Sacrificial Lamb or hoarder of knowledge which are you?

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
The role of the sacrificial lamb has been proven by history to be a daunting task. As we look at history any prophet who took the chance to speak his truth or live his truth suffered in some form. Let's take a look at the great Buddha, he grew up wealthy he needed for nothing. His father hid the harsh world from his eyes but when Buddha heard his calling he left it all behind. By his family concealing the true world from him when he experienced it for himself he suffered from culture shock. Buddha traveled and taught and at some point he became weary of mankind all together and tested mankind. He almost starved to death under a tree meditating until a little girl begged him to eat. That reinforces hope into man and he continued to do great things, a sacrificial lamb. You can even look at Jesus he was taught by the Pharisees he was even a scribe in the temple. At some point Jesus was awakened and took the weight of the world on his shoulders. He taught and laid down his life as a example for men. We can look at John the Baptist, and ancient Mohamed all these men fell in duty to mankind. This world is truly backwards. Once you gain the ability to look from the outside in slowly gaining site of a watcher you will see that the world is truly upside down. Man is truly insane. I say this with the most severity that can be applied to any statement ever written. 10 times out of 10 when a light bearer bares light on men he is ridiculed for his beliefs. If you look at the world from the outside in humanity loves darkness, and I can place myself back in the circle and understand my fellow man and realize ignorance is truly bliss.. A knock off of heaven. I speak from a soul that's been there.

Now, those that hoard light or hoard knowledge, workers of evil those who think knowledge is only for them and that no other being deserves knowledge but them is arrogant and sickening. What sense does it make for anyone to stop the chain of awakening, I don't care what anybody says on this site and how much you are in denial something someone said or did, even the belief systems that currently exist today that made you question is this really right, a man before you created them. Secret societies hold control over the entire earth on the simple fact that they hide knowledge from the general public and some people on here want to behave just like these people.

Did you become the enemy you despise?
Utopialove

by Sephish
I'm neither. :p
Sephish

[QUOTE=Sephish;600771]I'm neither. :p[/QUOTE]
Duality always seems to play both sides. The darkside rules through chaos .
Utopialove

So what type of rituals do you do and what are there purposes?
Utopialove

by Sephish
[QUOTE=Utopialove;600773]So what type of rituals do you do and what are there purposes?[/QUOTE]

I just do whatever I feel like at the time. :p
Sephish

[QUOTE=Sephish;600774]I just do whatever I feel like at the time. :p[/QUOTE]

Looks like you are a hoarder....Enlighten me please. I'm dead serious.
WARRIOR GOD KING ADONIS

by Lynx
People aren't ridiculed for there beleifs because the opposers "love the darkness", they are ridiculed because the opposers cannot possibly be wrong in thier beliefs because that would mean that all their lives, all of thier devotion, had been mis-placed. What a terrifying thought. It's far easier to claim the other is wrong than face the notion that they may not know what they thought they did. It's the same basis for crusades. People are comfortable in what they know.
Lynx

by Sephish
[QUOTE=WARRIOR GOD KING ADONIS;600775]Looks like you are a hoarder....Enlighten me please. I'm dead serious.[/QUOTE]

Hoarder? Me? I'm pretty much the member to go to if someone needs an obscure/expensive book, or anything for that matter. I love sharing knowledge. :)
Sephish

[QUOTE=Sephish;600782]Hoarder? Me? I'm pretty much the member to go to if someone needs an obscure/expensive book, or anything for that matter. I love sharing knowledge. :)[/QUOTE]

Then enlighten me please.
WARRIOR GOD KING ADONIS

[QUOTE=Lynx;600781]People aren't ridiculed for there beleifs because the opposers "love the darkness", they are ridiculed because the opposers cannot possibly be wrong in thier beliefs because that would mean that all their lives, all of thier devotion, had been mis-placed. What a terrifying thought. It's far easier to claim the other is wrong than face the notion that they may not know what they thought they did. It's the same basis for crusades. People are comfortable in what they know.[/QUOTE]

What you say is very true. Adonis and I grew up in the catholic church and it was hard to let go but the option was put on the table for us and a choice was given. So we are for choice in the form of bread crumbs. A thread that gets the blood flowing just call it a nudge. Not everyone on here is fully awake some are. I have room to grow.
Utopialove

by Sephish
[QUOTE=WARRIOR GOD KING ADONIS;600784]Then enlighten me please.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe in enlightenment.
Sephish

by danz
[QUOTE=Utopialove;600769]The role of the sacrificial lamb has been proven by history to be a daunting task. As we look at history any prophet who took the chance to speak his truth or live his truth suffered in some form. Let's take a look at the great Buddha, he grew up wealthy he needed for nothing. His father hid the harsh world from his eyes but when Buddha heard his calling he left it all behind. By his family concealing the true world from him when he experienced it for himself he suffered from culture shock. Buddha traveled and taught and at some point he became weary of mankind all together and tested mankind. He almost starved to death under a tree meditating until a little girl begged him to eat. That reinforces hope into man and he continued to do great things, a sacrificial lamb. You can even look at Jesus he was taught by the Pharisees he was even a scribe in the temple. At some point Jesus was awakened and took the weight of the world on his shoulders. He taught and laid down his life as a example for men. We can look at John the Baptist, and ancient Mohamed all these men fell in duty to mankind. This world is truly backwards. Once you gain the ability to look from the outside in slowly gaining site of a watcher you will see that the world is truly upside down. Man is truly insane. I say this with the most severity that can be applied to any statement ever written. 10 times out of 10 when a light bearer bares light on men he is ridiculed for his beliefs. If you look at the world from the outside in humanity loves darkness, and I can place myself back in the circle and understand my fellow man and realize ignorance is truly bliss.. A knock off of heaven. I speak from a soul that's been there.

Now, those that hoard light or hoard knowledge, workers of evil those who think knowledge is only for them and that no other being deserves knowledge but them is arrogant and sickening. What sense does it make for anyone to stop the chain of awakening, I don't care what anybody says on this site and how much you are in denial something someone said or did, even the belief systems that currently exist today that made you question is this really right, a man before you created them. Secret societies hold control over the entire earth on the simple fact that they hide knowledge from the general public and some people on here want to behave just like these people.

Did you become the enemy you despise?
[/QUOTE]

Somewhat like the "sacrificial Lamb" you seem to care much about this world... mainly its drama... you're taking it too seriously... yet it is also you that warns everybody that "it,s not that serious!"
danz

Wisdom hoarding... I sat on your fence once.

Take Reiki. A very beautiful, gentle and effective way of healing. It was never secret it was sacred and sacred things are held with care and not whored about because non sacred people, people afraid to do their work, pervert it. In the 70's and 80's it cost upwards of 10,000. 00 to have a Reiki education. My own Reiki education ran into the thousands and I thought it was bit greedy to withhold such a valuable art hostage with money.

Then Reiki was offered at nominal fees and even for free.

Till today when I see that all the teachings have been distorted, perverted, valuable wisdoms taken out from the teachings because they are too hard or took to long to learn, twisted out of fright and fear of being sued. Everyone wants to be a master in a weekend. Then the teachings were replaced with everyone's practices and opinions that had nothing to do with healing with Reiki. EVERYONE is a Reiki Master now, and all the perversion of the craft has rendered it useless, and that diluting of the Light Energy is diluted further each time these Pseudo masters attune another Pseudo master.Or they made up their own modality and called it Reiki. Dolphin Reiki, Grass Reiki, Taking out the Garbage Reiki, Mowing the Lawn Reiki. The effectiveness of reiki in it's purest form is about 98 percent. Now it's effacy is about 50 percent... a powerfu, provenl and transforming light being destroyed. People think they are doing good things with Reiki and to a certain extent they are but if they had not fallen for the bullshit they would be performing daily miracles with it like the originator of Reiki. Contempeary Reiki practitiones have been denied their opportunity to develop their highest potential. I then realized that Reiki was kept closeted and expensive so that it was ONLY people who really wanted to do the hard work concerning Reiki and intended to hold it sacred would choose to endure the high cost. You have to want something very badly in order to pay that much. It meant those who came to Reiki were serious about it in advance. That if it were made cheaply available to every idiot that made up Joe Public it would be perverted and twisted. And that is what happened. I know very few effective Reiki Healers or Teachers, and there's millions that just shit servers.

Reiki (light energy transmutation) is for Everyone. That wisdom was meant to share it freely, not to peddle it like a street whore rendering the whole purpose of the modality useless. It didn't mean everyone HAD to be a Reiki Master or a Master Healer. Those who wanted to endure the discipline and wisdoms were to share it with others.

Do you understand WHY some things have to be kept away from the public who don't even respect it enough to keep it sacred and intact enough to serve God's purpose?

The dark side is where all our answers about our self is found, how our worldview was formed, and that which was imposed on us lives there. Once we face our dark, confront it defeat it, there is more room for light to come in. Utopia honestly do you think light can be hoarded like coupons? Do you think the knowledge that i have to operate in life is really going to benefit you? Its for me individually, last night's channeled information about infected chicken feathers and how to treat them...?Sure I'll share it, but who is going to care and who is going to give a shit in the first place.. Most of all....do you think it will help you?

Reiki is a sacrificial lamb and it was sacrificed to serve Ego.
Celticknot

Celtic Reiki anyone? Honestly, IMHO Reiki is a name and a very basic and not even well designed system to label something that anyone can do naturally if one has learned to tap into their healing abilities and trust their healing nature. But reiki was created to exploit that energy and natural healing ability to MAKE MONEY. Another corporate fat cat scheme to cull the new agers. That is why in recent years, reiki practitioners have made it free for anyone who wants to learn it. Reiki isn't the holy grail. It's a trendy marketable energy work that is socially acceptable in most holistic businesses... So really those who have been introduced to reiki for free or at a low cost have been given the gift of a beginning in relearning their natural gifts of birthright that have been with held from them most of their lives. Many who first come to reiki are in awe because they have been deprived of this energy most of their lives but for many of us after having reiki for a number of years in addition to some real awakening, realize that we had this thing called reiki all along within us and never needed to pay some BS teacher to get it.
beautifulmind

I make it explicitly clear that Celtic Reiki is NOT a traditional Reiki but still an effective means of Earth Energy movement that is taught and only can be performed only after the traditional USUI Reiki teachings are learned. People don't want to learn it because it's HARD to learn, and the basic wisdoms of BOTH are perverted. I agree most Reiki Modalities are perverted, and those are corporate Fat CAT schemes. Most people have no experience at all with true Reiki which does not have conditioned precepts, doesn't have "Master Symbols" and does not have back to back or even one day attunement processes.

Nope you can't see past your own emotions to see the wisdom. have to disagree with you. I COULD teach bullshit Reiki for free but i'm still scamming and depriving people of their full potential. Anytime you give someone perversion it's still a perversion no matter what it cost AND it's fucking dangerous to teach that shit to boot. You endanger people's lives and sanity with that. "You remove negative energy by pulling on your fingers." What the kind of fucking horseshit it that free or not? . Someone who doesn't want to pay or invest something is just someone who is not willing to do their work and want to walk around and prattle about what a wonderful certificate they have.

NO one and now where in contemperary Reiki is it mentioned to do the core beleif work that is so necessary to healing yourself. It was written out of the manuals because it's fucking hard hard hard work but it is life transforming work. You claim to be walking a shamanic path but know nothing of core beliefs? That tells me right there that you are a fraud and so is your teacher. Core beliefs are the first thing the shamanistic path address and they are not all cozy and love and light. That is the dark place inside that needs to be healed. And contemperary Reiki doens't heal it. Neither does Celtic Reiki but I make that explicitly clear to people.

I was willing to do my work, and I was willing to give equal value for what I was learned because I UNDERSTOOD that I had to prove I was willing to do my work, that I found the teacher valuable enough, and I respected them enough to support THEM so they could continue their good work. When I teach Reiki in it's purest form I KNOW it's with people who are willing to do the HARD work. Everyone else can go play in their own shit if they want. And yes I've debated all this week with a second level apprentice who felt they needed to instruct me on the proper way to teach Reiki. They have the exact same mindset with you.

I don't owe anything to anyone but I owe a great deal to Reiki and I will take anyone, any Reiki "masterlette" down to the mat on it. And I WILL win. I have time and time again. Because I will defend that sacred place even and it will live through me and my students, and it will survive idiotic New Age principals like the ones you hold

Dr. USUI gave us that very basic principle when he worked in the slums. He gave it away for free and people HATED him for it because then they were healed, no longer had an excuse for not doing their work. NO one ever mentions that principle anymore but I hold it in very high regard. I KNOW what I'm doing is right because my Reiki practice supports my life, ala Louise Haye style. I did my work. The people I teach do their work, and they are the finest healers in the state. They truly learned how to transform their lives and the lives of others. I have that validated by God's own mouth recently when I questioned and was given the greatest healing gift imaginable for sticking to my principals. I have been given the self authority to do what is right for everyone involved that you lack.

Your words are poison and you don't heal people you toxify them with your poison and call it love and light.

I would and could gag you BM, but I KNOW that ultimately will end up paying the price for your perversion and its way more than I could ever find the heart to dish out.
Celticknot

So you are saying that if someone cannot afford to learn something they are not putting enough effort into it and they deserve to stay in darkness?? It sounds to me like you are mad because you got scammed out of $10,000 when you could of learned it all yourself by just reading and deciphering yourself what truth it brings you. That is the problem with some people they cannot think for themselves they just go on living on other peoples thoughts and do not come up with they're own. Knowledge should be given not paid for and this is why there are so many problems in this world now. If all this great knowledge was taught from thousands and thousands of years ago and was never hidden there would not not be so many debates on what the truth is. The truth is within you and nobody can find it for you all we can do is help people realize that they need to look in themselves and everything they ever wanted to know is there, instead of going by what someone else tells them. I will speak my truth and I suggest other people do the same instead of following everyone else.
Utopialove

What I've learned: The people who want something for free can afford to pay for it. They have means of supports, incomes, jobs. I don't teach them or even work with them . They aren't ready. Those who are willing to pay are supporting me so that I CAN actually help people are truly in need and can't pay. they amazingly understand this simple principle. The free loaders, the certificate collecters, the wannabe, the perverts are the one's who are denying the truly needy because they don't. It's all about THEM and how good they want to look, not what good they can do. Because I'm supported in my life work, I have enough support to be able to help and heal those who are truly needy. What do I say to the truly needy? Sorry I can't give you the proper medicines you need poor as you are because I gave them all awaY to the wealthy, free loading certificate hoarders and because I didn't recieve anything in return I have nothing to help you? That is actually Fat Cat Corporate ways of operation, and you are guilty of as those corporations if that is how you approach your healing work. So don't even go there, you don't have the 360 view of a healing practice ot even go there without getting cremated. Its not even whoring, it's slutting because even whores expect some return for their services.

You do that. As far as the free loaders they have people like you who can encourage them to play in their own shit. People who want to get out of their shit will see integrated healers who have a 360 degree view of the human body in crisis.
Celticknot

What i am saying is I turn away a dozen people a week who have jobs, who have incomes, who have a means of support, who want a certificate and I expect me to drive to their house (they can't be inconveinced by the ten minute drive here) and teach them something for free. You know what they do with it when I do that. Nothing. Because they don't value it. I offer scholarships to those who really want but can't pay. But I don't give it to lazy assed fucking people who will just go and fuck it up and make it easier for themselves.

[QUOTE=Utopialove;600880]So you are saying that if someone cannot afford to learn something they are not putting enough effort into it and they deserve to stay in darkness?? It sounds to me like you are mad because you got scammed out of $10,000 when you could of learned it all yourself by just reading and deciphering yourself what truth it brings you. That is the problem with some people they cannot think for themselves they just go on living on other peoples thoughts and do not come up with they're own. Knowledge should be given not paid for and this is why there are so many problems in this world now. If all this great knowledge was taught from thousands and thousands of years ago and was never hidden there would not not be so many debates on what the truth is. The truth is within you and nobody can find it for you all we can do is help people realize that they need to look in themselves and everything they ever wanted to know is there, instead of going by what someone else tells them. I will speak my truth and I suggest other people do the same instead of following everyone else.[/QUOTE]
Celticknot

[QUOTE=Celticknot;600883]What i am saying is I turn away a dozen people a week who have jobs, who have incomes, who have a means of support, who want a certificate and I expect me to drive to their house (they can't be inconveinced by the ten minute drive here) and teach them something for free. You know what they do with it when I do that. Nothing. Because they don't value it. I offer scholarships to those who really want but can't pay. But I don't give it to lazy assed fucking people who will just go and fuck it up and make it easier for themselves.[/QUOTE]

And that is one of the many differences between you and me. Some people come to self realization and once they do they have a choice to make and that is whether they will do good or bad with realizing what they are capable of doing. You say you do good I beg to differ. If anyone comes to me willing to learn and wake up I would be thrilled and bottom line my message would be that they have to find they're own truth I am just opening they're eyes up to possibility make of it what you will and when I am done I am not going to say that was 50 bucks pay up NO that is not right in my eyes. The joy alone of waking someone up to a bigger picture is priceless!
Utopialove

You want something for free.

Here. . I'm giving it to you for free.

Let's do your core belief work. What is not working in your life. Your life is a reflection of what is going on inside you. So what is not coming to you that you think should. Money? Love? The central core issues in a person's core vibrational pattern is where this comes from.. It's not how you feel about yourself, it's not what you think about yourself, it is that hidden dark patch in your core vibration. DARK ....NOT EVIL. It may be loss of self worth, self value, thinking everyone comes before you, thinking that you are always wrong no matter how right you think you are. Why don't people listen to your message Utopia. It's not you, its not your message its your core belief about yourself that you project that YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW ABOUT. Your boyfriend projects the same thing, you have the same response. You two are together because you have the same core vibrationh that drew you together. The same issues . You don't know b ecause none of us can SEE it. That dark place in your core beleif, your spirit. If you have issues with money, you are holding a negative core belief about it and you are uncounciously pushing a living away from you.

Anyone hate their job? Probably because we KNOW that will expend a lot in order to get little. How much do we give up of a loving life to spend on a cold job. We give up time with our kids, our loved ones, with our hobbies, anything we love , that is truly important we give up to throwourselves into jobs with people who don't love us, and reward us with little pay, and a lot of stress. Does ten dollars an hour make up in anyway for all the things , important things you've given up? Let's find out what that core belief is and you will find out how much easier it is to EARN MONEY and bring abundance into your life. The SECRET won't tell you, the Law of Attraction won't tell you about Core Beliefs, Reiki no longer tells us how to TRULY heal ourselves.

I will. So will a lot of other people who see this and say the The Secret is a bunch of shit BECAUSE it doesn't tell you how to heal BEFORE you begin investing yourself in thought manifesation.
As soon as I examined my core beliefs my life what I love began to support me the VERY NEXT DAY after I examined and cleared out my core beleifs that I was NEVER aware of. No one would tell me. They didn't know.

But if we go into this place that dark, where the ugly core belief is, we think it means evil..... then we will never heal. And that is sad, because dark means loss of self, not evilness.

Now what will you do with this truth , this basic truth that is at the heart of true light healing (removing the dark so the light of true source derived self will come in) after I given you some things to think about.

Nothing.

People who think that saving their life , that their life is worth it, will pay me one hundred dollars for that. And they will thank god the rest of their lives they invested that tiny bit of money in themselves. Teh one's who don't value their god given selves won't. They aren't ready to experience the pain of what caused the core belief in the first place, so I won't waste their time, or their money or mine. There are a million uneducated healers who will play in their shit for free but never truly help them.

You don't want to pay that much. Go to AA they will teach you the exact same thing for free, but they WILL EXPECT YOU TO DO THE WORK. Because they know what happens to people who don't.
Celticknot

Return to index page Indigo Cafe