Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 255

Thread: Rare Blood types and UFO/illuminati bloodline connections?

  1. #1
    Indigo Member
    Points: 6,533, Level: 23
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class250 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    202
    Points
    6,533
    Level
    23
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Post Rare Blood types and UFO/illuminati bloodline connections?

    So Apparently.....

    "Of the human blood types, O is the most common. It is a universal blood type. Blood types are further broken down into two groups, negative and positive. This is called the RH factor. The RH factor is the Rhesus (rhesus as in monkey) blood factor. If your blood tests positive for this, you have the factor in your blood. If you test negative, you do not have the factor in your blood. The RH factor is a protein found in the human blood that is directly linked to the Rhesus Monkey"

    "Most people, about 85%, have RH-positive blood. That could support the idea that humans evolved or were derived from Primates. 15 % of humans have RH-negative blood. If blood type is one of least mutable human characteristic, where did the RH negative come from? This question has puzzled scientists for years. There is some evidence that suggests the RH-negative blood group may have appeared about 35,000 years ago. And the appearance was regional and seemed to, originally, be connected with certain groups/tribes of people."

    The RH- blood types seem to have originated from northern Europe? the highest concentration of RH- blood types are in Northern Spain/France and the U.K. True green eyes, red hair, and abnormally pale colored skin are another trait that come from the origins of the RH- blood type.

    Some people link this blood type to the fallen angels 'nephilim' from the bible. Which also is connected with illuminati bloodlines, the RH- blooded people were called the 'blue bloods', the term was used all over the world in folklore for a vampire, immortal, other-worldly royal, also linked to reptilians, the elites and world leaders.
    There has been a higher increase of UFO phenomena with people of this blood type, as well as certain health issues like auto-immune problems, abnormally colored eyes, albinism,
    Maybe this is why some scientists claim to not be able to find the origins of the 'first' white people (RH- negative blood type factor)

    "People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

    ¨ Extra vertebra.

    ¨ Higher than average IQ

    ¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.

    ¨ Lower body temperature"

    ¨ Higher blood pressure

    ¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

    ¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

    ¨ Red or reddish hair

    ¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight

    ¨ Cannot be cloned

    ¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

    ¨ Sense of a specific purpose on earth


    ....


    This ad goes away when you register.


    Im looking at a bunch of different articles and research people have done, there seems to be alot of different connections to everything on this topic.

    I mean alot of it could be BS, but im wondering what some of you think on the topic?

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to .amaranthine. For This Useful Post:

    7forever (06-23-2013), drakke1 (03-24-2011), ocean_soul (04-08-2011), Windlift (04-21-2010)

  3. #2
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 17,821, Level: 40
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    FirstWave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Universal
    Posts
    2,267
    Points
    17,821
    Level
    40
    Blog Entries
    26
    Thanks
    1,176
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 654 Posts
    Rep Power
    19
    I was just looking up stuff on this very topic. You might find this interesting. The RH-negative Factor

    Are you a negative blood type? I have O-. It would be interesting to see how many on IS have a negative blood type.
    Last edited by FirstWave; 04-21-2010 at 05:20 PM.
    The poetry of life and death lie within the process.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstWave For This Useful Post:

    leila (03-23-2011)

  5. #3
    Old Soul
    Points: 110,679, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    sshenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    beyond belief
    Posts
    24,532
    Points
    110,679
    Level
    100
    Blog Entries
    104
    Thanks
    2,650
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,793 Posts
    Rep Power
    83
    you can't blood-type a soul

    “What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge


  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Useful Post:

    Amethyst (04-17-2011), LadyArae (06-14-2011), Materia_Ninja (06-01-2011), Petula (06-11-2011), Veisha (04-22-2010)

  7. #4
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 9,665, Level: 29
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,752
    Points
    9,665
    Level
    29
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 180 Times in 162 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    I believe that some blood types they have no idea the Hh there were a brother and sister with this blood type wonder what happened to them?

    I think your right hate to say it but you got that one right.....neg o has a meaning so much so they have to find each one..for somereason and I dont know why.........great stuff....

    RH neg o and tint of red in my hair so I dyed it bleached it blonde so I wouldnt have it nobody wants orange hair!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a light brown with a tint of orange when I get in the sun..................interesting.......but im not evil ......yet?

  8. #5
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 9,665, Level: 29
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,752
    Points
    9,665
    Level
    29
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 180 Times in 162 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by sshenry View Post
    you can't blood-type a soul
    But what if the soul is the meaning to all this? There was someone who wrote about this that certain ones can go beyond and eternal light or something so why not those neg o's I didnt come from no monkey DNA we came from reps fish that crawled right? If we had all these characters then why dont they label the dna blood of all these?? Or have they and didnt tell us?

    as long as they dont want to eat me ok.......
    Last edited by Windlift; 04-21-2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: I dont want aliens to eat me...

  9. #6
    Old Soul
    Points: 110,679, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    sshenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    beyond belief
    Posts
    24,532
    Points
    110,679
    Level
    100
    Blog Entries
    104
    Thanks
    2,650
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,793 Posts
    Rep Power
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Windlift View Post
    But what if the soul is the meaning to all this? There was someone who wrote about this that certain ones can go beyond and eternal light or something so why not those neg o's I didnt come from no monkey DNA we came from reps fish that crawled right? If we had all these characters then why dont they label the dna blood of all these?? Or have they and didnt tell us?

    as long as they dont want to eat me ok.......
    why would blood type indicate a certain kind of soul? blood type is tied specifically to the human (mamal) body and it's genetic codes. The soul is not tied to the physical body, but uses it as a means of experiencing this physical reality.

    “What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to sshenry For This Useful Post:

    LadyArae (06-14-2011)

  11. #7
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 17,821, Level: 40
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    FirstWave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Universal
    Posts
    2,267
    Points
    17,821
    Level
    40
    Blog Entries
    26
    Thanks
    1,176
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 654 Posts
    Rep Power
    19
    SS, yes it is trival but interesting. Do you think the soul chooses the body it inhabits? I know from personal experience that the cells of the body contains memory so even down to the blood type there is some kind of memory and information going on.
    The poetry of life and death lie within the process.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstWave For This Useful Post:

    leila (03-23-2011)

  13. #8
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 9,665, Level: 29
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,752
    Points
    9,665
    Level
    29
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 180 Times in 162 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    I know one thing I remember being born and I remember begging them not to send me here!

    I ws soooo upset then the process of dark and clam and peace ........... i was calm for a min then all the sudden it hurt sooo bad and my chest hurt soo bad......then I dont remember....nothing hardly ..in childhood except everytime I slept I thought I was there ...and everytime I awoke to light i felt good...even when the light is left on....i still think warmth peace like no other human emotion

    ok im done\.

    I think they send us..here our souls....i think dna is just a code but certain blood types ...they may send souls into because we can except the soul in them...ya know?

  14. #9
    Old Soul
    Points: 110,679, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    sshenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    beyond belief
    Posts
    24,532
    Points
    110,679
    Level
    100
    Blog Entries
    104
    Thanks
    2,650
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,793 Posts
    Rep Power
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstWave View Post
    SS, yes it is trival but interesting. Do you think the soul chooses the body it inhabits? I know from personal experience that the cells of the body contains memory so even down to the blood type there is some kind of memory and information going on.
    genetic memory is a definite - things the blood "remembers", traits etc. that get passed down from generation to generation. But I don't know if the body, it's "type" or "memories" would be of interest to a soul looking to reincarnate, unless the traits or "memories" related specifically to an experience that the higher self knows it needs in order to progress or learn a specific thing.

    it just seems to me that the fascination with genetics, geneology, blood types etc. is yet another distraction, one more layer of the illusion that keeps us from "breaking free" if you will, for one can always say this or that trait (or characteristic) is "inherited" and therefore I can't do anything about it, instead of stepping beyond the physical limitations.

    It IS interesting though, genetics, especially when you think of what a miracle it is that this particular "you" is here, now, how many of one's ancestors had to survive droughts and plagues and wars and things in order for this particular you to be here, now, with your specific physical characteristics

    “What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge


  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Useful Post:

    .amaranthine. (04-22-2010), AmentiHall (04-22-2010)

  16. #10
    Old Soul
    Points: 31,305, Level: 54
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Sephish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    IN AMERICA!
    Posts
    7,260
    Points
    31,305
    Level
    54
    Blog Entries
    56
    Thanks
    1,766
    Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Rep Power
    42
    O- here for what it's worth... Good to know I can't be cloned.
    Freemason wannabe and resident skeptic.
    If you don't feel disempowered, I'm not doing my job.
    Check out the Hidden Content right here on IS.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephish For This Useful Post:

    .amaranthine. (04-22-2010)

  18. #11
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 10,595, Level: 31
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 655
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupRecommendation Second Class
    Lynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A port-a-potty.
    Posts
    1,411
    Points
    10,595
    Level
    31
    Blog Entries
    36
    Thanks
    479
    Thanked 326 Times in 232 Posts
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by sshenry View Post
    why would blood type indicate a certain kind of soul? blood type is tied specifically to the human (mamal) body and it's genetic codes. The soul is not tied to the physical body, but uses it as a means of experiencing this physical reality.
    This is unrelated to this thread, but I just wanted to add my two cents.

    I believe souls and their physical vessels are closely related. When a person expereinces emotion or thinks a thought, there is chemical and electrical activity within the body. That is, it is physical. The thought itself is a physical reaction within the brain. Love is a chemical response within the body. There is also the theory that when a person feels stress or other negative emotions, it can bring on disease; a very physical response to an emotional trigger.

    I believe that thought and emotion is tied to the soul. The reason these are physical things, I think, is because we are physical beings at this time. If thoughts and emotions were not physical, we would not experience them in this incarnation because we are not in a state in which we are capable of it. We are physical, so we are all physical. We experience this physical reality because we are this physical reality, right now.

    It's sort of like, when your media player can't play a file because it's missing the right codecs. If all of our selves were not physical, it would be like missing some codecs. We'd miss out on thoughts, on feelings.

    I don't want this to sound limiting; we are certainly capable of more than the physical.

    Or maybe the things we think aren't physical, are simply a type of physical that we haven't found a way to measure yet.

    Did that make any sense? That's just my theory.

    EDIT: Ha, I wrote all that and forgot to write my main point. Where I was going with this: everybody is different. I believe the body is molded around the soul which inhabits it; the soul it is, really. Each body is different because each soul is different. Blood type would be different, because each soul needs to be housed in a device that is perfectly calibrated to itself, so it can experience this reality as it is intended, and to it's fullest. You, as a soul, may be something, but if your physical body is not capable of bridging you to the physical word, then you are no longer that something. Each soul needs a body that can accommodate it correctly.

    To be relevant: I'm type O, I think positive, but I'm not 100% certain on that fact.
    Last edited by Lynx; 04-21-2010 at 09:09 PM.
    "There is pleasure in the pathless woods; There is rapture on the lonely shore; There is society where none intrudes, By the deep sea and music in it's roar; I love not man the less, but nature more." Lord Byron

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lynx For This Useful Post:

    leila (03-23-2011), ocean_soul (04-08-2011)

  20. #12
    Old Soul
    Points: 44,695, Level: 65
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 855
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    AmentiHall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    4th floor Luxor, Vegas
    Posts
    11,079
    Points
    44,695
    Level
    65
    Blog Entries
    50
    Thanks
    3,142
    Thanked 5,252 Times in 3,415 Posts
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by sshenry View Post
    why would blood type indicate a certain kind of soul? blood type is tied specifically to the human (mamal) body and it's genetic codes. The soul is not tied to the physical body, but uses it as a means of experiencing this physical reality.
    I disagree. The DNA is highly connected to the soul.

    Souls don't always incarnate from the same pool of consciousness. In fact this is part of the reason the Indigo Phenomenon and other things work. It is the consciousness that enters the body that activates and determines how it animates the body. There are hidden and dormant things lying within the human dna, which have over time become "disassembled" or for some reason dormant, and these kinds of souls have the ability to increase the intuitive ability of the dna.

    Furthermore, there is great diversity in the genome of man-kind, and there is a reason why certain types of souls incarnate in certain types of bodies. "Starseeds" are similar, and technically they incarnate from different matrices/pools of consciousness, at different levels of vibration- etc. If it was merely that simple to incarnate into any body, then we would have plenty of "Jesus" like souls incarnating into human bodies all day.

    There is a connection, and furthermore a unique experience that makes humans so different (but also vastly similar) to each-other. It is a unification process, hence why 2012 is the eye of a cosmic event. It is the essential cosmic portal that goes all the way back to the Origin of all things.

    ---

    As for the obsession with genealogy, of course it's a distraction because humans are distracted by everything. Oh look new age has some cool ideals, let me turn it into a new religion. Oh there are certain blood types that have certain characteristics/abilities- let me revere those people as "Gods" over other people!

    It COULD be just a simple facet of knowledge that would allow people to see the greater fabric of the universe churning its gears to accomplish certain things. Without the "quickening" in certain types of DNA, it would not spread to other people. This information doesn't consume me, it is just as spiritual as knowing that all things are connecting

    All things are a distraction- even the desk in front of you and sitting on a computer talking about spirituality is a distraction. That doesn't mean it doesn't have some use in understanding.

    What I am saying is that there is more to it than just some people are "superior bloodtypes." It is that there are some kind of DNA that might of been contained in a specific way...so that certain type of manipulation could occur(there is much research in this area).

    BUT then there might also be the alternative- which is...some that spread, repaired, and "opened" the connections in our blood. The kind that allows for greater intuitive abilities to manifest.

    We live in a physical universe, with complex laws and systems. Rest assured even the manifest has a series of mechanics (and not believing so dis-empowers us), even time, even INCARNATION in itself! Because the 3d is merely a TINY PART of a series of processes. The Multi-verse isn't just a 3D UNIVERSE and then everything else is spirit! That "spirit" comes in as much complex layers as it does here. It's just less "separated" and dense in nature. How could the soul not have similar processes?

    Just because to us the soul seems to be something out of reach-doesn't mean there aren't forms of consciousness within the higher dimensions that are actively involved in the science of creation in itself. It's our destiny, as essences to reach this place too.Responsibly of course.

    ------

    Onto your question Amaranthine.....hehehe.......yes there is a connection between all the things you mentioned. Many people with that blood-type are also frequently abducted.

    There was some "Favoritism" that happened in the early days after the Atlantean priesthoods, and Egypt. Because we have "dna" as human beings, from many different...*cough* star systems for lack of a better word...some "angels" used their connection, through the vibrational matrix of their own consciousness, to ours- THROUGH the dna...to for lack of a better word..."manipulate."

    And others, such as the Avatars of all our legends of and stories...to "free." Aka Christ opening the "tree of life."

    The tree of life is represented by many things, and is a map of the cosmic dimensions in the Qaballa,and our return to god. The Qaballa is a prime tool of Illuminism and other Mystery schools. The Tree of life, is also DIRECTLY conencted to our DNA! Represented also by two snakes coiling around. Just like the kundalini is also represented by this coiling around a central vertical column,with Illumination/Enlightenment/Ascension occurring at the top (the wings). Your DNA reflects what you see in the world! If you see ghosts, or anything else for that matter- it's your DNA that allows you to do that! It's your BRAIN that processes everything.

    THE DNA is a huge part of the secret of who we are. It contains the secrets of our latent abilities- and the potential of who we can become.

    It does not mean there are "superior" gene types, it is that there is a plan to accelerations in consciousness happening at certain times. The genes of "Christ" for example- were undoubtedly unique, why do you think he was "immaculately" conceived. Yes...that had a "Science" to it, divine as it may be- to it as well. All those things are already within the human dna.

    Certain types of frequencies,energy, light, and furthermore souls can "plug" into these bodies...

    There is also a reason why certain types of people vibrate with certain types of information and others don't. They could both be from two completely different hierarchies/pools of consciousness- but these still originate from the same point at the beginning of all things. What I am saying, is there is a reason a certain type of "Angel" can't just incarnate into the Illuminati bloodlines and change everything. It's all part of a "segmented" learning experience, which is all due to "unify" at a certain point.

    We are getting there. Take care.


    When a certain type of soul, from a collective consciousness incarnates into a human body...it can have an effect. The DNA itself must be "pure" enough to allow that type of entity in...because it's not the entity in itself that matters, it is how much "information"can be held within the vessel. Similar to how a "walkin" is not really another being replacing you, but a part of your soul-family, much higher in vibration, able to be housed within the body because the body had "matured" to a physical point where that level of energy/frequency can be held.

    "Sin" was actually a metaphor for the NATURAL GENETIC CORRUPT STATE of the human vessel. Even in the Mystery Knowledge it is believed that mans nature is "flawed." But underneath all that "murk" lies the diamonds, the infinite potential of human mind, spirit, and even our dna(bodies) to achieve great things.An evolutionary blueprint designed for Unity with God.

    ALL things are intimately tied to each other, don't ever separate "physical" with spirit or we will lose the gift of learning how to bring "divinity" or things in a higher state of vibration, to merge with our current state of low vibration.

    ----

    Sorry I had to blurt all that out.

    Amaranthine there is indeed a difference in DNA and the kind of souls that can incarnate into the body. The Illuminati are a prime example of this.

    That kind of blood type (the one you described) is a part of this.....it is only essentially the "appearance" that was human. These kinds of blood types have been used by "interdimensional" consciousness to manipulate this world for a long time. But this isn't a bad thing per-se, because so have they been helping many many people.

    There are also other "unique" bloodlines that are expressed the Rh negative factor which can be said to have bring a certain type of "divine" energy or frequency to stimulate the minds/bodies/spirits of mankind.And hell Rh negative people that are just normal too I cannot mention to many specifics on this board for obvious reasons.

    Indigos/Crystals/Starseeds emerging are a part of this new frequencies spreading through the dna of man-kind, which is NOT restricted just to specific blood types or family bloodlines. This is my idea of what some believe to be "Christ" or "Krist." It is a type of energy that literally, is so pure and powerful- that was spread through One whom incarnated over 2000 years ago...and this dna over time, spread, and began to "correct" distortions within the "sin," flawed state (disconnected from divinity, higher dimensions, whatever you want to call it) or amnesiac state of humanity, into ALL sorts of genetic types.

    It is my idea of how a "divine" plan works. Such things understand the science, mechanics, and spirituality of it all FAR more than any current human can. Because even at a religious level- ALL those things are created by "god." The truth of things is QUITE fantastic IMO (not saying this is the truth).




    ps.

    Oh yea, and you can't blood-type a soul is correct.

    The Rh negative bloodtype is connected to all the things you mention. But starseeds aren't exclusive to Rh negative blood.

    I forgot to mention something, the ability for starseeds, indigos, crystals, whateverlabelyouwanttocall it to incarnate into bodies has to do with DNA. But it is not just Rh negative anymore,t because humanity has been evolving subtly, and also reaching this cosmic alignment. Not to mention a "few upgrades" from avatars of the past (Indigos are actually, like the Illuminati, part of a benevolent "hybrid project" to create a bridge between higher and lower consciousness through sharing the gene codes).

    I know its alot of information and sounds crazy....but I had to put it down as quickly as possible.

    Now, because of alignment, and because of evolution- and the hybridization process that occured long ago, many "soul families" from different lineages, both extra-terrestial and inter/higher-dimensional- are beginning to merge into a "common gene." This means, that because we all share similar genes...these entities in human bodies, can help everyone evolve and each one brings something unique. The reptilians for example- are very common within earth bodies...but that doesn't mean they are all evil or what David Icke says...in fact many of them are the opposite. Yes, many of them came into human bodies to "heal" the alignment of their own soul into one that is more in tune with the "light" or "christ" as some might call it. Yes souls evolve at different levels depending on where the consciousness is stationed...it is part of the "segmented" but "Whole unified" system I described...it is the perfection of Creation to allow different types of individuality at different relationships/scales to one another.

    So you can see here...how it has little to do with superiority in gene types or who has what etc. Because it was always about everyone benefiting in the end. The "common gene"allows the free will of any soul, ones in a human body- to make whatever spiritual wishes they desire. Through this "frequency/genetic/consciousness/color-toned" bridge...even an essence from the Illuminati families can choose to express themselves through other types of consciousness now re-emerging on earth.Such a person can tap into the "indigo" shield/frequency if they wished. In fact, this was really part of their plan to begin with..

    Once you are in "middle earth" the playing field is "leveled." The beauty of the human experience, is we are a living library of consciousness, so many groups of consciousness all over the galaxy have a part of them in us (genetically and spiritually). Any soul can choose to express themselves however they want, the DNA is merely the "Access-way" and determines the compatibility between the soul essence and the body. In a sense the dna is the "tree of life" from soul to body. It is the coded programs which derive their instructions not just from the 3d biology that we know, but actually a multi-dimensional process that is ALL YOU culminating into this expression of self. Everything within 3d manifest world is inter-woven with information beyond our ability to currently process. You are a direct intention of who you wanted to be.

    I'm done now take care
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 04-22-2010 at 02:05 AM.

  21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

    .amaranthine. (04-22-2010), Lady Neptune (05-12-2011), leila (03-23-2011), Materia_Ninja (06-01-2011), Skyner1212 (05-30-2011), Violet Eyes (05-01-2010), Windlift (04-22-2010)

  22. #13
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 12,419, Level: 33
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranTagger First Class

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,860
    Points
    12,419
    Level
    33
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 408 Times in 270 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    @ OP

    Characteristics you mentioned cover most of characteristics of people who are genetical starseeds (have extraterrestial or earthling/extraterrestial DNA). It was mentioned in another topic. Also, many of starseed awakening signs cover your list well.



    Quote Originally Posted by sshenry View Post
    you can't blood-type a soul
    Indeed.
    Last edited by Veisha; 04-22-2010 at 01:39 AM.
    Please click on the picture below and give it one more click to help the animals!
    Hidden Content
    Give a click to help save Rain Forest: Hidden Content

  23. #14
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 12,419, Level: 33
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranTagger First Class

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,860
    Points
    12,419
    Level
    33
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 408 Times in 270 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Speaking of blood type percentage:

    O+ 37% O- 6%
    A+ 34% A- 6%
    B+
    10% B- 2%
    AB+
    4% AB- 1%
    As you can see, RH - is indeed a rare type, however if you look at particular blood types, you an notice that B RH+ is also a rare type, not to mention AB Rh+, which is 3rd of the rarest types, rarer than 0- and A-.

    Interesting thing is that about 10 years ago 0- was the rarest type in the world.


    I think that 'judging' people based on their blood type is as wrong as on looks and eye color (of course here's also a catch that makes those judgements true). I'd say that those people with RH- just come from different race of extraterrestials (which perhaps evolved from different group of animals, or live in different climat than those with Rh+ or anything like that).
    Please click on the picture below and give it one more click to help the animals!
    Hidden Content
    Give a click to help save Rain Forest: Hidden Content

  24. #15
    Official Supporter
    Points: 14,316, Level: 36
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 534
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    ZZ23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Seattle Washington
    Posts
    3,111
    Points
    14,316
    Level
    36
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 247 Times in 183 Posts
    Rep Power
    14
    Its amazing.. that all this is stemming from nothing "scientific" . . . .

    I would look into how they are classified before I'd start writing this stuff..

    I think that would of been a great Ohhh, moment.
    Everday I'm Shuffling.

  25. #16
    Official Supporter
    Points: 14,316, Level: 36
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 534
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    ZZ23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Seattle Washington
    Posts
    3,111
    Points
    14,316
    Level
    36
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 247 Times in 183 Posts
    Rep Power
    14
    From what I know of the illuminati..

    They always marry their children together, because they believe that they were meant to be incarnated in that family..
    No one born outside of illuminati is illuminati.

    There is no illuminati connection to blood that is outside their own.
    Everday I'm Shuffling.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZZ23 For This Useful Post:

    AmentiHall (04-22-2010), HikyuuTera (03-24-2011)

  27. #17
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 9,665, Level: 29
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,752
    Points
    9,665
    Level
    29
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 180 Times in 162 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    What i know they married because they couldnt trust anyone else in the whole town with their money or rights to land, castle, and the authority the people expected them to be strong willed and they are...stubborn people.

    New blood was princess Di.

    Last statement; blood is blood / it will take the blood against blood to do what is right.......bible sometimes it makes so much sense now..

  28. #18
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 17,821, Level: 40
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    FirstWave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Universal
    Posts
    2,267
    Points
    17,821
    Level
    40
    Blog Entries
    26
    Thanks
    1,176
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 654 Posts
    Rep Power
    19
    My facination over this topic is that it explains my love of the cosmos ever since I was a small child and how I would love to be out there in space right now rather than be here on earth. Wanted to be an astronaut while growing up changed to being an astronomer but couldn't keep focused enough in college to get the degree. Getting the grades was easy but couldn't stay focused enough for the long run.

    This soul has certain things that sets it on fire and the cosmos feels like home. Besides that nothing is special. Just a piece of the whole searching for answers.

    Anyway we are all probably hybrids.
    The poetry of life and death lie within the process.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstWave For This Useful Post:

    AmentiHall (04-22-2010)

  30. #19
    Indigo Member
    Points: 6,533, Level: 23
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class250 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    202
    Points
    6,533
    Level
    23
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ZZ23 View Post
    From what I know of the illuminati..

    They always marry their children together, because they believe that they were meant to be incarnated in that family..
    No one born outside of illuminati is illuminati.

    There is no illuminati connection to blood that is outside their own.

    Actually, Im not talking about a connection to blood that is outside their own ? Dont know where you got that...

    That specific blood is known to the the purest in the world, the origin of the blood is unknown and most people who are elites from the bloodlines carry this blood.
    So there are relatives outside of the direct line, but the elites pride themselves on wether or not the blood is pure enough or not.
    The purest of the bloods belong to the family from consciously interbreeding with the same blood type, the ones who have maybe a small percentage don't belong to the families.
    You cant just have 100% of a blood line and no outsiders.
    Hitler for example, his father was Alois Hitler, the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber and Baron Rothschild, but hitler still got funding all through his life from the families, especially funding when he rose to power.

    And I didnt write everyhting in the original thread, I clearly stated it is excerpts from different articles. So I don't know where your getting the "I would look into how they are classified before I'd start writing this stuff.... I think that would of been a great Ohhh, moment. " ?

    Clearly I'm not the one who needs to look into things.

  31. #20
    Indigo Member
    Points: 6,533, Level: 23
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class250 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    202
    Points
    6,533
    Level
    23
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by .amaranthine. View Post
    So Apparently.....

    "Of the human blood types, O is the most common. It is a universal blood type. Blood types are further broken down into two groups, negative and positive. This is called the RH factor. The RH factor is the Rhesus (rhesus as in monkey) blood factor. If your blood tests positive for this, you have the factor in your blood. If you test negative, you do not have the factor in your blood. The RH factor is a protein found in the human blood that is directly linked to the Rhesus Monkey"

    "Most people, about 85%, have RH-positive blood. That could support the idea that humans evolved or were derived from Primates. 15 % of humans have RH-negative blood. If blood type is one of least mutable human characteristic, where did the RH negative come from? This question has puzzled scientists for years. There is some evidence that suggests the RH-negative blood group may have appeared about 35,000 years ago. And the appearance was regional and seemed to, originally, be connected with certain groups/tribes of people."

    The RH- blood types seem to have originated from northern Europe? the highest concentration of RH- blood types are in Northern Spain/France and the U.K. True green eyes, red hair, and abnormally pale colored skin are another trait that come from the origins of the RH- blood type.

    Some people link this blood type to the fallen angels 'nephilim' from the bible. Which also is connected with illuminati bloodlines, the RH- blooded people were called the 'blue bloods', the term was used all over the world in folklore for a vampire, immortal, other-worldly royal, also linked to reptilians, the elites and world leaders.
    There has been a higher increase of UFO phenomena with people of this blood type, as well as certain health issues like auto-immune problems, abnormally colored eyes, albinism,
    Maybe this is why some scientists claim to not be able to find the origins of the 'first' white people (RH- negative blood type factor)

    "People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

    ¨ Extra vertebra.

    ¨ Higher than average IQ

    ¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.

    ¨ Lower body temperature"

    ¨ Higher blood pressure

    ¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

    ¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

    ¨ Red or reddish hair

    ¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight

    ¨ Cannot be cloned

    ¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

    ¨ Sense of a specific purpose on earth


    ....


    Im looking at a bunch of different articles and research people have done, there seems to be alot of different connections to everything on this topic.

    I mean alot of it could be BS, but im wondering what some of you think on the topic?

    I didnt write this. These are excerpts out of articles, Im just wondering peoples opinions on this stuff, not your opinion as to what you thought I wrote myself, but your opinion on the actual topic.

    as IF this cant be clear enough.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rare blood?
    By Cyberstoned in forum Starseed Phenomenon
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 08:37 PM
  2. What are the most rare and unique Psychic Abilities
    By Indigo Prince in forum Questions & Answers
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 03:18 PM
  3. Molestation by mothers - fiercely rare...
    By sharpinla in forum Indigo Cafe
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 05:05 PM
  4. Blue Blood, True Blood by Stewart Swerdlow
    By stopmakingsense in forum Conspiracy Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 05:29 PM
  5. connections
    By jessicad in forum Indigo Networking & Meetups
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 01:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •