Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 417
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

How to get a STRONG aura and energy?

Let's talk about it, the strength of auras. I can feel the difference when somebody has a weak aura, and somebody who has a stronger one. Usually, most people are somewhere between middle-way and a weak aura. Every once in a while, I will see or meet someone with an exeptionally strong aura, and I can clearly feel it. It's as if their energy is just whirling all around them freely, with much strength. Maybe you don't notice it, but when you will meet someone like that, you will remember, for the feeling is very strong. Usually, those individuals are outgoing, and they have a strong and imposing presence, even if physically they are not imposing. It is really as if those people were balls of fire, full of energy to do whatever they please. I am guessing the big difference between weaker auras and those people is how they project externally all their energy with a full and constant flow.

This ad goes away when you register.

I got low energy, and a weak aura. I feel like a bottle with a cap. I feel like I have lots of energy, but somehow I cant access it, it's stuck. So I don't what to do to just get all that energy out and get a strong aura and strong energy to do what I want to do.

Do you know how?
    Last edited by Eriol; 11-26-2007 at 10:31 AM.
    You tend to look at your friends as

[ ]sidekicks
    [ ]heroes
    [X]potential prank victims
    I lol'ed

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Primal scream therapy
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    lol

no tho really, emotions in there own way are a form of enegry, so you want more energy?
    do what you love to do and you'll have more, and express yourself freely, let those emotions out!

I know cause I have the same problem sometimes it can be easier said than done :P just remeber good happy energy even bottled up can be bad for you too not just anger and fear , try not to take yourself to seriously, laugh at yourself sometimes for being silly and spread the laughter with others(let others laugh at you along with you) the energy will grow :P

xxxxx

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 417
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsong View Post
    Primal scream therapy
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    lol
    Lol

Ok, so you think I should let out my emotions more, and do what I like?

Anyone else?

Also, thinking about it, I'm pretty sure my energy, aura, is whatever it is, is stagnant too much.

Problem is I have social anxiety, it's mild compared so some other people, but it's still there. While some outgoing people can go all berserk and express themselves a lot, to me that's awfully scary. And the few times in my life I expressed myself, other people tried to belittle me and laugh at me. My unconscious mind is pretty much socially screwed up. In public places, it's really difficult for me to express myself the way I want to.

Sigh, stupid world ><
    You tend to look at your friends as

[ ]sidekicks
    [ ]heroes
    [X]potential prank victims
    I lol'ed

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 944 Posts
    Trust yourself

love yourself

be yourself
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Energy work. Try Robert Bruces methods, or NEW as it's called. I'd also reccomend regular meditation and spiritual practice.

For defense you should begin visualizing a shield around you at night as you fall asleep. Won't protect you against everything, but over time it wards off negativity.

On top of that, I think the Middle Pillar meditation by Israel Regardie will be of use to gradually build up your energy body and chakras(hence ''middle pillar'' name)

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    In public places, it's really difficult for me to express myself the way I want to.
    this is true of me too I have a tendency to seem shy or reserved cause I don't like people judging me I don't like being around alot of people it makes me anxious also, and soooo many people judge unfairly

so I express myself through my art, my frustration, my happyness, my love, my hate, my fear...ex I put all my passionate feelings into my canvas when I paint... what I do is more than just painting...

it involves magick and energy and the manipulation of energy. I have been told some of my paintings radiate with energy by people with sight

it is a quiter way to harness that unbridaled energy within. poetry also can help, people can understand intense energy better if its harnessed in an artistic way- they are less prone to judge it and more prone to try to understand it.
    and even if you don't want to share your art and poetry, you don't have to unless you are somewere feel comfortable with it (like here on IS).

it doesn't even matter if you really have a talent in any of these things either, its just good to try them sometimes for yourself and not for others (I personally think everyone has a inner artist in hideing- sort of like an inner child :P)
    no matter how much they say "oh I can't draw, all I do is stick figures, I suck at art, I can't sing, I cant dance, I just don't have the talent.. ex"
    don't say such things ever to me,lol, I tire of hearing them haha everyone has a creative part to their spirit. use it! it really does help

*lots o hugs*

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I balance my feelings, and meditate , I think I got the same problem. But yes I too can definitely tell When some one has a weak aura.
    Hidden Content How could you keep acusing me to be close minded when you are the one being close minded?

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    The only real way to attain a real weak aura is to be a really nagative person. Just...Someone is isn't too pleasant. Being friendly, enthusiastic and warm will alone generate a much more powerful and resilient aura.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 390
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Develop a more postive outlook. Replace negative thoughts and feelings with positive ones (whenever a nasty or depressing thought comes into your head, find a happy thought or memory to replace it. Quick-like....Eriol, this is not fluffy. It is old, old wisdom. )

Find something creative that you can do and do it.

Get healthy and physical....run, hike, climb, perform calisthenics, anything that will tire your body out. If nothing else, go outside and move some rocks around.

Keep up your warrior spirit but, learn to aim it in the right directions. IOWs don't let your anger rule your life.

Let go of old hurts. There will be plenty of new ones to take their places.

Laugh, laugh, and laugh some more. Smile often. Look for the beauty all around you wherever you are. Listen to the birds. Get up and watch the sun rise. Go out and look at the stars. Whatever turns you on to beauty, do it.

Then, you can go out and kill something.

Barbara

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    hey eriol, if people dont bring out the best in you, try animals. they have this amazing way of accepting and uplifting you just the right way. nature loving xxxxxxxxx
    it is in the light that we truly live

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 944 Posts
    ya animals rock

loves his kitties
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Cats are definitely cute.
    Hidden Content How could you keep acusing me to be close minded when you are the one being close minded?

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Hello,
    My name is helen i saw your profile here indigosociety.com
    today and become so much interested in you,Also I like to know more about you and establish a relationship which based on truth and trust with you.I want you to send me an email to my email address.Also i will give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Meanwhile,
    here is my email address([email protected])
    I am waiting for your mail to my email address above, please i have
    something very important to tell you.I believe we can start from here.
    Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
    Thanks yours,
    ([email protected])

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteran1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriol View Post
    Let's talk about it, the strength of auras. I can feel the difference when somebody has a weak aura, and somebody who has a stronger one. Usually, most people are somewhere between middle-way and a weak aura. Every once in a while, I will see or meet someone with an exeptionally strong aura, and I can clearly feel it. It's as if their energy is just whirling all around them freely, with much strength. Maybe you don't notice it, but when you will meet someone like that, you will remember, for the feeling is very strong. Usually, those individuals are outgoing, and they have a strong and imposing presence, even if physically they are not imposing. It is really as if those people were balls of fire, full of energy to do whatever they please. I am guessing the big difference between weaker auras and those people is how they project externally all their energy with a full and constant flow.

I got low energy, and a weak aura. I feel like a bottle with a cap. I feel like I have lots of energy, but somehow I cant access it, it's stuck. So I don't what to do to just get all that energy out and get a strong aura and strong energy to do what I want to do.

Do you know how?
    I think the important thing is not to try too hard.
    Your time will come when it's ready.
    If there's any similarity between myself and a few friends of mine, your time is not far off.

... I just now looked at the date of your post - it appears this thread was bumped from spam
    In any case if you've had any progression in your quest for strengthening your aura and energy, I'd love to hear.

/\