meditation question

General Spiritual discussion
meditation question «  » by cerise333
hey guys i need help i feel a little disconnected with my inner self lately I need to know if you guys know any way to connect with meditation with your inner self? anything that could help me would be perfect to me cause I feel very disconnected from my spiritual self lately Im always doing something and busy and get little time to actually meditate I used to be able to lets say connect with my inner self while doing things but now for some reason Im not able to anymore... Im not sure what it is though... can you guys help me?? any way or thing I could do to connect with my inner self please??? would be very much appreciated =)
cerise333

«  » by danz
No one in their right Mind could truly answer your question... for no one else is You and no one else knows your inner self as much as you do. Have you a True Witness in your Life? A true Keeper of your Intent, perhaps?
danz

«  » by cerise333
danz wrote:No one in their right Mind could truly answer your question... for no one else is You and no one else knows your inner self as much as you do. Have you a True Witness in your Life? A true Keeper of your Intent, perhaps?

uhm what exactly do you mean by that? the true keeper part...also I really just wanted to know if there was any general way to connect with your inner spirit sorta like a meditation that could help maybe?
cerise333

«  » by danz
cerise333 wrote:uhm what exactly do you mean by that? the true keeper part...also I really just wanted to know if there was any general way to connect with your inner spirit sorta like a meditation that could help maybe?

The most "general" way to connect with your inner spirit is not by meditation, rather by "energizing" It by means of reflecting Its nature(Love and Compassion) unto one ore many others.
The true Keeper of your Intent is one other than what you perceive as Self, and which willingly entered a sacred communion with "yours". Try not to comprehend, yet, for your time is slightly "ahead"...
danz