Any advice?

You got questions? We have answers.
Any advice? «  » by queenofhearts
I want to get more in touch with my spiritual self and my energy flow.
How would i go about doing this?
I have always felt this sort of spirituality surrounding me,
I'd rather sit at home and meditate or paint a picture than go out to a party.

Anyway, there are a few specific things i'd like to know also.
In what ways does my depression affect my energy flow?
Does taking anti-depressants mess with anything of that area?
Any advice about how to lucid dream or astral travel?

Please give any advice you can, and thank you in advance. : )
queenofhearts

«  » by sean keyes
hi sean here what sort of depression have you and how long, well depression as you brings you to a place where sense is gone, so the energy will be depleated, are you on meds long
sean keyes

«  » by Sephish
queenofhearts wrote:I want to get more in touch with my spiritual self and my energy flow.
How would i go about doing this?
I have always felt this sort of spirituality surrounding me,
I'd rather sit at home and meditate or paint a picture than go out to a party.

Then sit at home and meditate/paint. :D Everyone has a different way to do it, just have to keep trying things until you find something that works for you. For me at least, I find it easier to work energy when I'm listening to metal, lol.

[quote:1a4ozz67]Anyway, there are a few specific things i'd like to know also.
In what ways does my depression affect my energy flow?[/quote:1a4ozz67]

For me, it kind of shuts it down when I'm in my depressive cycle. I can sometimes break through but it's pretty draining on me. Just pay attention to how your energy reacts to those feelings.

[quote:1a4ozz67]Does taking anti-depressants mess with anything of that area?[/quote:1a4ozz67]

Again, it totally depends on you. Some people say that they completely kill your energy and such, but I was on them and never noticed anything different.

[quote:1a4ozz67]Any advice about how to lucid dream or astral travel?[/quote:1a4ozz67]

For lucid dreaming I would recommend keeping a dream journal and also doing reality checks during the day to see if you're dreaming. Astral travel is a bit more difficult for me. The only times I've done it have been in lucid dream states. Once you lucid dream more often, the projection should come naturally from there until you get a feel for it, and there is a definite feeling associated with it, so you'll know when it happens. :)
Sephish

«  » by danz
Queen of what hearts? Queens of Hearts usually get out in the world and win hearts. Or are you a simple playing card by the value of queen of hearts. Either way, make some friends and bask in the energizing beings that all Humans are. Get contaminated in that specific way, allow yourself to experience something "together"... get a beau!
danz

«  » by queenofhearts
I don't know what "Kind" of depression i have, but i have been dealing with it since i was a kid. I'm not on meds yet, but next month my doctor will be putting me on something.
queenofhearts

«  » by queenofhearts
It's just kind of hard because i'm still living with my mom and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend gives my house a completely negative/angry looming energy that just drains me everyday and takes away all of my inspiration.
queenofhearts

«  » by Joss
Hi queenofhearts

I know exactly what you mean about the energy - I had the same thing with a family member, one my closest members of the family and it really, really affected me. Most of the time it wasn't even his fault as he was depressed himself.

I've plenty of personal experience with depression and could give you some advice if you so wish? I know it's a really hard and difficult time but I can tell you that it is absolutely, postively possible that you can get yourself out of it. :)

As for getting the energy flowing, sadly not - I just asked pretty much the same thing myself!
Joss

«  » by sean keyes
for energy to flow sounds silly but dance, here,s a song iron maiden run to the hills, see how ya feel after that put it as high as you can, wiyhout getting into trouble
sean keyes