Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Twin Flames/Twin Souls

These are excerpts taken from a book called "Twin Souls" by Patricia Joudry and Maurie D. Pressman, M.D.

Found this book in the freebox right before I left Crestone and picked it up the other day and cried as I was reading it on how true and spot on the info is. It helped me release quite a bit. They use the term twin soul in the same manner that others use the term twin flame or twin ray. They are trying to explain the deepest connection that we have with another being on a spiritual level. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

It is truly a meeting of souls in a dimension far beyond the physical. Soul love pours down through all the levels of being, illuminating the mind, purifying the emotions, engaging the body in sacred sexuality.

There is a new consciousness, a greater closeness to God, the origin of the love. In returning to each other, the twin souls aid the whole in returning to the Source.

Emotional conflict is hard for anyone to bear; for twin souls it is unendurable. Being so much a part of each other, they feel the others hurt even more keenly. One heart breaks for the other. They must end the others pain in order to heal it within themselves. The emotional dynamics of the twin soul never allow the feeling "let him suffer."

Twin souls are obligated to seek resolution, and quickly. Laying aside pride and ego, they summon the courage to face their own truths and relentlessly seek the root of the problem. Nothing is left unaddressed. Instead their relationship is strengthened by differences. As they return after a clash, love surges in them anew. They flow toward oneness to their limit while retaining, as they always will, their individual selves.

Conflict will arise over and over again; it is part of the cycle of nature, and of the growth process. With each cycle, twin soul love is strengthened. Growth is twofold: they grow closer in oneness, and together grow upward. Gradually the conflicts become fewer, and their growth centers around their inner work, each aided by the other.

Twin souls have karma's that are intertwined throughout eternity. In living apart, twins have been accumulating and working through their karma in preparation for their coming together. As to the individual karmic debts brought to the union, they will help each other discharge them....

Twin souls are responsible for each other in a way that is closer, though not different, from the manner in which we are all responsible for each other. At root there is no such thing as separate karma, only degrees of the joy or pain that follow from our choices.

Proof of twin-ship accumulates through the process of retreat and return, as symbolized by the interlocking rings. As the twin souls find that they do not break apart, indeed cannot, their bond passes through the stages of alchemical purification. Faith permeates their consciousness-faith in themselves, in each other, and in the universe.

Inevitably there will be conditions of stress between certain twins, causing temporary disruption of their life circumstance. Twin souls can live on opposite sides of the world and continue in oneness of being. The two rings can stretch infinitely without breaking. Twin souls are called upon to meet every kind of conflict.

They may meet at night on spirit levels, in dream life, and, as consciousness expands, in previously inconceivable visionary and transcendent encounters in the higher worlds. They travel to each other in their astral and mental bodies. Their mental powers and love capacities increase, with influences flowing back into their daily life and work. Deprivation spurs the higher mind and soul to vigorous exercise of their gifts. That is the compensation for their temporary separation.

When twin souls join, they generate a vortex of energy that may be seen as a light in the darkness of societies unconsciousness.

It is rather to each others spiritual growth, recognizing that spiritual growth is their purpose on earth and everything else must serve that.

All the vows that a human being can make cannot prevent the spiritual path from exploding through and breaking those vows if the spirit must move on. It is appropriate for spiritual partners to remain together only as long as they grow together.

Their separation had forced their souls to break through the boundaries of time and space. Once broken, the boundaries could not contain them again. An ascension was taking place within them both, in accordance with the purpose of twin-soul love, which is advancement, upliftment, the transmutation of the lower to the higher. They were learning to use their subtle bodies to acquaint themselves with the temples of the spiritual life, wherein ecstasy is the rule, not the exception.

Love among group soul mates can be extremely powerful, duplicating in many ways the love between twins. The strength of love-energy among group members is, we believe, paralleled by their placement in the group.

This ad goes away when you register.

The two pairs of twins that were the last to separate from each other are very closely related: they are next-of-twin. When they meet in human incarnation, their love is second only to the love of twins.
    Be the change we want to see on the planet...we create our reality...it's time to spread peace not fear! Hidden Content

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to desire knowledge For This Useful Post:

aislynmoon3 (07-27-2010), closedfile (08-05-2014), Rebecha (07-12-2010), sailee.sk (07-13-2010), Strongstar (04-22-2010), Tina (05-04-2010), Watcher-of-the-Shadows (04-21-2010)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 411
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranTagger Second Class
    Level
    Thanks
    More and more I believe that this is just an illusion.
    Εν αρχή ην ο Λόγος

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ekati View Post
    More and more I believe that this is just an illusion.
    Why would you say it's an illusion? The twin flame relationship is a very important one. What i've found is it does not need to be a physical one. You can do all of this within the self without an outside partner if that's what some choose. Yet it's goal as in any of our relationships are to move us forward. To spur is into growth and healing, acceptance and pure unconditional love. Twin flame is just a name given to something that we are experiencing...just like the terms indigo, crystal and starseed. Same same but different...they are labels used to try and understand the interactions and the energy associated within the healing process.
    Be the change we want to see on the planet...we create our reality...it's time to spread peace not fear! Hidden Content

5. The Following User Says Thank You to desire knowledge For This Useful Post:

Watcher-of-the-Shadows (04-21-2010)

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    People feed on this, expect that, believe in a perfect relationship or whatever, and then they realise the truth, or continue to live in the illusion. Everyone around us offer us experience and knowledge, some more some less, but always for a purpose. That is all..
    Εν αρχή ην ο Λόγος

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ekati For This Useful Post:

indigolight (06-10-2010), PhoenixDown (05-21-2010)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,129 Times in 814 Posts
    as with everything in life ,, all can happen in our realms of the mind,, points of view on certain things that make up our world,, personally i thought it was a lovely piece of writing,, and i can see the other side of how souls can somehow, end up in a relationship thats difficult,, to teach a different way of life,,all is knowledge,

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    People feed on this, expect that, believe in a perfect relationship or whatever, and then they realise the truth, or continue to live in the illusion. Everyone around us offer us experience and knowledge, some more some less, but always for a purpose. That is all..
    Do you really think these relationships are perfect? LOL! That's far from it. You learn together and you push each other to grow...that can be very painful. It's all what you make of it but you can run screaming from the other person cursing them because your not ready to let go and move forward. We have the choice every day to choose to repeat the same patterns in our lives over and over again...or we can choose to accept and embrace that we will be brought to experiences that can help spur us into higher and higher growth so that we can reach our highest potential in each life. It's our conscious choice...do we decide to repeat the same pattern....or can we move forward and release them. We don't have to choose to live in illusion...we don't have to fight against the flow of things because our pride and our ego's are too strong.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desire knowledge For This Useful Post:

indigolight (06-10-2010), Strongstar (04-22-2010)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 322
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    my friend would definately want to read this.

no one ever said a relationship was only in the physical(:
    dolphin of the water,
    in rythmic breathing I flow with life,
    in union my mind, body, and spirit
    at peace 2 worlds I encounter,
    you remind me of the joy in play

"we will work together to help everyone see,for they are blind and do not know it."

"you must feel to see."

talking to myself: the human world is so exiting and pitiful at the same time,so many primitves out there,yet so many evolved ppl...

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,590 Times in 2,797 Posts
    Thank you for this.

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Ur welcome my dear

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    They are trying to explain the deepest connection that we have with another being on a spiritual level.
    then come the "howsits"..

one (if it were my only) twin soul, or flame.. or whatever.. is now a lost soul..

I did not initiate the connection.. the other party did all of that..

what do we do now..

I won't say any more..

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    well..

this person happened to be about 18 years younger than I..

and I can read the thoughts.. the excuses..

but on the other hand.. I exercise three times a week.. don't smoke, drink just a little alcohol..

and the "twin flame" smokes like its going out of style.. no exercise, overweight.. etc. etc..

and the person was desperately afraid they'd somhow outlive me and have to raise the kids..

that's the whatsits I was referring to..

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    we seem to be insane little bits of deity, floating around, divided long ago..

never "convenient" to reunite..

for one reason or another..

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I think we are all insane.. heh

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Conflict will arise over and over again; it is part of the cycle of nature, and of the growth process.
    no frigging joke..

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Twin souls are obligated to seek resolution,
    try to explain that to *all* of us..

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Ignore me please. I'm just nuts.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    at least I'm happy,, what more would I want..

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I say that common people THINK that soulmate and twin flame and whaterver you call them relationships are perfect.
    Εν αρχή ην ο Λόγος

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I say that common people THINK that soulmate and twin flame and whaterver you call them relationships are perfect.
    What I have found is that perfection is within the eyes of the beholder...or beer holder Couldn't help myself with that one. What some call perfection can also contain things that are "far from perfect" for the logical mind. The key to being able to see perfection within the imperfect is to realize we are exactly who we are, we are where we need to be, we do what we need to do in all matters. As we follow our hearts and our soul we step into a state of perfection. For we are then using our intuition and guidance therefore our actions can not be judged by anyone, thus we do as we "feel" is necessary for our own growth and for the development of the all. Within relationships it's important to see that in many ways our partners and friends are doing what they feel is right. When we can open our hearts and not judge them, then we begin to see the perfection within these relationships instead of seeing what needs to be "changed" because of things that we are holding onto.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    we seem to be insane little bits of deity, floating around, divided long ago..

never "convenient" to reunite..

for one reason or another..
    You must also understand that twin flames share a common duty...or service above all to the greater good. To serve "God" or their higher nature and to actively heal and move forward raising the energy vibrations of themselves and allowing it to touch those around them as well. Our twins become our mirrors at a very intimate level and what we see in them we heal within ourselves which allows them to heal it in themselves. It's a beautiful gift we've been given. Yet too often one or both partners are not ready and they tends to run from this relationship out of fear. For in truth what could scare you more then being face to face with yourself, the good, and bad....and to be with them completely you must be able to heal those things within yourself that you "dislike" for you must be able to accept yourself as a perfected being.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast