Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranTagger First Class

Level
    Thanks

Thirteen Chakra Meditation (working with Earth's chakras).

Following is the Thirteen Chakra Meditation:
    1. Close your eyes and find a comfortable position.
    2. Invoke, "In the name of the I AM presence that I AM I call on the Dolphin Star Temple Higher Council of Light to anchor the Crystalline Pillars of Light from the Cities of Light around and through this room, anchoring it as a Sacred Dolphin Star Temple in the Cities of Light, where only that which is divine may enter, and all that is less than the divine, which is illusion, must leave now."
    3. Take deep breaths, using your breath to bring yourself deeply into your body. With each inhale call in you own divine spirit to fill the holy temple of your body all the way through your head, torso, arms and hands, legs and feet. With each exhale imagine that you are releasing all of the tension, energy blocks, pain, and numbness that are keeping you from being fully present. Inhaling your Holy Spirit, exhaling tension and blocks. Breathe deeply enough that you can feel the skin expand around your feet and toes, and your fingers with each inhalation. When you have opened your entire body with breath, move on to the next step.
    4. Draw your aura in or push it out, whichever is needed to extend your auric field to just about arms length around your body. Imagine that your aura is shaped like an egg and extends two to three feet above you, below you, behind you, in front of you, and to either side. Use your breath and your intention to draw your aura to fill that space.
    5. Give yourself a new grounding cord made of whatever color of light feels appropriate to you. Send your grounding cord from your lower body to the Earth Star Crystal at the center of Earth. Ask the devas of the Earth Star Crystal to connect you exclusively to the highest potential future, and to the Christ Consciousness, of Earth.
    6. Ask the Pleiadian, Sirian, and Andromedan Emissaries of Light to place an Interdimensional Cone of Light above your aura, aligning you with Divine Truth, and assisting you in clearing all ego and illusionary energies.
    7. Ask the Sirian Emissaries of Light to anchor above your aura the Evolutionary Cone of Light to align you with your highest purpose according to the Divine Plan.
    8. Ask the Andromedan Emissaries of Light to place above your aura the Intergalactic Cone of Light, aligning you in a Pillar of Light to the Great Central Sun of All That Is.
    9. Call upon your Higher Self of the Light to fill your Tube of Light from the topmost point of your aura, around your spine, to the bottommost point of your aura. (See illustration page ) Take a deep breath in through the top of your aura, and into your crown, filling your Tube of Light with your own divine consciousness. Breathe from your crown all the way to the base of your spine filling your Tube of Light. Breathe and send your Higher Self energy through your Tube of Light until it is filled all the way to the bottommost point of your aura.
    10. Now call upon the aspect of your Higher Self of the Light that has a full lightbody form. Ask your Higher Self to come and stand in front of you and place the palms of its hands on yours. As you begin to feel your Higher Self's presence, and the contact with the palms of your hands, breathe the love and light up your arms into the heart. When your heart chakra is full and overflowing, allow that love and light to fill your whole body.
    11. Imagine that you can look deeply into the eyes of your Higher Self. See the love and beauty in those eyes. Realize that, "These are my eyes. They belong to a higher me that I am in the process of embodying." Let your Higher Self know that it is your intention to become One with all aspects of your Higher Self, until there is now longer a sense of you and Higher Self, because you are a single consciousness. Ask your Higher Self to work with you continually until you have accomplished this goal of Oneness.
    12. Ask your Higher Self to stand behind you now facing your back.
    thirteen. Focus on your thirteenth chakra area just above your aura, and ask your Higher Self to send an infinity symbol of golden light from its thirteenth chakra to yours.
    13. Call for an infinity symbol of light from your Higher Self's twelfth chakra, the Cosmic Portal Chakra at the topmost point of the aura, into yours. Use your breath to draw it into your chakra.
    14. Ask your Higher Self to send an infinity symbol of light from its eleventh chakra, the Cosmic Transducer just above the head, to that three-ring chakra that floats just above your head.
    15. Next draw in an infinity symbol of light from your Higher Self's crown chakra into your crown chakra breathing and filling your crown chakra with Higher Self energy.
    16. Breathe in another infinity symbol of light from your Higher Self's third eye into the back of your third eye. Breathe until the energy is all the way into the front of your third eye, overflowing the third eye with your Higher Self light.
    17. Draw an infinity symbol of light from your Higher Self's throat chakra all the way from the back of your throat chakra into the front.
    18. Next ask your Higher Self to send a golden infinity symbol from its heart chakra into the back of yours, breathing light to the front of your heart chakra, through your soul area in the center of your chest.
    19. Breathe and bring in an infinity symbol from your Higher Self's solar plexus chakra, into the back of yours. Breathe the energy all the way to the front.
    20. Next ask your Higher Self to send an infinity symbol of light from its navel chakra into your navel from behind, filling your navel center, like an umbilical to your Higher Self.
    21. Bring in an infinity symbol of light from your Higher Self's sacral center into the back of your sacrum, breathing the energy forward to the front.
    22. Now bring in a golden infinity symbol from your Higher Self's root chakra, at the base of the spine, into yours.
    23. Call upon your Higher Self to send an infinity symbol of light from its Earth Transducer Chakra beneath the feet, into your three-ring Earth Transducer Chakra beneath your feet.
    24. Last call in a golden infinity symbol from your Higher Self's Earth Portal Chakra to your Earth Portal Chakra, at the bottommost point of your aura.
    25. You may already be noticing that the Higher Self's lightbody is beginning to blend with yours. Use your breath to consciously increase that bonding with your Higher Self until your entire body and aura are fully blended with the lightbody, and auric field of your Higher Self. Full body breaths with help.
    NOTE: You may choose to end the meditation briefly and then continue. I advise continuing now if possible.
    Linking with Earth's Thirteen Chakras
    1. Say the following invocation to the Guardians of the thirteen Earth Chakras: "In the name of the I AM that I AM, I call upon the Guardians and Overlighting Devas of Light of the thirteen Chakras of Earth. I call upon the Guardians of the Crystalline Cities of Light located at Earth's thirteen chakra sites, and ask that you assist me now in aligning with, and acclimating to Earth's polarity, orbits, and electromagnetic field." Take a few seconds to breathe deeply as this alignment is being made.
    2. Continue your invocation to the Earth chakra, and City of Light, guardians and Overlighting Devas: "Assist me now in aligning with the highest Divine Plan for Earth and her people. I wish to connect only to the highest sources of Divine Truth, Love, and Light at each of the thirteen chakras of Earth. I ask that each of the Earth's thirteen chakras may register that I am a human being embodying my Higher Self of Light, in the process of becoming the Christ that I AM. I ask that all of the healing, awakening, and remembrance that I have experienced be registered in Earth chakras, taking nothing away from me, and giving an imprint that will benefit all of the human's on Earth in their own awakening. So be it."
    3. Now bring your focus to the chakra at the bottommost point of your aura, your Earth Portal Chakra. From that chakra send a golden infinity symbol of light to the center of the vortex of Lake and Mountain Batur in Bali, Indonesia. Ask to connect with only the highest source of Divine Light and Love and Truth. Repeat this affirmation: I command that this Earth Chakra be held in the Light and protected in the Light from this point forth. I also command that all black magic and control energies be permanently removed from these sacred sites."
    4. Continue sending golden infinity symbols to each of the Earth chakras from your chakras in the following order. Repeat the affirmation from step 3 at each Earth Chakra once the infinity symbol link has been made. Link to:
    a. Table Mountain, South Africa from the three-ring chakra beneath your feet.
    b. Uluru, formerly Ayer's Rock, Australia from your root chakra at the base of your spine.
    c. Mt. Kilauea, Hawaii from your sacral chakra.
    d. Delphi, Greece from your navel chakra.
    e. Mt. Fuji, Japan from your solar plexus.
    f. The Tor in Glastonbury, England from your heart chakra.
    g. Palenque, Mexico from your throat chakra.
    h. The Great Pyramid of Giza from your third eye.
    i. Mt. Denali, formerly Mt. McKinley, Alaska from your crown chakra.
    j. Mt. Shasta, California from your three-ring chakra above your head.
    k. Machu Picchu, Peru, South America from your Cosmic Portal at the topmost part of your aura.
    l. Lake Titicaca, Peru and Bolivia, South America from just above your aura.

5. Remain in meditation as long as you like, or continue with the Pillar of Light meditation in the next chapter.

This ad goes away when you register.

Please click on the picture below and give it one more click to help the animals!
    Hidden Content
    Give a click to help save Rain Forest: Hidden Content

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Veisha For This Useful Post:

h0bby1 (04-22-2010)