that. If anyone would like to read mine I would be interested. Also any hints on how to open this ability up. Is it connected to the third eye?
    The poetry of life and death lie within the process.

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I am thinking calcification of the pineal may slow or stop opening of the 3rd eye if it is closed. One thing I have been doing differently over the last 3-4 months is eating heaps of raw garlic. That's organic sulphur and it will de-calcify everything. Must be raw tho. Just chop up a clove in your salad when you have one.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patryc For This Useful Post:

FirstWave (01-23-2010), IndigoLife (02-01-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 654 Posts
    patryc, thanks for that. I have to remember that it is the mind, body and soul that has to be in balance.
    The poetry of life and death lie within the process.

Old Soul
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I get the feeling, that electronic radiation (say from computers) can decrease third eye opening or activity...i saw more things unseen in my room at night, when the computer was downstairs out of my room, and i was spending much less time on it everyday...there could be a connection.

I also felt more at peace and less anxious, when the computer was downstairs for a few months. so i want to take it down again.

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    i wear a piece of black tourmaline which protects against EMR. i feel it works. you can also put one by the computer.

Old Soul
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I used to have a black tourmaline necklace, it disapeared at home somewhere, i haven't been able to find it. I have a cactus by my computer, that absorbs some of the radiation, but i can feel it's only a little, not enough. I will soon-ish buy another black tourmaline necklace. Have also read that orgone is good for putting in a room for clearer energy...(not bought one of those yet, want to).

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    grins yer black tourmaline is on my speaker - big magnet so it should amplify it's energies and negate the EMR (that's my 2nd biggest crystal)

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    i find that sometimes i can get images of peoples auras for a few seconds after looking at them. when i see someone who has a particularly strong energy that i can feel, when i close my eyes i see... a retinal after image? if you will, sometimes its white other times colored... its difficult to control.

any advice on how to continue to see auras? possibly a meditation that would help?
    Peace Love and LightHidden Content

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast