Crowley, The OTO, The Nazis, and The Atomic Bomb

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
Crowley, The OTO, The Nazis, and The Atomic Bomb «  » by drakke1
This is F'n sensational, and substantially believable, if open minded and aware of the general insanity on this planet, especially among the "elites". The incredible back story to Oppenheimer and the A bomb. You just can't make this s**t up

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=733
drakke1

«  » by lillies1978
I just lloked a little deeper into Crowley's ideas the other day, and I was mesmerized. Nevertheless, I can see his perspectives to be interpreted in lots of different ways, and so it happened already. I believe he did in the 1920's, so Crowley can probably not be linked to this indefinitely. Not sure though, I still don't know enough about it.
lillies1978

«  » by Windlift
Crowley was connected to the CIA back wayyy back . There training is used for mind control and ect. Interesting stuff.
Windlift

«  » by lillies1978
He knew what he was doing imo; how he or others may have abused his knowledge is unknown to me....but the CIA too, was created after Crowley himself had already passed away.
lillies1978

«  » by tmt
lol, you should see the stuff linking him to time travel & Montauk. How he managed to get anything done with his ridiculous rites and blather. I'm surprised he could find a hat, let alone a hare to extract from said hat. Heh, he should have left the skinbag on the cat and talked to the big cats instead. Thats the real magick, communication in light, not draped in dead skin.
tmt

«  » by lillies1978
We each have our on path to walk imo, some seem to require the oddest rituals to get in touch with themselves:D. I believe though, he always put forth that his way is not THE way; everybody needs to find their own. I can respect that, even when it's drapped in dead skins.
lillies1978

Return to index page Indigo Cafe